It Ain't Necessarily So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Marcie left the subject and moved on. I approved of the pace they seemed to be taking. The four of us cleaned up after dinner and did the dishes together. Matt brought up the subject of vacations.

I said I'd looked at possibly taking a cruise.

"When?" Sue asked.

"When did I look or when can we go?" I responded.

"Both! But, when were you looking?"

"Yesterday, after I came back from being a plumber."

"You didn't say anything." Sue said. Her tone was the one she uses when I should have known better than whatever it was I did.

Matt said, "Marcie and I have looked at a cruise too, but we didn't want to be on a ship with a thousand or more people we didn't know."

Marcie added, "Maybe it would be fun if the four of us went together."

Sue smiled and said, "You mean a vacation without herding children, worried about them getting into trouble..."

Marcie added, "Without cooking, doing dishes, making our beds..." She let her sentence just wander out into our thoughts.

I said, "Sounds like just the thing!"

Matt asked, "Where shall we go?"

"Away!" Sue said. "No phones, no email, no worries!"

"Cruises go anywhere there's water: Mexico, Alaska, Europe, Asia." Matt said.

"We've never been anywhere without kids! Where doesn't matter as long as it's just adults!" Marcie said.

"Ok, How about Mexico? There's a seven day cruise out of San Diego that stops various places in Mexico and brings us back to San Diego." Matt added.

"Can we look at it on the internet?" Sue asked. I was in awe at how seemingly effortlessly Marcie and Matt seemed to be leading us right where they wanted us to go.

Matt got us on a website and the four of us gathered around his computer, reading, looking and commenting on the possibilities. We looked at the shore excursions and the shipboard amenities as well. I felt the excitement as it grew and saw Sue getting more and more willing to look at doing the cruise. We looked at the cost and figured out that we could do the seven-day cruise for less than two hundred a day per person!

Sue turned to me and asked, "When do you think we could go?"

"Pick one of the cruises. If it's more than a month from now I'm sure we can go. I want to spend the little extra and get a balcony room. I'll rent a tux for the formal night. I want to get dressed up and act like adults having fun."

That sent Marcie and Sue into a long discussion about shopping, dresses and new bathing suits. Matt and I left them for a while and sat out by the cooling grill. Matt smiled and said, "Imagine. I know for a fact that the very top deck is where they allow top-free sunbathing."

"I don't think Sue would ever..."

"She hasn't been with Marcie when she wants to be seen. When she discovers how much fun she can have without children around, she'll love it!"

"You're Ok with other men seeing Marcie's breasts? Really?"

"When they get all dressed up and looking really fine, they get looked at by other men. How does that make you feel?"

"Proud! She's with me. She's going home with me."

"It's even better when they can see how beautiful your wife is and know they can look at the menu, but the meal belongs to you!"

"I'm not mentioning the top deck to Sue."

"I'm not either. Getting her there is Marcie's job. If I was a betting man I'd bet she will do it."

Our wives bonded pretty well that night. Two days later they had lunch together and did some shopping. When Sue came home she was both excited and apprehensive. I didn't press her about what was going on.

After dinner Marcie called her and she spoke to her for almost an hour. She came and found me watching a cop show on TV. She sat beside me and held my hand until the show was over. I lost interest in the show when she took my hand. She hadn't done that in a long time. A long time, like long enough I couldn't tell if it had happened within a year!

When the cops won and the TV began advertising some other TV show I shut the TV off. I asked, "What's on your mind, Sweetheart?"

She blushed and said, "I bought a present for you today. Wanna see it?"

"You bought me a present? I didn't know I needed something."

"You don't need it. You need food, water, shelter and clean clothes. What I bought is something I think... and Marcie thinks, you want."

"Where is it?"

"In our bedroom." Sue said. I started to get up and she said, "No. You don't need to get up. I'll bring it to you."

She got up and as she left the living room she said, "After I give you the present, I want to ask you for a favor."

She was gone for five minutes. When she walked into the living room I was stunned. We'd been married twenty years and it was the first time I had seen her outside our bedroom-bathroom suite without her being fully dressed. She had on a matching bra and panty set and even though she was technically covered, she wasn't. Through the lacy cups of her bra I could easily see her areola and nipples. Through the lace of her panties I could see her slit and a hint that she still had a little hair.

