Indecision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't terrible. She just got way too drunk, which ruined things at the end."

"How so?"

"Well, we went back to her place, and had another drink. Then we fooled around, and finally ended up in her bedroom fucking. We went one round, and it was good, don't get me wrong—the girl gave a mean blow job, for sure. But then after the first round I was wanting to go again after a quick break, but she wanted to do shots. So we took two tequila shots in the course of 10 minutes, and she passed the fuck out. I mean, right out. I woke her up and helped her into bed, and she was all apologetic and sloppy and shit. I left and came back to my room."

"Bummer."

"Yeah. She sent me an apology text this morning and offered to make up for it tonight, so we'll see. I think she's just a total lightweight. But she's a nice girl and a lot of fun. No matter what happens, I appreciate you hooking us up. Thank you again."

"No sweat, brother."

The afternoon drug even more than the morning. By the end of the session, I nearly bolted out. Mariah tried to catch my eye, but I just shook my head no to her and kept on walking. I went back to my room, ordered food, and holed up for the evening watching TV, taking a break only to Skype with my kids. My wife was cold and all business yet again, and I went to bed angry.

The next day, as the last presentation was winding up, Mariah caught up to me, and firmly said "We need to talk."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Not standing here. Let's go get a drink. I need to explain myself and try to make this whole thing right." I nodded my assent, and we went to the lobby bar and found a booth. As our first beers came, she leveled her gaze and said, "I know I said I'm sorry a few times already, and I don't want to just keep repeating that. What I did was over the line by about a mile."

"I'll say," I replied.

"The first second I saw you, I was attracted to you. I seriously wanted to just grab you, drag you back to my room, and screw the hell out of you. And I could have sworn you had the same inkling too, so I..."

"That's not the point..."

"I know it's not. Let me finish. I'm sexually frustrated right now, I haven't had a steady boyfriend in three years, since my partner and I founded this company. I haven't even gotten laid in 10 months, because even finding a hookup takes time and energy I don't possess after working 80 plus hours a week. And seeing you here, for whatever reason, just the way you look at me makes me wet. Even when you're angry, it makes me horny. I'm not saying this is an excuse, I really didn't intend on attacking you the other night. But you in close proximity like that, with everything going on, me being that turned on from just cumming twice, it was like all my reason and control just went right out the window. So I did something I shouldn't have ever done."

"Okay..."

"I don't want our relationship to take such a sour turn before we can even become friends. I'd like to start over, if we could, and just try to keep it as a friendship. If you ever get in a position where you can do more, I obviously would be interested. But in the meantime, especially with you dealing with all the bullshit with your marriage and everything else, can we just start over and pretend this didn't happen?"

"Yeah, I'm willing to do that."

"Thank you," she said sweetly, grabbing my hand. As she touched me, I again tried to order my penis to behave and not inflate yet again. Mercifully, she let go quickly, and steered the conversation to work. We began a discussion about application development, the rigors of building a business, and the joys of being the buzzkill in the room who explained to business-oriented folks why something couldn't be done. As we killed our beers, a couple of small plates, and another round, I relaxed for the first time, and realized perhaps this was just a case of mutual horniness and sexual frustration boiling over between two people. The truth was, I really liked this woman as a person, and was relieved the tension was finally cut.

After about an hour of chatting and bantering, I told her I wanted to put a lid on the evening and call it good. "Wait, before you go, do a shot with me for the road."

"You trying to get me drunk?"

"Please, three drinks? You don't strike me as a lightweight. Besides, I literally just want to do one shot. If I do it by myself, I look like an alky or some girl who's just looking to be a barslut tonight."

"Fair enough. What are we drinking?"

"I'll take care of that. Be right back." She got up and strode across the room, then chatted with the bartender for a few minutes. He asked her a few questions, then finally begin mixing something in a shaker. I realized I was watching her intently from across the bar and quickly busied myself with my phone. Finally, after a few minutes, she came back with a shaker and a couple of rocks glasses on a tray.

"What kind of shot is this? You look like you're prepared for a long night, there."

"It's a mixed drink. It's called a surfer on acid. Bartender didn't know how to make it, so I had to give him some guidance. You'd think in a surfing mecca it'd be a staple, but whatever."

"What is it?"

"Jagermeister, coconut rum, pineapple juice, etcetera."

"Ugh. I hate Jager."

"You won't even taste it, trust me."

"Okay, I'll trust you, but I reserve the right to complain."

