Inherited Passions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said before, being a slave, there is nothing that you can consider to be something you only do in private, or be intimate about, anymore. Absolutely nothing. And I'm very happy to see that you understand this, as Mistress I'm sure will too. Would you like some more whiskey?"

"As I thought about what she had said, suddenly I realized just how comfortable I was being with her. I was naked, had just pee'ed in front of her, and I'm sure she saw how wet I was around my sex. And it didn't bother me at all. I just picked my empty glass, and with a sore arm, handed it to her. Returning from emptying the bucket, she brought us both a fresh drink, and we just talked for almost an hour, I learned a great deal from her. Finally she was kind enough to offer to wash off most of my sweat with a warm damp towel. As I stood up, she wet a cloth and started with my forehead and chest. Then raising my arms slightly so she could wash my sides, I heard my mouth speak is if it had a mind of its own."

"Lisa, when you were just watching me at times, did you really enjoy seeing me torturing myself.?"

"As she washed my back she did admit that she enjoyed that, but that she was also admiring my beauty, and more precisely, my endurance. That touched me so much that, as she was washing the front of my legs, I again raised my arms out to shoulder height on each side of me. And with a purposeful voice, said that I would like to reward her for her kindness and friendship by remaining like this for as long as she would like to just sit and watch me endure more."

"Oh, I remember her expression when she heard me say that. She looked straight at me as she stood up. She asked if I was kidding, saying that I had just spent a whole hour like that. I told her I wasn't kidding. She stepped back to totally view me again. She told me to put my arms down, and picked up a dry towel to run over me. As she did, she said I was making her become very jealous of me. I asked why. She admitted to me that some day she would like to surprise Mistress by doing what I just endured, but also while holding two cans of soda the entire time. She said that giving up early had always bothered her greatly, and wanted to prove to Mistress, as well as herself, that she could do it. As she finished drying me off, she continued saying she wondered if her endurance level had increased by now. Then she stepped in front of me again with a serious expression."

"She asked me just how much longer I could keep my arms stretched out? I asked with or without beer bottles. She said without. I told her as long as she wished. For a minute we both stood silent, then cocked her head."

"Ann, if your willing to do this just for me, then let me ask you something else. How would you like to help me train myself to do that also. Kind of like a coach I guess, so maybe some day I could really can surprise Mistress. It would mean a great deal to me."

"It didn't take me long to think about it, and told her I would. She asked me to sit down again while we talked about it while finishing our drinks. Within ten minutes we had it pretty well figured out. Starting that night already, they would both go to the back room, with each standing across from each other. Watching me struggle to endure the pain just might help her take her mind off of the pain, saying that she had heard someone say misery likes company. We both chuckled at that, then she asked if I might enjoy watching her suffer. I had to admit that did sound appealing. So agreeing that she should start out at just twenty minutes tonight, then work her way up. Twice a week, just before closing, I would come by. Then after closing, go to the back room, increasing the time each visit. Also, this was to be just our secret. Then, surprising me again, Lisa added one more thing."

"To give her incentive, if she lowered her arms before time was up, I would take her home with me and tie her so she would have to sleep while standing in her graveled shoes until I left for work in the morning. This did catch my interest as I thought about tying up another woman, but something crossed my mind that began to bother me a bit. It was clear Lisa was a devoted slave to her Mistress, which was what I wanted to become. So if I tied her up to punish her, wouldn't I be kind of crossing over a dividing line? Tying up and abusing a slave without asking permission from Mistress didn't sound good to me. I had to ask."

"Oh, Mistress allows us to be tied up and tormented, either in self-bondage or by others, as long as they are not another Mistress or Master. And that includes sexual playing and teasing too. We are just never allowed to orgasm, or bring another to orgasm, without permission from Mistress."

"That brought up another thing I had never thought too much about either. Not allowed to achieve an orgasm unless Mistress approved. That kind of scared me, but for what Lisa asked me to do to her if she lowered her arms at all, that seemed to be all right. Then, at the same time, thought maybe I could use a little incentive too. She had already said that my arms and shoulders must already be quite sore, which they were, that I could lower them from time to time to rest. I had come to trust her, so I said the same would be true for me if I lowered mine first. She didn't respond very well to this, saying I had to keep by shoes on until tomorrow morning anyway. That being tied up would actually be helping me. I couldn't argue that point."

"We finished our drinks and I followed her to the back room. My feet where killing me, and I'm sure hers were even worse. She had me stand where I stood before, and after stripping, set the cooking timer she had gotten out of the kitchen for 20 minutes. Picking up the two beer bottles I had held, stretched out her arms. I raised my arms. She had a beautiful body, very much like yours Mistress. I wished her luck in her endeavor. After she returned the same to me, I decided to give her even a little more incentive."

"Lisa. If you keep your arms up the entire time, and keep them up even after the timer goes off for as long as I do, I'll add one more reward for you. I'll let you tie, torment or even torture me, however you want to, for as long as you want."

"She got a very big smile then. I could tell she was thinking. I felt a rush of juices inside me as I came to think of some of my own ideas. My ability to perform safe self-bondage up to that time was very limited, and the idea of having somebody else tie me up nice and tight for a very long time only increased my flow. And then seeing her look me over a few times only added to my own anticipation. Then she added even more to my anticipation of things to come."

"So you'll let me tie you up, in any position I want, for as long as I want, and do anything I want, if I can keep my arms up as long as you do."

"I replied by simply saying 'yes' with a devilish smile, at which time she quickly asked if that included sexual torments, but that she was not allowed to bring me to orgasm. This turned me on even more by clarifying one more thing."

"Does that include dry shaving that bush of yours?"

"It only took me a few moments before I said it did. After that we remained kind of quiet for a long time, exchanging only smiles. But as time passed, and arm cramps set in, we could tell that each of us was fighting off the pain. And at almost the twenty minute mark, as I saw her arm start to quiver from what must have been a terrible cramp, I asked her to endure. She could make my pain later on much worst. She must have heard me, raising her arms even slightly higher as she nodded. We were both beginning to sweat quite badly by then, and I did notice from then on how the pussy juice began flowing from her sex. She must have really started concentrating on how she was going to torture me. I also started to try and keep my eyes closed so I couldn't see how damn slow that timer dial was moving. I imagined myself crucified again. Then finally the timer bell rang."

"As I open my eyes, I saw Lisa panting, but with a huge smile on her face. She had made it through the first twenty minutes. I was so proud of her as she diligently held her arms outstretched for a few minutes while I held mine out also, Then feeling for Lisa, also, as well as the great pain I was in again, I slowly lowered mine. As she slowly lowered hers, I got down on my knees. I just had to give my feet a rest too, and as Lisa looked at me, her expression didn't need any words. She got down on her knees also, set the beer bottles on the floor, and walked over to me on her knees. Kissing me briefly on the forehead, she stood up. She told me to rest as she got us some ice water. By that time, that sounded just wonderful to me and worked my way into a sitting position leaning against the beer cases. She returned with plastic cups and sat down beside me. We talked again for another half hour, just exchanging truths and ideas like we had been lifelong friends. As we finished, she reached for my hand. She gently squeezed it while asking if she could add just one more reward for her efforts. I wholeheartedly agreed."

"I still would like to go home with you Ann, and have you tie me in a very tight hogtie on the floor until tomorrow morning. Would that be asking too much?"

"I could only smile, and as another surge of juices exited my body, reminded me of something. I squeezed her hand as I said that was fine with me, but only as long as dry shaving my pussy was not the only torture I had to endure from her. As she shook her head 'No', giving me a devilish smile, we both got up and got dressed. Putting everything back in place, Lisa grabbed her purse and locked the front door as we left. I showed her my car, and went around back to get hers. When she pulled up, she followed me home. After parking, she walked to me already wearing leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and carrying a coil of rope."

"We entered my apartment, Lisa stripped immediately, including her devilish shoes, and asked to use the bathroom. I figured I might as well also strip also, but kept my shoes on. As she exited the bathroom, I went in while asking if she would like something to drink. I also wondered about the towel she was carrying, but having to pee again, kind of ignored it as she said she didn't need anything. When I exited, she had folded the towel in half, and was laying on it in the middle of the living room floor. On her stomach, with her hands crossed behind her back and feet over her butt, the coil of rope beside her made everything very clear. I knelt down beside her, picked up the rope, and started binding her up. It was actually a number of lengths of rope, realizing this must be a frequent occurrence for her."

"I found myself really enjoying tying up another person, and especially another woman who wanted to be tied up; just like me. And even though I thought I was making it tight, she kept saying to make it tighter and tighter. She was a lady after my own heart. By the time I was finished, she was in an backwards arch with her elbows tightly together and hands almost pulled back to her knees. I saw how red the soles of her feet were, and covered with little dimples. I now knew how the soles of my feet must look. I stood up and looked at her, wishing it were me instead. I said I was tired, and if she was comfortable for the night, I was going to try and get some sleep."

"I'm nicely uncomfortable for the night, but if you wouldn't mind, if you have a pair or two of dirty panties, would you please stuff then in my mouth and tie them in with rope. Then you can pull that rope back so my head is kept off the ground. Could you do that, please."

"I of course was taken back by this last request, which I had never done before, but agreed. And as I did stuff her mouth with panties that I knew must have some cunt juice on them, I was a little embarrassed. I did leak quite a bit back then already, just like you do Mistress, but that was what she wanted. When they were in place, I tied it off to her ankles. Standing up, she looked so beautiful, arched as she was. I wondered how my soiled panties must taste. Would she do that to me too? Lisa was constantly giving me new ideas, making me more aroused all the time. I sure hoped I had found a truly good friend. I was very tired by then, and besides my feet, my upper body was very sore. So after I asked if she was alright, and seeing her trying to nod her head while giving me a slight grunt, set my alarm and went to bed."

"The next morning came way too soon. I was by then very tired and sore, but also very excited. I did wake up several times while having some very new and interesting dreams. Finally, hearing my alarm buzzing, I moved my very sore body to sit up on the edge of the bed. I wanted to check on Lisa, but first, slipped off the killer shoes. Oh, what a relief. But still being damn sore, I hobbled my way into the living room. As I silently knelt down, I couldn't believe it. Lisa was still sleeping, and in the same position. This woman was awesome. I went and turned on the coffee maker, then showered before I silently got a cup of well needed coffee and got dressed. Flats were definitely my shoes for the day, but instead of finishing my coffee and eating my yogurt in the kitchen as usual, sat on the couch to admire this beautiful spectacle of a woman. When it was about ten minutes before I had to leave for work, I got up."

"I sat down cross-legged beside her, gently stroking her beautiful soft hair. Her eyes slowly opened. She tried to look around, but because of her gag rope, couldn't. I started untying that rope first."

"Good morning Lisa. It's Ann. Are you okay?"

"Although gagged and most likely sore, I could tell she was a very happy camper. After she got her mouth working, she couldn't have thanked me enough times for a wonderful evening. I returned the same. And by the time I had her all undone and standing nude before me, it was time for me to go. I told her there was fresh coffee in the kitchen, and to help herself to anything she would like to eat. Reminding her to lock the door when she left, she gave me the most wonderful hug in the world since my mother. She made my day with a few simple words."

"Dearest Ann. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed my time with you. And I very sincerely hope that Mistress will allows you to become a close friend, but my sister. I wish you all the luck in the world, and please don't worry about anything. Do drive carefully. I'll have your Drivers License for you tonight at 8 o'clock. And even if you do not become my sister, I hope you will allow me to become what I first mentioned. A very close friend of yours. That alone will mean a great deal to me."

"I can't tell you how my heart began to race as we squeezed together one more time, really hard. I thanked her, and as a tear began to form in my eyes, I turned away to not show how deeply she had affected me. As I opened the door to leave, she had one more question for me."

"And Ann. About my reward. Are you still willing to keep your promise?"

"I was smiling as I never had in a long time as I stood there a moment, stopping in my tracks. I turned to face her. She took the few steps to stand in front of me. Placing both hands gently on either side of my face, she stared deeply into my eyes. I saw wonderful visions of what was to come as she spoke."

"Mistress told me once to be careful about what one asks for. Are you being careful?"

"By then, there was no doubt in my mind. I wanted to do whatever Lisa wanted me to do. To live the life that she was living. To please not only her, but what I hoped what my Mistress would desire of me also. By pleasing them, I would be happy. I almost knelt down in front of Lisa, but thinking about what she said about referring to her as Mistress, thought better of it, I gave the best answer I could think of at the time."

"My new wonderful and already very close friend. What I said to you is the truth, and will accept anything that you desire of me. And to any extent. You have deservingly earned your first reward, and I hope not your last."

"Her eyes did not change, but I felt a sense of change in her. It definitely was for the better. She began to massage my facial cheeks. Entirely new emotions flowed through me as she spoke,"

"If my guess is right, tonight you will come to see me with some very good news. And since Mistress requires all of her slaves to always have bare pussy's, tonight I would like to pluck each hair from you, one at a time. Are you prepared to accept that, or would you like me to dry shave you instead?

"I immediately understood what she had said. A shutter went though me like a lighting bolt. Oh my God..... One hair at a time. From my most delicate parts. As I thought about it, it was both freighting and intriguing. I had already adjusted to the idea of being dry shaved, but pulling each hair out one at a time? New juices erupted from me, I answered while I wondered if I should bring an extra pair on panties."

"If slave Lisa would enjoy plucking my pussy hairs from my body, I will be available all night for her to do so. At her leisure, and my discomfort."

"I'll look forward to it. More than you can imagine. Tonight then, becoming my sister or not.."

"With thoughts exploding in my head, she took both my hands and kissed them before turning to walk nude to the kitchen. I stayed those few moments to watch her as she disappeared through the doorway. As I shut the door behind me, I knew then this was going to be a very long day. I wanted it to be 8:00 the entire day. As soon as I got to work, I went to the restroom and put an absorbent pad in my panties. They were already really wet, so I rinsed just the crotch out in the sink. The cool feeling down there felt really good, but it didn't help my anticipation or flow of nectar. I had to change twice more before the day was over. Thinking about feeling each hair being plucked from my body, and having a bare pussy like Lisa's, was really turning me on."

"I left work right at five. I didn't eat lunch, and after getting home, didn't think at all about supper. The apartment was clean as ever. All the dishes were done and put away, and all the laundry was done also. Lisa must have stayed for quite some time before leaving. And on the kitchen table was a note. It was very neatly done, and again touched me very deeply. She expressed her greatest gratitude for my own kindness and suffering, and hoped that I would not become offended as she exercised her reward upon me. Lastly, wishing me the best when Mistress called tonight, she looked forward to sharing our time together again tonight. But most interesting was a small P.S. at the bottom. It said that if I wanted to, I should cut as much of my hair off with a scissors, soak in the tug for about half an hour, then shave my pussy myself.. I knew then she was truly a new friend, and really wouldn't mind if I didn't want my hair plucked out. But I wanted to please Lisa. To let her enjoy herself. I couldn't have adored the woman more. I stripped, got out a can of beer, and sat down by the phone. I thought seriously about getting myself off a couple times, but decided I better start learning to control my desires, just in case."

"At 6:30 precisely, the telephone rang. I was almost scared to pick it up. I was just finishing my third can of beer, and about ready to pee on the sofa. Reluctantly I picked up the telephone, fearing the worst. I remembered hearing either Mistress or slave Lisa saying that if I wasn't accepted, I would not receive a phone call. But still, from the events that happened later last night between myself and Lisa, I might have crossed lines that either of us should have taken. So with a stammering voice said 'Hello'. It was Mistress, and after confirming that I was Ann, proudly gave my answer to her first question."