Interracial Analingus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he answered. "Turned me on."

"Turns me on, too, Tom," Danielle grinned at him over her shoulder. "Lick my asshole some more, bitch."

Tom obediently slid his face between her black buttocks. As he closed his eyes while the flesh of her ass closed-in around his face, he got his mouth and tongue on her asshole, and began licking in and forcing his tongue in and out of it with the same lewd licking, grunting, gulping, and slurping sounds in her ass.

"You believe him?" LeeAnn asked Danielle.

"I don't think the filthy slut made all that up," Danielle replied while the slut licked her asshole.

"Okay, Tom," LeeAnn said as she let go of his handcuff chain. "Let's here some more."

Tom slid his saliva-wet face sideways and rested his right cheek on Danielle's bare buttocks.

"Then the other whore came in," the white male slut continued as if he hadn't just been licking her asshole. "She gave me a cute wave but didn't say anything. The only thing different besides the camera was that she had on black spike-heel shoes and long black nylon stockings."

"She take pictures of the naked Korean whore licking your asshole?" LeeAnn asked.

"Yeah. About twenty or twenty-five pictures. All those asshole-licking positions while the Korean whore licked my asshole. Different distances and angles like in the other pictures."

"I like this asshole-licking position best," Danielle told the male slut. "Go ahead, bitch, and lick my asshole some more."

The dirty naked male bitch slid his head between Danielle's buttocks and began licking her anal flesh.

LeeAnn not only lifted the handcuff chain to force the white male whore's face harder into her girlfriend's ass, she reached over and leaned on the back of his head to squash it tight into her bare black ass. The male slut sounded even more obscene as he struggled to slurp breaths and licked her asshole.

"Okay, slut," Danielle told him. "Let's hear more."

LeeAnn let go of his handcuff chain and took her hand off of his head. When he turned his saliva-wet face to the side he was a little out of breath. It took him several breaths to recover.

"So then the thin flat-chested Korean had been photographed licking your asshole," LeeAnn reminded the filthy asshole-licking male whore while she ran her index finger up and down on his bare ass. "And you were about to lick the elegant-looking Korean's asshole,"

"She undressed to totally naked except for black spike-heel shoes while the other whore continued to lick my asshole," Tom told the two black high school girls.

"And I guess that her oral activity on your asshole had you a little turned on," Danielle noted.

"Yeah," Tom answered.

"And the thin Korean whore reluctantly backed her sweet face out of your bare ass," LeeAnn added.

"Yeah, reluctantly," The handcuffed naked male whore answered her.

"And then the elegant Korean whore showed her how to work the camera?" Danielle asked as if knowing the answer.

"Yeah, showed her about the camera, talking in Korean," Tom nodded. Then she took off all of her clothes except the black nylon stockings and the black spike-heel shoes."

"Costumed for a porn shoot," Danielle noted. "Slut knew what she was doing."

"So what was your first filthy asshole-licking position ever?" LeeAnn asked the filthy white male slut.

"She got on her hands and knees on the bed. I got on my hands and knees behind her," The male whore answered.

"So you could see her disgusting dirty stinky asshole right in front of your face," LeeAnn grinned.

"So what did you think when you were looking at it?" Danielle asked. "Like it was repulsive and you maybe wanted to call off licking it?"

The naked white man took a deep breath as if remembering. "Yeah. Sort of. But I was mostly concerned about being photographed."

Danielle looked over her shoulder at the filthy naked white man who had been licking her asshole. It was difficult to believe that he had ever been disgusted at the thought of licking some woman's asshole.

If someone asked her to lick their asshole, she would be disgusted, outraged, and angry. So that might have been the way this filthy white slut had felt the first time before he licked an asshole.

"So you were sort of nauseated, disgusted?" Danielle asked the white male whore.

"Nauseated ain't maybe a good word," he answered. "But looking directly at her asshole, the thought of putting my mouth and tongue on it and licking it was maybe a little disgusting. But I think what bothered me was the shame and dishonor involved in licking someone's asshole."

"That lady's shitty asshole," LeeAnn snickered.

"Wasn't shitty," the naked male whore countered. "It was like just anal flesh in front of me."

"But psychologically speaking, it was the Korean lady's shit-hole," Danielle smirked. "And you were going to be forever humiliated and defiled from licking it -- especially on-camera."

"Yeah," the male whore agreed. "So I looked at her nasty asshole and I was slightly disgusted at the idea of putting my mouth and tongue on it and licking around it."

"And the other whore was going to take pictures of you naked and licking someone's asshole. To show to anyone," LeeAnn interrupted.

"So what was going through your mind while you were looking at the elegant Korean lady's asshole?" Danielle asked.

"The naked Korean lady had a large asshole. I looked to see if it was, well, clean. It looked okay. I looked at the other naked Korean pointing her camera at me. She was wet with saliva around her mouth from her face from licking my asshole on-camera. She clearly wasn't bothered either by licking assholes or licking them on-camera."

"So obviously you went ahead and licked it," LeeAnn noted.

"The elegant Korean looked back at me with a grin," the handcuffed naked white male whore told the two black college girls. "The whore with the camera said, 'What's the matter, Tom, you too chicken?' and when I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, the other whore pushed her ass back against my face so that her asshole touched my mouth. And the thin Korean whore took a picture."

"Then she came over and licked the other whore's asshole to show you there was nothing wrong with it?" LeeAnn asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" the naked male slut asked.

"Good guess," LeeAnn told him.

"She came over, and right in front of my face, she licked around the other whore's asshole about five or six times," Tom told the two girls.

"So you were a little embarrassed at being such a chicken," LeeAnn said.

Tom frowned at the memory of that moment. "Yeah," he answered. "She said 'Now you lick asshole so I can take picture of you' and she waved the camera. And I looked at the saliva wetness around the Korean's clean anus and said to myself that it couldn't be so bad. And I wanted to get that famous fifty-dollar blowjob free. So I began licking around the Korean whore's asshole. The other Korean whore began taking pictures. And all of the sudden my fears just vanished. It's just like licking any flesh."

"Not for me it ain't," LeeAnn sneered contemptuously. "I ain't going to ever lick anyone's dirty asshole, slut. That disgusting stuff's for filthy degraded whores like you, bitch."

"Same here," Danielle added.

"So anyway, I licked her asshole on-camera about three dozen times in five positions, including her sitting on my face."

"And you stuck your tongue up her dirty Korean asshole?" LeeAnn asked the male slut.

"Yeah," he answered. "Didn't seem like any big thing after I was doing it."

"And the big-boobed Korean whore gave you her famous fifty-dollar blowjob?" LeeAnn sneered.

"Yeah, and while the flat-chested Korean whore licked my asshole. It was really exciting. Trouble was that it lasted so short a time."

"That's a neat story, slut," Danielle said.

"What did they do with the photographs?" LeeAnn asked.

"Sold them to a porno magazine," the naked male whore answered.

"You see the dirty magazine?" LeeAnn asked.

"Yeah," the male party whore answered. "And the photo spread is still showing up on the Internet."

"Which hardly can bother a bitch like you after being in all of those filthy degrading porn videos," LeeAnn observed.

"Kiss my asshole, slut," Danielle told the dirty white male whore. "And then I done with using you for now."

Tom kissed her asshole. Then she scooted her ass out of his face, sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled on her underpants and white shorts.

"Okay. We're done with you for now, bitch," LeeAnn told him as she smoothed out her shirt and shorts.

They helped the naked handcuffed male slut to stand up. His lower face was glistening wet with his saliva from actively licking between the two black college girls' buttocks.

The two black girls contemptuously looked over the filthy male whore's asshole-licking mouth and saliva-wet face like you might expect two people to do with someone who was stark naked and had performed the act of licking their asshole.

"Taste good, bitch?" LeeAnn insolently asked him.

"Like licking any skin," he said weakly.

"Black assholes taste better than Korean assholes, slut?" Danielle asked him.

"Can't say now," the naked white male whore told her diplomatically. "That was a long time ago. Guess they both taste like any skin."

The girls exchanged dirty giggles and snickers.

"But it was the skin of our assholes that you were licking, bitch," LeeAnn told him contemptuously. "That's not just any flesh. It's just plain asshole. And you're an asshole-licking bitch."

"Okay, let's go out to the party," Danielle said. "I could use another beer."

"Me, too," LeeAnn added.

The two black college girls got on each side of their asshole-licking naked white male whore, put their hands on his ass, and felt around it while they guided him back out into the party.

