Innocence Lost Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Robby felt his cock head slid in as if her cunt sucked it in like a vacuum and at the same time heard her moan. He held her by the waist and waited for a moment till she get used its size. He felt her cunt muscles starts to squeeze its head as if telling him she's ready.

Joan took a glimpse on her left as she heard her daughter's moans. She saw her beautiful face in such tense concentration with Robby's cock with a good 6 inches left of it behind her and watches it disappear little by little. She then heard Harry, "That's an awesome sight, isn't it?" She looked at him and smiled and continued to move her hips once more up and down with Harry's guide with his hands on her hips.

Harry control's Joan's rhythm with his hands as he supports her petite body. He wants to feel the full effect of her tight pussy as it slid up and down his shaft while she spills out her answers to his questions of that first time.

Joan's pussy felt so full and tight and recounting the scenes of that day with Harry didn't help her concentrate but made her more aroused. Seeing Tammy with Robby's big dark cock penetrating her didn't help either and her story telling was being replaced by gasps and moans.

Harry could feel Joan's cunt muscles starts to squeeze his cock more frequently now and the way she move her hips, he knew she's coming soon.

Robby by this time was slow fucking Tammy from behind and took advantage of her position to stick his cock in and out of her in different angles that made her moan and yelp whenever he thrusts his cock a little further than what she could take which he did in purpose a couple of times.

The slow fucking that Harry and Robby was doing with mother and daughter were effectively working as Joan and Tammy could feel the long and hard stroke of their partner's big cocks as it slid in and out of their tight little cunts.

And almost instantaneously, with Joan gasping and resting her head on Harry's shoulders, she releases her orgasm. Streak of white tick semen could be seen covering his shaft as it continues to slide in and out of her with Harry doing the work this time.

Tammy not a couple of seconds following her mother's initial moan, dropped her arms to its elbows as she releases her own cum. Robby saw his shaft coated with white film as slid in and out of her. He felt her cunt muscles squeezed his shaft tightly as she continue to moan and he even teased her arousal even more by making circling motion with his cock, stirring up her inner cunt walls.

Harry stood up taking Joan easily with him while his cocks till buried inside her and laid her down on the sofa, lifted both her legs from behind the knees to spread them wider. He fucks her long and slowly for the first few thrust and then starts to pick up its phase.

Joan was a bit surprised as she could feel another orgasm building up while she was still catching her breath and recovering from the last one. Maybe the new position and Harry's cock penetrating her in a different angle has something to do with it, but she could feel this one much stronger.

Tammy continued to moan as Robby fucks her much faster this time then she suddenly let out a yelp at the same time her hand reached behind her as if to try and stop him from going in further.

Robby held her waist and changed his angle and starts to fuck Tammy with its cock at a 45 degree angle that made Tammy moan with every thrust and much louder.

Joan has clear view of Tammy and Robby and she could see the pleasure or pain on her daughter's face and the position they're in added to the excitement. Her hands slid up her stomach to her breasts and start to fondle and squeeze them. It seems that Harry's cock grew much bigger inside her as his rhythm got faster and faster.

Harry watched his huge black cock in and out of Joan's tiny little cunt and then to her lovely hands as they squeeze and pinch her own nipples. But the thing that got him going was seeing her beautiful face in pleasure. He would intentionally thrust his cock a little deeper than usual to see her lovely lips part and gasp for a moment. A couple more of his thrust and saw her back arched and her hands went down beside her as she attempts to grab hold of something. Then he felt her cunt seem to suck and squeeze his entire cock then followed by her most arousing moan that send his orgasm exploding inside her.

As if on a cue, Robby made one last thrust that sent his cock deep inside Tammy's cunt and starts releasing his own hot cum.

Tammy felt his cock head pressing hard against her cervix and then followed by warmth gushing through out her pussy that made her release another of her own orgasm. She fell forward as Robby let go of her hips and she thought she heard his cock pop out of her cunt.

Harry finally let go of Joan's legs and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips before he slid his cock out of her.

Joan felt her cunt very loose as their mixed cum oozes out of its gapping hole, she didn't even attempted to cover it as Harry watches her cunt hole shrink back to its normal size.

Harry stood in front of Joan his cock is now semi hard compared to Robby's which is still hard. "Boy, you sure look like you want some more action" Harry told his son.

Joan saw Robby looked at her, "Wait a minute there stud, let me freshen up a little and a little break OK?" she said in a playful manner as she stood up and headed for the bathroom. Tammy stood up and went after her mother.

Harry went to get some drinks from the small fridge behind the bar while Robby went to check if there's an available bathroom he could use. Joan and Tammy were obviously using the master bath because he heard them, so he used the smaller bathroom to pee and freshen up himself.

When Tammy got out of the bathroom, Harry was setting down the tray of drinks on the small office table and she walked towards him still naked and took a small bottle of water from the tray, "Thank you" she said as she opened it and took a big swig.

Harry just looked at Tammy and admiring her young body and he felt his cock begin to twitch. He was about to say something when Joan walked out of the bathroom wearing a wrapped towel around her body. "You want o use the bathroom?" she asks. He shrugs his shoulder and headed for the bathroom door, he needs to relieve himself anyway.

Joan took a sip from one of the glass from the tray, "Martini?" she said and places it back on the tray. She reached out to Tammy and took the plastic bottle from her, "Just need a sip," she said and then end up finishing it all up.

Tammy watched her mom finished up what's left of the bottled water and shook her head as she smiles. "Yeah mom, you'll gonna need that very soon."

Joan looks at her daughter with a questioning look, saw her point behind her. She turned around saw Robby walks in the room, his cock now limp but still shows a good size. She turned her head to Tammy and made a funny face.

Robby saw the two giggling like children, "OK, OK, what you guys giggling about?"

"Just teasing mom that she needs to blow you since you went limp," Tammy said.

"Unless you want her to do it rather than an old woman," Joan said teasing.

"Old? You're one fine looking woman. I won't even have second thoughts in asking you out if I don't know you're Tammy's mother, you could easily pass as her sister," Robby smooth talking Joan.

Joan could feel her cheeks blush from Robby's remarks and not to mention a handsome young black man. She thought of her son's comments back then, perhaps its true when he told her about some of his school buddies wanting to bone her. She smiled from the thoughts of it. She noticed Robby's cock starts to get harder as he looked at Tammy's naked body. "I guess you want her to suck you off?" nodding her head towards Tammy.

"Why don't we both do it?" Tammy said teasingly.

"That's sounds great to me. I wonder how it feels like having two gorgeous babes lick this thing," Robby commented as he grab it by its hilt and flop it around like a whip and hen walks towards the bed and jumps in the middle of it.

The two babes just laughed and giggled as they approach the bed and positioning themselves on each side of Robby. Joan dropped the towel as she climbs in. Tammy was on his left stroking his semi hard cock.

"Here you go mom, you go first" Tammy said as she strokes its entire length.

Robby just lay there comfortably and his cock was almost fully hard. He watches as Joan bent down and licks its cock head, swirling her tongue around it while Tammy held it up right. All he could think of is "WOW!"

Joan then had its cock head slip between her lips engulfing its entire head and bobs her head a couple of time before sliding it out of her mouth once more and continue licking its head. Tammy then bent down and starts to lick its cock, sliding her tongue and lips up and down the under side of its shaft. Mother and daughter suck and lick switching places every few seconds and avoid blocking his view as much as possible.

Harry the appeared from the bathroom a few minutes later. He just watches his son for a while having a blast from the two beautiful girls. He couldn't believe that Joan finally gave in completely. He can't explain the feeling he's experiencing for her. All he wanted is to be with her and somehow respect her more than any girls he fucked, and he will continue to do so especially now that she's accepted her situation. Then there's Tammy, so young and as beautiful as her mother. Their soft white skin and proportionate petite body is something to die for. He began approach the left side of the bed when he finally felt his cock fully hard and wanting for some action.

Tammy felt a hand on her back and waist. She straightened up and turns only to find Harry's huge black cock right on her face. She looked up and smiled as she took hold of its shaft that she couldn't even wrap her fingers around completely. She was about to place it against her lips when he moved to lay down by the foot of the bed and saw his hands reach out to her hips as if urging her and she knew what he wanted, a "69".

