Interracial Analingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm Danielle," her friend said. She snickered contemptuously. "And you know the naked bitches, Gayle, Kathy, and Tom."

"Yeah, we all know the three asshole-licking bitches," Janis said.

Hanging on a twined leather necklace around Janis's neck was a large black iron ankh symbol. Bent-over Tom looked at it out of the corner of his eye.

"That's a neat Buddhist ankh," he told her.

She grinned at his ignorance." Ankh is an Egyptian symbol of life, party whore."

"Well, anyway, it looks nice on you," he complimented to cover his ignorance.

She looked over his stark naked body and especially his dangling sex-organs with a self-important grin. "Everything you have on looks nice, too, slut," she teased.

"He just licked our assholes," LeeAnn told her, Sonya, and the new college boys.

"I can see from the wet saliva all around the slut's mouth," Janis sneered.

"That's what he's here for," Alex told her while grinning at him. He turned to Gayle and Kathy and said, "That's what they're here for, too."

"Can't you guys just cut it short and take me to lick your assholes?" Gayle said.

John looked over Gayle's bare body like he was inspecting meat. It was clear to Gayle that he would be the next one to use her as a whore.

"Okay, in a minute," he told the naked whore.

Janis and Sonya each put an ebony hand on Tom's bare ass. Each black girl felt around one of his bare white buttocks as if to claim use of him as their asshole-licking whore.

"Can I lick your assholes?" the white male slut asked.

Alex placed an ebony hand on Kathy's bare prostituted Mexican ass and felt around it.

"Can I lick your asshole?" Kathy asked the black boy.

"Okay, Kathy, you can lick my asshole," he answered.

"And you can lick our assholes now, too, Tom," Janis told the naked male slut. "Hope your tongue isn't too tired, Tom."

She and Sonya pressed the button and lowered the steel chain. When Tom straightened up, the two black high school girls pressed the flesh of the filthy asshole-licking white male whore's bare buttocks to urge him toward one of the bedrooms.

The two guys let Gayle and Kathy down, too. The two black boys followed behind while feeling the filthy asshole-licking Thai and Mexican whores' bare asses.

Washcloths and towels had been placed in the rooms to wipe the saliva and cum off the faces of the handcuffed naked whores. Their black users wanted to start afresh with clean-faced interracial asshole-licking. The party was getting going.