Inherited Passions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress. I did keep my shoes on until getting ready for work this morning Mistress, and will wear them all day tomorrow if Mistress desires me to do so......."

"Thank you for the compliment Mistress. My only wish is to please you my Mistress."

"Yes Mistress. I have given it a great deal of thought Mistress, and I would feel very privileged if Mistress would allow me the opportunity to even try to qualify to become a devoted and always obedient slave of yours, my Mistress....."

"Yes Mistress.....", "Yes Mistress.....", "Yes Mistress....."

"Oh Mistress. I can't tell you how happy you have made me, I mean to become your potential slave Mistress. I will strive not to disapoint you Mistress. And yes Mistress, I will report to slave Lisa at exactly 8 o'clock as instructed Mistress."

"She hung up, only then realizing I had actually gotten down on my knees while talking with her. And for some strange reason, I leaned forward and kissed the handset of the telephone. I got up and jumped up and down for what must been at least five minutes, After I finally settled down, I wondered why my body, and especially my feet, hurt so much again. I suddenly became very hungry, making myself a big BLT. After, I took another shower, wanting my body to be clean for Lisa. I figured I would be very sweaty by the time she was finished with me. I chucked to myself. I wanted to make a good second impression. I looked at my bush in the mirror after drying off. I thought of how my pussy looked like when I was a baby. I thought again about Lisa's P.S., and how she looked forward to my torture. I left it untouched."

"I went to the bedroom and again picked out just three items. A skirt, a blouse, and the next pair of highest heeled shoes I had. As I set each on the bed, I looked at the shoes. I wanted to show my gratification to Lisa for whatever she had said about me to Mistress. I knew she enjoyed seeing me when she knew I was in pain. Putting the regular shoes back in the closet, I replaced them with the graveled heels that were still on the floor. Then I had another thought."

"I went to my purse and took out two twenty dollar bills. Going to the kitchen, I wrote out a note before taping it and the money to the top of my love mound, just above the hair line. It was very short, but I knew she would understand."

"My pussy and my body are here for your torment and pleasure as your reward. Do as you wish, and please make the most out of preparing me for my formal presentation to our Mistress, as well as other sister slaves."

"Adding a big smiley face before taping it on, I went and got dressed. Exiting with only my car keys in hand. I drove to the restaurant and again circled the block until I got a parking place near the front door. I knew I was a few minutes early, but was so anxious to tell Lisa that I didn't care. Better early than late, I got out of the car and walked in. It was a little busier than yesterday, and just took a stool in the most vacant place along the bar. Lisa grimed, then made me a Bloody Mary without asking. Placing it down in front of me, she tried to control her expressions as she spoke quietly to me."

"Yes, I already know of your status. Welcome sister Ann. It's kind of busy now, so don't say anything. This drink is double strong as your reward, and on me. Your next drink after this will be a triple whiskey. You'll appreciate them very shortly for what I have in store for you tonight. That will begin when I feel enough people leave. For now, Mistress wanted me to ask you if your wearing your torture shoes again. If your are, just nod yes."

"Well, I did nod 'yes'. She then instructed me that if I was, since I wanted to torture myself, I was to remain standing at the bar. I immediately got off the stool. She then asked for my car keys, and I had shaved at home. I shook my head. She put on a great big smile, saying she would take care of any guy who might come up and make a pass at me. I kind of felt very special, but in a different way. I was already in pain for my feet, and still obedient, but I was feeling wonderful. I felt my juices begin running down the inside of my thighs. I hoped they didn't go below the level of my skirt. Keeping my pose, I didn't turn to look at anyone, anxiously waiting for what was I was going to be subjected to."

"It was only an half hour before the triple whiskey was put in front of me as I finished the Bloody Mary. A half hour later, with my whiskey only half gone, Lisa came up to me. She was very blunt in her statements, but her expression showed her own anticipation."

"You have one minute to finish your whiskey, then, when you see me by the hallway, you will follow me. Understood?"

