Interracial Analingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

LeeAnn turned to Danielle. "Now I want to get this white slut before his tongue gets tired," she told her friend.

"You're tongue get tired from licking assholes and sticking it into rectums in those videos, bitch?" Danielle asked Tom.

"Yeah," he shrugged.

"Want to lick my asshole now, bitch?" LeeAnn coyly asked him.

"Yeah, the sooner the better," Tom answered.

She pressed the button on the electrical cord, and the pulley lowered the tow-truck chain. When it was waist-high, she slipped Tom's handcuffs out of the tow hook. The naked white male whore straightened up with a sigh of relief.

LeeAnn put her hand around his cock and balls and felt them. "Okay, bitch, let's go," she told Tom.

"Mind if I watch?" Danielle asked her friend while feeling his bare ass.

"Sure, come on. I'll watch you, too," LeeAnn grinned while manipulating the white man's sex-organs in her hand. "Let's go, whore," she told the naked handcuffed white man. She pulled at his penis to pull him toward the bedroom.

The other party guests watched, snickered, and joked while the two black college girls, with their hands feeling the older naked white man's bare ass under his handcuffed hands, guided him to do his dirty degrading task.

The three of them went into the room. LeeAnn closed the door. The two black girls returned to feeling around the naked white man's ass and sex-organs.

One room had a large double bed. The other had twin beds.

*********

In the room where the black boys had taken the handcuffed naked oriental and Hispanic women there were twin beds side-by-side.

Roy and Ben slipped off their trousers and underpants. Roy grabbed Gayle's handcuffs and led her to the bed and obliged the naked oriental slut to kneel on the floor in the aisle between one of the twin beds. Then he forced Gayle's head down onto the sheet.

He crawled up onto the bed and lay on his back with his ass toward her.

Ben grabbed Kathy's handcuffs and obliged her to kneel on the floor in back of Gayle. Kathy now faced the other twin bed. This way the two black college boys could watch both of the female whores lick their assholes.

Ben forced Kathy's head down to the sheet of the other bed. Kneeling and naked Gayle and Kathy waited with their hands handcuffed behind their backs and their heads on the beds.

Ben lay down on his back on the other twin bed. Neither bed had covers. The movie people had furnished old sheets so sex-juices on them could be washed out or they could be thrown away.

Roy spread his legs apart and scooted his ass within an inch or two of Gayle's face.

Ben spread his legs apart and scooted his ass the same distance from Kathy's face.

For the moment, there was a short distance between the women's faces and the black college boys' crotches and assholes.

Roy grinned contemptuously down at Gayle. She was a submissive filthy slut who got kicks from licking black male assholes and forcing her tongue into black male rectums. He glanced at her handcuffed wrists.

She would gladly lick his asshole without them. but they did make her more powerless and submissive and therefore more fun to use and defile.

Gayle lifted her head up and glanced toward Roy's face, but avoided his eyes. She looked eagerly at his large limp black cock, at his hairy ebony testicles, and at the kinky black pubic hair of his crotch.

Then she looked cravingly at his black ass and asshole. She had licked a lot of black male assholes. It was always sexually arousing.

"When's the first time you licked someone's asshole, slut?" Roy asked the thirty-five-year-old blond-haired Thai woman.

"When I was sixteen," she answered while looking at his asshole.

"Thai guy?" Roy inquired.

"Black guy. I was whoring on Detroit Avenue in Cleveland," she answered.

"That's near Lakewood," Roy observed.

"Yeah," she said while looking at his black asshole. "Couple streets from the border with Lakewood."

"So who was this bro, and how'd you end up licking his asshole?" Roy asked her.

"Young black John," the naked and handcuffed oriental whore told him while looking at his asshole. "He asked me to lick his asshole and then suck his cock. I saw it done in porno movies and watched a couple of my whore girlfriends do it."

"But you were a little disgusted?" Roy probed.

"Disgusted by the thought of placing my mouth and tongue on a guy's dirty asshole? Yeah! I was disgusted," the naked oriental party whore said with some emotion. "But the John was a good friend of my pimp. And didn't want either of them mad at me."

"So how'd you do it?" Roy asked with a sneer at the thought of her first asshole-licking humiliation and defilement.

"Knelt down behind him. Closed my eyes. Pressed my face into his large black ass. I didn't want to hesitate and have second thoughts, so I got my mouth and tongue on his asshole."

