Inherited Passions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't drive all that far I remember, seeming like only 15 or 20 minutes. And I couldn't see with my head stuck looking at my locked ankles and wrists. Then the car stopped, and she shut off the engine. Without saying a word, she got out. I expected her to be opening my door any second, but she didn't. I started to wonder what was happening, but a few minutes later, finally she came for me. Removing all my clips, and taking the gym bag off my back, I raised up to see that we were at my apartment. The front door was already open, and she told me to follow her in. No one ever mentioned that they saw me coming home wearing hells high heels, wrist and ankle cuffs, and sucking on my new seemingly permanent placed dildo. I was scared someone might have seen me, but that was what I was told to do. But this fear was quickly overcome when the lights in my apartment made my dildo mounted pussy hairs clearly visible. That caused another rush of juices from me, anxiously awaiting for her to begin my torture."

"After locking the front door, she brought me to the kitchen. Having me stand with my back to the kitchen table, I was to strip completely. She asked me if I still wanted her to pluck out my pussy hairs, or just dry shave me. I knew she was being kind again by giving me the choice. So when she told me to answer by petting my bush to indicate shaving, of to pluck one out by myself for plucking, I took hold of one hair, pulled it out, and presented it to her. After giving me a big smile, she went to the gym bag to get out some larger leather straps with D-rings, some short ropes, and a longer one. Attaching the straps just above my knees, she wrapped one end of the longer rope around my waist several times before knotting it in back. Having me hop my butt up on the edge of the table, she had me lay back and raise my arms above my head. Taking the loose end of my waist rope, she worked it around the table legs so it ran straight under the table. After threading it through the D-rings on my wrist cuffs, she pulled it extremely tight before tying it off. From my waist to my fingertips, I was one stretched out woman."

"With a delighted expression, she ran a hand over my breasts and belly several times before removing her clothing and shoes. Petting me several more times, and while feeling so excited about having my arms stretched so wonderfully tight above me, as she spread and tied off each knee and ankle to a table leg, I could feel my cunt juices flowing from my body. Oh God, was I turned on. I did not feel embarrassed at all that my entire bottom was open and exposed to her as she stared at my pussy. Taking a small bottle of Brandy from her bag along with some tweezers, she made herself a brandy on the rocks and pulled up a chair to sit right in front of my crotch. Then holding the drink up for me to see, she spoke."

"I'd offer you some of this, but I see your mouth is occupied for the time being. Maybe when I'm halfway done I'll offer you some. And, by the way, if you want me to stop, just push the dildo out with your tongue. I'll stop and untie you, but you'll greatly disappoint me. I've always wanted to do this, so I hope you don't mind if I drag this out for quite awhile."

"I didn't have any intention of getting rid of that dildo I was holding in my mouth until she removed it herself. And besides wanting to please Lisa by letting her have her fun, this was what I wanted also, no matter how painful. Actually she could have taken a branding iron to my pussy and I wouldn't have pushed the dildo out. I closed my eyes and waited for my ordeal to begin. Tight bondage and pain, that for the most part, was out of my control. I felt very ready to endure even the worst."

"My entire crotch was her playground. She set her drink down on my belly button and started to yank. She took her time. Starting at the top of my hairline, and working from the outsides inward. Some she would quickly pluck out, while others she would pull very hard on, pause a few seconds to create more pain, then finally yank it out. And I think Lisa knew I was enjoying it as my flow never seemed to cease. It wasn't too long before she paused for a minute to get a dish towel and wipe under me. She didn't wipe my pussy, which I wished she would have, but just the table. As she continued, I was very proud that I didn't even moan as all of the surrounding outsides were removed. But as she got closer to my slit hairs, it got a lot more intense. Finally, when I did make a slight moan, she must have heard it. Standing up, she again wiped the table under my crack, refreshed her now empty drink, and petted me several times. Then placing her hand gently on my cheek, spoke very softly."

"I'm going to take a break now, but really it's more for you than me. From your actions I think you might work your way up to an orgasm as I do your more delicate areas. Please, don't allow that to happen. I've already told you I am not allowed that privilege. If you do, I will have to tell Mistress, and she will punish me. And being punished by Mistress means having many things done to you that you do not desire. Mistress has her ways. Now I'll give you a little sip of Brandy if you would like before I lay down and take a nap. Grunt once if you would like a sip."