********

When the three of them emerged from the room, it was obvious to everyone what Tom had done. He was wet with saliva around his mouth from licking in their asses.

A few people out in the room who happened to be looking toward them grinned and snickered at his degradation. Most kept on with their party talk and drinking.

Naked Gayle was standing on her toes with her handcuffed arms stretched high up behind her by the tow-truck chain.

Beside her naked Kathy was standing on her toes with her handcuffed arms stretched high up behind her by the tow-truck chain.

Roy and Ben had gone out the front door after they had used them as whores and raised their arms up behind them with the steel chain.

Gayle had tried to bend her head to her bare shoulder to wipe the hockers of cum off her face. But only her chin would touch her shoulder. And the cum on it only smeared on both her chin and her shoulder.

The hockers of cum on the rest of her face had begun t melt and were starting to run. This mixed with the saliva wetness all around her mouth.

There was no mistaking about the humiliating hocker of cum on her forehead and eyebrow above her left eye and on the eyelid of her half-closed left eye.

Another had struck the left side of her nose. More had struck her left cheek, and then her right cheek, and the only dribbles of cum that her shoulder could reach were on smeared on her chin.

She was only hoping that one of the black guys in the room would use her as an asshole-licking whore and let her arms down.

Danielle, LeeAnn, and Tom could see more evidence of her sexual use in the saliva wetness around her mouth from her face being squashed into his ass while she licked his asshole.

Naked Kathy was also standing on her toes with her arms stretched way up behind her by the tow-truck chain.

"Can I lick someone's asshole?" Gayle shouted.

"Can I lick someone's asshole?" Kathy shouted.

LeeAnn and Danielle both bent Tom forward and put the naked white male whore's handcuff chain into the tow-truck hook. LeeAnn pressed the button on the dangling electrical cord and raised his hands high behind him until he was forced, like Gayle and Kathy, to stand on his toes.

All three sluts were wet around the mouth from licking in asses.

Like Gayle, naked handcuffed Kathy had degrading hockers of ejaculated cum on her face.

They were on the bridge of her nose right between her eyes and a little onto her closed right eyelid. Another was on her upper right cheek below the eye. More struck her cheek a little lower down, and some dribbled out on her chin.

Like Gayle, the handcuffed naked white whore had tried to wipe some of the cum off on her bare shoulder. But she could only reach her chin with it.

And she only succeeded in smearing the cum on both her shoulder and her chin. The other hockers of slimy white cum remained humiliatingly where the boys' black cocks had spit them.

The two properly clothed black college girls looked with amusement at the two humiliated naked white women's cum-hockered faces.

Both black girls went around in back of the naked bent-over and stretched-back whores. They looked over their bare flesh and their exhibited bare asses, assholes, and sex organs over with suggestive grins and taunting giggles at what they were.

"Girls got nice facials," LeeAnn said to Kathy and Gayle in an unmistakable teasing tone. She and Danielle exchanged snickering grins.

The two grinning black college girls turned to Gayle.

While the handcuffed naked whore stood trying not to scowl, grinning LeeAnn and Danielle bent over, approached close to her face, and made a show of inspecting her facial humiliation.

They exchanged grins at the hocker of cum on her forehead and eyebrow above her left eye. Even after some minutes, the slimy white hocker of sperm and semen on her left eyelid still half-closed her left eye.

The one on the left side of her nose was starting to run down it, as were the ones on her left cheek and her right cheek, and the only dribbles of cum that her shoulder could reach were on smeared on her chin

Moreover, all around Gayle's mouth was a wetness from saliva. They knew from Tom's face in their asses that it was from her licking Roy's asshole.

"Her face also looks a little sloppy," Danielle said with a smirk to LeeAnn.

"You like cum all over your face, Gayle," LeeAnn asked the handcuffed naked oriental woman.

"I'm not unhappy with it," the humiliated naked party whore snipped back.

They sneered grins at the slut and turned to Kathy. "Hi, Kathy," LeeAnn said cutely.

"Hi," Kathy said automatically.

They moved in close and inspected the naked whore's cum-hockered face.

The degrading hockers of ejaculated cum covered more of the flesh of Kathy's face. A large slimy white hocker of sperm and semen was on the bridge of her nose right between her eyes and a little onto her half-closed right eyelid. Another was on her upper right cheek below the eye.

More was on her cheek a little lower down, and some dribbled out on her chin where she had smeared it with her bare shoulder.

Not only did cum decorate the slut's face, she was wet with saliva all around her mouth from licking Ben's asshole between his buttocks.

"You look cute, Kathy," LeeAnn told the humiliated naked woman.

"Thanks," Kathy replied cynically.

The college girls stepped back in back of the whores. LeeAnn put her hand on Tom's bare ass, and felt around it.

"He just finished licking our assholes," Danielle said cutely and contemptuously to the two handcuffed and cum-hockered naked oriental and Hispanic women.

Kathy looked at them with a faintly twisted nose and mouth. "So that's what he's here for," she returned mechanically with a touch of a sulk.

There was a moment of silence. Gayle, Kathy, and Tom stood uncomfortably on their toes with their arms stretch high up behind them with their separate tow-truck chains.

"Hi," Tom said to cum-faced Gayle for lack anything else to say.

"Hi," she returned listlessly.

The three naked pieces-of-ass had now all been used once as asshole-licking whores. And that was what they had now become at the party. It seemed out-of-place to talk to them about going to college or their high school years.

LeeAnn and Danielle looked over Tom's ass. They both looked pointedly at his dangling penis. LeeAnn had jerked him off in public.

They had both felt his face between their buttocks while they used him as their asshole-licking slut. They both shot the filthy naked white male bitch contemptuous sneers.

They had seen Roy and Ben using naked Gayle and Kathy as sex-toy playthings. And they knew that the two sluts had done their dirty duties and licked Ben's And Roy's assholes and sucked them off.

All three naked whores had now been debased and dominated. They were also slightly tired from their oral work on assholes. And the two women were additionally tired from cocksucking.

Their expressions had a blankness and their eyes were more prone to stare impassively. All three were wet around their mouths and chins from licking assholes with their faces pressed deep between buttocks. In addition, Gayle and Kathy had hockers of cum on their faces.

Danielle shot smirking glances at the three bent-over and stretched-back handcuffed naked pieces-of-ass. "You three enjoying the party?" she taunted.

"They may as well since they're here," LeeAnn sneered and answered for them.

"They may as well enjoy the feel of asses around their faces, too," Danielle added.

"You three have fun licking assholes?" LeeAnn asked the three naked pieces-of-ass.

"Better than being like this," Tom told the young black woman whose asshole he had just licked.

"Of course, slut," she told him while looking at the saliva-moistness all around his mouth that came from licking anal flesh with his face squashed between her buttocks. "I might give you a couple more chances to lick it before the party is over."

"How about you, Gayle," LeeAnn asked, noting the same saliva wetness around the filthy naked bitch's mouth in addition to the obvious humiliating hockers of Roy's slimy white cum. "Did you enjoy doing it?"

"Yeah, I guess," Gayle answered her listlessly.

"Same with you, Kathy?" Danielle asked with a dirty grin. Kathy not only was wet with saliva all around her mouth from licking Ben's asshole, she had his hockers of cum beginning to run down her face.

"Same," the humiliated naked Mexican whore answered tersely.

Two other young black women sauntered slyly over. And then a couple more black college boys ambled over and joined them.

The two new girls had rather obviously ambled over to use Tom to lick their assholes. But until then they just stood around behind the bent-over whores and waited while looking with amusement at the cum-hockered faces of the two naked women and at Tom's saliva-wet face.

They were a little older and taller than LeeAnn and Danielle. The young black woman, who was wearing a red suit and white blouse, had the same unpretentious straightened black college girl hairstyle as did Danielle and LeeAnn.

One young black woman had straightened dyed-blond hair. She had it bunned on her head with a bright red elastic band, She was wearing a tight-fitting white shorts with a yellow blouse.

The college boys both had short haircuts and had on mundane khaki slacks and name-brand sneakers

The two young women strolled up to LeeAnn, Danielle, like they might have to any other group at the party. But they also went behind the bent-over naked whores and made points of conspicuously looking over naked Gayle's, Kathy's and Tom's flesh and sex-organs.

"Hi, I'm Janis," the blond-haired black girl said to all.

"And I'm Sonya," the other black girl said to them.

The black college boys looked over the bare bodies of the oriental and Hispanic women.

"I'm Alex," the taller one in the Camel shirt said.

"I'm John," the other said.

"Hi, I'm LeeAnn," the black girl introduced herself.