Indecision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

"What do you want? Do you want a divorce, or do you want to work through this?"

"I don't really want to tear our lives apart, or put our kids through this. I don't want to lose you. But I also don't want to continue on the way we have been."

"What if we started actually doing what the therapist suggested? Talk to each other, go on dates without the kids, have sex regularly. Would that work?"

"It'd be a start to rebuilding something good."

"Okay..." she paused. "I...I want to know if you want a pass. To get even with me."

"What?"

"My friend Jan suggested it. She said it worked for her and Alan when they were having a hard time after her affair."

"You want me to fuck someone else?"

"Yes."

I hesitated, unsure of what to say. "Oh god..." she said with a dawning realization. "When did it happen?"

"Last week in Australia."

"Was it...how did it happen?"

"I don't think we should talk about this." I turned to leave the room, and she grabbed my arm.

"No..." there was an odd gentleness about her touch. Her tone was almost pleading. "Please. Tell me. I'm not mad. I just want to know."

I started to talk. I told her about the meeting and the buildup. She listened, seemingly transfixed to every detail. As I got to the part on the beach, she started to get flushed. She loosened the strings on her crop top, and pulled it off. I noticed she was wearing one of her nice, sexy black lacy bras instead of the mom bras she had been favoring so much lately. "Keep talking," she urged, as she began to unbutton my slacks. I was slightly weirded out, but told her about the drinks, the drugging, and instead of acting repulsed like I had assumed she would, she pulled out my hardening cock and began sucking it. "Keep going," she prompted, and as I began to talk about the sex, she pulled off my pants and shoes, then straightened up and began fondling my prick with one hand as she ditched her underwear, hiking up her flowy skirt as she mounted me quickly and sank down on my pole. She was incredibly wet, which was a bit shocking, as it normally took a bit of foreplay and pussy licking to get her there, but as she pistoned up and down on me, she undid her bra, shoving her small breast into my mouth, and said, "Did she fuck you well?"

"God yes, so well."

"How many times?"

"Three that night and once the next morning." She moaned and made me take my shirt off, running her hands over my pecs.

"Where did you fuck her?"

"On the bed..." I answered, confused.

"No, did you fuck her in the ass?" she asked, wrapping her legs around me.

"Yes."

"Did you cum in her mouth?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Yes."

"How many times did you cum in her pussy?"

"Twice."

"Was it good?"

"It was fucking great."

"Fuck, Marcus, how long did you fuck her?"

"All night. I couldn't stop once we started."

"Did you cum hard every time?"

"Incredibly hard."

"Oh GOD!!!" she screamed, throwing her head back, and as she came hard on top of me, she wrapped her arms around me and bit my shoulder, and that triggered my orgasm, filling her slick pussy to the brim. We kept going for a few more moments, and as I started to flag, she pulled herself off of me, ditching her skirt and throwing it. She pushed me back on the bed, and went down, taking my still slick cock in her mouth, and slowly began to clean me off with her tongue.

"Wow," I said, unsure what to do or say.

"Yeah," she smiled, the end of my cock still touching her lips. "I don't know why that turned me on so much."

"I'm not complaining."

"I didn't think you would." She grinned and returned to my cock, working it gently to try and get a rise out of me again. "Think we can hit four tonight?"

"Um, sure. It may be a long night, though."

"I don't care. I'll call in sick tomorrow. I'll give you coffee or whiskey or whatever we have on hand if you need it."

"Okay."

"And maybe I'll have a couple shots myself, dig out that dildo, and you can open me up back there. I was playing around with a finger for a bit before, thinking about trying it. Maybe tonight we need to have you open up my virgin hole."

"Okay. But..."

"What?"

"Why? I'm not complaining, but this isn't the reaction I was expecting by any means."

"Because I've been a fool these last six months. More, even. Because I have a good-looking, smart, great man at home who's great in bed, and if I don't do something soon, I'll lose you, and I don't want that. Because we've got months of rekindling we need to get a head start on tonight. And because, for some weird reason, hearing about you fucking this woman turned me on like crazy. So there it all is."

"Okay."

"I'm not saying I want you fucking anybody else. But for whatever reason, right here and now, I'm grateful this happened, and I'm happy. Stay here, I'm going to grab the whiskey." And with that, she donned her robe, and went downstairs.

I flopped back on the bed, and stared at the ceiling, barely able the believe the turn of events my life had taken over the past few days. Suddenly, my text alert chirped. I fished my phone out of my pants, and was a bit surprised to see a message from Mariah.

'Fancy meeting up at Microsoft Ignite tradeshow in Chicago? It's in two months.'

I stared for a second, unsure how to respond, even though the mere thought of Mariah had my pole back at full hardness. Theresa swept in the door, arms full of booze, glasses, and some snacks. Seeing my expression, she asked "What's up?"

"It's her," I offered, knowing she would see right through me if I lied.

"What'd she say?" she asked, moving toward the bed with interest.

"She wants to meet at MS Ignite in two months."

She stopped, putting everything on the side table, as she peered at the screen. She moved forward and touched my stomach with her hand, moving it down to my already rock hard erection. "You want to, don't you?"

"Yes." She began to slowly jerk me off.

"Then tell her you'll be there. And after you send the message, go into the bathroom and get the lube. We have something to work on." I sent my reply, and then went to grab the lube. As I came out, Theresa ran over and kissed me passionately. "I love you, Marcus."

"I love you too."

"Good. Now get over to the bed and fuck your wife's ass."