"Keeping silent, I nodded as she went about her business. The place had pretty well cleared out by then, and gulping down the whiskey, coughed a bit. Seeing Lisa at the hallway, I painfully walked over to follow her.. This time she did not stop at the same door we had gone through twice last night, but a metal door with a big hatch that was just opposite it. She grabbed hold of the large metal handle and opened it. The lights switched on revealing a small cooler, about 12 foot wide and 20 feet deep."

"This must have been a butcher shop at one time as this seemed a big refrigerator. There were big metal hooks on steel rollers that ran on two separate rails just to each side of the door. The rails ran to the other end of the room. Very chilly air swirled around my legs as my brain instantly imagined a good use for those hooks, as all self bondage goers would. Along one wall were aluminum barrels of beer hooked up by colored tubing to fittings on the wall. There were several out of place metal shelving units holding cases of meats and other odds and ends along the opposite wall. Other than that, it was empty. We only took a few steps inside when Lisa stopped and turned. Telling me to strip completely, she walked around me and back out the door."

"In the short time it took me to take off my skirt and blouse, Lisa had returned with a step stool in one hand and some leather cuffs in the other. She stopped in her tracks when she saw my money and note taped to my love mound. Setting down the stool and placing the cuffs on top, she closed the door behind her. Taking a closer look at my decorations, she peeled off the note and money. Taking the two twenties, she gave me a funny look as she stuffed them in a pocket before opening the note. Within seconds I knew she clearly understood what I mean by it. Another huge smile appeared as she tucked the note into the same pocket, She looked straight into my eyes, and after giving me several very slow agreeing nods, repeated very calmly said that I was to strip completely. I knew, and welcomed, taking off my shoes."

"The cold floor actually felt soothing on my bare feet as I tossed the shoes on top of my other cloths on the floor. Telling me to hold out my arms in front of me, she picked up a cuff style that I had never seen before. As she tightened it around my right wrist, it seemed a rather wide cuff I thought. And oddly it had a thick leather strap that ran from the center of the cuff out almost a foot before ending in a sturdy D-ring. She positioned the strap so I could hold on to it with my fingers, then did the same to the left wrist. Later I found out these are called suspension cuffs."

"My excitement was growing inside me as she placed the stool under a rail closest to me. For the first since I was a kid, I was going to be put in bondage and have to wait for her to release me. I was so full of anticipation I didn't even notice the cold as she told me to step up to the top of the stool. She buckled the two remaining regular cuffs on my ankles as I stood in silence. I almost fainted from surges of pleasure as she tightened each strap. Turning back towards the wall where three lengthy steel rods hung on hooks. Each rod had a hook on each end. She picked one up and poked it up towards the roller hook closest to my left side. She pulled it to rest about two feet from me, then shifted the rod to hook onto a lever on the trolley. After I heard a click, she told me to place the D-ring from my left cuff onto the hook. After I did this, she moved to the trolley closest to my right side and did the same thing. As I stood with my arms now more than five feet apart, I waited anxiously for what I knew she was going to tell me to do next."

"Taking only one step back, she told me to pull myself up my hands. Holding on the thick leather straps, I lifted myself up. She used the rod to pull the stool well clear of my feet. As I settled down into position I could see the delight she was experiencing by her expression. I hoped she understood the delight I was experiencing. As my feet dangled two feet off the floor, she simply dropped one angled end of the rod in one of my ankle cuff D-rings and spread my legs more than three feet apart. Dropping the other angled end into the other ankles D-ring. How convenient I thought. Hanging spread-eagled by my hands, I figured she would take at least a few minutes to savor the sight of her captive. but she moved rather quickly to stand in front of me."

"I'm sure by now some customers need refills, so why don't you just hang around here awhile and cool off. I'll be closing up in an hour or three, Then I can start giving you a proper haircut."

"I could see how she was holding back her chuckling as she stared at my bush, then quickly turned to push the door plunger to open the latch from the inside. In a flash she was gone. The door slammed shut, then the lights went out. It didn't matter. I was in heaven anyways. Here I was, naked, hanging by my hands, and my legs spread wide open. I never had the opportunity to try total suspension as you did, much less getting caught like you did, Mistress."

Julie blushed only a little now as she remembered mother walking into the bedroom late yesterday morning. Oh, the embarrassment she felt then. But now she was so happy mother had discovered her secret, and even more so, to learn her mother desired the same things. Listening to her mother now tell the full story of her entry into becoming a slave was like listening to an audio book. She didn't care any more about what was happing around her, or even who passed by. All she was doing was placing herself in her mothers place as she listened. And hearing mothers somewhat humiliating remark, thought she better act.

"Making fun of your Mistress will cost you five more lashes where it hurts. So just continue on, but do leave out any recent.... ah.... any recent situations that Mistress may consider embarrassing."

"Yes Mistress, I will try. But only five lashes Mistress." mother smirked.

"Okay then! Make it ten. Just go on and tell me what happened next!"

Mother nodded at first, then reached out and lovingly grabbed her daughters hands.

"Oh please Mistress. Won't you take me, I mean, your slave home and tie her up. I can feel that the entire bottom of my dress is sopping wet from me leaking as I tell you what happened, Mistress..... Oh, please Mistress, can't we go now?"

Julie pretty well knew by now what her mother was going through, but wasn't going to say that she had the same problem. Her own butt felt like someone had poured a quart of diluted syrup on her crotch, and, besides seeing that there were still a number of other people roaming the park, couldn't wait to hear how mother liked having her pubic hairs plucked from her one by one.

"No slave! Just continue on, and don't leave out any details. Your new Mistress finds this very interesting, and may have her slave grow a fresh bush of hair, so Mistress can remove it in the same way!" Julie added with a sly expression.

Mother did see how her daughter was serious, and was more than happy to oblige.

"Yes Mistress. I will continue as commanded, and not leave out any details." mother answered as she felt another warm flow roll down her entrapped pussy lips.

"So there I was, hanging by my hands. Enjoying what little torment I was in at the time, what I wished was that Lisa would come back and do more. Anything! I knew it was going to hurt, yet I found myself craving for it to begin. I also remember thinking at times about Lisa, wishing that she was going to become my Mistress. I was obedient to her every command or wish since meeting Mistress, and enjoying that too. Then figuring that since she had left me hanging in this refrigerator, she must be enjoying thinking about my predicament as well. I let my body relax except my arms and hands to support me. I was for the first time fully suspended, then wondered how it would feel to be left handing like this for hours and hours. I convinced myself to let go of the straps to simply hang by my wrists. I let go of the straps. My wrists settled down tightly into the cuffs. I didn't know how long I was going to have to endure the additional pain in my wrists, arms, and shoulders. They were still sore from last night, but I didn't care. I let my head fall behind me and let my mind travel to new and distant levels of both pain and pleasure."

"It was some time before the lights came on as the door opened. I raised my head. I was in pain and cold, and enjoying it. Closing the door behind her, she walked slowly around me several times. Just seeing her made me feel warm again. Stopping in front of me, she stared at my pussy."

"It seems the cold air has stopped you from leaking so much, so I thought I would bring you something to help keep you warm for a while longer."

"She pulled a large dildo from her back pocket and showed it to me. It was completely smooth, and only about six inches long. The thing was it must have been almost two inches in diameter. The odd thing about it was that the base must have had at least a dozen small and rigid hard, flat pieces of plastic sticking out about half an inch or so. Without saying anything, she pulled up the stool to sit directly in front of my crotch. With my pussy still very wet, she easily slid it in me. Holding it in place with one hand, reached around behind her with the other. She produced a small bag of what seemed miniature clothes pins. Then, taking one pussy hair at a time, wrapped one hair at a time around each of those rigid posts before clipping it in place. I could feel each hair as she tugged it into position before clipping it. During the entire process, I wished she was a man, wanting to fucked to death just as I was. Oh, excuse me Mistress. I'm truly sorry Mistress. You know I don't normally use that term Mistress, but I was just trying to explain how I felt at the time, Mistress."

Julie, seeing how her mother was very serious, did excuse her from the slip of her tongue.

"Finishing that, and moving the stool away, gave me a very hard slap on my belly. She smiled as she saw my pussy naturally react to the slap. My pussy mussels retracted, which caused it to try and push the dildo out. Unfortunately, the hairs attached to it held on, stretching and straining my pussy lips. My mouth opened, but I did not scream. I only moaned as each hair attached to it was causing me terrible pain. There was nothing I could do about it. Experiencing bondage and pain that was out of my control was part of being a slave. So with tears now in my eyes as Lisa left again, I let my head again hang backwards until my keeper and controller, Lisa, returned."

"This time it didn't seem as long until she returned. I had started to shiver from the cold, but not very much. However, this time, she left the door open as she casually strolled in. She took her time inspecting me while talking."

"Well, I see that you haven't pushed your plug out all the way. It's too bad you have such strongly rooted pussy hairs. That must be very painful. But since I want you to help wash all those dirty glasses I've been saving up for you all day, I'll help you remove that painful dildo so it doesn't interfere with your work."

"Saying that, she grabbed hold of the dildo and jerked it out. That explosion of pain was enormous. I could tell she was enjoying herself as she nonchalantly held it up in front of my eyes to show me the dozen or so pussy hairs still attached to it. Inserting the juice covered dildo in my mouth while moaning, she told me to keep it in there until she removed it. Removing the spreader bar from between my feet, she put the stool back under me and told me to stand and unhook my arms. I had hoped she was going to leave me longer, but as it was, I tried to smile as best I could while holding that immense dildo in my mouth. She must have noticed this, and after telling me to step down and hold my arms out again to remove the suspension cuffs, gave me more instructions."

"It's easy to see that Mistress made a good choice! She's going to have a lot of fun with you. But for tonight, you're mine. And since I have a lot more hairs to pull out from your pussy, other than what you can see dangling from the end of that dildo, I want to get you home. So get down on your hands and knees and follow me."

"I got down on all fours and had to rush to catch up to her as she went back into the hallway. My arms and shoulders hurt, but I didn't care. She led me to the dinning room, and then behind the bar. I was glad that the place was closed and most of the lights turned off. She pointed to two sinks, one on each end of the bar. Both had big piles of dirty glasses stacked on the drip trays on either side of each sink. She said she had just filled each sink with hot soapy water, which I should appreciate, and to remain on my knees. As I finished each glass, I was to reach up and place it on the bar without getting up. Adding quickly that I was to keep the dildo in my mouth, she went back down the hallway."

"I went up to the first sink in front of me. Picking up my first glass and dish rag, I put my hands in the water. The warmth did feel good. I guess I hadn't realized until then how chilled I had gotten while hanging in the cooler. I looked at the clock. It was almost quarter to eleven. I didn't think I had been in there an hour and a half, but it must have been. So I set about doing my task. Kneeling on the hard rubber mats, dimpled so they would be non-skid, wasn't easy, but again I didn't care."

"When I had finished the first sink, I knee walked to the next, Lisa would appear every now and then to wipe things or put something away. I saw her bring the stool she had used and set it beside the bar. She brought out the two wrists cuffs I had been wearing and dropped them into a gym bag. Then reaching into the same bag, took out two regular looking cuffs. Placing them on the bar near where I was working, and almost finished with the glasses, she disappeared for the last time. Returning with my clothes and shoes, she set those on the bar and stood behind me until I was done. Told to stand up and dress, I did. She put the wrist cuffs on me, grabbed my keys and gym bag, and led me to the front door. She looked up and down the street. Not seeing anyone, motioned me outside before locking the door."

"There were only a few cars parked by this time, so she led me to mine and opened the door to the passenger seat. It kind of felt funny to be walking down the street, even the few hundred feet that we did. I was dressed, but held a big dildo in my mouth and wearing cuffs. Having me sit down in my car, she reached in the gym bag and pulled out some double ended clips. My wrists were clipped together, then my ankles. Lastly, she folded me almost in half and clipped my wrists to my ankles. Setting the gym bag on my back, she closed my door and got in the drivers seat. I wondered where she was going to take me, but it didn't matter. I was having the time of my life."