Innocence Lost Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Robby wasn't far behind and fucks Joan furiously. "Oh yah, fuck me, fuck me!" he heard Joan whisper and she embraced him.

Joan was meeting Robby's every thrust by now and ignoring the slight pain as his cock penetrates her much harder. She knew he will be shooting his load any second and the excitement of it was getting to her as well. Then it happened as she heard him grunt with his last thrust and hers followed suite, its not as strong as the last ones but it made her moan and body tremble for a couple of seconds.

Harry and Robby lay on top of their partners for a few seconds till their cock starts to limp while still inside. By the time they slid off Joan and Tammy, Harry's ball was aching and so is Robby's but his cock was a little sore too.

Joan and Harry took a shower together, while Tammy took a shower by herself and Robby just put on his shorts and shirt then watches TV.

"Thank you for showing up," Harry thanked Joan while they were in the shower.

"To tell you the truth, I almost didn't but when you mentioned about your friends, well..." Joan paused.

"Somehow I knew that lie will get to you," Harry said while he smiled down at her.

Joan didn't say a thing,

"I would sure like to do this again," Harry continued.

"I don't mind but I still want Drake's permission," Joan said. "Please don't tell him about Tammy."

"Sure! I'm your man; don't want to break this good thing between us. You know what I mean?" Harry said.

"Thanks," Joan said as she looks up at him.

"Now can we get together this Friday night?".

"If Drake says it's OK."

"I knew your husband of yours will agree. If you haven't realized yet, Drake really gets a kick out of seeing you get fucked by another guy, especially black with a big dick."

Joan smacked Harry playfully on the chest as they laughed.

"What's going on Friday night?"

"Well, can you handle three of us?" Harry asked.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers