Innocence Lost Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Robby laughed, "You were into it and I hate to stop a good thing" he teased and took a quick glance at the bar. He got a glimpse of Joan's head peeking over the counter. He wouldn't have noticed her if he didn't know she's there.

"Don't let me stop you, carry on" Harry teased Tammy as he pointed at his son's cock.

Tammy looked at Robby's now semi hard dick and she took hold of it from its base and gave it a couple of slow jerk and looks up at Harry, "And you?"

Harry starts to loosen up his shirt, "Well, I'm thinking of leaking your young cunt till you cum in my face."

"Oooo, is that a promise?" Tammy said before taking her position between Robby's spread knees once more.

Harry looked at Joan and smiled before he bent down and lifted Tammy by her waist and laid her down on the sofa.

Joan watched as Robby slid his ass close to the edge of the sofa and helped Tammy reposition her upper body above his six packs. She could clearly see how big Robby's cock against the beautiful face of her daughter. It's quite big but not as big as Harry's in comparison as she remembers.

Harry slid her skirt up her waist, "Let's take this damp thing off" he said and grabbed her panty by the garter with both hands and slid it down her legs. He then let it hang on his right index finger, "You're leaking pretty well there, girl!" he commented before tossing it aside.

Tammy ran her left hand against her damp mound and felt the wet slick of her cunt juices. She closed her legs, pinning her hand as she felt the tingling sensation when her finger ran through her clit.

Robby reached in front of Tammy feeling for the buttons of her blouse and unbuttoned them one after the other till her chest is exposed.

Tammy slipped her hand out between her thighs and unclasped her bra located between her breasts. Then her hand went directly at Robby's semi erect cock, taking a hold of its purplish head and slid it down its entire length and up its mid span then guides it to her small mouth.

Robby let out a moan as he felt Tammy's lips engulf its purplish head and starts sucking and licking it.

Joan watched Harry knelt down by Tammy's knees and placed a hand on her left leg as if in cue that Tammy spread her legs, planting her left foot on the sofa and slid her right foot off the edge. Harry slid his hands under Tammy's behind and repositioned her lower body as he dove between her wide open legs.

Joan saw Robby's cock head slid out of Tammy's mouth as she gasped. Then Tammy looked down at her mound. Harry's head was blocking her view of Tammy's mound but she knew he's sucking and licking in gusto as she saw and heard Tammy moan. She couldn't believe how she's getting aroused watching her young beautiful daughter sucking a black cock and being devoured by another between her legs. The contrast of these bodies was so erotic particularly when she heard such an erotic moan of satisfaction and saw the lust and pleasure on her daughter's face. She now understands how Drake feels and why he wants to see her get fucked by Harry all this time.

Tammy went back on sucking Robby's cock head trying to get him off with the help of her left hand sliding up and down its entire black shaft. She would occasionally pause for a second to let out a muffled moan as her orgasm kept building up every second.

Robby's left hand slid from Tammy's arm down her front pushing aside her open blouse and scooping her left breast from its underside and gently squeezed it a few times before he pinched its pink erect nipple.

Joan heard Tammy's arousing moan once more. She never realized for the first time seeing Tammy's breasts how magnificent they are. Tammy's breasts looked firm and its pink nipples were pointing up. They got almost the same breasts structure but her breast is a little bigger, she thought, and its nipples were just pointing straight out. She's getting very aroused from the sight of the threesome going on and she felt the wetness and slickness of her mound when she slid her hand inside her panty. "Might as well take this off" she said to herself.

It didn't take long that Harry could sense Tammy's going to cum any second as he felt her hand on top of his head and she starts to grind her mound against his tongue and lips. He felt her thighs closing in on his head and he slid his hands against her thighs and held her legs spread from behind her knees before she could get the chance of pinning his head completely. He then concentrated licking and sucking Tammy's cunt he knew would help reach her orgasm, its clit.

Tammy tried to ignore the pleasure she's experiencing but Harry's tongue seems to know where her cunt's sensitive spots were. She kept sucking and sliding her hand up and down Robby's cock, going faster and harder every few seconds as she felt her orgasm building up very quickly.

