Inception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how did it happen? LV-426 doesn't just snatch you up."

"We didn't know what it was. Nobody did. It had been in storage for years. I was in that phone booth thingee trying to figure out how it was connected, and somehow it engaged."

"How unlucky for you. But it seems reckless for someone to tamper with something that they know nothing about."

"Yeah well, my boss wanted it done, and I had no say in the matter."

"You'll pardon me if I say that your boss is a little obtuse."

"That is the general impression."

"Now, what are we going to do with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"We can't send you back," Chopra said with exasperation. "And you can't stay here. Besides, this is a restricted area, and you don't have clearance."

"I have clearances in two thousand seventeen."

"Yes, yes, I know, but you can see our predicament. I have to talk to my boss, and I have to see if he will believe this."

"Why wouldn't he believe you?"

"Oh, I don't know. A man just so happens to appear out of nowhere, and from the future, just when this project is scheduled for termination. A termination, I might add, I vehemently opposed."

"Oh, I see. He might think you're not on the level."

"Yes, precisely."

"He can stay with me," said the pretty little blond who had given Nick the towel and the coffee.

Up until this point Nick had been trying not to stare at this incredible woman, but without much success, especially since she was making eye contact with him. She was gorgeous with an incredibly taut body.

"Not at all," Chopra admonished. "It's not the least bit appropriate."

"Why?" The young woman said tilting her head back and looking defiantly at Chopra out of the corner of her eye.

"We don't even know who he is. He could be anybody," Chopra said authoritatively.

"Are you anybody?" She asked Nick facetiously.

"I'm Nick," Nick said innocently.

"And I'm Anne. Nice to meet you," she said smiling at him. "See," Anne said turning to Chopra, "he's okay."

"And that's your idea of a background check?" Chopra asked.

"How are we going to do a background check on him," Anne asked Chopra. "If this preposterous story of his is true, and I don't believe I'm saying this, then he's not even born yet."

"Yes, yes," Chopra said almost without thinking, since he was only half listening to her. "We can send him to a hotel?"

"Yeah," Anne said sarcastically. "Who's going to pay for that, I want to know?"

"Why," Chopra asked. "It shouldn't be that much."

"The Econo-Lodge in town is a hundred-fifty dollars a night; plus tax," Anne said to Chopra, her tone that of disbelief. "In two weeks he's gonna rack up over two thousand dollars."

"Plus tax," Nick said, his preference was definitely to go home with Anne.

"Is that true?" Chopra asked.

"Yes. His coming home with me is your only option."

"I don't like it," Chopra said reluctantly. "But I guess it will have to do."

Nick couldn't believe his luck, not that being scooped up by some machine and transported back in time was lucky, but this girl, Anne, was incredible.

He watched her body move under that see-through leopard print blouse, with a black bra visible underneath, and a tight black mini-skirt. For a tall girl, she had a slinky, sexy way of moving.

As Anne walked with Chopra, and away from him, Nick noticed how her ass cheeks moved ever so seductively underneath that little black mini-skirt. She certainly knew how to strut, he thought to himself.

No girl this pretty, with as great of a body, had ever said hello to him before, never mind ask him to come home with her. He was thinking he could get used to this.

Anne watched Nick as she drove her economy sedan through the East Hills front gate. He wasn't great looking, but there was something about him that attracted her. He had a sort of calm self-confidant aura that she found enticing, and she was entranced by eyes. He had the most beautiful blue eyes.

"I have a small apartment not too far from here," she said.

"How small?"

"Oh, it's not that small. It has two bedrooms."

Pity, Nick thought to himself. "Why two bedrooms?"

"I had a roommate, but she moved in with her boyfriend three months ago and I haven't found a new one yet."

"I want to thank you for all this." Nick looked at Anne for a long time, taking her in. Her hair was nearly platinum blonde and it was done up in this crazy hairstyle. It was all curled and teased so that it looked like a giant mane. Nick found it completely ridiculous, and incredibly sexy, all at the same time.

Her breasts, which she didn't mind much showing off, were spectacular, and an asset he wouldn't have expected on a girl with such an athletic figure.

"You don't mind if I ask you a few questions," Anne asked him. "I find it all so fascinating. I mean you being from the future and all. What's it like?"

"The future? It's about the same as this, just with a few more gadgets."

"Like what?"

"I don't know how much I should tell you, I mean there is that danger of changing the future, you know. A future I would still like to get back to someday."

"Oh, yeah. I get it. I mean, you can understand my interest, though?"

"Oh yeah. I can imagine. I can tell you one thing, the world doesn't end."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's always people who predict that the world will come to an end, especially with the new millennium coming."

"The new millennium?"

"Yeah, you know, the year two thousand?"

"Oh. Yeah. I don't really think about that, much."

"Oh, you will, believe me. It'll be a big thing, and people will be making all sorts of dire predictions."

"So the world doesn't come to an end then?"

"No. It's still around in two thousand-seventeen, believe me."

"That's nice to know."

"You know my mom's name is Anne."

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. The funny thing is that she would live around here, you know. Now!"

"Well yeah, I guess," Anne said and then after a few moments of reflection she added, "Did you want to try and meet her?"

"No, no. No, no, no. That would be weird."

"I would think so. I mean she'd probably be about the same age as you, right?"

"Oh yeah. Let me see, twenty-eight years ago she would have been...twenty-four."

"My age," Anne said.

"Really?"

Maybe it had been the color of her hair or maybe the fact that this girl was so young, so pretty, so sexy, and had such a cute way about her that it all blinded him to the facts. Maybe he had just been naive, but right at that moment, as he put all the evidence together, he realized that he was sitting in a car with his mother, twenty-eight years younger, with platinum hair and a kicking body, but it most certainly was his mother.

"What's the matter?" Anne said noticing the look on his face.

"Oh, nothing. I just realized something," Nick said trying to act naturally.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering who was going to feed my goldfish tonight," Nick said and smiled.

"Oh yeah," Anne said confused. "I don't know."

What surprised Nick was that even though he now knew this woman to be his mom at an early age, he wasn't so disgusted by the fact that he had been lusting after her.

What he really found disturbing was that even now knowing who she was, and who she would become, he still couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Her body was like a magnet to his eyes, constantly drawing them towards her.

She had this great pair of legs, which were on display since her mini-skirt was hiked-up while sitting in the driver's seat, and her breasts just seemed to hypnotize him from underneath her lacy black bra.

Even knowing that she was his mom, Nick had to admit, that he still wanted to bang her.

Throughout the years he had always been told that his mom was beautiful, but he never thought of her in that way, until now.

"Nick man," David had commented after meeting Nick's mom for the first time. "That woman's your mom? Holy shit, man, I wish my mom was that hot." Which at the time Nick found disgusting. It wasn't so disgusting now.

"So this apartment has two bedrooms," Nick said now conflicted on what their future living arrangements should be.

"Yeah, what did you think, that we would be sharing a bedroom?"

"No. No. That would be creepy."

"What?" Anne said not sure how to interpret that statement.

"Oh. No. What I mean is, it would be creepy for me to think that."

"Right," Anne said giving him the evil eye.

As they drove through his boyhood home of San Remo, while Whitney Houston sang "So Emotional" on the radio, he was reminded of all the stores that had since gone out of business. The video rental store still stood on Main street, two doors down from a gaming arcade.

"Gaming arcades," Nick said mostly to himself.

"They don't have arcades in two thousand seventeen?"

"No. Everyone games online."

"Online? What?"

"You see, I have to keep my mouth shut. I'm telling you things that I shouldn't."

"I think maybe you're a bit paranoid about this."

"Yeah, maybe. It's not like I'm telling you to buy Microsoft and Amazon."

"What's that?"

"I really shouldn't be telling you this, but those are two companies that will be monsters soon."

"Micro...?"

"Microsoft," Nick corrected. "As in software. They will bring computers to the masses."

"You mean like Apple?"

"Yeah well, they will be bigger than Apple when it comes to computers, but then Apple will be reborn with digital music, and then, of course, the I-phone."

"I-what?"

"I-Phone. Apple will be the leader in wireless phones," Nick said nonchalantly.

"Phones? Like the phone, I have at home?"

"Wireless phones," he said and then with some contorting he produced his I-phone out from his front pocket. "Phones like this."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. What the hell is that?"

"It's a wireless phone. Everyone will have one in about twenty years, even elementary school kids."

"Holy shit!" Anne said and nearly sideswiped a parked car as she leered at the device.

"You better keep your eyes on the road," Nick admonished her.

"Sorry," Anne said apologetically. "I mean I've seen satellite phones, but they're huge."

"And it's not just a phone," Nick continued. "It has a camera, so you can take pictures and videos, but basically it's a mini computer. You can pretty much do anything on your phone, anything that you used to need a computer for. In your future, it will put a lot of companies out of business, but then again it will spawn new industries."

"Holy shit!"

"Believe me, there's so much more to this thing, like the internet and apps, but it would take hours for me to explain it to you, meanwhile, what are we doing for dinner?"

Anne, while sitting across the table from Nick at Luigi's, the local Italian restaurant, she became more and more impressed with this man who literarily materialized out of thin air and into her life. Actually, impressed may not have been the correct word to describe her feelings for him. It was more infatuation than awe.

She liked the way he moved, the way he smiled, and of course those blue eyes.

As for Nick, the feeling was less definite. Anne had a cute, easy, confident way about her, along with an infectious laugh. None of this had he ever seen in his mother. In fact, many of Anne's personality traits, and of course physical traits, were different than the woman he knew as his mother.

There was a new duplicitous, conflicted aspect to his emotions, a separation in how he felt about his mother who he left back in 1989, and his lust for this hot little number now sitting across the table from him. He knew they were the same woman, separated by a generation, but he couldn't seem to recognize that fact.

The waiter came up to the table, introduced himself, and then left after giving them their menus and reciting the specials.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really have any money," Nick said embarrassed. "It's not like I can use any of the money in my wallet, all the dates on the bills are after the year two thousand."

"That's okay," Anne said. "Chopra gave me money for expenses out of petty cash."

"Oh yeah? How much money?" Nick asked with a gleam in his eye.

"More than enough to pay for dinner, why?"

"Can we afford a bottle of wine?" Nick asked, Anne just smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Nick asked as they as he drank a glass of Chianti, the cheapest bottle of wine on the menu.

"What?"

"How do you get your hair to do that?"

"Oh, please! It takes hours," Anne said starting to complain about her early morning chore, but then a thought popped into her head. "Why? Don't you like it?"

"Yes. Yes I do. Very much. It looks amazing on you. It's just different."

"They don't have big hair in two-thousand-seventeen?"

"Maybe in Texas, I don't know, but not where I'm from."

"Do you have a girl back where you're from?"

"No," Nick said knowing where this was leading, and not really minding it. "No one special. How about you?"

"I was seeing someone a couple of months ago," Anne said sheepishly, a little color coming to her cheeks. "But we broke up."

"I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. I'm over it."

"Well let's have another glass of wine, then," he said lifting the bottle up and pouring them each another glass.

"Fine," she said lifting her glass up. "What should we drink to?"

"Time travel," he said lifting his glass.

"To time travel," she said, flashed an alluring smile, touched his glass with hers, and then took a sip.

It might have been the wine, or maybe he was horny, but he couldn't stop looking at her, especially the swell of her breasts, which because of three undone buttons on her blouse, was on display for any lucky fellow, and since he was the one sitting across the table from her, then he was the lucky fellow.

Her cleavage was intoxicating especially when she laughed, for her breasts would then jiggle in her bra. If she noticed where his eyes were looking she didn't seem to mind. In fact she seemed to be flirting with him, flipping her hair, laughing at all of his jokes, and looking at him longingly out of the corner of her eye.

"Should we order another bottle of wine?" Nick asked as they finished eating.

"We can," she answered. "But I have a bottle of Anisette at home, and I can make coffee?"

"That sounds better," he agreed and Anne signaled the waiter for the check.

Anne's apartment was on the second floor of an old but well-kept house in the American Four-Square style. They had to go through a side gate and then up a flight of newly added wooden stairs to get to her front door.

All the time Nick was behind her as they climbed the stairs, he couldn't take his eyes off her ass, her tight skirt showing every curve, and since his face was so close, he could see visible panty lines through the material.

Jesus, she had a great body, was all he kept thinking, and as they arrived at the top, he was close enough to bite that well-rounded ass if he had wanted.

"Don't mind the place," she said not looking back at him as she put the key in the door. "I didn't know I was going to have company tonight."

"No problem," he said though he wasn't listening. He was totally hypnotized by her well rounded ass cheeks which were so close, and yet so far away.

When they got through the door they entered what must have once been a huge bedroom, but now served as a combination living room and kitchen. Nick did notice that there were clothes thrown about the place, but he didn't mind since Anne, feeling compelled to straighten up, bent over in front of him several times, and each time Nick got a good look at either that tight little ass of hers, or a prime view of her abundant cleavage.

"Sit, sit," she said as she hurried to the back of the apartment with an arm full of clothes. This wasn't like his mother, for Nick knew his mother was a Nazi about cleanliness.

"I'll make the coffee," she said hurrying back.

"Hey," Nick said getting off the couch. "Let me help."

"Awww! How sweet," Anne said and gave him a pretty smile. "Why don't you get the shot glasses from the breakfront." She nodded to a small china hutch up against the back of the room near a small kitchen table.

"Where's the Sambuca?" Nick asked getting to the hutch.

"It's in the freezer," Anne nodded again but this time towards the small apartment size refrigerator.

Nick opened the glass doors of the hutch and he immediately saw a familiar sight, for there in front of him were half a dozen small aperitif glasses.

"These them?" Nick asked holding two by their stems.

"Yes. Careful. Those were my grandmothers. They're irreplaceable." Nick had remembered them from his childhood.

He brought them over to the small countertop, and then got the bottle of liquor out of the freezer and poured two drinks while Anne poured two cups of coffee.

"It's not cappuccino," she said apologizing. "But it will do in pinch."

"It's great," Nick said as they made their way to the couch.

He couldn't believe how cute Anne was and how nervous she seemed. She wants me, he thought, but then it occurred to him that he was speaking about his mother.

That was the disconnect going on in his mind. He knew who she was, but he also couldn't deny how much she aroused him.

She wasn't just a doppelganger, nor a color copy of his mother, this girl was more vivacious, more spirited than he had ever known his mother to be. Yes, there was an underlying resemblance, but as time went on he didn't see it, and he saw her as a different woman.

They finished their shots and sipped their coffee while making mundane small talk. There was a more important conversation going on subconsciously between them, mostly in the way they looked at each other.

Nick got up without warning, grabbed the bottle out of the freezer, and poured them both another shot.

"You're going to get me drunk," Anne said with a girlish giggle.

"Just trying to have a little fun," he answered.

"On a Wednesday night?"

"Why not?"

"We both have to be back at the lab tomorrow, you know?"

"Anne, it's only eight o'clock."

"Oh, yeah," she said looking at the kitchen clock. "You know I never showed you your room yet."

"Let's finish these drinks first," Nick said.

"Oh right," Anne said and they touched glasses and downed the drinks in one motion. "You really are trying to get me drunk."

"Come on," she said as she slowly got up from the couch. "I'll show you the place."

First, she showed him her room, though she didn't leave the door open for very long. "It's a mess in there," she explained quickly closing the door behind her.

"This is the bathroom," she said and turned on the light. Nick could see that it was clean but needed remodeling.

"Who owns this house?" Nick asked.

"A little old lady. She would kill me if she knew I had a man up here."

"Sooner or later she's going to find out?"

"Yeah, well fuck her. She can't tell me who I can have," Anne said slightly a little less inhibited from how much she had imbibed.

Nick could tell that she was getting more than a little drunk. She wasn't slurring her words or stumbling, but she was losing her inhibitions.

"This will be your room," she said as she opened the white wooden door to reveal a girly pink room.

"Really? Pink?" Was the first thing he said.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Anne said entering the room. "I'd forgotten. Do you mind?"

"Not much I can do about it, is there?"

"Not unless you're going to paint it," Anne laughed and then sat on the end of the bed.

Nick was a bit startled by her sitting on the bed. His big brain told him to flee, for he knew that what he was pondering would be considered deviant. Yet his little brain told him to stay. He sat down next to her on the bed.

123456...9