She stood there watching me for my reaction. I had more than one. My cock jumped and started towards being fully hard. I smiled. I realized it was the sexiest bra and panties she owned. All the time we had kids at home she focused on them. They got good kids clothes and Sue bought stuff for herself at Wal-Mart or stores like it. It worked, but it wasn't the good stuff. The word I would have used to describe her underwear was "serviceable." This new bra and panty set was the good stuff.

She stepped closer and said, "I probably shouldn't have bought it. It was expensive."

I said, "You should go back there tomorrow and buy more! How many colors did they have? If you like the way they feel on you, buy every color you like!"

"I've never spent so much for underwear before." Sue said, sheepishly.

On impulse, I got up off the couch and walked right past her into our bedroom. I grabbed the trashcan from beside the bed and took it to her dresser. I opened the top drawer and grabbed handfuls of panties and bras. Some were stained, worn or faded. Some looked almost new. All went into the trash. When the drawer was empty I picked up the can and headed out of the bedroom

"Where are you taking my things? What are you doing?" Sue was genuinely worried that I had flipped out. I didn't answer. She followed me out the back door and to our Weber grill. I dumped all her things on the grill and squirted lighter fluid on them.

"You'll ruin them!" She cried. I lit a match and tossed it on the pile. It caught with a whoosh and all her bras and panties were history. I turned and held her by the shoulders. I said, "I let you make the decisions about clothes for all these years. Kids got Carters and then clothes from Nordies while you wore that." I pointed at the burning pile on our BBQ. "No more! You are the priority! You go wherever you and Marcie went today and buy more. I never want to see you in worn, stained or faded bras or panties again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts! The rest of our lives are about us! The phase where life was about raising children to become adults is over. We graduated. They graduated. Now you wear great underwear, wonderful shoes and silk blouses because you deserve them."

"Ok." She kept looking at me like she didn't know what might be next.

I smiled and said, "Don't you think it's a bit cool to be out here in the back yard in just your bra and panties?"

She yelped, looked around to see if anyone saw her and dashed back into the house. I willingly followed. I followed her into our bedroom. The empty drawer was still open. She looked in it and then at me. "You could have just told me to buy new things."

"If I did you could have rationalized your way back to the same things you've worn for years. The drawer is empty. Nothing goes in the drawer of lesser quality than what you have on. I will check and if you don't treat my wife as the royalty she is to me, I'll throw every poor quality thing you buy in the trash!"

"But..."

"You are the most important person in the world. You think Barak Obama sends Michelle to Wal-Mart for her bras? Think Barbra Walters, Oprah or Julia Roberts wear bras they got on Blue Light Special? Well, around here you are more important than they are. This discussion is over. Thank you for pointing out how poorly I have allowed you to be treated. Please forgive me."

Sue looked at me almost like she didn't know, for sure, who I was. She said, "I said after I gave you your present I had a favor to ask." She was whispering.

"Ask. If it's humanly possible I'll give you anything."

She walked the three steps to me and kissed me with her arms around my neck. Then she pulled back a couple of inches and asked, "As a favor, could you take the new bra and panties off me and make love to me?"

The hooks in the middle of her back released. Her eyes went wide and we kissed again. I left the bra hanging from her shoulders, dropped to my knees and slowly lowered the new panties to the floor. She lifted a foot and I removed the panty from it. We repeated with the other foot and when the panty was free of her I tossed it aside. I was on my knees looking up at her face between her breasts. My finger hooked the small piece of fabric between the cups of the new bra. I pulled and she shrugged her shoulders, freeing the bra. It fell almost to the floor.

My hand caught it and tossed it towards where the panty had landed.

"I loved the way the new bra and panty looked on you, but to be honest I'd rather see you dressed just like this. The day I saw you dressed like this for the first time I knew God loved me. That you are willing to share this beautiful woman with me makes me even more sure." My lips kissed her an inch or two below her belly button. I worked my lips up her body all the way to her mouth and we melted together.

I have no idea how my clothes came off or where they went. I can't say who got on the bed first. I can say that Sue no longer thinks eating pussy is nasty. She no longer believes she can't have orgasms without masturbation.

We slept late and woke naked in bed together. Sue made me breakfast and served it in bed, naked. By eleven she was in the shower with me and we got happily clean. As I dressed she called Marcie and I heard her say, "Nick loved my present!" Then she said, "I loved his favor to me, too. Now, do you have time to go shopping with me?" There was a short pause and Sue said, "He burned all my bras and panties on the BBQ. I have to go buy new, really nice ones."

A few seconds later she hung up the phone. She said, "Marcie will be here in less than half an hour! You're sure about this?"

"You're spending limit for the day is three thousand dollars. I think you should get new shoes, underwear, stockings, and maybe a dress or two. No handbags today and please, no pantyhose."

"No pantyhose?"

"Stockings and garters or there are things called suspender hose. Ok?"

"Yes, Sir! I like this new Nick."

I kissed her and said, "So do I." We heard a car door close and Marcie knocked a few seconds later. Sue opened the door and Marcie came in. Less than a minute later the two women were out the door and gone.

I went into my den and sat at my computer. My phone rang. It was Matt. He said, "When they get back Marcie is going to ask you to check the oil in her car. There's nothing wrong with it. Open the hood and look over near the master cylinder. You'll see a box with a memory stick stuck in it. Take the memory stick. You can listen to everything that was said in the car between when they left and when they get back."

"That ought to be very interesting." I said.

"Marcie doesn't know about it. I just asked her to ask you to check the oil. Tell her that the oil level is different when the car is warm than when it's cold. That's why I asked you to check it."

"So, I'll save the stick for you after I listen."

"Please do. In case you're wondering why I put the device in there, it was put there because of Marcie's sister. She borrowed the car three Wednesdays in a row. When she called to as the day before the second loan I got suspicious. She drives a Miata and wanted to talk three co-workers to lunch, she said. Our four-door was better for that than her two-seater. I learned a lot about Carol when I listened to that stick!"

"Really?"

"Oh, she took three women to lunch all right! And they talked about sex the whole time they were in the car. Carol admitted that with Carl, you remember Carl, her husband, she'd never had an orgasm. In the next sentence she said it wasn't a problem because Carl's brother gave her one every time they got together! One of the other women in the car offered to give her one anytime she wanted. Carol said she'd think it over."

"Did you tell Carl?"

"Nope. I thought about it, even invited him to lunch one Saturday but before I could tell him, he told me. He'd figured it out on his own. He had followed her to the motel they used each time and then he called the cops reporting that he saw a drug buy going down in the doorway to the room they were in. He got nice pictures of them when the door opened and they weren't dressed. He lost his marriage, his brother, kept the house, both cars and doesn't pay her a cent in spousal support. They didn't have any kids."

"How's he doing now?" I asked.

"He's dating a nice woman he met while he was volunteering at the Little League. She has a boy who's seventeen and things just clicked for all three of them. He sold the house he and Carol had, sold her car and moved to West Covina. We talk about once a month."

"Did you think of inviting them as your friends with benefits?"

"Marcie and I talked about them but you're at the top of our list. We don't want a swingers club. We want friends, real friends. People we love."

"I'm in. I'll talk to you soon. I've got some Honey-do's to get done before they get back."

"Me too." We went to our tasks and I was done and washed when I heard Marcie's car pull into our driveway. I went out to the car and got kissed by both women in greeting.

Sue bubbled all over me with news of her new things and Marcie helped unload the six bags from the trunk of her car. I carried them into the house and Marcie stopped in the kitchen and said, "Before I forget, Matt said I should ask you to check the oil for me before the engine cools off. Would you please?"

"Sure, I'll put the bags in our bedroom and go do that."

Sue led the way into the bedroom. I followed and Marcie followed me. She grabbed my ass as we walked. I almost yelped, but somehow didn't.

Marcie gave me her car keys and I left them unpacking the bags. At her car I got the hood up and saw the little black box with the memory stick poking out. I pulled it out, put it in my pocket and checked her oil. It was clean and full, right to the line.

I got the hood down and the car locked and went back inside. I heard laughter and headed for the bedroom. The door was open and Sue was standing by the dresser in a new teal lace bra and panty set, only the panty wasn't a panty, it was a thong! Marcie was standing three feet from Sue in an identical bra and panty set, in pale blue.

I walked in saying, "Here's your keys... Damn!" Sue started to cover herself and then laughed.

Marcie asked, "What do you want me to cover? I only have two hands." She was grinning from ear to ear.

I said, "Don't cover anything. A bikini would cover the same as what you have on. And, you both look great!" I paused a second and added, "Matt's going to fall apart when he sees you in that!"

"So, I can tell him you approve?"

"Hell, I'll tell him myself!" I picked up the phone from the bedside table and dialed Matt. He answered and I said, "I want you to know that Marcie and Sue are modeling some of what they bought today and they both look great. Marcie has on a pale blue set that really looks great on her and looks great next to the teal set Sue has on."

He laughed and said, "We're in phase two! Nice going. Tell Sue that it's only fair that I get to see her new outfit since you got to see Marcie's."

I held the phone out and said, "Matt said, to be fair, he gets to see your new outfit since I got to see Marcie's."

Sue looked surprised and them smiled. "Tell him to get over here! And, tell him to bring Chinese food and we'll have dinner together."

I heard Matt's voice, "I'll do it!"

I said, "Just come straight here. I'll get food delivered." The line went dead.

My butt landed in a chair. "What else did you buy?"

Sue looked at Marcie and then undressed without going into the bathroom and closing the door. She put the thong and bra on the dresser. From a bag she pulled out a black lace set. Standing there nude she snipped the tags off and put the bra on. I could easily see her nipples and areola through the lace and see the bumps caused by her erect nipples. She stepped into the black lace thong and said, "Now I know why my single friends call these butt floss!"

We all laughed. I dialed our local Chinese delivery restaurant and dinner was on its way. Marcie took off her set and pulled a white set out of her bag. She sat on the bed near me, facing me and pulled on white nylon suspender hose, aiming a good view of her shaved pussy right at me. Then she pulled on the thong, stood up and took her time getting the tags off the bra. When she pulled the bra on I saw that it was a shelf bra, leaving the upper half of her wonderful breasts uncovered. I remembered seeing her nipples distended from suction and knew she would be using the suction cups with that bra.

When her set was on she slipped her feet into her three-inch heels and then modeled her outfit for us.

Sue looked and said, "I should have bought the same set. Damn, you look so hot!" She looked over at me and said, "I know he's hard as a rock!"

"You did get more?"

"Yes! I worried for a while about how much I was spending, but then I realized you deserve to see me the way you want me to look. I didn't spend everything you said I could."

"I'd like to take you somewhere really nice this weekend. Did you get a dress that you'd like to wear somewhere really nice?"

"I did! I saw a dress and thought how nice it would be to wear it to Las Brisas."

"You'd like to have Robalo Cozumel again wouldn't you?" I asked.

Marcie asked, "What is Robalo Cozumel?"

Sue looked away as if imagining it on a table in front of her, "Grilled wild sea bass in an ancho chili, sun dried tomato and sesame glazed, lime papaya vinaigrette, spicy Yukon gold mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables." Her eyes opened and she said, "I memorized it from the menu."

"So, show us the dress." I said.

She got it out of the hanging bag that she had hung from the closet door. It was a halter dress with a Caribbean flowered print. She took off the bra and slipped the dress on over her head. As it settled on her frame I was in awe. If it had been custom made it would not have fit better. It was snug to her waist and flared slightly and fell to slightly more than halfway down her thighs. The halter held her breasts while allowing lots of skin between her breasts to show and allowing her back to be bare to her waist.

She looked at me and said, "I almost didn't get it. I can't wear any of the beautiful bras you bought when I wear the dress."

"That may be the most beautiful dress I've ever seen." I said.

We heard the back door open. I jumped up and said, "Get back in the teal and blue sets. That's what Matt broke speed laws to see!" I stepped into the hall and closed the door behind me. Matt came into the hallway less than five seconds later. I gave him the thumbs up sign and we heard Sue say, "Ok. Let him in!"

I opened the door and we saw Marcie and Sue standing three feet apart, Marcie in teal, Sue in pale blue leaning towards each other with their arms behind them and their lips touching. Sue's eyes were closed. Their breasts looked about to exit the cups of their lacy bras. The side view showed us their all-but naked butts. We stood next to the doorway and were stunned.