Harry could see how aroused Tammy is when he saw her lovely tight cunt glistening with her juices as she positions her mound on top of his face. He caressed her smooth, soft, and slim legs and up to her hips and pulling them down on his face. He could smell its unusual sweet aroma and then starts to lick her partly gaped slit.

Tammy moans in pleasure as Harry's tongue starts sliding up and down her wet slit particularly when he suck and nibble on her clit. She wanted to return the favor and starts to suck its cock head the best she could. She has trouble sucking it at first till she got used to its size and starts to bob her head.

Robby reached between Joan's legs and felt the wetness of her cunt as he rubs its middle finger between her slit and made her moan when he found her clit.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking, Harry sense Tammy's orgasm was approaching from her grinding and moans.

Tammy could feel the pressure building up inside her cunt and was concentrating when Harry slid from under her. He flipped her over and positioned himself between her pushing her right leg out and guiding his hard cock on her opening.

Harry rubbed its huge purplish bulb up and down Tammy's slit making circling motion as he apply little pressure making her pussy lips part and more pussy juice oozes out smearing its entire head.

Tammy moans, gasp, and bit her lower lips as she felt the pressure on her opening. She could feel her cunt stretching as Harry's cock starts to enter her. She held her breath once more as the inevitable was about to happen. She let out a yelp as his cock head slips pass her tight pussy lips.

Harry let out a moan as well as he felt his cock head slip inside Tammy like sucking in a hard a hard jell-o between your lips. He watches her chest rise up and down and her breast seems to look hard with its pink nipples sticking up. He waited for a moment till he saw her eyes open and looks at him.

Tammy raised her head and looks at Harry's long huge black cock protruding from her cunt. She slid her hands down and slowly rubs her mound around its shaft and took a glance at her mom.

Joan was watching Harry penetrate her daughter while he stroke Robby's cock and it was an awesome sight she thought. She was entranced from the scene in front of her that she didn't notice that Robby already slip behind her till she felt his hand against her back and guides her to all fours which she complied.

Robby took his position behind Joan and reaches down on her left leg and lifts her knee up to her chest.

Joan was a little uncomfortable with her position but didn't say a thing, "What's up with this awkward position these younger generations seems to make her do?" she said to herself instead as she also recalls that night with Ben. She returned her attention back at the two in front of her and she couldn't believe how turned on she was seeing Tammy in such predicament.

Robby moves in behind Joan with his left foot planted on the bed as Joan's and guides his stiff black cock up to her waiting cunt. His cock went right in even from its size.

Joan wasn't expecting the sharp feeling on her cunt as Robby's cock pushes up inside her like a rod. "Ahhhhhh, oooooh" she moans as it stretches and penetrates her deeper and deeper in one thrust, it felt probably a good 7 inches before it stopped. "Oh my god!" she gasped out as she hold her position as much as she can.

Robby pulled out a couple of inches before thrusting his black rod inside her once more and much deeper than the first one. He held her by the waist as she starts to move forward and heard another gasp from her.

"Ahhhhhh!" Joan moaned much louder and stronger as she felt Robby's cock penetrate her cunt in a way she hasn't felt before.

Robby was in heaven knowing he could make such a fine woman and old enough to be his mother moan. He thrust his long black rod up her cunt in a slow and long stroke a few times before changing angles.

Harry raises Tammy's other leg as he leaned forward. Positioning himself on top of her, he let her legs rest on his arms that made her spread much wider. He looks down at her while she looks down at her mound. He starts to thrust slowly and saw her mouth open up and heard faint gasps. His cock tensed up as well when he felt her tight opening like a ring sliding against his shaft.

Tammy gasps, feeling her cunt stretch to its max and could feel every inch of it as it fills her hole. Inch by inch it slid slowly inside her. She laid her head back down as a full 5 inches reaches its mark and kept coming in. She took a quick glance at Joan as she heard her moan.

Joan couldn't describe the feeling as Robby's cock impaling her in different angle and direction that pushed a lot of sensitive spots deep within her cunt that made her body tremble. A few more thrust of Robby's prick and hit the right spots; she couldn't control the rush of orgasm that came unexpectedly. She moaned in pleasure as her body jerked.