"I was more than ready for something to drink, so a sip of Brandy sounded real good. I gave a loud grunt, so she pulled out the dildo for just a few seconds as she tipped the glass over my open mouth to give me a good swallow before she put the dildo back in place. And before walking away, she leaned close to my ear and said that she hoped I would think about what she said. And as she began to raise up, stopped, then leaned back down again. This time she placed both hands on opposite cheeks."

"I like you very much Ann, and I truly am enjoying this very much. And since I know that your enduring this somewhat for my own pleasure, perhaps I'm asking too much of you to hold off an orgasm if you feel it coming. You haven't trained yourself to do that yet, so if that happens, I won't mind getting punished if you do climax."

"As she raised and left quickly, I wished I would have able to speak. I remembered what she had said about not being permitted orgasm herself, or to bring others to orgasm. I was so horny that I knew it would be hard not to, but I didn't want Lisa to be punished for it either. It was at this same time that I just started to understand the other part of what she meant. She was trying to teach me again that becoming a true slave meant strict obedience, no matter what the price. Even to the point of denying yourself orgasms, although you wanted one. I tried to relax, enjoying my torture. I looked at the wall clock. It was a little after 1:00. I had been here only an hour, and figured I would be here for at least a few more hours. I wondered how to control myself from having an orgasm when Lisa returned again to pluck my remaining hairs. I waited for Lisa to return. I didn't doze off at all. I was too excited, filled with adrenalin. I kept looking at the clock, and after 2 o'clock, started to worry. By 2:30 I was about ready to push out my dildo and call for Lisa when she came leisurely strolling through the doorway."

"I must say that you have a very comfortable bed, and ended up hitting the snooze button twice. I hope you didn't mind waiting, and I see your leaking much less now. But I think you'll get back to normal once I start up again."

"She gigged to herself as she refilled her glass before sitting down. There was no petting this time. I was glad she didn't. Soon after setting her glass on my belly button again, the plucking started. And doing about six, I noticed she was pulling them all out with a quick tug. She must have know this was less stimulating than pulling them out slowly. It was painful, but she was helping me to control myself from achieving an orgasm. And to help myself from achieving one, I put myself in a mind mold that I was getting punished for enjoying my pain. Over the next hour I kept telling myself I should have shaved. The closer she got to my pussy, the pain increased, but so did my commitment to not consider this as pleasure. It was working. But as I felt my pussy lips being stretched out as each hair was removed, and my flow of cunt juices increase, I called myself a dirty pain loving slut, and was being punished for it. This was NOT pleasure; even though I was loving it. However, it worked! All of a sudden I heard the chair slid on the floor as Lisa got up and smiled at me."

"Well potential slave, your all bare now, and I must say, you have a very wet pussy! And I hope you don't mind how much I enjoyed doing it."

"I watched as she took a paper towel and first dried her own very wet pussy, then the chair seat."

Mother then squirmed on her butt a few times before staring pleadingly into Julies eyes. Clasping her hands tightly together between her legs, she again pleaded to her Mistress.

"Please Mistress. Can't we go home now so you can tie me up. I'm creaming like hell, and having a very hard time controlling myself, Mistress. You must understand how I'm reliving that wonderful time I had while I'm telling it to you. And recalling the building love that I had for Lisa. So between the two, Mistress, I do need to be tied tight and tortured. Please Mistress. Can't we go home? You can leave me tied to the table for days if you want. Torture me for days if you want. But please, Mistress, please let me drive us home so you can tie me good and tight!"

Julie was very sympathetic towards mother. After all, it was her mother, but there were other things to consider now. She had not only become mothers Mistress, but mother was also just a woman. And after just hearing how this woman Ann, her mother, had enjoyed so much torment, somehow knew underneath all her pleading, mother was enjoying this too. So Julie, wanting to still hear some more of the story, and pretty much enjoying her slaves torment, took a minute to look around the park. It was getting later, and was thinning out a bit, so moving her own wet butt around in her juices, took a firm stand.

"Slave, do remember your status now. You are telling me of your entrance into slavery at the command of your Mistress. Despite your desire, I want you to continue. Besides, it's getting close to supper, so the park is emptying out. You can stand a few more minutes, and we'll leave when I am ready. So just keep your hands together, but not between your legs, and continue."

"Yes Mistress." mother answered without enthusiasm, but continued. "So I did make it through my entire bush being removed hair by hair. My forehead and armpits were covered with sweat. Lisa refreshed her drink and leaned up against the countertop. Then she asked if I enjoyed being sexually touched by another woman. That did embarrass me, as I really had not been approached that way before. But when Lisa had first petted me before she started working on me, I remembered how much that touching had excited me. I realized I wanted her to pet me more. I wanted Lisa to have her pleasure with me. I grunted once while trying to nod my head that I wanted her badly. I wanted her to please herself by touching any part of me she wished. And as she moved to stand directly beside me, her young and perfectly formed body and small, perky breasts excited me more. She asked me if I would like some of her Brandy. I again nodded yes."

"Telling me to remain silent unless I was asked a question, she lifted the dildo from my mouth. She asked me if I had any straws, so I told her exactly where they were. She took one out, bent it over, and after refilling her drink, put it in the glass. Lowering it down so the other end was in my mouth, told me to drink as much as I wanted. She smiled as I ended up sucking almost all the Brandy out, then coughing a little from the sting of its strength. Luckily I wasn't able to chuckle out loud as she immediately put the dildo back in my mouth while saying that I won't be a cheap date. Filling the glass once more before my belly button again became a glass holder, she sat her naked body down beside me on the chair before speaking in a very understanding tone."

"Potential slave Ann. You have chosen to become a slave of a Mistress other than a Master. This means that your Mistress will seek pleasure from your body, but as a woman would. So for the next two hours, I am going to have my own way with you, and take a lot of pleasure in doing it, just as your Mistress will at times. You can stop me at any time by giving me one of two signals. One grunt will mean you are nearing climax, which I hope you now understand you are not to have without permission from our Mistress. I will then stop for a few minutes, let you settle down a bit, and start all over again. The other is for you to grunt twice, at which time I will stop completely, but leave you tied until 7 o'clock, when you will need to get ready for work. If you understand this, then grunt once."

"I quickly agreed, understanding the two options clearly. And also understood that with this wanting for Lisa, I was becoming a bi-sexual. I wanted to share my physical love with not just men that I may come to love, but with another woman as well. But as we talked about this earlier Mistress, as long as two people come to love one another so deeply, just as we do, I don't see anything wrong with two women sharing their bodies as well. And I think that's how you feel also, isn't it Mistress?"

Julie returned a very agreeing smile and slight nod to mother, knowing no addition words were needed. And mother, now knowing that her daughter now agreed to this type of relationship, with both words and actions, simple continued.

"Well, Lisa simply started massaging my neck and upper chest, above my breasts. This was very stimulating. Next she moved to my lower chest, below my breasts and onto my belly, avoiding the cold glass resting on my naval. As she continued, avoiding all my sensual parts for quite some time, I yearned more and more for her to touch my pussy or my breasts. Then she move her hands to massage up and down the sides of my chest and hips. I knew I was having heavy flows again. Standing up, she massaged by thighs from my knees to almost my slit. I began to moan and squirm as much as I could. I wanted her to touch all of me. When I got to panting heavily, she sat back down and picked up her drink. Sipping on it, she had stopped massaging me, but instead, using just her left index finger, moved it leisurely all over every part of me from head to toe. But again, avoided my nipples and pussy. With the dildo still in my mouth, I could only plead to her with my eyes to touch all of me. I could tell by her turned smiles how much she was enjoying my torment. That's when she stopped entirely, and munched on a couple cookies from the cupboard."

"After about five minutes she started all over again. The same areas, and in the same areas. Frustrating me even more, I thought I was going to go nuts. Oh God, I never known such sexual torment could ever exist as she refused to use her hands over my nipples or never more than just brushing the sides of my pussy lips. I almost was at a point of spitting that dildo out of my mouth and yelling at her to take me. But each of times I remembered that I there for only her pleasure, and not my own. I felt so close to orgasm, but I was not allowed that pleasure. And by her actions, I knew Lisa was helping me to learn to control myself by keeping me on the edge, and how to deal with it. She was arousing more intense feelings of passion within me than I had ever had experienced before. She was teasing the hell out of me, and helping me enjoy the sensations without the climax. My love for her grew even deeper as the puddle of cum around my butt grew much larger. I suffered in pleasure until again she finally stopped.."

"She finished what was left of her drink, then filled the glass with only ice cubes. This time she put the glass on the table, and started taking one cube at a time and rubbing it slowly over my breasts, belly, and love mound until it was almost all gone. She didn't let her fingers touch me, just the ice. Beads of cold water ran down my body from my chest, belly, and down over my crotch. They tickled, but I didn't laugh. I was on a new plateau of pleasure and pain that nothing could possibly interfere with. After one melted enough to be unusable, she would put it in her mouth after dipping it in my pussy, then start with a new one. She kept this up for a long time, bringing my breasts, belly, and love mound to a stinging cold and just about numb. That's when I experienced the most surprising act anyone had ever done to me before."

"Lisa stood up and moved to between my legs holding the glass with the remaining ice. She reminded me of the signal to stop before starting to push the remaining ice cubes between my pussy lips and into my cunt. My mouth shot open much bigger than the dildo it held, and was just about ready to scream from fear and surprise when Lisa spoke very softly and calmly."

"The ice will not harm you. Please endure this without fear. It seems you have never experienced this sensation before, but it is entirely safe. This is only one of many new things you will learn to experience and accept, but you will need to willingly do to become my sister. And I very much would like you to become my sister."

"I stared silently at her for a moment, and trusting her, replaced by raised head back down on the table while feeling sensations strange sensations inside my cunt. The ice was cold, and somewhat painful, but not too bad. My pussy mussels contracted of course, and as they did, I felt the cubes get smaller as cold water started to dribble down the crack of my butt. As I closed my mouth around the dildo again, Lisa went back to the freezer. Putting eight more cubes in the glass, which I thought she was going to stuff into me, she took one at a time and pushed them up into herself. She had spread her legs, and showed me one cube at a time before she put four of them inside your cunt. Then to my surprise, put the other four up into her ass. She got out another towel, put it on the chair to sit beside me, and slowly started to massage my breasts, transferring the warmth of the palms of her hands into the cold skin of my breasts. I relaxed as best I could in the tight bondage I was, accepting Lisa's friendship without question."

"After awhile of massaging me over my entire body again, she then proceeded to on occasionally start touching my nipples and pussy. But this time I accepted the pleasure, but did not let my arousal become too extreme. The transition from wanting to climax to only enjoy her touch was entirely new to me, but I liked it. And as time progressed, I did find myself at times getting too aroused, so I would grunt twice. Lisa would pause to let me settle down a bit, then start again. I was in a constant state of pleasure, but no longer wanting it to end in a climax. That would end the pleasures I was feeling, and I wanted them to continue on and on. I can't describe it any better. I was floating in a sea of excitement and anticipation, and didn't want it to end. This lasted for some time, then she tapered off. Finally she slowly rose, then gave a short but gentle kiss to first my forehead. Then she gently kissed each nipple, and finally the center of my love mound. I can't explain what I felt then."

"She began untying me, so I looked at the clock. It was almost 7:00. I figured we were done. She would dress and go home while I showered and got ready for work. When all my ropes and straps were undone, I rose my now stiff body into an upright sitting position as she put those items back in the gym bag. As my arms around a bit, and about ready to remove the cuffs, she came to stand directly in front of me. Expecting to have my dildo removed from my mouth, instead she told me to stand up and extend my arms again. I was slightly confused, but did as I was told. She used a towel to dry my forehead, armpits, cleavage, then my crotch. I felt another surge when she did that. Then wiping the table where I had made such a mess, she told me to kneel in the center of the living room and clasp my hands behind my back. I was now very confused, but did as I was told.."