Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma followed Cassandra deeper into the mansion and they gradually saw less and less partygoers. Eventually, the only people visible were members of the serving staff milling about. Cassandra pulled Emma along into a dimly lit hallway where they were completely alone.

"Where exactly are you taking me?" Emma inquired. This was most peculiar.

"Just trying to find a good spot," Cassandra said as she opened a couple doors in the hallway and looked inside. Emma soon realized that Cassandra didn't actually know this place and seemed to be randomly looking in rooms.

"A good spot for what?" Emma asked. She was beginning to have doubts about what Cassandra's intentions were.

"Ah, I guess this will have to do," Cassandra said to herself as she opened another door and peered inside. "Not the most ideal place, but I don't have much of a choice. Come in here so we can talk."

Emma normally would never have entered an unknown room with a stranger she had just met, but her good sense seemed to have left her behind as soon as she felt Cassandra's touch. She followed Cassandra into the room and looked around after her eyes adjusted to the dim light shining from a single lightbulb hanging from a fixture on the ceiling. The room was slightly larger than a closet and just had brooms, mops, a bucket, a large drain, a floor buffer and other random cleaning supplies inside.

"What the hell are we doing in here?" Emma asked with disbelief. "Is this a custodian's closet?"

The door squeaked as Cassandra closed it behind her. Emma turned around at the sound of the clicking noise made when Cassandra bolted the door shut. Cassandra was upon Emma in an instant. She pushed Emma's back up against the nearest wall and moved in closer until the fronts of their bodies touched. Cassandra nearly swooned when she felt Emma's straight, firm breasts pressed against her own slim bosom.

"What the bloody hell are you doing, psycho!" Emma yelled. She had encountered obsessive fans before, but none that had ever been this aggressive. Or this attractive, for that matter. Ugh, did she really just consider how sexy her assaulter looked? What the hell was wrong with her?

"You know you want this, Emma," Cassandra said seductively. "Believe me, I can feel it."

Cassandra put a hand on the back of Emma's skinny thigh and lifted her leg to bring the two of them even closer together. Cassandra draped her other hand around the back of Emma's neck and laid her head on Emma's shoulder. Cassandra breathed in Emma's perfume deeply and left soft, wet kisses on Emma's neck.

"No!" Emma cried. "This is wrong!"

Emma felt horrified, not only by this violation but also by the peculiar feelings it was causing her to experience. Cassandra's hand on the back of her upper thigh felt pleasantly warm and the way she squeezed the scant flesh stimulated Emma in the most uncomfortable of ways. Cassandra's soft lips felt wonderful wherever they were placed upon Emma's body. Emma opened her mouth and swallowed back a groan as she felt Cassandra's mouth leaving wet trails down the side of her neck to her shoulder. Emma beat her hands upon Cassandra's back in protest but the force of her blows weakened as Cassandra bit and licked her way back up Emma's neck. Emma's eyes opened wide in fright at how good this felt. She could feel herself becoming aroused and the pleasure Cassandra's lips gave Emma nearly brought her to orgasm without even touching her genitalia. Emma's hands finally fell slack as Cassandra's lips kissed their way over Emma's cheek until they brushed against Emma's mouth.

Emma had never felt more fulfilled than when Cassandra kissed her for the first time. Something about another woman's mouth on hers felt so perfect, so right. Emma raised herself up on her tiptoes since she was a few inches shorter than Cassandra and Emma threw her arms around Cassandra's neck to hold her tightly as she returned the kiss. Emma opened her mouth and moaned in her throat as Cassandra's tongue slipped between her teeth. Emma sucked Cassandra's tongue deep into her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Their tongues swirled around each other as they moved back and forth between their mouths. It felt like pure energy poured out of Cassandra's mouth straight into Emma's body. Energy that filled and replenished Emma and made her feel hornier than ever.

The two women traded their tongues between each other's mouths for a few more moments before Cassandra spun to the side while still holding Emma so that it was Cassandra with her back against the wall while Emma faced her. Cassandra dropped Emma's leg to the ground and reached both hands down to cup Emma's buttocks. She grabbed Emma's ass through her dress and gave it a tight squeeze before moving her hands underneath Emma's short skirt to take a handful of Emma's bare cheeks. Emma looked so skinny onscreen, but her buttocks felt surprisingly supple now that Cassandra had her hands on them. Cassandra gave one of Emma's cheeks a firm slap which generated an admiring moan from Emma's preoccupied mouth. Hot, talented, and kinky too, Cassandra thought. What a perfect specimen of the human female species. With her firm grip on Emma's ass, Cassandra thrust her hips forward so their pelvises bumped together. Emma groaned as their crotches came into close contact with each other.

Cassandra sucked tightly upon Emma's tongue as she pulled her lips slowly off of it and when her mouth was free she gave Emma's lips a final lick. Cassandra moved her mouth to Emma's ear and whispered, "On your knees, Ms. Watson."

Emma didn't hesitate at all before obeying. She bent at the knees and lowered herself downward until her shins touched the floor. Her dress rode up on her legs so that the back of her thighs were showing. Emma looked up at Cassandra expectantly with her hands resting in her lap. Her cheeks were flushed a deep crimson as Emma body reacted to the arousal she felt. Cassandra stepped out of her high heels and bent forward while she pulled her panties to the ground and stepped out of them. Cassandra tossed her underwear at Emma and nailed her right in the face. Emma reached up and pulled the panties covering her head to her nose and breathed in Cassandra's scent. Emma didn't think she could get any more turned on than she already was, but when she sniffed the moist fabric where Cassandra had secreted her vaginal fluids Emma began staining her underwear in the exact same fashion.

Cassandra lifted her skirt above her waist and told Emma, "Take a nice long look at her. Your mouth is going to be making love to this pretty pink kitty."

Emma gazed at Cassandra's pussy with quiet intensity. The unbelievably attractive woman had light brown lips that were puffy and engorged with arousal while the barely visible inside of her slit looked perfectly pink and glistening wet. A mound of dark brown, recently trimmed fur gathered in a triangle shape above her genitals. Emma licked her lips at the glorious sight of Cassandra's sex. She dropped Cassandra's panties to the floor and scooted closer on her knees. Cassandra stood over the top of her and laid a hand on the back of Emma's head to pull Emma roughly to her crotch. Emma could smell Cassandra's aroused sex directly from its source and the scent was as wonderful as the sniff Emma took of Cassandra's underwear earlier had promised.

"Join us, Emma," said Cassandra fervently and wild-eyed. "Become one with the Hive."

Something about Cassandra's tone sounded off to Emma. She blinked her eyes and what seemed like a cloud lifted from her mind and she could think clearly again. Emma suddenly wondered where she was and what the bloody hell she was doing. Was she really about to eat out a complete stranger in a janitor's closet? She looked up at Cassandra and stared into her eyes. Emma noticed for the first time how dead and soulless they were. Fear overtook Emma's senses as a horrible feeling formed in the pit of her stomach.

Emma moved her head away and fell backwards onto her bottom as she attempted to scoot away. She whispered, "No. What am I doing? This is insane. I can't do this."

"Emma, what's wrong?" Cassandra asked worriedly. She still had a hand holding onto Emma's dark golden-brown hair. Emma did not like how possessive Cassandra's hand felt upon her and slapped Cassandra's it away.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Emma yelled. "Help! Somebody help!"

It wasn't supposed to be this way, Cassandra thought. Cassandra didn't know if her influence had worn off on the actress too soon before she could be dosed with Cassandra's Essence. She should have been eating her dinner rather than playing with it first. Maybe Emma's willpower was just strong enough that Cassandra's seduction didn't work as well on her as it did on Harper. Emma's cries were getting louder and it wouldn't be long before someone heard. Emma hadn't tried to get up and fight back against Cassandra, but it was only a matter of time. Cassandra would be discovered, apprehended and maybe forced to reveal the Hive's existence. Her Hivesisters would be hunted down and destroyed without ever realizing the Queen's dreams of a perfect world. Horrible images of her sister and Sherri being captured and tortured as they were experimented on tormented Cassandra's mind. Cassandra's bungling would cause the entire movement to be exposed and she would become a total failure at the only thing she had ever really been good at. All the worst fears Cassandra had would come to pass. It shouldn't end this way. It couldn't.

Cassandra felt something move inside her. It seemed to react to Cassandra's need and desperation. Cassandra thought she felt something unfolding within her and then the entity stretched and thinned within her womb as it lengthened during its passing. Whatever this thing was felt incredibly pleasurable as it caused this strange sensation of wriggling down through Cassandra's vaginal canal. Cassandra looked down with surprise as a thin, fleshy pink tendril slithered out of the slit of her pussy. It felt so good when it poked out of her that Cassandra let out a soft moan. The tentacle curled its tapered end into a spiral and darted around seemingly searching for something. It detected Emma nearby and whipped around to point its tip straight at her. The tendril moved of its own accord. Cassandra didn't seem to have any control over it, if anything it possessed control of her.

Emma's eyes opened wide with fright at the sight of the tentacle protruding from Cassandra's body and her mouth gaped in horror. She was struck so speechless by this inhuman thing before her that she couldn't even scream. The tentacle struck forward like a snake in attack and darted behind Emma before wrapping itself around Emma's neck. Cassandra's new appendage coiled its tendril around Emma's throat several times until all its slack was reeled tight across Emma's windpipe. Emma only now attempted to scream in terror, but the tendril felt the vibrations in her throat emanating from her vocal cords. Before she could make any sound the end of the tentacle slipped into her open mouth and muffled her cry in its infancy. The tentacle constricted tighter against Emma's windpipe, preventing her from making any noise.

"Now where were we?" Cassandra asked wickedly as she took control of Emma's body.

Emma shook her head vehemently and looked up with terrified eyes at this creature who called herself Cassandra. The surprisingly strong tentacle that grew from the inside of Cassandra's vagina retracted some of its length back into Cassandra to slowly bring Emma's mouth closer to her opening. Just before Emma reached Cassandra's vagina the end of the tentacle withdrew from Emma's mouth just as her lips pressed against Cassandra's pussy.

"Give it a little kiss, Emma darling," Cassandra mocked.

Though Emma's lips touched Cassandra's horrid sex she kept her mouth shut tight. Emma tried again to pull her head away but the tentacle's grip was far too strong. Cassandra sighed at Emma's resistance. She was only making this harder for herself. Cassandra was starting to realize that she did possess a modicum of control over this new appendage of hers. She used it to squeeze Emma's neck until the pressure forced Emma's mouth open and caused her tongue to stick out. Cassandra gasped as she felt Emma inadvertently licking her pussy. Emma's brown eyes showed pure terror and tears streamed down her cheeks as Cassandra violated her mouth. Emma's arms hung limply at her sides, unwilling to aid in her struggle.

Cassandra laid a hand over Emma's cheek and wiped her tears and dark purple streams of eyeliner away. "Don't be afraid sweetie, it will all be over soon," Cassandra reassured her. "You will be one of us soon and I promise you're going to love it."

A quiet but insistent voice in Emma's head that she had been ignoring since first encountering Cassandra returned again. The voice that had slyly mentioned how sexy Cassandra looked tonight, how perfectly round Cassandra's ass was and how delicious she must surely taste. That voice had been the only reason Emma followed Cassandra against all better judgment and now it had led her straight into a trap. She had to admit that Cassandra did not taste as disgusting as she had feared but the tentacle she felt writhing next to her mouth upon Cassandra's vagina was intensely disturbing. This strange voice in Emma's head tried to convince her to surrender to Cassandra and feed upon her; that everything would be better for her once she did. Emma actually listened this time. Emma stuck out her tongue and licked upward on Cassandra's hot, wet opening. As she did so a small droplet of Essence leaked out of Cassandra's vagina into Emma's open mouth. When the mindblowingly delicious taste of Essence dripped onto Emma's tongue Emma finally realized that it had been her own voice inside her mind the whole time. Emma had subconsciously betrayed herself.

Emma felt pleasure coursing through her body as she tasted Essence for the first time and swallowed it. She felt her windpipe bulging against the tentacle's tight grip as she gulped down the gob of Cassandra's come. The Essence passed down through Emma, spreading pleasure to further reaches of Emma's body as it dripped down into her stomach. Now she was as hopelessly lost as all the other women who had tasted the forbidden fruit of the alien creature who called herself the Queen. Emma extended her tongue and wriggled it against the sides of Cassandra's swollen, wrinkly labia until it reached inside the slit of Cassandra's vagina. Her tongue brushed against the tentacle that encumbered her body and she paid special attention to it shaft-like base since it was even more delicious than the rest of Cassandra's pussy. It was like all the flavor of Cassandra's pussy and her Essence was concentrated in this appendage's flesh.

Cassandra saw Emma's composure gradually transition from resistance to acceptance and finally to relish as her tongue explored Cassandra's nethers. "That's it," Cassandra said with a sigh as Emma slurped another trickle of Essence into her mouth. "Feed upon me. Use my body for your sustenance."

Cassandra grabbed the hair tie holding Emma's ponytail together and ripped it loose. Emma's frazzled hair billowed down to her shoulders. Cassandra grinned at the beautiful sight of Hermione Granger eating her pussy with a mad hunger. Cassandra hadn't realized how much she had wanted that until just now. She bent her tentacle to the side as it extended from her pussy so she could achieve a better view of Emma eating her. Emma's eyes had a distant, far away look to them as she continued licking up and down Cassandra's slit while nibbling softly on Cassandra's pussy lips. It looked like Emma was caught between disbelief that she was doing this and disbelief that she was actually enjoying it.

Emma had lost control of her mind and lacked the freedom to think anything besides how to better please her mistress. Emma had become a willing slave to her own lust and desire for bodily pleasure. The only instinct that mattered any more was that the better she made Cassandra feel the greater pleasure she would feel in turn. Emma realized her arms were hanging to her sides uselessly when they could be aiding her instead. She wrapped them around Cassandra's waist just above her ass and pulled Cassandra tighter so that Emma pressed her face tightly against Cassandra's soaking wet crotch. Emma seemed completely uncaring about the mess Cassandra's wet pussy was making on her face.

Emma nibbled Cassandra's labia between her teeth while licking Cassandra's hole as fervently as possible. Cassandra's cries became louder and longer as she ground her pussy against Emma's mouth with her climax rapidly approaching. Cassandra grabbed one of her breasts and pinched the nipple between her fingers as her other hand held the back of Emma's head so that her mouth was clamped tightly to Cassandra's pussy. Emma bunched Cassandra's skirt up with her hands now resting on Cassandra's wide, bony hips. She opened her mouth wide to receive the wonderful gift of Cassandra's Essence.

As a state of ecstasy and orgasmic transcendence took over Cassandra's senses, her chest heaved and her body shook. Cassandra grunted with animalistic pleasure as she violently ejaculated her creamy greenish-gray come all over Emma's mouth and cheeks. Cassandra bucked her hips forward, thrusting her pussy against Emma's face and spraying her Essence over more of Emma's head and hair with a loud squishing noise. Emma still had her tongue sticking out and didn't cease licking with it throughout Cassandra's climax.

As Emma swallowed a substantial amount of Cassandra's Essence, the powerfully potent substance triggered her own orgasm. A trickle of translucent come soaked through Emma's panties enough to drip through the material to the floor beneath her. To an ignorant observer it would appear that the actress had just pissed herself, but Cassandra knew the truth that Emma had just experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. The work her mouth currently engaged in prevented her screams of ecstasy from being heard; instead she produced high-pitched squeals in her throat and ate Cassandra more insistently as she continued to drink the lessening come still pouring out of Cassandra's pussy.

Cassandra took a deep breath as her orgasm finally terminated. It seemed for a while like she would just keep coming and coming forever. She still held Emma's hair balled into her fist and was prepared to let go but Emma began cleaning the remaining Essence off Cassandra's pussy with her tongue. Cassandra gasped incredulously at the newly converted lesbian licking every trace of come from her vulva. Fuck, her tongue feels good, Cassandra thought. No way I can stop her now. After thoroughly cleaning the inside and outside of Cassandra's vagina Emma sucked on her trimmed pubic hair, not seeming to care at all if some of Cassandra's pubes went in her mouth as long as there was at least some Essence being ingested along with them. The greedy little slut even slurped up errant trickles of Cassandra's come that were dripping down her thigh.

As amazing as Emma's tongue felt licking all over Cassandra's crotch, the woman had become in total thrall to Cassandra's pussy and wouldn't cease eating it without provocation. Cassandra still had shit she needed to do tonight. Cassandra pulled back on Emma's hair, causing the other woman to gasp for air as she was pulled away from Cassandra's groin. Emma laughed madly with a mixture of Cassandra's Essence and Emma's saliva dripping messily from Emma's mouth. Emma's makeup had been ruined and ran down her cheeks in purple-black streaks as Cassandra's creamy, sticky Essence covered her face and hair.

"Ms. Watson, you look soooo adorable with my come all over your face," Cassandra said teasingly.