Harry pauses to look at where Tammy was looking and smiled before he thrusts another two inches deeper before he even starts pulling out up to its head and thrust it back once more with a little effort this time and adding another inch in the process. He could see the erotic expressions and concentration on Tammy's face especially when he starts to fuck her in slow long strokes, impaling her with seven to eight inches or even more of his huge long dick.

It didn't take long when Tammy starts to arch her back and slowly move her head side to side followed by a soft arousing moan. Harry felt her cunt got tight for a brief moment but he didn't break his rhythm till he saw her relax a little. He straightened up but held her legs apart from the back of her knees. He saw white streak of thick fluid smeared on its shaft as it slid out of her, "Look at that" he said.

Tammy raised her head once more and saw the quite obvious white streak of her cum in contrast of his black meat. She reached over and touched it and then giggled, "Oh, my, gosh!" she said as she laid her head back down laughing quietly.

Harry smiled and seeing and knowing that she came made him more arouse. "Ok girl, ready for some real pounding?"

"Just watch the entry Ok?" Tammy smiled back spreading her legs as he positioned himself once more on top of her and placed her hands on his waist

Robby continues to fuck Joan and was grinning from satisfaction. He then pulled out after a few thrust exposing his cock which three-quarters of it were covered and smeared with Joan's cum and offered it to her as she sat down.

Joan hesitated a little bit for a second but eventually took hold of Robby's cock by the hilt and starts to lick her own cum juices off his stiff cock.

Harry just grinned at his son for approval and starts to thrust his hips slowly at first and begins to pick up phase, sliding in and out of Tammy's tight cunt. He thrust as much of his cock inside her as possibly could. He watched her yelp and felt her hands pushing his hips a few times when he forced a few couple more inches. He love hearing her moan and gasp so he continue to do it every few thrust since she didn't complain other than her hands on his hips.

All Tammy could do is moan with every thrust. She continues to bear the slight pain when ever he forced a little more than what she could handle. Her cunt is stretched so much but is used to its girth by now since it's well lubricated.

Robby had Joan lay down next to Harry and Tammy but in the opposite direction after she licked most of her cum from his cock. Joan has a clear view of Harry's cock glistening with Tammy's juices and saw her daughter's thin membrane of her cunt stretches around Harry's girth as it slid out of her and disappear as it slid back in. She could see how tight Tammy's cunt just watching it.

Robby took his position on top of Joan as she spread her legs. He reaches down between them and guides his cock at her opening once more and letting go as its cock head slid inside her.

Joan raised her knees outward as Robby thrust his cock deeper and deeper. "Ohhhhh!" She yelps as its tip touches the end of her tunnel and made her back arch. She was about to say something when she felt relief as it slid back out. She was anticipating for him to over thrust again but this time was just perfect so as the third and fourth. "Ahhhhh!" She let out a cry on the fifth thrust as it hit her cervix a little harder this time than the first. "Take it easy stud" she whispered."

"Sorry," Robby apologized without stopping his rhythm.

Joan seems to know what men want and so she gave it him. She starts to moan more often now and showed how much she's enjoying his cock through facial expressions and body language.

Robby was getting more and more excited as he watches Joan's beautiful face in such pleasure and hearing her arousing moans made it even better.

All the moaning, groaning, yelping and gasping in the bedroom was so erotic and mind blowing that it starts to affect everyone.

Harry's rhythm was getting faster as his orgasm starts building up fast and could feel his balls tightening up and seeing Tammy's beautiful face moan and gasps caused by his cock made it even harder for him to hold it back and sooner than he wanted it, he starts to moan and grunt. "Oh fuck! I'm coming."

Tammy dropped her hands from his hips to her side and her back arched once more and then her hands slid up to her breast and start to squeeze them. She moan and gasp even loader this time when she heard him, "Ahhhhhh," she moaned as she released her orgasm once more.

Harry felt her body jerk as he released his own semen almost at the same moment. He made a couple of thrust before he held his cock buried deep inside her. He could feel her cunt muscles spasm through his throbbing cock. He releases her legs and lowers his body against hers and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers