Intended Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

Jakal drew a straight line to her quivering abdomen with his flattened tongue, this time licking around her navel and working his way outward. Delighting in her helpless gasps and quiet moans carried through the darkness, he moaned in his own right as the fragrance of her arousal filled his lungs.

Kneeling between her open legs, he lifted one and then the other, nuzzling and grazing her inner thighs with his mouth. He then turned his attention to her womanhood. Though he could not see her in the black night, the scent and heat of her excitement guided him to his destination.

Inhaling her deeply Jakal groaned, "Woman, your body is perfection," as he lowered his lips to her dripping sex.

Sala's moans grew louder as his tongue swept her sensitive folds. She felt his fingers parting her lips before he began licking and lapping at her entrance. Raising her hips in silent encouragement his tongue entered her, exploring her opening.

Trembling all over, the woman begged, "Pleeease... Oh, please..."

Granting her request, her mate surrounded her swollen node with his lips and suckled it as he had her nipples, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Sala groaned in pleasure as he brought her closer and closer to the brink. All at once her body convulsed and her womanhood palpitated wildly, and she cried out with the power of her release.

After recovering enough to speak she implored, "Take me, Jakal. Fill me with your manhood. Make me your woman."

Burning with arousal, Jakal growled. He reached down to her still-fluttering sex and parted her wet folds. As Sala's smooth walls enveloped his hot shaft, he gritted his teeth in ecstasy before lowering his body on top of hers.

They kissed feverishly, desperately clutching the other's head lest their bodies be parted. Jakal's long, deep thrusts picked up speed and his mate raised her hips to accept him completely within her tight passage. They groaned and grunted with abandon as the wave grew ever closer. Finally the swell crested for them both and they pressed their pelvises together, moaning loudly into the night.

As their pulses slowly returned to normal they once again lay together on their sides facing each other, their bodies skin on skin. Jakal took Sala's face in his hands and kissed her gently. Then, stroking her warm cheek with the back of his hand he confided, "It seems strange not to have said this before we became mates, but our lives have changed very quickly in unexpected ways. My beautiful Sala, I do not wish for you to think I joined with you only to protect you. I also love you."

The woman smiled and pressed the full length of her body more tightly against his. Sliding her arms around his neck, she kissed the line of his jaw, closing her eyes as her lips made contact with his stubbled skin. She breathed of him deeply and shivered.

"After Mala died," Sala began softly, "I was devastated. She loved me, and I her, more than I ever thought possible. Her loss left such a wound in my spirit I was certain I would never feel so close to another again. I am glad I was wrong. I love you, Jakal."

~*~*~

The day grew long as the four travelers approached Wolf Camp.

Belak stopped the others. "I have an idea," he proposed. "I think all of us know that upon your return our people's reaction will be very...intense. I believe it would be wise for Ritol and me to go on ahead of you so that we might speak to Nefa and our mates privately to prepare them for your arrival. If we are to get their help, the women will need to meet with you; however, with the Spiritwalker watching it may not be easy to gather secretly. The two of us can advise them to be ready to meet with you at a moment's notice, whenever an opportunity presents itself. What say you?"

Sala and Jakal looked at each other; the woman nodded.

"How long do you recommend we wait?" the Tracker asked.

"If I may make a suggestion," Ritol interjected, "I believe it would be beneficial to come a little further, just before we are in sight of the Camp. Wait there until the sun begins to drop from the sky, and then walk the rest of the way. That should give Belak and me plenty of time to speak with the women. Also, by the time you get there it will be growing dark. That should allow you to slip in a little more quietly. Well, at least until everyone sees you," he concluded with a grin.

"That also is a good idea," the woman acknowledged. "If it is already dark it may be possible to gather in one of our dwellings late this night without being noticed as easily."

"I do not know if that is very likely," her mate noted, "but you are right, Sala. If an opportunity arises, the first night would be an ideal time to speak with our friends."

She looked at the two Traders and smiled warmly. "We agree to your proposal, our friends. We will come a little further with you, and then Jakal and I will wait until the sun drops from the sky."

The four walked together for a distance before parting company. While they waited, Sala and Jakal lay in each other's arms, hidden in the tall grass, and spoke again of the strategies they were considering. They spoke also of their fears. Their emotions running high, they both tried to reassure one another while also looking to gain strength from their mate. The power of their feelings led them to seek comfort in the other's touch, and they joined bodies unexpectedly, their need urgent.

The sky flamed orange and red as the sun gradually slid into the space between where the land meets the sky. After one last embrace, Sala and Jakal set out for home.

~*~*~

starscape
starscape
136 Followers