Intended Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted under him, spreading her bent legs wide apart. "Join with my body, my brave protector."

With a groan he entered her slippery canal. As he thrust in and out of her with long fluid strokes, the woman wrapped her legs around his body, holding him close while they climbed to the top together. Just before they jumped off the edge, Jakal kissed her fiercely, locking his mouth over hers. Pushing and grinding their throbbing bodies together, their lips shared the cries of their release.

Lying side by side, Sala snuggled against the man's warm body, nestled under his arm fast asleep. Thinking about the upcoming ceremony, Jakal could not sleep despite his fatigue.

Even though he probably would not have considered joining with Sala so quickly under different circumstances, he was not unhappy to become her mate.

She was the first woman he had shared bodies with who he was certain wanted to be with him because of himself and not because he was a Light-Eye. He knew many men envied his abundance of willing partners but the truth was, no matter how many women with whom he shared pleasures of the body, he frequently felt lonely and isolated.

He could not bear the thought of making a sacred bond with anyone who did not know him, who could not see beyond his surface. This was why he could not bring himself to join with another before now. It had been suggested to him, directly asked of him on many occasions, but he always found excuses for saying no.

Jakal surprised even himself when he thought of the idea of joining with Sala in order to prevent the Spiritwalker from claiming her against her will. What surprised him even more was how much he desired the pairing. They had not known each other long enough...at least, not in the way they knew each other now. They reacquainted themselves with one another under unusual circumstances. Much of their bond originated from their sexual compatibility. It did not seem as though it should work.

Somehow it did; somehow, with Sala it seemed right. Perhaps it was the sacred journey they took together, he thought. Perhaps by seeing each other's spirit so clearly they learned who the other was at their very core. He knew he was drawn to what he had seen, and that she had been similarly drawn to him. In her company he could be himself. With her, he no longer felt alone.

~*~*~

The next morning, the Camp buzzed with fast-paced activities as the Fox Clan prepared for an unexpected joining. The circumstances were unusual enough to generate enough stories and speculation to last for many moon cycles.

On the day a couple made a sacred bond, it was not considered appropriate to solicit either party for pleasures of the body. It did not mean, however, that the newly joined could not ask another to join them in their furs; the request simply had to originate from them. This being known, women and men alike preened and posed in an effort to be noticed, just in case the visitors wished to bring a third into their shared pleasures.

It was something Sala had seen many times before at her own Camp, though obviously she had never been the object of such attention before. Normally she would have found their displays somewhat irritating, as she so often did at home. But here it did not particularly bother her, and she did not know why. It may have been because she did not know these people as well as those in her own Clan. Or perhaps her magnanimousness came from greatly appreciating their willingness and enthusiasm to host her and Jakal's bonding ceremony.

In the dwelling of a young woman, Sala was choosing from a selection of garments for the joining. Because the betrothed did not have anything to wear beyond their traveling clothes, the people of Fox Clan generously offered their own formal garments for the couple's use that day.

Holding up an elaborately beaded chemise in front of the Intended's body, Yima commented, "This would look quite attractive on you. If we added this belt," she added, picking up the item, "I believe it would emphasize your curves nicely."

"This one would also be very flattering," the young woman continued.

This had been going on for too long. She seemed to think nearly every garment could potentially be "just right" for her, Sala thought.

Trying to mask her impatience, she spoke at last. "Yima, I am honored and humbled by your people's generosity. Perhaps if I tried on the pieces we will know for sure which ones best flatter and that will help narrow the selection."

The member of Fox Clan nodded.

Sala pulled the shift up and over her head. Standing naked before the other young woman, she gestured toward an outfit. "Let us try this one first."

Though she did not really need the help, Yima assisted her in putting on and adjusting the clothing. The wide neckline on this garment plunged deeply, halfway to her navel; it covered Sala's breasts when she stood still, but would most likely barely do so as she moved around. The intricate beading along the sleeves, neck and bottom of the tunic emphasized its line and shape.

After both agreeing this would be a contender, the woman slipped off the item and placed it carefully to the side. Yima picked up the next garment and helped Sala put it on and arrange it. As the Intended dressed and undressed repeatedly, she began to feel her assistant's gaze lingering on her body, though otherwise she projected a pensive demeanor reflective of the weight of their task.

When she pulled off the latest outfit, Sala felt Yima's fingers tentatively stroking one of her hard nipples. A shock streaked through her body at the sensation of the woman's soft fingertips exploring one of her most sensitive places. Fighting the impulse to press her breast into the female's hand as a surge of wetness formed between her legs, the Intended instead withdrew from the other's touch.

The scent of Sala's arousal drifting into both their nostrils, the young member of Fox Clan lowered her eyes in contrition. "I am sorry, Sala. That was inappropriate, especially on this day."

"Think nothing of it, Yima," she replied reassuringly, surprised to feel her womanhood pulsing from the brief contact.

"It is just..." the woman continued hesitantly, "you are very beautiful and after seeing your nakedness over and over I finally had to touch you."

"I understand," Sala told her, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Perhaps the day after this one, if it is agreeable to you, we could pleasure each other," she suggested. "I smell from your body that you are receptive to my touch. Perhaps you will be receptive to my tongue as well."

Sala groaned in spite of herself. "We will most likely be leaving the day after this one," she informed her in a high-pitched voice as she desperately fought for control.

"I know it is wrong to ask," Yima pressed on softly, "and I hope you will forgive me for doing so on this day, but since you say you are leaving so soon there may not be another opportunity. If you ask it of me, it would be my pleasure to pleasure you. If you wish to part your legs I can bring you release right now."

Her quiet but persistent seduction made Sala's body throb. She felt a powerful urge to do as she requested, to open her legs and allow the young female to take her to the end with her nimble fingers and probing tongue.

For a woman to bring another to her peak was not considered wrong or particularly unordinary; among their people individuals could share bodies with whomever they wished. Sala had never experienced such a communion, but she was not necessarily opposed to it. Now with the woman in front of her, she was presented with her first opportunity.

Yima watched the Intended standing frozen, uncertain what to do, a hair's breadth away from either choice. Since she seemed to be taking so long to make a decision, she suspected Sala had not shared pleasures with a female before and thought perhaps she was afraid of taking the next step. Deciding to see if she could help persuade her, she reached out her hand and slipped it between her companion's legs.

Both of them moaned from the contact. Sala's legs shook as the other woman's fingers explored her aching sex, her caresses sending a jolt through her that tingled up her spine and out through her limbs.

"Your womanhood burns for release," Yima whispered, gently fondling her wet flesh.

The woman of Wolf Clan groaned wordlessly. Noticing that this time she did not move away from her touch, Yima kneeled and softly placed her hands on Sala's thighs. Nudging them apart, revealing her quivering folds, she slid a finger inside her and, liking what she felt, added another.

Slowly stroking her digits in and out of Sala's slick tunnel, she continued, "Your entrance is so hot, so wet, your lips so swollen. Listen to the sound your womanhood makes as my fingers join with you. Feel how it grips them within your depths? I do not know why you would hesitate when your body so clearly aches for my touch."

Her guest shuddered with arousal, whimpering.

"Sala, your fragrance fills my nostrils; we both can feel and hear the strength of your body's need. May I provide you the pleasure it so desires?" Yima persisted, fingers gliding in and out of the other female's trembling body.

Sala nodded wordlessly, unable to speak. Seeing that her companion was in a daze, the woman of Fox Clan stood up and placed a steadying arm across her back, carefully leading her to the sleeping platform so she could sit on the edge for a moment.

"Has a woman brought you pleasure before, Intended?" she inquired kindly, understanding the young woman, though clearly aroused, still felt a little unsure. She wanted her to feel comfortable, to enjoy herself, so she thought it best to get it out in the open.

Sala shook her head weakly.

"Then it is a very special day for us both." She smiled, looking into her eyes. "It is an honor to be the first, and on such an important day. I will do everything I can to make the experience pleasurable and memorable befitting such an occasion."

The Intended took a long, choppy breath, trying to calm herself. She did not understand why she felt so nervous but for some reason she felt shy, uncertain of herself. But Yima seemed to understand what she was feeling, so she decided that she would try to trust her and relax.

Yima reached out her hand and caressed the Sala's face with her fingertips.

"Your skin is very smooth, very soft," she observed, her digits straying to trace the curves of her lips. "May I kiss you?"

Her head barely moving, Sala nodded. Yima leaned forward and pressed her lips against her companion's. Feeling her body rigid from nervousness, she kept the kiss gentle, stroking her back reassuringly. When she noticed her muscles relaxing, she parted her lips and touched the Intended's with the tip of her tongue.

Sala felt the woman's tongue lightly searching the line where her lips met, hoping to gain entrance. Yima's lips were full and plush and felt very nice against hers so she hesitantly granted her tongue access.

Gasping as her host explored her mouth, a twisting sensation flowed from her lips straight to her womanhood. Tentatively, Sala reached out her hand and placed it on the other female's arm.

Taking this as a sign to move forward, Yima slowly coaxed her guest onto her back, helping her move her legs up and onto the platform. Pausing for a moment to pull her own garment up and over her head, she revealed her naked body.

Sala had seen countless naked bodies of men and women alike. Females often bathed together, and it was common for males to do the same within clear view of the other gender. She noticed and admired women's bodies, but she had never really seen a female in this way before.

Like her lips, her companion's curves were full; Yima's breasts were larger than her own, the prominent nipples dark and tight. As she began leaning toward her, Sala could see her eyes were filled with desire for her. When she finally lay on top of her, the Intended closed her eyes and allowed herself to become lost in the sensations of the woman's pliant flesh against hers.

Feeling the hardness of her nipples against her skin and the scent of her excitement as the concentrated heat of her womanhood pressed against her thigh, Sala moaned with unexpected pleasure at the realization that it was she who elicited this reaction in her companion.

As if she knew her thoughts, Yima broke their kiss and asked, "Can you feel my heat, Intended, the way my body burns for yours?" She then slipped her hand between them and down to her partner's steamy sex, tickling her nub with fingers wet with the woman's juices.

Sala jerked involuntarily, a jolt surging through her body, and though her companion was on top of her, she arched her back, lifting them both off the furs. Seeking to prolong her pleasure, Yima drew her hand away, shifting down to suckle her breasts.

It felt so much like and yet unlike when a man explored her there, Sala thought. The woman had a softer, more sensuous touch, and her gentle suckling sent a shiver rippling across her skin in all directions.

Yima moaned in her own right; Sala's breasts felt even better than she had imagined. She began more eagerly sucking and nipping their tips one at a time over and over, pinching the opposite nub between her fingers as the woman beneath cried out in ecstasy. Giving each nipple one last swirl of her tongue, she slipped further down her partner's body and crouched between her open legs.

Her hungry eyes captured the dew clinging to the woman's dark curls and the slickness of her thighs as she spread her legs wider, presenting her petals to be tasted.

"Oh Sala," she groaned, "your body is so ready for me, so eager for my tongue. Your fluids drip onto my furs, gifting them with your fragrance. When I self-pleasure later I will inhale deeply to help me remember the feel and taste of my lips and tongue on your hot, swollen womanhood." She dipped her head forward and drew her pointed tongue the length of her partner's slit.

Sala jumped at the feel of the woman's muscular organ delving into her flesh and cried out feverishly, lifting her hips.

"Ohhh...you taste even better than you smell."

Yima probed a little deeper, lapping up her juices, sliding her hand between her own legs to fondle her stiff node. She then ran her tongue around the perimeter of her partner's folds.

"Oh yes, oh please," Sala begged, nearly delirious as she pressed herself against the woman's searching mouth.

Nuzzling her entrance, Yima moaned. "Mmm... I am so glad you have allowed me to pleasure you. Even as I lick you clean, your body gives me more of your sweet nectar. Your wet flesh feels so good as it trembles under my tongue."

Yima parted her companion's puffy lips to reveal the hardened nub at its apex. It was engorged dark red, almost bursting, completely released from its hood. Gasping, she said softly, "Your organ is so full. It stands quivering, begging to be tasted."

She began to lick it enthusiastically, flicking her tongue over it up and down and side to side before clamping her lips around it and drawing into her mouth. Sala screamed with her release, grinding her shuddering, sodden groin all over the other female's face.

Yima lowered her lips, licking her companion's glistening folds before returning her attention to suckling her node. Stretching the skin surrounding it so that the tiny bud stood up like a miniature manhood, she teased it with her tongue, alternating hard and soft until Sala's body shook with another wave of pleasure.

The Intended pulled Yima up and kissed her, moaning at the taste of herself on her partner's silky lips. While their hands and fingers stroked the other's rolling contours she tentatively reached her hand to the woman's plump breast. Her touch elicited a sigh, so she moved on to finger her companion's nipples with both hands.

Arching her back, Yima encouraged her to continue. "Yesss, touch me like that. Will you suckle them too?"

Sala complied with the request, and was surprised to find suckling another woman's breasts was quite pleasurable.

Yima's chest grew hot, flushing with arousal. "Oh beautiful Sala, your mouth feels so good there. Mmm... Will you stroke my womanhood as well?"

Reaching down, Sala's fingers found the woman's thatch of springy curls and she slowly stretched further and further until a fingertip touched hot soft flesh.

"Yes, that is it. Please, a little further. I need to feel your touch."

In order to reach better, Sala removed her lips from her breast. Her companion saw this as an opportunity to encourage her to take the next step.

"Perhaps if you move your body between my legs, it will be easier to touch me there."

Sala agreed, and soon she lay between Yima's outstretched thighs, fingering her wet folds as the woman undulated her hips.

"Ahhh...ohhh... Please, put your fingers inside me as I did with you."

Feeling her partner's slim digits stroking in and out of her sleek passage, Yima moaned. "Do you see how much my body needs you as well? Do you feel its heat? The wet sounds it makes with your fingers inside me?"

Finding the female's descriptions of everything their bodies were doing as arousing as the acts themselves, Sala groaned. With her free hand she began reaching for her own dripping sex.

Yima had been watching her companion the whole time; watching greatly aroused her. She saw the woman moving to finger herself and sighed with excitement.

"Intended, it pleases me to see you touching yourself while you touch me. Will you taste me while you stroke yourself? I burn to feel your mouth on me and it excites me to watch you self-pleasuring as you pleasure me."

Trying to remember what the other woman had done for her, Sala sought to repeat it. Parting her folds, she drew her tongue the length of her slit, tasting for the first time the tangy fluids of a female other than herself. As Sala rubbed her own wet bud in circles, Yima raised her hips, her thighs quivering.

"Yesss, just like that."

Enjoying the effect her actions were having on her partner, Sala continued exploring and tasting her juicy flesh. Now even Yima was beginning to have trouble talking while she whined and rocked her hips. Moving on to the female's erect nub, Sala stretched the skin around it, making it pop up, exposing it to her gaze. When she touched it with her tongue, Yima screamed.

"Oh, yes! Please, do not stop!"

Granting her request, she stimulated the node back and forth and around and around with her tongue while the other woman writhed beneath her.

"Keep touching yourself," Yima cried out, her release imminent. "Join me at the peak!"

Lowering a trembling hand to her own sopping opening, Sala fingered herself furiously while she licked the female's button.

Letting go, Yima convulsed with pleasure, humping her companion's face. Overwhelmed by the power of her violent reaction, the Intended crested as well, her own leaking sex quaking and throbbing under her sticky fingers.

Sala shakily raised her body back up. "Was I...acceptable?" she asked shyly.

Yima kissed her hungrily, tongue deep in her mouth. After breaking the kiss she responded, "You were more than acceptable, Intended. In fact, I am going to pleasure you again to show you how grateful I am for the pleasures you gave me."

Pushing her onto her back, Yima bent Sala's legs, spreading them wide before sliding a finger up her slippery slit, cleaving her sensitive folds. Spreading her own legs she opened her lips and mounted her, right leg over Sala's left hip, left leg under Sala's right, mashing her soaked womanhood against the other female's steamy flesh.

They moaned in unison when their bodies joined, and the Intended shivered in anticipation, not knowing what to expect. And then Yima began to grind, rubbing their lips and stiff buds together, mixing their juices, the air filled with the sounds and smells of their shared lust. Before long Sala was pushing back hard, crying out rapturously. Again and again Yima brought them both to release until finally Sala begged her to stop.