It Ain't Necessarily So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long seconds passed and Sue opened her eyes. She broke the kiss and Marcie moaned. Sue looked at us and said, "They're both hard!"

"Can we borrow your guest room?" Marcie asked. "I'd like to take advantage of one of them. You can have the other one."

"You better take Matt!" Sue said. Marcie ran to Matt and led him down the hall to the guest room. We heard the door close. Sue looked at me and I looked at her. Seconds passed. I stepped close and unhooked her bra. I tossed it on a chair.

I dropped to a knee and pulled down on the thong, noting it was wet.

Sue whispered, "They're right next door!"

"Do you think they have their ears to the wall or are they busy?" I asked. Sue smiled and put herself on the bed. I closed the bedroom door and dove into her dripping wet pussy. One lick and she moaned and spread her legs for me. My hands held her breasts and my face rubbed all over her pussy. She whispered, "God! How often are we going to do this?"

I pulled back and released her breasts. "You want me to stop?" I asked.

Sue's hands grabbed my graying hair and pulled me back into her puss. When I licked she let go and put my hands back on her tits. "Never!" She whispered, loudly.

'Never is a long time', I thought.

Soon Sue's belly was quivering and her back started to arch. Her hands held mine to her breasts and I sucked on her clit. We heard Marcie in the next room scream, "Now Matt! Now! I'm Cummmmmmingggg!"

Sue stiffened and screamed! Fluids and heat flowed from her and I did my best to drink all of it down. She twitched four or five times in aftershocks and I kept drinking, licking and swallowing whatever she gave me.

"Enough, Nick. I'll die." Sue whispered.

I rested my head on her belly, my chin just above her slit, my arms along her sides and my hands still holding her breasts. Our breathing was almost back to normal when the bedroom door opened and Marcie and Matt walked in. Matt was carrying their clothes. Marcie whispered, "Thank you. That was... is incredible!"

She walked over and sat beside us on the bed. Matt put the clothes on a chair and said, "I'd say it's been a good day."

The front door chime sounded and Matt jumped to put on a shirt and pull on his chinos. He went to the door and came back with Chinese food. He was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Marcie asked.

"In my hurry I wore Nick's pants, so Nick paid for dinner." We laughed and Matt asked, "Where shall we eat?"

Sue said, "Are there chopsticks in the bags?"

Matt looked and said, "Chopsticks, napkins... everything but tea."

"Then open the cartons and get started. I'll get drinks and be right back."

She headed for the kitchen and I asked, "What if we spill?"

She looked back and said, "We already did. I left a wet spot right there in the middle!" Then she was gone.

Marcie reached to me and put my hand on her breast. I squeezed and she said, "How's it going, so far?"

"I'm amazed."

We got the cartons open and were taking our first bites when Sue came back. She pulled the quilt and top sheet off the bed and climbed on, handing each of us a beverage. I was near Marcie and Sue sat near Matt. She sat cross-legged and exposed. Every few bites we traded cartons and after one exchange Marcie kissed me and said, "Thank you."

Matt and Sue exchanged cartons and Sue kissed him. After the kiss she looked at me and asked, "Is it Ok that I kissed your brother?"

"Is it Ok with you that I kissed Marcie?" I leaned slowly to Marcie and Sue said, "It seems so nasty to be eating dinner naked like this and kissing."

"Nasty and you like it." Matt said.

Sue nodded. Matt kissed her again and his hand caressed the side of her breast. At his first touch she drew back, but just a little. Then she leaned forward again, pressing her breast into his hand.

When their kiss ended they both looked at us. Marcie asked, "Sue, I'd like Nick to suck on my tits. Is that Ok?" As she asked she repositioned her self to put her breasts right in front of my face. Sue looked at us and Matt's hand cupped her breast.

She whispered, "Only if Matt sucks on mine."

"I would be honored." He said as he bent to the experience. Marcie climbed onto my lap and fed me her breast. It was quite warm and soft with a nipple the size of a small grape. I wondered if it had always been that size or if it got progressively bigger with repeated use of the suction cups. Her whisper reminded me of what she liked, "Bite me like a baby would, but be a man."

I heard wet noises from the other end of our bed, but didn't look. I bit down on Marcie's nipple and areola hard enough she moaned a little and then I sucked. I reminded myself of something my Dad had told me before Sue and I got married, "If you do something right, pause, then do it again. Repeat as needed."

I released all pressure and flicked her nipple a few times with my tongue. Then I sucked hard and bit down like a baby. Repeated as needed. I already knew she could orgasm from breast play.

Sue was making noises I recognized from our past. Whatever my brother was doing was getting Sue really hot. I increased my efforts with Marcie and she took my hand and helped it into her thong.

One swipe of my finger across her clit and she said, "Oh my God... I'm cumming!" There was surprise in her voice. I knew her cumming was planned and the surprise in her voice was for Sue.

A few seconds later Sue jerked, shaking the bed and said, "Me Tooooo!" My arms held Marcie and I looked back. Sue was facing Matt who faced me. He winked at me when our eyes met. Then, as Sue started to calm he kissed her mouth. She opened her mouth and they really kissed.

I looked back at Marcie and she kissed me. The dance she did with my face and tongue could have started a forest fire. She tasted good. She felt good and she held my growing cock in her hand.

Sue and Matt ended a kiss and Sue started to speak. She made part of the sound to begin saying, "Marcie" but Marcie interrupted her.

"Sue, I want to have Nick make love to me. I love what we just shared here in your bedroom."

The pause in the room lasted so long I was in pain. I thought, 'Say something! Even if you say "No", say something.'

Sue asked, "Can I have Matt?"

Marcie answered, "I say yes, but I'm thinking you were asking Nick."

I answered, "Can we trade back in the morning?"

I got three "Yes" answers. Matt stood and helped Sue stand. They left us, hand in hand and a few seconds later I heard the guest room door close. Marcie got a towel from our bathroom and covered her wet spot on the bed.

Periodically during the night we heard noises from the guest room and I'm sure they heard noises from Marcie and me. It could have turned into a contest between the two rooms, but it didn't.

When I woke up the next morning I was alone. I could hear noises from the kitchen and I whispered loudly, "Matt? You awake?"

"The real question is am I alive?"

"If I died last night, why do I feel so good this morning?" I asked.

"Because we both got loved to death last night!" We whispered out our laughter, too.

Matt said, out loud, "If this is heaven I hope they serve breakfast. I got worn out last night!"

"Want some burnt toast? I know our toaster makes burnt toast." I said.

Marcie walked into my bedroom and I saw Sue headed next door. They both had on new lingerie and each carried a mug of coffee. Marcie sat next to me and said, "Sue and I've been up for almost an hour. Things are good. Sue is thrilled to discover how good sex can be if it isn't the same every time and included oral, fingers and a cock. By the time we get on the cruise I'll have her believing sex with me is great, too."

"She isn't leaving me to be with Matt?" I asked. Marcie kissed me and stroked me a few times and said, "Matt's not crazy. Why go back to monogamy when poly is more fun. Neither of you will need to worry about finding a willing partner for fun. We both love you and we both love Matt. We just used to have limits on how we said it."

I gave her a good kiss and held her tits in my hands. When the kiss ended I heard Sue say, "Everybody up! Breakfast will be on the table in three minutes!"

We were at the table in two and a half. Matt and I wore boxer shorts and Marcie and Sue were in new lingerie, both in green. We talked about the cruise, the "To-Do" lists we had at our homes and how soon we would get back together.

When that question was asked Sue said, "Back together has taken on a new meaning. Do you mean back together like having lunch together or like getting together and sleeping over?"

"Both houses have a guest room. I assume we're each and all welcome in either house so back together can mean either or both." Matt said.

Sue said, "That doesn't help! How soon are we getting together must become when are we getting together and for what?"

Marcie said, "Wednesday night at our house for dinner and a sleep over. I'll make lasagna. You bring salad and wine. Ok?"

Matt said, "Her lasagna is incredible!"

I said, "I'm working on a project here in the basement. Can I show Matt what I'm working on before y'all run home?"

Marcie and Sue nodded as Matt and I headed down to our basement. I didn't bother showing him very much of my project. I really wanted a private conversation with him. I turned on my radio and as soon as the music started I said, "Sue and Marcie have been really good about getting new lingerie and flaunting it for our enjoyment. I think you and need to get new underwear, too. I know I've been wearing the same style and color forever. We don't need to go shopping together, but I think we ought to surprise them with new stuff Wednesday night."

"God! You mean no more tidy whities?"

"That's exactly what I mean. You in?"

"I'm in. I think. I don't even know where to look for something new."

"Go on line. And, don't buy one pair and one t-shirt. Buy like they did. Replace all your old stuff and burn all the old stuff."

"Marcie won't recognize me!"

"This could be a really good thing for both of us, Brother."

"Ok. I'll do it. If you find some good things send me an email so I can check it out too. Ok?"

"You've got it!"

We went back upstairs and Marcie asked, "You boys make some good plans?"

"I'll let you know on Wednesday." I said, smiling and giving Matt a high-five.

Ten minutes later they were gone and Sue put her arms around me and asked, "You Ok?"

"Yeah! If you can still tell me you love me, I'm fine. I love you."

"I love you. And, I need to tell you I love Matt, too. I've loved Matt and Marcie as long as we've been family but... but it changed. The rules for expressing love, affection, and caring have shifted. I love you and Matt and as long as we're being honest, I love Marcie too."

"Ditto." I said.

"Do you think they are having the same conversation we are?" Sue asked.

"I think they feel what we're feeling. Maybe they're talking about it and maybe not."

"What did you and Matt cook up for Wednesday?" Sue asked.

"A surprise. That's all I'll say."

"We have one for you on Wednesday night, too."

"I can't wait!"

"You have to." She laughed and went to our bedroom to finish getting dressed. I followed and got dressed in my standard uniform: old 501 Levis, a white t-shirt and athletic shoes that were six years old and had stopped being white three years ago.

Sue came out of the bathroom in white shorts and a blue and white-stripped shirt. They weren't new, but they looked new. Her hair was perfect and she had lipstick and mascara on. I noticed.

I took her in my arms and said, "You look and feel great this morning. Thanks."

We kissed and she said, "Thanks for noticing."

When I got a chance I got on the Internet and looked for men's underwear. I was amazed! I was over fifty and except for the green underwear I wore while I was in the military I've always worn white and always boxers. As I paged through the various catalogs I saw twenty different colors and ten or more different designs. I realized that some of these were aimed at gay men. Then I realized that the designs were aimed at making us look sexy! I've heard of women looking at men's butts in tight jeans and really looking at guys in Speedo's or bike shorts but it never hit me that they want us to look sexy for them, too.

I spent five hundred dollars in less than an hour. New briefs, new long leg briefs, no two pair in the same color. Matching t-shirts in colors, crew neck and v-necked. On a couple of the sites I saw body washes that our local market doesn't carry. I bought two different ones in travel-sized bottles. I asked for priority shipping and hit the right buttons. Then I sent an email to Matt, telling him how to find the list on Google. I didn't tell him what I bought.

As we had dinner that night I said, "Some packages are coming. They are addressed to me, not to us. Please don't open them. I promise I'll share the contents with you, but not yet. Ok?"

"Can I look to see who sent the packages?"

"I can't stop you, but I wish you wouldn't."

"Ok."

After dinner I went back to the computer. I wasn't done. I logged onto sites for men's wear. I ordered three new pair of jeans. Not like the ones I've worn since high school, different brands, different style and then I ordered four pair of casual slacks. Another two hundred dollars gone, hopefully for a good cause.

When I went back upstairs I went into our bedroom. I noticed how easy it was to tell which side of the room was mine. We had the same night tables beside the bed. The same lamp, too. All around the lamp on my side were three books, a pencil, the alarm clock and a used tissue. On Sue's night table I saw a lamp, the portable phone and a small container for her brux guard. On the lower shelf a box of tissues and in front of the night table, a trash can. My slippers were within reach of the bed, one laying on its side and the other pointing towards Denver.

Sue was willing to dress up for me and I was being a slob. I left the bedroom and discovered I was a slob in our living room as well. On the side table beside my Lazy-Boy I saw an empty diet Coke can I hadn't tossed. It had been there two days. On the floor I saw another wadded tissue. I could hear Sue in the kitchen. I cleaned up my area. I went back into the bedroom and cleaned my area. In the bathroom I cleaned and straightened my stuff, wiped down the mirror and the counter. I heard Sue call me for dinner and I went.

As we ate I found I wanted to tell her what I had done. She just did things for me, without making sure I noticed. Even when I noticed things she did, I didn't always say anything. I had noticed she changed the sheets on the bed the day before Matt and Marcie came over. I didn't say anything. I fought off the little boy in me who wanted the recognition for doing something. Anything. It was something I should have been doing for over twenty years! I didn't say anything.

