Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really don't recognize her?" Catherine said with surprise. "Maria, get on all fours for Mistress Cassandra."

Maria leaned forward until she was resting on her hands and knees in front of Cassandra. Her long blonde hair and slim breasts hung down and pointed toward the bed as she stared forward. Cassandra stepped forward for a closer look at her and saw in Maria's eyes that she was uncontrollably aroused. Cassandra put her hand up to Maria's chin and moved her head side to side as she considered Maria's face. Cassandra finally shook her head with frustration.

"It's going to drive me crazy that I can't recall her," Cassandra said. "I really should know this."

"Maybe this will jog your memory," Catherine said.

Catherine reached over the side of the bed and grabbed a duffel bag that she set on the bedsheets. It suddenly occurred to Cassandra that they were actually in Maria's bedroom and she was staying in the mansion as a guest. She saw Maria's skimpy pink underwear draped over a nearby chair but some of her other clothes from earlier in the day were also strewn about the room. Most of Maria's clothing appeared to be athletic wear such as gym shorts and sports bras. A visor hung by its strap from a post attached to the closet door. Maria was clearly an athlete, and a famous one if someone who didn't follow sports like Cassandra could recognize her without necessarily knowing her identity.

Catherine unzipped the bag and pulled out a tennis racket. She chucked the bag off the bed and pointed the handle of the racket at Maria's dripping wet cunt. Cassandra could hear squishing noises from Maria's body as Catherine pet and prodded Maria's vagina with the end of the racket. Maria stared at Cassandra intently with her bright green eyes as her pussy was played with.

"My God, Maria," said Catherine with awe. "Your pussy is soaking wet. Did you really become that aroused from licking my cunt?"

Maria closed her eyes and nodded her head in confirmation. She opened her mouth and let out a long, plaintive sigh as the handle massaged the hood of her clitoris. The stimulation Catherine provided was clearly having an effect on her.

"Spread your knees apart, Maria," ordered Catherine. "I'm going in."

Maria moved her legs apart and leaned downward while pushing her bottom in the opposite direction to present her posterior to Catherine. She stared up at Cassandra like a puppy looking at their owner desperate for approval as she wiggled her ass back and forth for her new owner Catherine. Catherine grasped the handle of the racket tightly and winded it backwards. She swung it forward to strike Maria hard on her left buttock with the paddle. Maria yelped at the loud smacking noise and the stinging pain it generated on her bottom. Catherine spanked her on the other asscheek and Maria let out another squeak. Catherine did this a couple more times, relishing the whacking noise created each time the racket came into contact with Maria's ass. Catherine reached forward and laid her hand on Maria's lower back right above the cleft of her asscrack. Catherine moved her hand up the handle of the racket until she was holding it be the neck. Catherine pushed down on Maria's back to generate some opposing forced as she inserted the racket. Maria gasped as the handle entered her and grunted with exertion as Catherine pushed it slowly deeper inside her. Catherine slid the handle out of Maria's pussy before shoving it back in again. Maria moaned as Catherine fucked her with her own tennis racket.

Maria finally spoke with a Russian accent that had been softened by years of speaking English, "Oh yes! Fuck me hard, Ms. Catherine! I make very good slut for you!"

Catherine inserted the handle all the way to the hilt and let go of it. Maria's strong vaginal muscles held the racket in place with the paddle sticking out of her pussy. Maria winked at Cassandra and angled her lower body upward so Cassandra had a better view of the racket violating Maria's vagina.

"Maria Sharapova!" Cassandra pointed at the blonde and bellowed after a flash of remembrance.

Maria grinned at Cassandra and nodded. "Ding, ding, ding!" Catherine sang with a laugh.

The beautiful professional tennis player had become so enslaved to Catherine's perverted desires that she allowed Catherine to stick Maria's own tennis racket up her pussy. Catherine pulled it out of her and Maria moaned as she felt the racket slip out of her body. Cassandra could see Maria's sopping wet juices clinging to the handle.

"Nice and wet," Catherine observed. "Good thing, too. This is about to go somewhere much more uncomfortable."

The racket entered Maria's ass almost too easily. Maria's eyes nearly popped out of her head and she opened her mouth wide to make a sputtered choking noise as the blunt end of the handle forced her anus open. But after the initial penetration Maria let out a loud and long sigh at the feeling of her rectum being filled.

"I'll be damned," Cassandra said with a disbelieving shake of her head. "Did not expect you to take it up the ass so good. So how did you become Initiated in the first place, Maria?"

Maria spoke nonchalantly as if she didn't have a tennis racket rammed up her ass at the moment. "Besides prizes from tennis matches and endorsements, I do side job giving lessons to old, rich ladies," Maria began to explain. Yesterday, I was giving one of my students a private lesson..."

(Flashback: Yesterday Afternoon)

Maria completed her lesson with Ms. Arriete in late afternoon. They spent the first hour of the training Ms. Arriete had paid for stretching and practicing their swinging motions before they even hit a ball. The next three hours were spent in furious competition on the tennis court. Though the autumn air was cool, exercising in the sun left both women sweaty and breathless.

Ms. Liza Arriete had Maria as her personal guest at an exclusive country club only frequented by the fabulously wealthy. They met once a month for lessons to help improve Liza's backhand. Liza's game had noticeably improved since receiving private instruction from the professional tennis player. She could easily best her older friends at the country club now, and Liza feared she would soon run out of worthy opponents.

Liza looked like she was ten or even twenty years younger than her real age. Though Liza was over sixty, she kept her body toned and trim and her long raven dark hair had only a few strings of grey in it. She didn't even have to dye it yet for her hair to keep its night-black luster. Liza possessed the lithe body of a former long distance runner. She had been a track and field star in high school and while attending Princeton. Liza had even been talented enough to qualify for the Olympics as an alternate for the U.S. 4x800 relay team in 1972. But Liza's knees became so decimated by years of hard running that she underwent surgeries in her late twenties that forced her to give up racing. Liza took up swimming and tennis instead to keep herself in shape. The quick, side to side motions of a tennis match didn't seem to bother her knees as much as the redundant cycling actions of jogging.

Liza married into money at the age of twenty-three, wedding her handsome college boyfriend who had been born into an old, rich family even before he became a powerful Wall Street stockbroker. He left Liza widowed and childless before she was thirty after a tragic bout of leukemia. Liza never had children or remarried but instead threw herself into her late husband's work. Using her competitive drive leftover from her racing days and combining that determination with shrewd investments Liza was able to substantially increase the fortune her dearly departed husband had left to her. As part of her inheritance, Liza attained ownership of the massive mansion in the New York countryside that had been built by her late husband's French ancestors when they first emigrated to America in the eighteenth century.

The young teacher and her elderly pupil finished the training with a spirited match where Liza actually gave the tennis superstar a workout. Maria finished Liza off with a powerful lob to the far inbound corner of Liza's half of the court. Maria hadn't lost a single set today, but Ms. Arriete pushed her hard in every one. After match point, they approached each other in the middle of the and court and both laughed in disbelief at how hard they were breathing. Liza reached her hand over the net and offered it to her opponent.

"Excellent game, Maria," Liza said in her quiet and high-pitched, but nonetheless strong voice.

Maria took Liza's hand and shook it while Liza gave her a light squeeze. "You are improved so much, Ms. Arriete," said Maria. "I held back nothing in that last match and you were toe to toe with me to the very end."

"You still won every set, though," Liza joked. "Not going to take it easy on me because I'm old and infirm, I see."

Maria shrugged her shoulders and grinned mischievously. "I do have a reputation to protect," Maria replied. "You may be old, yes. But you are not weak. Think how much better you've become. I've faced pros who didn't perform as well as you did today."

Liza waved her hand dismissively. "It's all thanks to your coaching," Liza said. "I was rubbish before I started paying for lessons."

"Pardon my saying so, Ma'am, but if you were thirty or forty years younger you could have been a pro," said Maria with total honesty.

Liza laughed and said, "No offense taken. I am well aware of my age. I'm just glad I can still keep up with young, beautiful women like yourself."

"You will make me blush, Ms. Arriete," Maria said with a wide grin that displayed cute dimples on either side of her cheeks.

Liza wiped away sweat dripping from her armpit and grimaced after she gave her pit a sniff. She clapped her hands together and said, "Well I feel horribly filthy and stinky. Should we hit the showers and maybe have a gin and tonic and some snacks in the lounge before we go our separate ways? My treat!"

Maria felt sweat dripping down beneath her armpits and wetting her scalp. "Yes, I think a soak would be very nice," Maria agreed. "The drink, too."

While Maria wasn't exactly hurting for cash between her endorsements and prizes for both playing at and winning tournaments, giving these private lessons provided a quick and easy way to supplement her income. Only four hours of lessons once a month netted her five thousand dollars or more. She could stand taking a couple hours of free time out of a single day of the month for that type of payout. Most of the women she taught were awful like Liza affected to be. But Maria quickly found she had to watch out for Ms. Arriete, who only pretended she lacked skills so her opponents would underestimate her. Ms. Arriete's age was not indicative of her true athleticism and dexterity.

In the country club's locker room for women, Maria pulled her sports bra up over her head. Her medium-sized breasts lifted up with the bra and once freed they plopped back down to their normal position on her chest. Maria could feel where sweat had gathered in the undercarriage of her breasts. It felt refreshing and quite pleasurable to have her bosom unconstricted and out in fresh air. Maria stretched her arms upward with ankles lifted high on her tiptoes and made a pleasurable purring noise in her throat. She descended back down so the soles of her feet touched the floor and rubbed beneath her tits. Maria enjoyed the feeling of only being dressed in her workout shorts for a moment.

Suddenly, an eerie sense of being watched came over Maria. She turned around with her arms crossed over her breasts to try and cover her naked chest from whoever was peeping. But when Maria looked around the locker room she only saw Liza in there with her. The older woman was in the process of removing her underwear. Though Liza had some wrinkles to her skin and a little paunch of fat in her tummy, Maria would have guessed by her appearance that she was decades younger than in reality.

Maria held no shame or aversion to being naked in front of other women. In Russia, all of the locker rooms and showers were communal and she had seen her fill of other women's breasts and private areas growing up just as they had surely seen her naked form. Maria didn't blush or bat an eye as she watched Liza bend over to remove her underwear and subsequently reveal her surprisingly toned and tight buttocks. Maria turned back around to allow Liza some American modesty but she couldn't dispel the notion that someone or something was still eyeing her nude body. Little did Maria know that her student had paid for this locker room to be entirely vacant with no others allowed inside for the next hour. That was the kind of money and influence that Liza Arriete had available to her.

Just as Maria was about to pull her gym shorts down, she felt a presence behind her. Thin, wiry arms wrapped around Maria's front torso and squeezed her tightly.

"What the...?"

Liza held Maria rigidly with her shockingly powerful grip. Her naked body pressed closely against Maria's back as Liza squeezed Maria tightly to her. Maria felt Liza's small breasts deflating as they mashed against her back and Liza's crotch felt hot and sickeningly wet on Maria's backside.

"Maria, you've given me so many wonderful lessons," Liza said. "Now I want to teach you something. I'm going to show you how to make love to a woman, and I promise after I'm done educating you that you will never be the same."

"What are you do- Oh!" Maria yelped as Liza covered Maria's breast with her hand and pinched Maria's pointed, pink nipple between her fingers.

"I pay you, what, $5000 for each lesson?" Liza wondered. "I'll give you double that. No, make it ten times that much! Just so long as I can have you between my legs." Liza continued playing with Maria's nipple, twisting it and stretching its bud as it began to harden from stimulation.

"Ms. Arriete! This is very inappropriate!" Maria yelled.

Maria attempted to elbow and twist her way out of Liza's surprisingly strong grasp, but Liza brought her arm up around Maria's neck to place her in a chokehold. Liza used her other hand to grab Maria's wrist and twisted it behind her back. Maria cried out in pain as Liza strained her wrist.

"No," Liza said. "What is inappropriate is how little those shorts you wear are. Any smaller and your ass would be hanging out of those things. I was so turned on by those long legs of yours during our match that it was all I could do to keep from throwing you down and fucking you right on the tennis court. No wonder you won!"

"You're a crazy woman," Maria said fearfully.

"You have no idea," Liza said before licking the side of Maria's face in a slow, upward motion. Maria cringed at how possessive the act felt. Liza let go of Maria's wrist and stuck her hand down the back of Maria's shorts right into her underwear.

"Mmm," Liza murmured with pleasure as she caressed Maria's toned and taut buttocks. "Your body is perfect, pet." It felt like Liza was squeezing pure muscle.

Liza referring to her as she would a cat or dog was the last straw for Maria. Liza slid her hand around to the front of Maria's underwear but before Liza could touch her genitals Maria broke away from Liza's slackening grip and ran for the door.

Before Maria got too far she was tackled from behind by Liza. The elderly woman seemed to possess some hidden fount of strength, the two women wrestled on the linoleum floor but Liza quickly got the best of Maria. Liza forced Maria onto her back while she sat on her chest. Liza gasped and then laughed uproariously as one of Maria's tits squeezed between Liza's thighs and the nipple poked inside Liza's vagina. Liza grabbed ahold of both of Maria's wrists and slammed them to the floor while her weight held Maria prone. Maria's body writhed wildly beneath Liza, but the woman refused to surrender a single inch that Maria could use to take advantage.

Realizing that she had been bested, Maria cried out, "Please don't hurt me!"

"Hurt you?" Liza asked with confusion. "Why would I hurt you? I want this experience to be as amazing as possible for you. That way you will keep coming back for more again and again."

"That will never happen!" Maria yelled.

"Never say never, my sweet darling," Liza said with a devilish grin. Liza moved her body forward so that her vagina was placed above Maria's mouth. "Oh, it is making me so hot dominating you like this," Liza said with a languished sigh. "So fucking sexy."

Maria had an extremely up-close view of Liza's unshaven pussy as Liza held her opening directly over Maria's mouth. Liza's mound was covered by long, stringy hairs as dark as her scalp. Liza's pussy shined glistening wet with arousal and it looked like a creamy grey filling was beginning to pool outside of Liza's hole and cling to Liza's wrinkly brown lips. Maria was near enough to smell the odor of Liza's pussy; it possessed a pungent and overpowering aroma that almost had a sweet scent.

How disgusting, Maria thought. She doesn't actually expect me to put my tongue on that old, wrinkled cunt, does she? The strangest part of all this was Maria's brain trying to tell her to just taste it and see what it was like.

Now that Maria had more freedom of movement, she plotted to kick her way free and escape. But before she could fight back, a droplet of pure Essence dripped out of Liza's pussy. Liza had become so aroused from physically overpowering Maria and making her Liza's bitch that she creamed herself a little bit. Maria tried to turn her head away from the coming Essence but Liza's knees on either side of her head held her in place. Maria ceased struggling, transfixed by the creamy white perfection of this substance trickling down to her face. For some reason she was reminded of a spider producing silk from its spinnerets for a spiderweb. But Maria didn't take this metaphor to its natural conclusion and infer that she was the prey about to be entrapped and consumed. The leakage slowly descended for what seemed like an eternity until it landed right on Maria's upper lip. Liza moaned as she experienced a minor orgasm and with a final push the string of her ejaculate was cut off. It was only a few drippings, but it should be enough. Liza's come felt hot and sticky on Maria's mouth, and Maria didn't want to admit how pleasant it felt.

Maria put up a feeble attempt at resistance as her body shook, but the discharge from Liza's pussy was near enough to Maria's nose that she could smell the deliciousness of the Hive's lifeblood. Unconsciously, Maria licked her lips. As soon as the tip of Maria's tongue caught some of Liza's Essence, Maria was lost forever. Maria tongue pulled the invasive substance into her mouth and became surprised at how wonderful it tasted. She swished the slime around her mouth, savoring its flavor before swallowing it with a desperate gasp. The only thing Maria could think of now was 'more'.

All defiance, timidity, and any semblance of heterosexuality departed from Maria's mind as she tasted Liza's come. A twinge of pleasure deep inside of Maria's body made her twitch as the substance moved through her system. Despite all her refusals and protests, Maria felt arousal starting to form within her. She knew that she would do absolutely anything, degrade herself in any way Liza wanted if it meant she could taste more of this wonderful flavor. Liza's vagina had been so disgusting a few seconds ago but now the gaping maw of Liza's pussy looked like the sexiest thing Maria had ever gazed upon.

Maria craned her neck upward to place her mouth on Liza's genitals. Liza cried out as she felt Maria's lips kissing, sucking, and biting her labia. Maria's tongue slid between the thin lips of her mouth, through the swollen, puffy lips of Liza's labia and into Liza's pussy. Maria realized her arms were doing nothing and brought them up to hold Liza's bottom that was sitting above her face. Maria squeezed the tight ass she had admired earlier and used her grip to prop up Liza's body so she could squat down over Maria's mouth while Maria's hands kept Liza perfectly balanced. Maria used her hold on Liza's bottom to help move her tongue up and down Liza's pussy and insert her tongue as far inside Liza's box as she could reach. Maria only detected the barest hint of Essence inside of Liza as her tongue explored Liza's nethers. Maria knew she needed to make Liza come first. That was the only way to obtain what she craved for so badly.

1...45678...16