Inherited Passions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After I had knelt down, she told me to spread my knees wide apart as she unlocked the front door. Even more strangely, she then knelt down beside me and take the same position as I was in. I felt silly with a dildo stuck in my mouth, but trusted Lisa so much by now that I did not fear what was to happen. After several minutes passed, I looked at her with a very questioning expression. I did give her a questioning 'hummm', but she only whispered to me to be quiet. It must only have been less than a minute later that I almost passed out from the shock."

"There were two solid knocks on the door. Lisa jumped to her feet and ran to the door. As she opened it, she knelt down. In walked Mistress, looking as elegant as ever. Dressed in a pure white blouse, with matching leather vest and skirt, and patent leather high heels that accented her legs beautifully. She came to stand before me. As she looked me over, Lisa got up, closed the door, and again knelt down beside me. I was overcome, caught completely off guard, and totally unable to do anything but remain as I was. I guess you could say I was frozen in speech and position. Then Mistress turned towards Lisa."

"Slave Lisa, has potential slave Ann complied with both my own and your ideals of total obedience?"

"It was then, as slave Lisa spoke, that I became proud of my endurance."

"My Mistress, potential slave Ann has been subjected to all that we have discussed. And Mistress, never did she object or hesitate to complete anything that I asked of her. Potential slave Ann was also dutiful in denying herself pleasure, awaiting permission from her Mistress. And without being asked, did wear the punishment shoes when she came to receive your instructions, my Mistress."

"Mistress again turned to me. She told me too stand and place my clasped hands behind my head, keeping my elbows as far back as I could. She ran her hand over my breasts and belly, then slid a finger between my wet pussy lips. Without looking, she pointed that wet finger towards Lisa's mouth, who immediately sucked it dry. Still staring into my eyes, she reached up and removed the dildo from my mouth. She took one step closer towards me, and almost standing nose to nose, she asked if I would like to continue my training to become a true and beloved slave to her. My answer was quick and honest. I replied 'Yes, my Mistress'."

"Taking a step back, she told me to return to my kneeling position, then stuck the dildo in Lisa's mouth before saying she had five minutes to go to the bathroom to allow herself two organisms. Oh boy, was Lisa gone in a flash after thanking Mistress. Taking out her cell phone, Mistress then sat down on the couch, I really couldn't believe what she did next. She pressed only a few buttons, waited a few seconds, then spoke."

"This is Mistress Tonya. I want you to make the telephone call as I mentioned to you yesterday.... Yes..... Do not fail your Mistress...."

"That's all she said before she turned back to me, speaking as calmly as ever."

"You will not be going to work today. Instead, you will be going with me to be allowed some sleep before you continue your training. There is no need to worry about work, or your pay. You will be paid as normal for today. As for the reason for your absence, that is being taken care of as we speak. And if your supervisor or fellow employees ask you anything about where you were today, you are instructed to said either nothing, or that you are not permitted to talk about it. Understand?"

"Wow.... I was dumbfounded at the time. Later, I did find out from slave Lisa what this involved. And for your own information, I will tell you what it was, but you must never repeat this to anyone. So if Mistress agrees to this, then I can tell you a very interesting event, but Mistress must never repeat it."

Julie, inquisitive as hell wondering what powers this Mistress had that she could arrange such an event, was quick to nod in total agreement.

"As slave Lisa informed me later, when spending most weekends as slaves together at Mistress Tonya's house, on occasion Mistress would instruct us that we were not needed next weekend. This meant not to come near the house, or telephone her. But one weekend, Lisa said she saw Mistress's appointment book open, and a Major Reading was written over the whole weekend two weekends later. And sure enough, at the end of the next weekend, we were instructed not to come the next weekend. So I put two and two together, remembering the woman Mistress was with at the Officers Club the night that I noticed her charm bracelet."

"Well, I didn't know this at the time, so the next Monday at work, fellow workers just thought I was off sick. And when my boss took me aside and asked what happened, I simply did as instructed, I said I was not allowed to talk about it, then walked away. He never brought it up again, and I did get a full paycheck. Later, when I found out about this Major Reading from Lisa, and the Major's position, I became inquisitive. Over a casual lunch one day, I took a chance and only said to my boss that I hoped he knew I had no involvement with the reason I was absent. I didn't give him any clue as to what I meant, but he opened up just as I know most people would when they know a secret."

"All in all, it turned out there was a message waiting for him when he came into work to call a Major Reading at the army base. It was explained to him that an old acquaintance of mine was wanted by Base Security, and that even though I was no longer involved with him, I was being questioned in order to try and figure out where to find him, and that I was to treated as if I had not missed a day, and to receive full pay. I was very impressed, but played my part. I thanked him for his discretion, and thanked him for helping to defend our country. I also reminded him that no one else was to know this, and said I should not have even mentioned it myself. Nothing more was said after that. And Mistress, can we please go now. I don't have a chastity belt on Mistress, and even if I did, I still would need to be tied. So will you please allow me to take us home and tie me up, very tight!"

Julie looked around again. The park was getting very empty. As for her brain, that was a different matter. It was far from being empty. She had heard her mother tell a story that was utterly fantastic and stimulating, yet she knew every word was true. She sexually felt stressed herself now, and knew it was only going to get worse if she listened to any more. She motioned to her mother they could leave. As both wet backsides of their dresses stuck to the bench, they looked at each other and laughed in unison. Mother opened the car door for her daughter, and as she sat down, wished they had brought some towels to put under them. Mother got in and drove the short distance back home. As the garage door closed, mother got out and took off her dress and tossed it into the laundry tub. Then looking to see Julie staring at her, was quick to kneel down and place her forehead on the floor.

"I'm sorry if I have offended my Mistress. Please punish me as you desire."

Julie at first had to think why mother did this, then quickly figured it out. Mother had taken off her dress without being told to. She walked up to mother and spoke very clearly.

"No slave. You did the proper thing. You removed your clothes as soon as you entered the house. That is the proper thing for a slave to do, and you should continue to do that from now on. Now rise and remove my dress. It needs to be washed also."

After thanking Mistress for correcting her, mother rose and helped Julie out of her dress. After tossing it into the laundry tub also, Julie brought her arms down around her mother and hugged her tightly. Mother couldn't help but do the same to her daughter. Completely nude other than their small crotch enclosures, they embraced each other with eagerness and sincerity.

"I have the most fantastic mother in this universe." Julie said softly into her mothers ear. "And I hope I can be all the things you wish me to be, and more if you desire. All you have to do is ask, I still need to learn many things."

"I have no doubt you will, my beloved daughter... My new Mistress. And I will try to teach you all you will need to know."

After engaging in even a tighter loving hug for a short time, Julie finally let go and stepped back.

"Now, how many days did you say that you would like to be tied to that table top, teased, and tortured?"

(to be continued)