When dinner was over Sue did what she always did. She started collecting plates and things to go back in the kitchen. I stood up and said, "Not tonight. I'll do the clean up. Go sit down and relax." I took the plates and things into the kitchen and washed, dried and put everything away.

When I came out Sue was sitting curled up on the couch with our portable phone against her ear. She saw me and said, "Gotta go!" She hit the button and ended the call. Her eyes were full of tears.

I asked, "You're crying?"

She said, "Who are you and what did you do with my husband?" She had the hint of a smile along with the eyes full of unspilt tears.

The implication was clear. I had been taking her for granted and when I noticed and actually helped her she was knocked out! I said, "I am from the planet Paxar and we sent your husband there to learn a few things. I'm here until he learns those things."

Sue smiled and said, "The disguise is really good. I didn't notice you weren't him, at first."

"When he gets back you won't know I'm gone. He will behave like I do, probably even better."

"Oh my. Have you done other things since you arrived?"

"I have just done what I noticed to do. I'm not perfect. Each of you Earth women needs different handling and is pleased in different ways. I will do what I can to learn what pleases you and relay the data to the trainers of your husband."

"Will you also take me to bed and please me?"

"In any way I can. However, I'm pretty new at pleasing you, so some verbal and physical instructions would be helpful."

"I'll be as helpful as I can." She held out her hand and I took it, lifting her to her feet and into my arms. Kissing followed as well as caressing. When she was ready for something a little different she broke the embrace and led me to her bedchamber. As soon as we entered she said, "There are Earth women who like men with facial hair. I'm not one of them. For years my husband has shaved every morning just before he leaves for work. By the time he gets home his beard has grown out just long enough to be like sandpaper on my skin." She nudged me towards the bathroom and finished her instruction, "A shave in the morning is for work. A shave at night is about loving me."

She was right and I had missed out on many kisses by being Mr. Sandpaper, I was sure. In the bathroom I showered and shaved. My clothes went into the hamper, not on top of it. I hung up my towel and walked into our bedroom. Sue was on our bed in a pale green teddy. The bedspread and top sheet were folded near the foot of the bed. A candle was lit and on top of our dresser.

As soon as she saw me in the bedroom she shut off the bedside lamp. Just before I sat on the bed she said, "After your shower, did you put lotion on your hands?"

"Lotion?"

"Have you noticed that my husband's hands are very manly? They work hard for us and they even have a few calluses? A little lotion would soften their touch on my tender parts." She handed me a pump bottle of lotion. I pumped it twice and rubbed my hands together until the lotion had melted into my skin. For years I'd been proud of how my calluses were a sign that I was a man, a working man.

I turned to face Sue and made a move to give her back the pump bottle of lotion. Then I pulled it back and pumped two more pumps into my hand. I said, "Let me rub some of this on your back. Ok?"

She turned and spread herself on the bed next to me, face down with her arms and legs spread. I moved to a kneeling position on the bed next to her and started applying lotion to her shoulders and the back of her arms. I noticed her skin was cool to my touch.

The longer I worked the lotion into her skin the more I learned. I learned that massaging her from the side was Ok, but when I straddled her thighs and applied lotion in long, slow strokes from her butt cheeks to her shoulders she moaned in each stroke. Her skin warmed up and became more pliable, more relaxed. I backed off her legs and began working the lotion into the skin of her legs, beginning at her ankles and slowly working towards her butt one leg at a time.

When I had applied lotion to her ass and it had fully melted into her skin I asked, "Are you ready to turn over?"

She turned over, slowly and she kept her eyes closed. I pumped again and began again at her ankles. I stroked her slowly moving up her leg from the ankle towards heaven, going an inch closer to her hips with each new stroke. I realized about mid-thigh I was using lots of lotion and I made a mental note to buy more lotion. Lots more lotion.

When my hands grazed the edge of her pussy once I moved to her other leg and she whimpered. I heard that sound and I smiled. She liked what I was doing. Consciously I slowed my progress towards the top of her leg.

At the top of her leg I crawled between her legs down below her knees and spread her knees a little more, reaching my lotion covered hands to the crease of her thighs, as they became her torso. I worked the lotion into the crease and across her lower belly, just above her well-trimmed patch of pubic hair.