Indecision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah looked up at me, reaching down with her hand to push a few stray drops of my cum that had fallen out of her mouth back up from her lower lip and just above her chin. I watched her swallow, then say "I was going to try and save it in my mouth and show it to you, but there was too much of it. Holy shit you cum buckets!" I slumped down a bit and exhaled, my brain still reeling from the draining of my energy and fluids. As I looked down, I realized my cock wasn't really flagging, but my body needed a little break, and I moved into a more comfortable sitting position on the edge of the bed as she went over to the fridge and pulled out a couple of bottles of gatorade, handing me one. "Trust me, you'll need this, your body will be a bit depleted." I nodded and took a huge pull, then two more, emptying 2/3 of the bottle. She sat down next to me and pulled my head in, giving me another toe-curling kiss. "I'm sorry for tricking you. I know this might not make sense, but I needed you."

I paused to think, emptying my bottle. After a few moments, thinking through the fog and finally finding some clarity in the exhaustion and confusion, I said "I'm not entirely sure how I'll feel about all this later, but for right now I'm not that mad. A little bewildered and overwhelmed, maybe, but whatever."

"When I first saw you from the beach, I had a deep, gut-level, visceral reaction I've only had once before with a man. I knew we were destined to be lovers, if only for a night. I thought you felt it too."

"I'm not even sure what I felt. It was something weird, but..." I trailed off, not sure how to put my thoughts into words.

"I know." She paused to swing her legs over my lap, putting her hand on my shoulder. "You have all this guilt and love and fear wrapped around and tangled up in your wife and kids. Life has a way of complicating the animal part of us. I just wanted you to embrace the animal part, even if it was just for a night."

"Well, I guess that's what we just did."

"Marcus, we just fucked for about two hours. I'd say that's pretty animalistic."

I glanced at the clock and realized she was right. She pushed her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, and pulled me into another kiss. "Did it work?" she asked, giggling.

"It's still working."

"Oooh, goody! So, what else can I bring out in you tonight?"

I threw her legs off me, and stood up over her, my legs against the edge of the bed. My rod was still erect, proudly standing up, and I pulled her by her thighs to the edge of the bed, wasting little time as I sank into her again. "Damn, you feel good," she purred, and I began a slow, intense rhythm with her, pushing into her deeply. After a few minutes of steady fucking, it occurred to me that I had yet to taste her, so I pulled out as she whimpered, and placed my mouth squarely on her slit, giving her a little bit of a buildup around her clit, then diving in directly. She was already warmed up and ready, so I began with a light, fluttery tease against her button, but quickly changed that up into a hard, long probing up and down drag with the blade of my tongue, and she was shortly grabbing my head and shoving me in harder. I quickly snaked a finger in, and had to push to find her g-spot—most women I've been with had it nearer their opening, but hers was positioned a bit higher, which made sense when she'd talked about a big cock hitting it best—but once I found it, it seemed like only a few thrusts before she was going off again, flooding my mouth with her cum, and even though she wasn't touching me, I swear another wave passed through my body. She pushed my head up, and growled "Enough! That was amazing, but I need you to fuck me again." I stood up, plunged back in, and gave her a few hard strokes, pulled out, spanked her clit with my hard cock, and she gave off another small squirt right onto my cock, as yet another wave passed between us and I trembled. "You see what I mean about us being meant to fuck?"

I nodded, lost in the moment, then quickly flipped her over onto her stomach. "I guess we shouldn't disappoint the sex gods, then," I shot back, and as she put her feet under her and leaned over the bed—how did she know this was my favorite position? Most women just crawled up on the bed when I did this. I shook my head, lined up, and slid into her heavenly slit again. It seemed like less than a dozen strokes before she was contracting again, and I was having to pause both due to her sudden tightness and my own spasm of pleasure. I began thrusting again, but after a few more moments, she stood up and put her lips near mine, whispering sweetly, "Baby, my poor pussy needs a quick break, you've pounded her sore. But I've got another place you can put him that I'll love just as much. With that, she leaned forward, pulling me out, and she grabbed her robe and pulled out a small bottle of Astroglide. "I was hoping we'd get a chance to use this," she said, as she poured some into her hand, letting it warm a bit before generously slathering it over my cock. She dumped a little more onto her fingers, then laid down on her back with her legs off the edge of bed, raised them up to where her feet where near her head, and slowly pushed her first two fingers into her asshole, working it open bit by bit. "I want to to start off with you looking at me as you fuck my asshole," she explained, as she reached out and grabbed my prick, guiding the head towards her puckered star. I felt myself steel even more—it'd been ages since I had been up a woman's backdoor, and I was even more turned on by the whole situation if that was possible. I pushed in gently, allowing her to breathe and open up her outer ring at first, then gave a half dozen very slow, shallow thrusts, until her inner ring finally began to relax and accommodate my size. She broke out into a huge grin as she felt me pushing in more and more, and when my balls finally made contact with her ass, she said "I think this may be the biggest cock I've ever had up my ass. I'm very picky about who I let up there, you know."

"Well I'm glad I made the cut, then."

"Baby, with the way you fuck me, I'll be yours anytime you want. Anytime, anyplace, any hole, stud."

I leaned forward and kissed her, and she responded back with a moan and another contraction of her body, as her asshole gripped my tool like a steel band, almost uncomfortable. I stopped thrusting for a second, and my body shuddered and convulsed almost involuntarily. As she watched me shiver, she smiled up at me and said "You know, this is most intimate and vulnerable position a woman can give a man. Completely exposed, anal play, no barriers. I'm glad you're enjoying it." She kissed me again as I tried to speak, then whispered in my ear "You don't have to say anything. I know what you're feeling." She pushed me off, grabbed the lube, applied some more to me, and then beckoned me onto the bed as she crawled up it and turned over doggystyle, presenting her asshole to me. I wasted no time crawling up on the bed, and entered her again.

We continued rutting like animals possessed, sweat soaked and uncaring. I grabbed onto her hair and gave it a hard pull, and she groaned in appreciation, her mane a rat's nest of tangles and perspiration. She moaned again hard, and I pushed in just in time to catch my entire length in her as she clamped down on me so tight I couldn't move, as I shook with pleasure. "That was a good one," she said, and less than a minute later she came again, with me again quaking hard. As I began thrusting again, she said "I love how you cum with me, it's so hot."

"Damn, I know. Never had this happen before."

"Me either. It's amazing."

"Yeah, it's incredible," I said. I was feeling the distant pull of another cum, though, and was hoping it would be another dry one as I didn't want to end things yet. But, as if reading my mind, she interjected "God I want to feel you shoot though."

"You do?"

"Hell yeah, I need it, it'll make me cum so hard to feel you shoot up my ass."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah baby, do it, fucking cum in my ass and fill it up!"

I pulled back and began thrusting with all my might, feeling my temperature rise and, incredibly, my cock steel a bit more as I climbed further, and, after a few more hard pushes, I came hard, filling her ass as she clamped down again and her juices ran down my balls. Her asshole milked my cock with each contraction, as each spurt of my own was accompanied by a hard pulse of her sphincter, and the sensation was so intense I had to lean against her hips as my vision tunneled down to a small point of light. As my head slowly cleared and I finally stopped cumming, I pushed back up and gave her a couple more very small strokes.

"Mmm, goddamn babe. You sure don't disappoint in the cum department."

"Always been that way."

"Well count me as a very happy girl." I gently eased out of her, and she whimpered slightly. I flopped down on the bed beside her, and she threw her leg over mine, placing her hand on my chest, and added "Goddamn..."

"Yeah, that about sums it," I agreed.

"You have a world-class cock. We could market that thing."

"Thanks."

"Of course, it helps that you're really good with it, too."

We laid in silence for a couple of minutes, as she lightly toyed her fingers over my chest, letting our breathing and heart rates return to normal. "I want more," she said, "but I know we both need a breather. We're both soaked in sweat and need a recharge. Plus you're covered in lube and my ass. Why don't you shower and I'll follow you?" I agreed by nodding my head wordlessly, and trudged to the bathroom, turning up the water very hot and soaping and shampooing my sweat and secretion-soaked body twice for good measure. My muscles were surprisingly not too sore, but I knew that might come later. As soon as I exited the bathroom, she quickly passed me into it, stopping only for a sweet peck on the lips and a quick tickle of my abs. I reclined on the bed, still naked, and processed my thoughts as she cleaned up.

I wasn't upset about any of this, that I knew. Maybe I was pushed into this at first, but it seemed like I was just resisting something inevitable. I didn't feel guilty, either, since I wasn't doing anything Theresa hadn't already done to me. After tonight this would just be a little memory that would fade, and I was glad I got the opportunity to have some sex this great, it had been truly incredible, beyond anything else I had ever had. I didn't know if that was the drugs talking, but too be honest, I just felt at peace, contented. As I pondered all this while staring at the ceiling, I felt her presence at the foot of the bed, and looked up to see her grinning. "We've still got time tonight. I hope you've got some energy left for me." Before I could answer, though, there was a rap at the door. "Ooh, perfect! I ordered room service while you were in the shower."

She threw on her robe and tossed me mine, and the waiter came in with a tray. As I signed the bill, she pulled the covers off. A couple of sandwiches, veggies, fries, desserts, more Gatorade, and a bottle of wine. "You with the Gatorade," I observed.

"Helps you replace electrolytes," she admonished. "Big problem with E."

"Okay," I observed, tucking in. We ate happily in silence, naked on the bed, and as I downed my bottle, she opened the wine and poured me a glass.

"This, however, is just about keeping you loose and horny," she added, handing me a glass.

"I don't think I'm having a problem there," I noted, looking down at my half-mast member.

"I know," she giggled. "I think it's a chemistry thing with us." I stopped and stared at her. "What?"

"This thing I'm feeling now," I began. "The closeness, the crazy wild sexual bond. Is that just the drugs? Because I've never done this before, but it feels like more than just that."

"Maybe a little bit of it," she acknowledged. "But I've done this before with an ex-boyfriend, and one other time with a hookup. And I can tell you neither of those was as intense as this evening has been. I don't think I've ever cum this hard or this often."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. I was secretly afraid that even with this you'd throw me out."

"I nearly lost it and fucked you on the beach."

"I know. That's why I was afraid."

"Well, regardless, I'm glad you're here with me now." She clinked my wineglass and we sat back against the headboard, curled up together, slowly sipping our wine in silence. Her skin felt so incredible against me, I was lost in just touching her. After a bit, she got up and refilled our glasses, and returned back to previous position. We stayed like that for a while, simply content. After a while, she turned and looked at me, and I didn't hesitate to move in and kiss her. Our tongues danced together for a bit, and then she pulled back, looked me in the eyes, and wordlessly grabbed my wineglass and set it on the nightstand with her own. Then she straddled me, kissed me again, and, with no preliminaries, inserted me into her. This time, it was passionate and frenetic again, but we barely spoke. It was tender and rough simultaneously, and we pushed and rutted against each other, with me moving her onto her back as she slipped her arms and legs around me, pulling me in tightly. Her sheath was tight, continuously clamping on me and loosening, almost without rhythm, and it drove me wild with lust. After a bit, I flipped her over, but instead of straight doggy, she laid down on her stomach as I draped my body over her, our skin dancing against each other as we joined, each unable to do anything but moan. She pushed back at me to change positions, but instead I dragged her over onto her side, continuing to piston into her from behind, and as I felt her fingers on her clit, she reached down between her legs and opened them up to softly caress my balls. She pushed again and rolled me onto my back, riding me reverse cowgirl for a couple of minutes, until she moved onto her back and enticed me to mount her missionary again. As I thrust in, I could feel her trying to form words, which were trying to come out between gasps of breath. I craned my ear near her mouth, and finally made out "Please...please...please Marcus..."

"Please what?" I managed to just spit out, feeling like I was running a marathon.

"Please do it..."

"You want me to cum?" I asked, slowing my thrusts in order to speak.

"I need it. Need you. Please..."

"I was trying to get you there first."

"I've already cum so much I've lost track. Couldn't you feel me?" The realization hit me, her pulsing, wet contractions, each time...wow. I had never met a girl so multi-orgasmic before. "Please give it to me..." I pushed in, resuming my rhythm from before, and as she wrapped me up in her embrace, I circled my arms around her ribcage, and she kissed me fiercely once more. "Cum in me and look me in the eyes when you do, baby..." she spat out. For whatever reason, that set me off, and as I began to feel boiling in my balls and a shudder running up and down my spine, she said "Please..." once more, and grabbed my face as she stared directly into my eyes. That did it, and as I unloaded into her, she moaned hard, which turned into a feral growl/yell, and we came together. As I slowed my thrusting, she purred "That was beautiful. Thank you." We kissed a few more times, and I rolled to the side, as she again laid her leg and hand across me. We stayed in this position for a while, and eventually I dropped off.

