It Ain't Necessarily So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

The next handful of lotion I spread at he shoulders and slowly worked it in for a long time. Another pump and I worked down her chest and around her breasts. I noticed her nipples were puffy and hard. I avoided touching them, just as I had avoided her pussy. She whimpered in mild frustration. I pumped again and massaged her belly in a clock-wise motion. The longer I massaged the deeper my hands probed into her relaxed muscles.

When I knew I'd done her body except for her breasts and pussy I pumped once into the palm of my left hand and rubbed my hands together. I could feel my hands were very warm and covered with the lotion. I placed a hand beside her breasts and began slowly circling her. My left hand went around her right breast counter-clockwise as my right hand went clock-wise around her left breast. My thumbs lightly touched her nipples as my hands went around.

After many minutes Sue opened her eyes and looked at me. I didn't stop. She whispered, "Does this treatment include sucking on my breasts?"

"If that would please you."

"It would."

I bent to her breast and made my mouth encircle her areola and gently touched her skin. She sucked in a breath and held it. I began sucking very gently and not touching her nipple at all.

Sue's hands held my head, just as gently as she could. I took a breath and increased the suction. Her back arched just a little and she whispered, "Yes!"

I released the suction and instantly reapplied it, a little stronger. I held that suction a few seconds and released it. Sue gasped.

I released the suction and instantly reapplied it, a little stronger. I held that suction a few seconds and released it. Sue gasped.

Again and again I applied and released the suction to her areola and nipple, each time avoiding any touch of her nipple. Her grip on my head was becoming frantic. She pushed my face into her breast hard as I sucked.

I released the suction and quickly reapplied it and licked across and around her swollen nipple. She shuddered and screamed as she held my face buried in her wonderful breast. I thought, 'It's been ten years since she gave me access like that.'

When she began to calm down she pulled me up alongside her until we were face to face. She kissed me, softly and tenderly. Her hands found my cock and when the kiss ended she said, "You're soft."

"I was focused on pleasing you. Someone once told me, Ladies first."

"This lady is pleased. Now we need to please you."

"No, we don't. Tonight wasn't about me having an orgasm. Tonight was about me treating you the way you deserve to be treated, often. There was a whole year or more where you had sex and you didn't have an orgasm from your husband. I feel badly about that. I'm sure your husband is learning a lot about being a better husband to you and for you."

She didn't move and didn't talk for many minutes. She didn't let go of my cock either. Finally she said, "I didn't know what you would do when I said I was about done with sex. I certainly didn't expect an alien abduction! I didn't expect Marcie and Matt either. I honestly thought you were not willing to change."

I leaned the inch to touch my lips to hers and gently touched them. When I started to back off a little she followed my lips and touched them with her tongue. My mouth opened and I almost said, "I love you", but couldn't finish it with her tongue in my mouth!

She got the message anyway.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers