In The Beginning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure the carpeting in the car would require some attention in the morning, but at the moment, who gives a fuck. We stayed coupled until my erection had completely gone away and I just flopped out. I rolled beside her and we stayed there talking until dawn.

Epilogue

Louise and I reflected on the last few months and what had happened in the relationships between our family members. We had become a completely sexually integrated family with all of us involved in one way or the other, with all the others. I guess I'll never quite understand how it all began, but I was sure that it would continue for many years to come. My sexual experiences with other women had come to be a frequent occurrence and I was sure that would also continue. Camille would be returning to Islands Estates, to live. Louise and I will carry on just as we have tonight.

Dianne will return to New York in a few days to carry on with her lingerie business and hunt for fresh young boys to fulfill her sexual fantasies. Marie Stone will move into the upstairs apartment and she and Dennis and I will collaborate on many songs with our new band.

We'll make movies and music and screw ourselves stupid. That was the beginning of things.

'Life At Islands Estates' is a whole 'nother story.