"You won't, believe me," she said, grabbing the shaker and giving it a few more shakes before pouring a generous helping into each glass. "Down it quickly," she admonished, raising her glass.

"Um, okay."

"To not pissing off friends," she said, clinking my glass. I smiled and downed my shot.

"Not bad," I replied after downing it.

"Told you. I wouldn't steer you wrong."

"Okay, fine, you were right."

"I'm often so. It's an annoying trait, I'm told."

"It can be."

"Well, I'll just have to learn to deal with your annoying traits if we're going to be friends."

"Cool," she said, emptying out the rest of the shaker into each glass, "let's kill the last remnants of this before the ice dilutes the rest of it."

"Sounds good." We clinked glasses again and I drained the last bits of my glass. "You're a very intriguing woman, Mariah."

"Thanks, I think."

"No, I meant it as a compliment."

"I know, I was just fucking with you."

"Fair enough. I was just intending on this week being a boring work exercise, learning some, goofing off, and maybe..." My stomach suddenly lurched. I paused and took a moment to try and compose myself.

"And maybe what?"

It was one of the strangest sensations I'd ever had. Literally, one moment I was fine, chatting away amiably, and the next my body felt a tingly, distinct rush. My head was on fire, my tongue was thickening, and my heart rate increased. I waited a few seconds, pausing to see if it would pass, and it didn't. I started to panic. I was going to throw up, soon, it felt like. I had to get back to my room, pronto.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Umm...I don't know. I'm feeling a little bit funny. I think I'm going to be sick."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah. Listen, I hate to be rude, but I think I'm going to go back to my room and lie down."

"No problem. I've got the check. We'll hang out some other time."

I got up and made a beeline for the elevator. Riding up one floor, the sensation increased, I began to fear I might not make it and wondered if I should have gone to the lobby bathroom instead. As the elevator opened, I dashed for my room and ran straight into the bathroom. I centered myself over the toilet and readied myself for the inevitable, breathing hard as I prepared to be sick, but nothing happened. My stomach roiled and flipped once, then a second time, and then just as suddenly as it had started, my wave of nausea passed. I waited for one more moment, took a leak, and then exited to the bathroom to sit on the bed.

I felt okay, overall. I was still quite warm so I ditched my shirt, and, since I was slightly sweating, my pants as well. I normally run cold so it was a very odd sensation. I sat there in my boxer briefs, feeling an odd, rising body buzz, warm and getting uncomfortable. I reached over into the minibar fridge, grabbed a bottle of water, slightly cursing the waste of eight bucks, and downed the entire thing in about 60 seconds and four gulps. Sitting there, feeling this strange buzz and warm sensation, I wasn't sure what to do. I no longer felt sick, but didn't feel entirely normal, either. I switched the TV on, and as I began to get comfortable, another wave of body buzz hit me, this one even more intense, but without the stomach flip. My skin felt odd, and when I touched my arm I felt a tingle of pleasure, and found myself smiling and closing my eyes at the sensation. My cock began to swell involuntarily in my shorts, and as I looked down, I noticed the head poking out past the waistband. I reached down and began absentmindedly fondling my engorged prick, and as I touched myself, began to feel some sparks firing off throughout my body. My erection felt like granite and I realized I was incredibly horny. Maybe it was just a reaction to the alcohol and Mariah's presence, but I was hornier than I could remember being for years. I was desperate to get some release, which seemed like it was a ways off on the horizon. I was unconcerned with where my cum went, too horny to even find porn, all that mattered was getting to that sweet ejaculation that I knew was in the distance somewhere.

As I was pumping my erection furiously, possessed of nothing but my own need, I heard a tapping sound. At first, I ignored it, but it became more insistent, a knocking at the door. I groaned, and quickly searched around the room, eyes lighting on the robe that came with the room, as I pulled it on quickly. I glanced down, realizing that my hard member was still standing at attention, and forming a sizable tent on the front of my robe. As the knocking resumed, I pulled open the door a few inches, using it to shield and cover my now-obnoxious erection. Mariah stood on the other side of the door, clad in a robe as well. "Hi Marcus," she quickly gushed, "I'm sorry to bother you, but my toilet is having some weird problem and the maintenance guys are over there trying to fix it. It's like, backing up or something strange. And I really, really have to pee. Do you mind if I use yours? I don't want to run down to the lobby like this."

I groaned inside, but not knowing any way to say she couldn't come in because I was in the middle of jerking it, I just nodded and indicated the bathroom. "Thanks!" she blurted, rushing for the door and shutting it behind her. I stood there for a second, awkwardly not knowing what to do, finally rushing over to the bed, sitting down, and throwing a pillow over my lap as I crossed my legs. Still, my penis showed no signs of flagging—what was wrong with me? I focused on the TV for distraction, and was flipping through channels when she came out.

"Thank you," she said, as she came near the bed and smiled at me. "My eyeballs were floating there."

"Glad I could help," I smiled back. I was incredibly nervous, uncomfortable, and just wanted her to leave.

"Feeling any better?"

"Eh, a bit. I think I'm just going to lie down and rest, call it an early night."

"Yeah, I think I'm feeling a bit the same as you."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not, I haven't felt this horny in ages." Wait, what? I did a double take and stared at her. "You're hard right now, aren't you?"

"Wha..." I managed to get out, confused.

"You're hard. You're sitting like that because you have a huge boner, and you were probably jerking off before I came in here."

"How...wait, how..." I spat out as my head span.

"I have a really horrible confession to make," she responded, lowering her gaze a bit. "And you might be a little bit mad at me. But the truth is, I slipped something in your drink. Well, both of us, really, because the only way to do it inconspicuously was to put it in the shaker and both our shots."

My head began to swim. "What are you talking about..."

"A little mixture," she interrupted. "Viagra for stamina and drive, and some MDMA to get you nice and horny," she purred, stepping forward, and pushing her robe open to expose her sexy pale cleavage.

"You drugged me?!"

"That's what I just said, silly," she replied with a knowing smirk, as she closed the distance between us and laid her hand on my arm in a way that was both innocent and incredibly sexy. I felt a shiver, and tried to suppress it, but the expression on her face showed she had picked up on it.

"Wait, isn't MDMA..."

"Ecstasy, yes." She bent down and put her face less than a foot from mine. "Plus a little bit of liquor to get you loosened up, of course, but you already knew that. I'm not incredibly proud of it, but I hope you understand I needed to. I could tell you were a good boy, and that you'd never cheat on your wife. But I could tell that you wanted to. And I've wanted you so badly this whole trip. I wanted that cock in my mouth so badly, fucking my face, until I drained those big balls of yours..." I felt a hand around my still hard length, and realized that she had slid the pillow to the side, and was jacking my prick gently with her warm, small hand. "Ooh, it's bigger than it looked in your pants." And with that, she abruptly bent down, swallowing my impressive length in one gulp, and bobbed her head up and down eagerly on it, before pulling off and giving a few luxurious, long licks, looking up at me greedily as she did so. I wanted to object, to throw her off me, but her touch was so magical, and I was feeling so incredible, a buzzing, euphoric sensation coursing through all of me as she lovingly and greedily attended to my tool. It was like I was frozen, watching her handle me, and I was entranced as she slipped off her robe gracefully, moving up, straddling me, and pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Her tongue danced with mine, her mouth sweet with a tinge of the liquor from before, and before I knew it, she had her breasts in my face, as I devoured her large, stiff nipples, greedily sucking them into my mouth. Her tits were gigantic, and though I'd lied to my wife a million times and told her I was an ass and leg man (which wasn't entirely untrue, I do love both parts and she had exceptionally nice both), I love huge tits, especially firm, amazing ones like these. They were incredibly ripe, a bit of softness, but so firm they simply stood up perkily, seemingly at attention. Youth, it seemed, did have advantages.

Theresa! I felt a sudden surge of guilt, and tried to push her off of me, crying out "Wait, I can't!" She pushed forward, silencing my mouth with hers, and as her weight shifted forward, I had to put one of my hands behind me in order to catch my balance. As she crushed her body to me, I put an arm around her, relishing the feeling of her soft, silken skin and the weight of her breasts against me. She ground her snatch across my hard length, and I groaned as I felt her wetness, which was already flowing copiously.

"There's no way I'm getting off of you until you've fucked me," she said, her voice husky with need. "And don't even lie to me and tell me you don't want to or don't need it just as bad as I do right now. Your body is buzzing just like mine." She kissed me insistently, and as she did, I felt her hand reach in between us and roughly insert me into her cavern, her weight bearing down as her wet, heavenly pussy enveloped me. An almost orgasmic electric sensation ran down my cock, and then up my entire body, but amazingly, I didn't cum. "That's going to keep happening," she admonished, seeming to read my mind. "You're in now," she added, as her hips began to move along my length, "you might as well keep going. You've already started. Tonight it's just us, your wife is a half a world away, and we'll probably never see each other again. What happens here stays here, so let's have some fun, sexy." Whatever doubt I had left was melting away as the animal part of my brain slowly took over, and before I knew it, I felt my hips pumping back into her. She began slowly moaning and put her arms around my neck as she kissed me again, pushing me onto my back as she began to get into a solid rhythm of riding my cock.

"That's it baby, let me fuck you just like this," she purred as she began to play with her clit. "I love being on top, sitting on a nice hard thick cock. It makes me cum so hard to be filled like this." I laid back in wonder as I saw her pale skin flushing red all along her chest and moving down into her breasts. "Oh god, big long hard cock, filling me. You're hitting every inch, reaching my g-spot so well..." I put a little extra pop into my hips as she continued to push down, and reached around to grab her ass with both hands. "Yes baby, grab my ass, play with it, pull it apart and give me every inch of that cock." I spread her ass cheeks as I thrust up into her, and as I pushed up as far as I could on her downstroke, I felt her clamp down hard and her wetness flow. "God yes baby, make me cum hard just like that," she shouted. I reached up to her face, intending to push my fingers through her hair and grab a handful, but instead she intercepted my hand and plunged her mouth around my finger. She sucked it into her mouth erotically, giving it a great blowjob treatment, and when I finally pulled it out, I looked at it glistening and got an idea, quickly moving to insert it into her backdoor. I managed to slip the first knuckle in with little resistance, and she groaned and said "Mmm, I like that. We're going to have some fun with that later." As we continued our rut, I began slowly moving it in and out, not wanting to push her pucker too far, but enjoying the sensations it was firing off in her heavenly pussy.

Suddenly I needed to be on top, so I pushed her knee back and quickly rolled her over. I grabbed her shoulders as I plunged in as deep as I could in this position, and she moaned out a "Oh god baby, yes..." as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I felt another wave of almost orgasmic contractions hit me, my body shuddering, but yet again didn't cum, but after a few more thrusts, felt her clamp and release her wetness yet again. "Shit, did you feel that?" she asked, as I continued to plow into her steadily.

"Yeah, that was something."

"It's like we're cumming together already. Back and forth between us. Damn..."

I had no response, so I reached down and latched onto her nipple, tugging lightly with my teeth, and felt her close down on me again. "Uhhhh, god, fuck you're good..." she said, as another ripple shot through my body. She pulled me flat against her, and kissed me deeply as I thrust in hard. I pulled back with my torso and pried her legs apart, then began hammering her hard with long, measured strokes, enough to create a ridiculously loud slap with each impact. She began blurting out with each slap of my hips against hers. "Fuck...baby...yes...just...keep...doing...that...oh fuck..." and with that, I felt her grip me again, triggering an even harder wave through every inch of my body—it was like a level I'd never tapped into during sex, the ability to orgasm internally but not actually shoot my load. I remembered that once many years ago I had managed this with Theresa, but quickly shook my head to rid myself of the thought and just kept up with the only thing that mattered in my world at the moment, fucking Mariah until she begged me to stop. She pulled me against her again, closing her legs around me and keeping me in the close confines of her body and pussy, as I put my arms around her and drew her as close to my body as possible.

We went on and on, our bodies slick with sweat and our respective crotches sodden with her freely flowing juices. Time seemed to barely pass, and as we flowed into each other, I felt another wave, the most powerful yet, flow through me and then into her. "You've going to cum soon," she said, almost matter of factly. "Let me help you with that," and with that, she pushed me off of her, and as I stood up on my knees, she quickly got on all fours and swallowed my entire length. As she started sucking hard, I involuntarily pistoned my hips, and she helped me by grabbing onto my ass and encouraged me to fuck her face hard. I normally have a difficult time cumming from a blowjob, but this girl was so incredibly articulate, putting just the right pressure on with her lips, rolling her tongue along my length, and very gently kneading my balls in her hand, that it was probably less than a minute before I was rising, and as I closed my eyes and threw my head back, my world began to tilt and I screamed out what was probably the most intense orgasm of my life. I spurt hard five times directly into her greedy mouth, and as I started to recover enough to finally open my eyes, I realized I was still delivering some less powerful contractions into her greedy, still-swallowing mouth. Finally, my spurts ceased, as she looked up at me with wide eyes, continuing to suck until she was sure she had gotten every last drop. As she disengaged, I dropped backward and sat with my legs beside each thigh.