In the morning, I woke up to having my cock sucked, and Mariah smiled up at me, a beautiful vision even with her freshly-fucked and little sleep look going on. We went another slow, sensual round, which wound up slowly into frenetic fucking, and both came intensely. I was amazed I had anything left after the previous night, but she coaxed it all out of me and into her eager pussy. Then we showered and booked down to the conference, thankfully only a few minutes late.

As I sat next to Jim, he gave me a knowing smile. "Finally gave in, eh brother?" he whispered. I shrugged and gave him a sheepish smile. "Good for you." I knew eventually he'd ask for details, and I'd give them, but for now, we just sat back and listened to the closing day. We wrapped around noon, and I went and packed up my room. Looking around at the remnants and evidence of the previous night, I left about $50 with a note that said "For housekeeping," hoping to keep them happy. I went down to the lobby, where Jim was already waiting, and asked them to ring us a car to the airport.

"Heading out, guys?" Mariah called from behind me.

"Yeah. Want to share a car to the airport with us?"

"I'd love to, but I don't leave until 9 tonight. I don't fancy hanging around the airport for that long." She leaned in and kissed me. "When are you coming to my neck of the woods?"

"Probably about six months."

She pouted. "Oh well. I'll look forward to it, even if I would like it to be sooner."

"Me too," I lamented, giving her another kiss.

"No worries," she said with a grin, "we'll make up for lost time when we see each other."

I gave her one more kiss and joined Jim, walking to the car. We exchanged a knowing grin, and he shook his head again. We didn't really talk until the plane ride, during which he told me all the play by play of his rematch night with Charlie, and how she was threatening to make a trip to the states to see her cousin and drop in to see him on the way. I let him pry the story out of me, and he sat with his jaw half open as I gave him the full events of the night. Finally, as I wound up, he chuckled and shook his head. "Never stand between a woman and what she wants, brother," he said, wide-eyed.

"I guess not."

"You mad at all?"

"With her? Not really. I was a bit at first, but I got over it. I think it was the push I needed. Plus it was really incredible sex. Like, seriously, the best I've ever had by a mile."

"Yeah, but how was it in the morning when you sobered up?"

"Not as intense with the body high, but it was still pretty fucking amazing."

"You gonna do it again?"

"Only with her."

"That's what I meant."

"Yeah. I'd love to lie, but I will. That was one of the craziest nights of my life."

He chuckled again, wished me luck, and reclined his seat back to get some sleep. I putzed around on my computer for a bit, finally got tired of keeping busy, and put my own seat back. For the first time in my life, I fell asleep on a plane.

When I got back home, it almost seemed like the world looked a bit different. Yeah, it was rainy, but I was genuinely happy to be home, play with my kids, and have a relaxing Sunday away from all the crap of work and life. Theresa had made herself up, I noticed, her makeup and hair done, and she had ditched the mom sweats for a long, flowy skirt I had bought her some years back. She even was genuinely nice to me for the first time in months, and after dinner, she shooed the kids to bed quickly and asked me to talk. I agreed and followed her into the bedroom. She sat down on the bed and motioned me to sit beside her. I waited in silence as she composed herself and tried to summon words.

"I'm sorry," she finally began.

"Okay."

"I cheated, then I lied to you about it, then I lied more when you caught me. And I wanted to tell you the whole truth."

"I already know most of it. I saw the messages."

"Okay. What else do you want to know?"

"Honestly...nothing. I can't see how knowing more would help anything."

"What can I do to make it up to you? Can I make this any better?"

"I don't know what to say, Theresa. I'm not sure how to deal with this. I'm not even angry anymore. I just wished you had talked to me sooner."

"I tried. But I think maybe I didn't try hard enough, honestly. I just wanted some excitement, some thrill to make me feel alive again. And I hurt you and our marriage in the process."