Robby was getting aroused from Tammy's blow job and her erotic moans made it harder for him to control his orgasm and knowing Tammy's mom watching didn't help either. He felt his cock got harder from the pressure Tammy was giving it and he knew he would be shooting his load very soon.

Joan was getting aroused from watching the trio and felt the urge of her cunt begging to be touched but she wouldn't dare afraid that she would cum if she ever did. She knew she will have her turn very soon as she watched Tammy move her hips much faster and the concentration on her face were quite obvious even with Robby's hard black cock head in her mouth.

A few more seconds and Tammy tightened her grip on Robby's cock as she released its head, popping out of her mouth and gasped and moaned in pleasure when she finally released her first orgasm.

Harry kept licking her drenched pussy, tasting every ounce of sweet cum juices as it squirt on his tongue and lips. He kept her legs at bay as he felt her legs made an attempt to close them.

Robby watched his father ate Tammy's cunt in gusto and hearing her moans and seeing her beautiful face in pleasure was too much for him and he took over in jacking off his big cock taking it over from Tammy.

Joan didn't blink at all to watch her daughter cum; she saw Tammy's body made a couple of small jerking motion before gasping for air. She watched Robby pulled her hair and guided her to his cock head which Tammy engulfed it with no hesitation. A few more pump of Robby's hand and he moaned and jerked his hips up a few times before she saw white stuff flowing down his shaft before he released Tammy's hair.

Tammy tried to swallow as much of Robby's cum but couldn't get all of it as she felt it drool out of her slick lips. She bobbed her head a few times as she sucked its head that made Robby moan for the final time. She repositioned her self to a much comfortable position as she felt Harry released her legs and then pumped Robby's shaft with her hands a few times, spreading what's left of his slick cum up and down its shaft. She then held it tight by its base and engulfed its head once more and gave it a couple hard suck before popping it out of her mouth.

Harry picked up his shirt and gave it to Tammy when he saw her sat down beside Robby with her hands spread and seems to be looking for something to wipe her hands off, "use this" Harry said as he handed it to her.

Tammy wiped her hands as much as she could with the shirt and looked up at Harry and then handed it back to him, "You need this too."

Harry took it back from her with a questioning look on his face. He then saw her smile and pointed around her lips and then to his face. "Oh yah, now you're mocking me!" he playfully said and threw the shirt at Tammy.

Joan saw how much Tammy was having fun when she saw her laugh as the shirt landed on her face and Robby was laughing too.

Harry eyed the two and then grabbed the shirt once again, "Give me that!" he said and then playfully wiped his mouth with the shirt.

Joan wanted to laugh but held it. She froze when she heard Harry, "Someone is having a blast too with your silliness," he said.

"Who?" Tammy asked still laughing and then saw him nod his head behind. She tried to look behind Harry but he's blocking her way. She still could see what he's talking when he stepped aside. Till Harry said, "You can come out now."

Joan stood up and reveled herself. She saw Tammy wide eyed and a surprise on her face. "Young lady, you're having fun and you didn't even tell me?"

Tammy wasn't mad, just surprised. "How long have you been watching?"

"I came in with Harry, I just hid behind the bar" Joan said smiling.

Tammy eyed Harry this time, "You are sneaky" she said in a calm voice.

"You should have asked me, I know how sneaky he is" Joan playfully commented. She saw Harry looked and winked at her.

"I got to wash up and freshen up" Tammy said as she stood up.

"Me too' Robby followed.

Joan and Harry watched the two walk off. Tammy looked in the first door and then to the next and went in and Robby went in the opposite door.

"So what do you think?" Harry asked.

"It really made me hot if that's what you want to hear" Joan answered.

"How hot?"

"It made me so wet I had to take it off."

"Really? So you're..."

Joan lifts her lower dress exposing her mound with its small tiny light patch of pubic hair.

Harry loves her firm smooth white legs and her mound that made his cock twitch to life.

Joan noticed the bulge growing in front of Harry's boxers. She stepped closer and placed a palm on his bulge and began to feel its size as it grew against the thin fabric of his boxers.

"You've finally loosened up aren't you?" Harry asked as he looked down at Joan caressing his cock.

Joan looked up at him and with the other hand reached up to his face as she lift her chin up to his face.

Harry lowered his head to meet hers. Their lips met and they kissed. For the first time he felt her kiss with out reserve and he kissed her back passionately as he wrapped his arms around her.

Joan kissed him back freely, not holding back putting aside the hatred she use to show and continued to caress his cock and felt it grow harder and bigger.

The two were kissing and fondling each other when Tammy and Robby showed up from the corner, hand in hand and they looked at each other and smiled and giggled as they saw their mother and father respectively in a passionate embrace.

Joan broke the kiss as she Tammy's quite familiar sound of giggling and looked their direction. "What's so funny?" she asked smiling.

"You too are just too hot to watch" Tammy said.

Harry smiled, "Oh yeah? Well, I guess it's your turn to watch" he said and turned Joan to face him.

The other two watched as Harry undressed Joan completely and had her sit on the sofa. Then they saw him look back at them, "Robby, your turn to make her cum on your face" he said as he slid down his boxer.

Tammy saw Harry's big hard black cock sprang out and as if she already forgotten how huge his cock was.

Robby didn't hesitate a moment and knelt between Joan's knees and began to caress her smooth and soft white thighs. He felt them shiver as his hands slid up and down her thighs and legs.

"Take it easy will you Robby, I'm so aroused that I might just come really quickly" Joan told Robby.

Tammy watched Harry position himself at her mother's left side with his cock in line with its face. She couldn't believe how huge Harry's cock looked against her mother's beautiful face. She watched her mother took hold of Harry's cock and slid it up and down its entire length a few times before she saw her mouth open up and engulfed the big purplish head.

Joan sucked Harry's cock head for a few seconds and had her tongue trace its head inside her mouth. She then tried her best to slide her tiny hand up and down its shaft and sucks its head at the same time.

Tammy sat at the nearest chair available, her jaw was dropped and her eyes focused at her mother's face with this huge black cock stuffed in its mouth. She couldn't imagine how it looked when she had it in her mouth a few months back. It's quite different in comparison when you're seeing it with another face this close.

Joan's whole body was trembling from excitement as she felt Robby's kisses and caresses all over her legs. She tried to control her legs from quivering as she felt his lips getting closer and closer to her awaiting cunt.

Robby licked and kissed Joan's inner thighs as he eyed the smooth and moist cunt in front of his face, he could even smell its unusual sweet scent.

Joan finally let Harry's cock head slip out of her mouth to gasp as she finally felt Robby's tongue touch her clit. She let out a moan as it slid up and down slit between its pussy lips.

Harry slid his hard shaft along Joan's red lips as she moaned and gasped in pleasure, rubbing its entire length all over her lips and face. He this for a few seconds till he thought she had enough of feeling and grasping in the pleasure Robby was giving her before he guided its thick cock head once more inside her mouth.

Joan tried to relax her jaw and open up her mouth as much as she could to accommodate Harry's huge black cock. She slowly eased her head back on the backrest as she let its cock slid in and out, an inch or two, of her mouth.

Harry slowly slid his cock in and out of Joan's mouth, not forcing it but letting her get used to it before attempting to force it in a little further more till she held his shaft with one hand and the other against his thigh letting him know that's all she could take.

Tammy watched intensely as her mother began to tense. Joan's legs slid up and opened further for Robby. She then heard Joan's muffled moans as its body tensed.

Harry slid his cock out of Joan's mouth as he saw the tension on Joan's face and heard her muffled moan.

Joan gasped and let out a moan in such an erotic tone that will bring arousing effect on any one who hears it. Her body jerked a couple of times as she placed a hand on Robby's head and pinned it with her thighs.

Robby liked the feeling of Joan's smooth and soft thighs against his face so he didn't bother to stop it from closing but continued to lick her soaking cunt as best he could and couldn't believe the unusual hint of sweetness of her juices. He only stopped when he felt her thighs loosen its grip and her legs dropped to the floor.

Harry sat down beside Joan while slowly stroking his huge cock and then pulled Joan on top of him.

Joan swung her leg across Harry and leaned on him and kissed him on the lips. She felt his lips parted and gently sucked her lower lip. She felt his hands against her ass cheeks and was surprised a bit when he started lifting her up with ease.

Harry easily lifted her and positioned her mound directly on his face and started licking her cunt.

Tammy watched in amazement as Harry buried his face between her mother's legs while holding her up on his face.

Joan tilted her head back as she felt Harry's tongue all over her aroused cunt and gasped for air as it slid between her slit and tongue fucked her for a minute or so before she started sliding down, his face sliding against her front, from her mound , to her tummy till it stopped between her breast.

Harry sucked Joan's erect pink nipples, starting from the left and then to the right and vise versa till he's satisfied from Joan's reaction.

Joan reached down and grabbed hold of Harry's stiff cock and felt its length as it slid up and down its entire shaft a few times before she held it just under its head and then lowered herself till it touched her opening.

Harry kissed Joan on the lips once more and as his hands slid from her hips up to her breast and started to squeeze and fondle them.

Joan could taste a bit her cunt juice as they kissed. She managed to rub its cock head against her slit with all the fondling and kissing between them. She finally broke their kiss when she felt his cock head slick enough with her juices and looked Harry in the eyes as she began to lower her body. She could feel her cunt lips parting and her cunt opening stretching.

Harry could see the hidden concentration on Joan's face as he felt the pressure on his cock head as it tries to slide in pass her tight little fuck hole. He didn't attempt anything to help her aside from fondling her firm breast and gently squeezing its nipples. He finally saw her gasp as he felt his cock head slid tightly inside her.

Joan leaned forward and placed her forehead against his while she was still trying to catch her breath. "Talk to me" she heard him whisper. "What?" she whispered back.

"How does it feel?" Harry asked.

"Its so big and .." Joan was saying.

"No! The very first time, how did you feel?" Harry cut her of.

Robby was stroking his hard cock as he approached Tammy and she took hold of it as soon as it got in front of her. He bent down and kissed her on the lips and his hand went between her legs.

Tammy kissed him back and could slightly taste and smell the aroma of her mother's cum. She opened up her legs as she felt his hands touch her inner thighs and then gasped a little as she felt his finger trace her slit.

Robby felt the wetness of her cunt as he traced his finger up and down its opening and could tell how aroused she was when he slid his finger inside her opening and more of its slick juices started to ran down his hand. He felt her hand got tighter against his shaft as he heard her and felt the gentle muffled moan as they kiss. He slowly starts to slide its finger in and out of her wet cunt and more moans came out from her lips between their kisses.

Tammy unconsciously starts to slide her hand against Robby's stiff cock. She was so aroused she could feel her wetness oozing out of her.

Robby could feel the tightness of her cunt even from all the wetness and he couldn't wait much longer to feel that tight feeling once more against his cock. His finger slid out of her cunt as he straightened up and raised it to her lips.

Tammy's eyes were close as she felt the slick finger against her lips. His finger slid in as her lips parted and tasted the slight sweetness of her own cunt juices as she sucked it. She hasn't let go of his cock yet and looks up at him before she guided its head to her mouth and started to suck its purplish head and tastes the pre-cum that was oozing out of its tip and felt its slickness on her tongue and lips.

Robby watched Tammy as his cock head popped out of her mouth and then started kissing and licking the under side of its shaft as she held it steady, pointing up at him.

Tammy held Robby's stiff black cock by its hilt and held it horizontally and pointing at her face. She playfully licks and sucks its head, and would have it slid in and out of her small mouth, her lovely lips tightly against its shaft.

Robby was having a blast watching his cock against the contrast of Tammy's beautiful and such innocent face but his cock was crying out for that tight awesome feeling it once felt a few months back.

Tammy felt his hands against her shoulders as if trying to pull her up and she did, letting go of his cock. She looked at him briefly and she turned her back from him and starts to position herself on the seat as if she read his thoughts. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the armrest to support her upper body and placed her left knee on the seat. She felt him move behind her and his hard black cock slid between her thighs feeling its hardness slid against her mound. She felt a hand against her hip and then at her left leg, lifting her knee off the seat to her rib cage as she planted her foot on the chair.

Robby took hold of his cock as it slid back against her mound and its head slid up to her opening like a magnet and started rubbing it in a circling motion parting her pussy lips some more and her cunt juices starts to cover its engorged head.

Tammy bit her lower lip as she felt Robby's cock head pressing and parting her tight opening. She held her breath her opening stretches to its fullest and the pressure of its head forcing its way in got stronger and stronger till she finally let out a moan.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers