Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma grinned up at Cassandra and began wiping the Essence off her face and then sucked it off her fingers with an obscenely loud volume. Even after licking all the come out of Cassandra, she still couldn't get enough of her Essence.

In her ecstasy, Cassandra had nearly forgotten the appendage that extended out of her vagina and remained constricted around Emma's throat. I guess there's no need for that any more now that I've broken Emma's mind, Cassandra thought. Cassandra made twitching motions inside her uterus that unwound her tentacle from Emma's neck and Cassandra tried to bring the tip of it up to her face. So she could control it after all. But the tendril waved back and forth and wilted a few times as Cassandra raised it; she still did not possess total mastery of it. Now that Cassandra inspected the end up close she could see the tip widened at the end of the tendril, almost like the point of a spear.

It may look alien, but it was definitely a part of her that she could control like one of her arms or legs. Cassandra couldn't help feeling freaked out by it. She had felt her body changing but hadn't realized the transformation would be this dramatic. It still looked like human flesh, but all wrong. Emma didn't seem to mind its appearance though. Cassandra moved her appendage downward and caressed Emma's cheek with it. The woman shivered at Cassandra's touch and Cassandra's tentacle was so sensitive that Cassandra could feel every vibration of Emma's shudders. Emma grabbed ahold of Cassandra's squirming tendril and brought it to her mouth to lick it. Cassandra moaned at how good it felt to have a tongue making her tendril wet. Emma ran her tongue up and down it like it was a popsicle. Hell, she probably thinks it looks as beautiful as it tastes, Cassandra thought. Well, I've had about enough of this.

Cassandra wasn't exactly sure how she did it, but she used her vaginal muscles to retract the tentacle back inside her. Cassandra gasped with pleasure as the tendril massaged her vulva as it wriggled back inside her pussy. Cassandra could feel it squirming inside her womb and nearly came again as it coiled tighter and tighter until it fit snugly in Cassandra's uterus and rested unmoving. Cassandra put her hand beneath Emma's chin and tipped her head up to look into her eyes.

"Well, you are not going back to the party in this state," Cassandra said as she observed the come still sticking to Emma's hair. "I will have someone pick you up later tonight to take you to the Queen. Until then, there was an unlocked bedroom two doors down that I popped my head in. It looks like you can stay there hidden for a few hours if you lock the doors. Take a shower and clean my filth off while you're waiting."

Emma nodded at her, but Cassandra wondered how much she truly understood in her dazed state. Emma pawed at Cassandra's naked pussy and purred like a kitten, clearly still wanting more. She remained in a trancelike state for now, but Cassandra knew that when Emma snapped out of it she would feel unquenchable lust for any woman she came into contact with.

"I must go then," Cassandra said as she grabbed her underwear off the floor. After sliding her panties back over her crotch and buttocks, Cassandra stepped back into her shoes and moved toward the door.

"Wait!" Emma exclaimed from behind. So the Essence had worn off already.

"Yes?" Cassandra asked as she turned around. Emma was in the process of ripping her dress off. Emma pulled it up over her head and threw her dress to the floor with a flourish.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Emma demanded. "I need you so badly."

Emma stood naked from the waist up with her small but perky breasts bared. Long, dark brown nipples the same color as her hair poked out firmly from either a chill or arousal or both. She wore white and blue striped underwear with a sizable stain of wetness soaking the material right at the crotch. With the way her thumb dipped up and down into the waistband to the front of her panties she was itching to remove her undergarments.

"Don't you want me, love?" Emma asked.

Cassandra bit her lip as her gaze traversed Emma's beautiful, lithe body. Her pale skin looked a perfect creamy white and so soft despite her skinniness. Cassandra was very curious to know whether Emma shaved her pussy or let it run wild.

"I have important work to do..." Cassandra said before trailing off as Emma pulled the soggy crotch of her panties to the side to reveal that she was indeed shaved bare.

"How can there be anything more important to do than me?" Emma asked incredulously.

Emma turned around so her back was facing Cassandra and pulled her underwear far enough down her thighs that they could simply fall to the floor. Emma stepped out of her panties and put her hands up against a wooden cupboard. She bent over with her bottom pushed up to present her ass and pussy to Cassandra. For some reason, Cassandra had imagined Emma's crotch would look as bushy as her hair from the Harry Potter films. She looked as smooth as a babe though; Emma must have shaved and waxed recently since there was no stubble poking through her pubis. Maybe she thought she would get lucky tonight and wanted to be prepared, Cassandra thought. She hit the jackpot alright. Emma's lovely light brown pussy lips poked out between her thighs above her bare pubis. She looked so delicious from this view that Cassandra wasn't sure she could resist her. Emma moaned lustfully as she reached back and spread her asscheeks open to push a finger into her pussy hole. Cassandra could see the light pink inside of Emma's vagina staring back at her as Emma spread herself open.

Emma looked at Cassandra and said, "I want your fingers and tongue inside me, Cassandra."

Emma's fingertip accidentally brushed against her anus and she shuddered. Emma had a cute, tight little butthole that was just begging to be stretched open and violated. She decided to explore the naughty feelings generated by touching her dirty hole and began tracing her finger around the rim of her anus. Emma gasped as her finger teased herself open enough that it slipped inside her asshole with ease.

Emma stared back at Cassandra and winked as she offered, "You can put them anywhere inside me. Whatever you want, my body is yours."

Cassandra gulped at this promise. "That is very tempting Emma, and you are very beautiful and sexy," Cassandra said carefully. "But I have to go. You are blinded by lust and I couldn't possibly explain to you the importance of what I have to accomplish this evening."

Emma made a whining noise and reached underneath to pet her pussy with her outstretched fingers. She just would not give up. Cassandra took her by the arm and whipped her around. Emma made more pathetic dissatisfied noises but didn't resist as Cassandra led her to the door.

"Emma, why don't you use the bath in the bedroom and clean yourself up," Cassandra said as she pulled Emma along with her. "You've got my come all over your face still."

That part was true. Emma still hadn't wiped her face since Cassandra ejaculated onto it and the cream of Cassandra's Essence cooled rapidly as it dried on Emma's cheeks. When they reached the door, Cassandra took Emma by her arms and pushed her back against it roughly. Emma gasped in surprise as Cassandra threw her against the door hard enough that it made a crashing noise. Emma looked rather excited at how Cassandra man-, er, womanhandled her.

Emma really needs to learn who the boss around here is, Cassandra thought as she tweaked Emma's sharply pointed nipples until she cried out in pain. I can be a gentle lover too, though. Cassandra caressed Emma's cheek affectionately and kissed Emma's neck sweetly, gathering Essence on her fingers as she did so.

"Don't you want to lie naked under soft satin sheets and imagine all the ecstasy you will soon experience in the Hive?" Cassandra asked. "Here, let me give you something to remember me by to ease the pain of my absence."

Emma whispered, "Yesss..." as Cassandra reached her hand down between Emma's thighs and jabbed her Essence-soaked fingers up into Emma's pussy. Emma's eyes popped wide open in surprise at Cassandra's sudden intrusion and the way her fingers lingered, pushing the Essence deeper inside Emma's vagina with every stroke of her hand. Cassandra covered Emma's mouth with her other hand to prevent her from screaming as Emma achieved her second orgasm of the evening. Emma squealed into Cassandra's palm and her body shook as her knees became weak and struggled to keep her standing. Cassandra felt the Essence she had inserted inside Emma running back down her hand as Emma came.

"Oh, and I believe it should go without saying that I want you to touch yourself just like this the whole time we are apart," Cassandra said. "Make yourself come as many times as possible."

Emma nodded seriously at Cassandra and Cassandra drew herself in closer for a kiss. She could taste her own Essence and the tang of her flavor in Emma's mouth as their tongues intertwined. Cassandra continued fucking Emma with her fingers for another moment before reluctantly and regretfully withdrawing her hand from Emma's cunt. Cassandra wished she could play with her new Hermione fucktoy all night long but duty called.

"I will have someone come here tonight to collect you and take you to our Queen," Cassandra advised. "Your new majesty will... administer your conversion. The next time we meet we will be as one with the Hive."

Emma clasped her hands together and said breathlessly, "I want that more than anything! Make me the Hive's newest slut!"

Cassandra grabbed ahold of Emma's shoulders and moved her away from the door. Emma made a sad pouting face that made her look so adorable, especially with Cassandra's come still covering most of her face. Cassandra vowed she wouldn't be tempted again though. She slapped Emma on her cute bottom and then held her buttocks possessively as she leaned in to whisper, "Oh, and Emma? The next time we are together you are dressing up as a witch and answering only to Hermoine. Got it?"

Emma giggled and then gasped as Cassandra licked her ear. "You naughty Yank," Emma said breathlessly. "I will do anything for you if it helps you get off."

Cassandra opened the door to the hallway and turned back to blow Emma a farewell kiss. "Keep a low profile for about five minutes until I'm away and then go to the bedroom I told you about. I will be seeing you very soon," Cassandra promised.

Cassandra quickly shut the door behind her and walked away. She knew that the more time she spent with Emma the harder it would be to resist fucking her again and thus expend even more of her precious time. Right now, Cassandra needed to talk to someone about the changes taking place inside her. She had kept her transformation hidden so far but now that the extent of the change had revealed itself Cassandra felt a compelling need to reveal it to someone. Cassandra still didn't fully comprehend what was happening her and what it meant. Was she no longer human? Cassandra felt fearful of these changes, but also strangely curious of where this was leading. Unfortunately, there was only one person at this party who could possibly understand Cassandra's predicament who Cassandra felt at least somewhat comfortable enough discussing it with.

Cassandra looked up at the ceiling of the hallway embroidered with seemingly unnecessary wooden artifice. Two, maybe three floors above her, Catherine was staying in one of the guest bedrooms. With a guest. Cassandra had an idea of what they were doing up there but she wasn't near enough to know for sure. Using her innate sense of other Hivesisters in the vicinity that her Hive connection granted her, Cassandra easily located a back stairwell intended for servants that led to the upper floors. She came across spatterings of other partygoers and though everyone stopped to greet the most intriguing woman at the party, Cassandra was able to brush them off politely. The one woman here who she did want to interact with was nowhere to be found. Cassandra needed to find some way to get close to Deborah again, but first there was someone she needed to see.

As Cassandra walked through a hallway on the second floor she noticed some of Emma's entourage searching frantically for their friend. They neglected the obvious clues and didn't even bother talking to the last woman Emma had been seen with before her disappearance. Cassandra doubted they would find her in time. The limo driver that had dropped Catherine and Cassandra off at the gala was currently driving circles around Albany. Cassandra had already put a call out to her that there was a VIP Initiated who needed to be retrieved and delivered to the Queen immediately. Another change Cassandra had recently discovered about herself was that she had a much greater range of being able to transmit and receive messages than the other Hivesisters. She doubted any of her Sisters had the ability to send a message to the opposite side of a city and have it come through clearly enough to be interpreted. The driver should be here within the hour to spirit Emma to the Hive's lair so the actress could begin preparations for her final conversion. Seeing Emma's bodyguards reminded Cassandra to have the limo driver call Emma's friends from the limousine and have Emma tell them she was okay. That should divert suspicion for tonight at least.

Cassandra used her psychic sense to help her navigate the labyrinthine hallways of the upper floors until she arrived at the door to the room Catherine inhabited. Cassandra knocked before entering. She still maintained at least some sense of propriety.

"It's unlocked!" shouted a voice from inside. "Come in, Cassandra!"

Cassandra opened the door and was greeted by the sight of a completely nude Catherine facing her on the bed while sitting on top of another naked woman's face. Catherine sat on her knees with her legs to either side of the other woman's head and her groin lowered onto the stranger's mouth. She massaged her own sagging breasts and played with the buds of her large nipples while she used the younger woman's mouth to get off. The fat of Catherine's body jiggled as she bounced her crotch up and down on her partner's tongue. The other woman held Catherine by her hips though occasionally she ran her hands over Catherine's large ass and flabby thighs as her neck jerked up and down while she ate Catherine's pussy. It was clear the woman was attempting to stick her tongue as far inside Catherine as possible. Cassandra could see just the top half of the woman's head where her dirty blonde hair spread from her scalp like a large Japanese hand fan. Her mouth made disgustingly sexy noises as she made out lasciviously with Catherine's pussy hole. Cassandra quickly shut the door behind her and bolted it shut before anyone who wandered the hallways could see. This was a back room tucked away in the dark recesses of the mansion, but Cassandra still didn't want to risk anyone finding them and spoiling their mission.

"So nice of you to finally join us," Catherine said casually as though there weren't someone lying beneath her licking her pussy at the moment. "I was beginning to think we had lost you. Though you seemed to be enjoying yourself from what I could tell."

"Not quite as much as you seem to be," Cassandra responded.

"So who did you end up with?" Catherine asked. She sighed as her partners tongue took her to a higher level of pleasure.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Cassandra replied with a grin.

"Well I doubt whoever it is you were with is as famous as the woman who's licking me right now," Catherine scoffed. She moaned with a combination of ecstasy and indignation and slapped her forehead with her hand. "Oh, where are my manners? I've been in such a state tonight. Cassandra, this is Maria. Maria, Cassandra. Say 'Hi, Cassandra'. No, don't stop eating it whore. You know better than that."

Catherine cackled as this Maria attempted to speak with her voice muffled by Catherine's crotch. "Mwi, Mwasswammwaa," Maria managed to say.

"Maria is my newest pet," Catherine explained. She shifted herself forward so the back of her her ass rested right above Maria's mouth. Cassandra heard the sharp intake of breath as Maria sucked oxygen into her depleted lungs. "You know what I want next, Maria."

Maria brought her hands to the underneath of Catherine's bottom and spread Catherine's asscheeks apart so she could place her tongue between the gap of Catherine's large, chunky buttocks. Maria licked up and down Catherine's dirty, hairy, sweaty buttcrack and seemed to enjoy it immensely. She made a deep sound of pleasure in her throat as she tasted the nastiest area of Catherine's body. Maria focused her attention on one spot in particular and bobbed her tongue in and out of it.

"Oh, right there," Catherine groaned. "Stick it deep inside my shithole, you dirty, nasty slut. Oh God, yes! Now that you're inside wriggle that sexy tongue around."

Even from the distance between the doorway and the bed, Cassandra could spot Maria's tongue disappearing into Catherine's anus.

"Very kinky and yummy sweet Marie, but licking my ass isn't going to make me come," Catherine purred at her human fucktoy. "And that is what you really want, isn't it?"

Catherine shifted her weight back so that Maria could move her tongue back inside Catherine's pussy rather than her ass. Catherine moaned as Maria's tongue slipped between her pussy lips and licked up and down her slit.

"Where did you find this slut, anyways?" Cassandra asked as she walked over to the bed.

"I discovered this sexy minx here at the gala," Catherine explained. "We hit it off immediately when we found each other, and no wonder. Maria had already been Initiated before we met, but she hasn't yet met the Queen for her assimilation. As you can imagine, she is starving for pussy by now." Maria really did seem to be eating Catherine as if her life depended on it.

"I need to talk to you about something," Cassandra interjected.

"One moment, please," Catherine said with a huff. "I'm nearly finished." Catherine let out a long deep moan and thrust her crotch violently against Maria's face like she was trying to fuck the blonde's mouth with her pussy. "Ah, there," was Catherine's nonchalant response to her orgasm. Cassandra could see Essence bursting out of Catherine's pussy onto Maria's face before quickly slowing to a trickle that dripped into Maria's open mouth.

"Yes, drink it all up," Catherine goaded. "You've earned it."

Catherine dipped her fingers in and out of her pussy trying to draw out the remainder of her Essence for Maria to ingest. An additional spurt of it made a loud squishing noise as Catherine pushed it out of her pussy into Maria's begging mouth.

Catherine heaved herself off of Maria and laid down on the bed to rest and recover while the blonde rolled herself over and raised herself up. Maria sat on her knees and licked her lips to retrieve the last lingering remnants of Catherine's come from around her mouth. Maria had done a remarkable job of swallowing Catherine's ejaculate, with few errant drips of Essence remaining on her body.

Now that Cassandra had an actual view of her, Maria seemed quite familiar. Her body was long and athletic; she must be over six feet tall. She had light green eyes and sharp, high cheekbones. Maria's complexion was quite pale, though it looked like she did try to tan herself. While Maria's breasts weren't notably large, she had toned, muscular arms and thighs with legs that looked like they went on for days. Cassandra couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to have those slim, yet muscular trunks wrapped around her.

"She's gorgeous," Cassandra marveled. "Where do I know her from?"

1...34567...16