"And then it wasn't so bad, after all, was it?" Roy mocked.

"Yeah," Gayle told him. "Asshole was clean. Asshole flesh was a little harder than the flesh of his ass, but it was like licking any flesh. And so I licked around it. When he told me to push my tongue into it, I did. It was like sticking my tongue into some hard flesh. No big thing. So I stuck my tongue in and out of his asshole for about a minute."

"So it never bothered you anymore," Roy noted.

"No, never again," she told him. "Next guy's asshole I licked was no sweat. One thing interesting was how my tongue stimulating guys' assholes always turns them on. Makes their cocks hard or almost hard."

"Yeah, baby, it's a turn-on, all right," the black high school student told the filthy older oriental slut.

Gayle didn't say anything. She looked at his black asshole flesh. It was another black male asshole out of hundreds that she had seen and licked. She had a desire to get her mouth and tongue on it.

"You know," Roy told her, "you have quite a reputation as an asshole-licking whore who likes to lick black guy's assholes."

"Like with who?" the handcuffed naked oriental whore asked him. She wanted to know for her whore-business reasons.

"College jocks I know. Also guys I meet," Roy answered. "Especially after you made those dirty movies doing it. Everyone saw you lick twelve different black guys' assholes in porn videos. So you're pretty well known as an asshole-licking whore."

She knew about her reputation as an asshole-licking whore. Clients had fun telling her and sometimes talking about her asshole-licking in front of other people. Since it was true and she couldn't do anything about it. She refused to let herself to be bothered.

"If it helps, I'm glad that you like to lick black guys' assholes, because I like filthy oriental sluts like you to lick my black asshole," he told the naked handcuffed oriental slut.

She looked lustfully around Roy's anus. Around his asshole was male anal hair.

She sometimes got these male anal hairs stuck in her mouth when she licked guys' assholes, and the guys thought it was cute when she had to pull them out with her fingers.

The slut studied the black high school boy's anal hairs. If it happened this time, she had her wrists handcuffed behind her back and would have to try to blow or spit the anal hair out.

Roy had watched Gayle when she made her filthy porn videos and then had watched the videos. He had the filthy oriental slut pegged. She liked to lick guys' assholes, especially black guys' assholes. She didn't know why. But she liked it. She enjoyed the humiliation and the degradation. She liked the feel of black anal flesh on her lips and tongue.

Gayle tried to move her dyed-blond head forward and just begin licking around his anal flesh. But his ass was a couple inches too far from her face so she had to wait for him to put his asshole up to her mouth.

Roy grinned toward the debased Thai-American whore's sharp brown eyes. The filthy asshole-licking slut was eagerly looking over his asshole prior to degradingly licking it and forcing her tongue into it.

Her face was inches from his ass. She was an out-and-out filthy slut who did dirty and degrading things like lick assholes daily. He grinned at her bare Thai-American flesh and her handcuffed hands behind her.

He was going to press his asshole tight against her mouth and reach down and hang on to her blond head and force her face deeper into his ass. He knew that she liked that stuff.

"Handcuffs bother you any, Gayle?" he asked her just to have something to say to the filthy slut who was about to humiliatingly lick his asshole and force her tongue into his rectum.

"Not a whole lot," she answered while looking up past his black ass and male sex-meat toward his face.

"Where did you say you were from?" he asked the asshole-licking slut. He knew that she had said she was a Thai-American born in another Cleveland suburb of Lakewood, Ohio, but he was getting a kick out of watching and talking to the naked oriental slut who knew that she had to lick his asshole in a few seconds.

"Lakewood," she answered him blandly.

"Lots of filthy asshole-licking sluts like you in Lakewood?" he asked her.

"Probably," she told him while looking at his asshole.

"How does my asshole look from where you're at, slut?" he asked with a sneer at her.

"Okay," she answered. It was a strain to bend her head back to look at his face, so she just looked at his hairy crotch and asshole.

"How are you doing over there, Ben?" Roy called over to his college friend.

"Fine," Ben answered. "Filthy whore's just looking over my dirty asshole."

Ben was in almost exactly the same position as Roy. Handcuffed naked Kathy's face was on the bed inches from his black ass.

Kathy looked at the Ben's limp black cock, his hairy black testicles, the black flesh of his ass, and the ridges of his black asshole. Like Gayle, the sight was nothing new to her.

She and Ben had, of course, listened to Gayle tell about the first time that she had licked an asshole. She knew that Ben would ask her, and he did.

"When's the first time you licked an asshole, bitch?" he sneered.

"Like when I was thirteen," she told him.

"Thirteen?" he asked amused.

"Black guy in middle school was a drug dealer," she answered. "I wanted some dope. He wanted me to lick his asshole for it."

"Where'd you lick it? Ben asked, still amused.

"Behind a dumpster in a school yard."

"Before you licked it, were you disgusted?" he asked in the same tone of amusement.

"Yeah. I was disgusted," she told the black guy whose asshole she was looking at and about to lick.

"Disgusted by what," he probed teasingly.

"The idea of putting my mouth and tongue on the guy's dirty asshole," she answered edgily.

"But you wanted dope," Ben noted.

"Yeah, wanted dope," Kathy confirmed.

"So how did you lick his asshole?" Ben asked with a grin at the naked asshole-licking piece-of-ass.

"He had pulled down his pants," Kathy half-sighed. "I knelt down in back of him and looked at his black ass in front of my face. So as not to back out and lose the dope, I quickly squashed my face between his naked buttocks and instantly stuck out my tongue on his asshole. His anal flesh was surprisingly hard and I guess fairly clean. So in that first few seconds I found that it was like licking any other flesh."

"He make you stick your tongue into his asshole?" Ben taunted.

"Yeah," she told him. "I stuck it into his asshole about twenty times."

And after you licked it and stuck your tongue into it, it was no big thing," Ben noted to the naked Mexican whore.

"Yeah, no big thing after you do it once," Kathy agreed.

"Physically, that is," Ben noted. "As you said, it is like licking any flesh. But there has to be some shame to it, some humiliation, disgrace.

"Yeah," Kathy said. "And the guy had made sure that word got around the school, and I licked over a dozen boys' assholes after that. Before I had graduated from high school, I licked dozens of boys' assholes, and two of the male teachers' assholes."

"And now you're a famous porno star who licked fifteen different black male assholes in videos everyone saw," Ben noted.

"Yeah," she said. "I don't care."

She looked eagerly at Ben's asshole. It would be just another of hundreds of black male assholes that she had licked. She always couldn't wait to get her mouth and tongue on them.

She got a kick out of licking black male assholes. She did not know why, but she was lustfully looking forward to licking this black asshole, too.

Ben grinned down at the handcuffed naked brown-haired Mexican-American woman whom he was about to humiliate with licking his asshole. He could tell from the movies that she liked licking black guy's assholes. She liked the shame, humiliation, and degradation of it, and she liked the feel of the guys' anal flesh on her tongue and her lips.

She was a filthy slut. He was going to scoot down and press his asshole tight against her mouth. Then he was going to reach down, grasp the back of her head, and force her face deeper into his ass. He could tell that she liked that stuff.

He raised himself up some and looked down at the defiled naked filthy slut. She looked up at him past his black ass, hairy black balls and large dangling black cock.

"Where'd you say you were from?" he asked the naked asshole-licking piece-of-ass only to have a conversation with a slut he was about to degrade with licking his asshole.

"Tijuana, originally," she told him while looking at his ass and asshole because raising her head was difficult and because she liked looking at it.

"Lots of filthy asshole-licking sluts like you in Tijuana?" he asked her.

"I suppose," she answered him while looking hopefully at his asshole.

On the other bed, Roy grinned down at his asshole-licking slut.

"Did you notice what brand of beer they had out there?" he asked the naked handcuffed whore. He knew that she would not be able to answer as he scooted his asshole up against her cute Thai mouth.

"Budw-mmuumph!" she grunted as he slid his asshole tight against her mouth and muffled the remainder of the word "Budweiser."

He got some pleasure and amusement from his black crotch pushing against the older oriental woman's face and his asshole pressing against her mouth.

As soon as his asshole made contact with her mouth, she enthusiastically began licking it. He reached down and seized the back of her blond head and forced the filthy oriental slut's face and mouth deeper into his black ass.

In a few seconds the filthy naked handcuffed Mexican slut was struggling to slurp breaths by his ass flesh and obscenely gulping and grunting while she licked around his asshole.

He knew that her active oral activity was producing saliva, and she had to gulp it with obscene grunts while she degradingly licked his anal flesh. He could also hear and feel her struggle to breathe air in and out past the flesh of his ass and asshole. Her mouth was tight against his asshole, and her nose was pressed into the softer flesh of his crotch.

She struggled to lick his asshole, force her tongue into it, gulp her own saliva, and breathe in and out past his ass flesh.

Similarly, Ben scooted his ass tight against Kathy's face. She immediately began lustfully licking around his asshole. He reached down and seized the back of her brown-haired head and forced her cute Hispanic face deeper into his black ass.

She slurped breaths past his ass-flesh in slithery hisses. She gulped and grunted obscenely to swallow her saliva while licking his asshole and trying to breathe.

The two naked handcuffed older females liked the degradation, the disgust, the humiliation of having their faces squeezed into the black boys' asses and their mouths squished against their black assholes. They liked the feel of anal flesh on their mouths and tongues.

The two black college boys alternately looked at their own disgraced asshole-licking whore and then at the other black college boy's disgusting defiled asshole-licking whore.

From behind, Roy could see Kathy with her face under his friend's sex-organs and her face held deeply in his ass while she grunted, slurped, and gulped. Kathy's wrists alternately struggled against the handcuffs and relaxed.

Ben could watch Gayle's light tan oriental ass bob up and down as Roy manipulated her head in his ass. She also sometimes struggled against her handcuffs while struggling to get air with her face pressed tightly into Roy's black ass.

Then both black boys scooted down more and forced their whores' faces out of their asses and into their groins. As a result of the oral stimulation of their assholes, their cocks had gotten quite hard. Now they wanted blowjobs.

"You like to suck black cock, Gayle?" Roy asked his whore.

"Yeah," she eagerly told him while looking hungrily at his long fat stiff tube of black male sex meat.

"You like to suck black cocks, Kathy," Ben asked his whore.

"Yeah," she enthusiastically told him while looking hopefully over his hard thick long shaft of black male sex meat.

Both filthy sluts eagerly got their lips around the big meaty stiff black cocks. They slurped hard black male meat into their mouths and began moving on them. Since both naked sluts were handcuffed, they had to put effort into backing their heads while sucking long stiff black cock.

Both black boys reached down and forced the sluts' heads deep down onto their cocks. Black cocks went deep down the throats of whores. Gayle and Kathy gaggled and gulped. Soon both of the boys were breathing heavily.

Their gagging and gulping sounds were turn-ons for Roy and Ben.

And both, as if by plan, relaxed their pressure on their whores' heads and withdrew their stiff cocks just in time to ejaculate onto their faces.

Hockers of hit slimy white cum spat out of both black cocks onto the naked handcuffed whores' faces.

The first and largest of Roy's wad of cum struck Gayle on her forehead above her left eye and on the eyelid of her closed left eye. Another struck the left side of her nose. More struck her left cheek, and then her right cheek, and some dribbled on her chin.

The first and largest of Ben's wad of cum struck Kathy on the bridge of her nose right between her eyes and a little onto her closed right eyelid. The next struck her upper right cheek below the eye. More struck her cheek a little lower down, and some dribbled out on her chin.

The black boys immediately stood up and helped their handcuffed naked whores to stand up. The boys pulled on their underpants and expensive designer slacks, zipped up their flies, tucked in their shirts, put on their socks and designer sneakers, and led the cum-faced naked handcuffed oriental and Hispanic ladies out into the living room to advertise their humiliation and disgrace.

"Pretty facials, don't you think?" Roy asked Ben.

"Nice indeed," Ben replied.

"Let's let everyone else see the sluts humiliated like this," Roy said.

"Yeah," Ben agreed.

Both black boys took their naked whores by the handcuffs and steered them into the living room.

Neither said anything to Gayle or Kathy. And humiliated cum-faced Gayle and Kathy, somewhat out of breath and mouths, tongues, and necks slightly exhausted after hard oral work on the black boys' assholes and cocks, silently let themselves be steered there.

They not only had hockers of cum humiliatingly decorating their faces, their chins and cheeks, and all around their mouths were glistening wet form their own saliva after licking in the black boys' asses.

Before they had left the living room fifteen minutes earlier they had just been a couple naked women standing around in handcuffs. Everyone had known what they were there to do, but they had not done it yet.

They now returned to the living room as naked handcuffed pieces-of-ass who had obviously been defiled licking assholes and had been further humiliated with cum decorating their faces.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers