All Comments on 'It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really great story

Awesome writing! Keep it up!

Btw, that other Anon who said 'rubbish' has been trolling everyone's stories with the exact same thing. It's kinda funny. Pathetic actually, but funny.

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 10 years ago
Perfect :D

I just read chapter 1 and now chapter 2, i loved every single bit of it, perfect build up, and not going too fast, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I cant WAIT

PLEASE finnish the next chapter soon! The Whole story has been incredible!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Good Good Good

I had to go back to Chapter one to see if I had read it. As soon as I saw the name Scar I knew what was happening. I like this series so far and am waiting for the next. 5 of 5 was the best I could vote but would give it more if I could. Boy-scout and Red. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ever seen a grown man cry?

I read the first part and was hoping that wasn't the end of the saga of Scar and Chris. This is a very well written story and it actually made me laugh then it made me cry at the end of the second chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Way to go..;..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent writing and story line.

Very professional writing and story telling. I would give it more than five stars if that was possible. Can't say enough good things about it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Best story yet!!!!!!!

Chapter One was awesome...chapter 02 even better...as I said before love your writing style and the way you weave the all the elements together...OH the anticipation for Ch. 03...now where did I put my patience?

JhuzticeJhuzticeover 10 years ago
Wow!!

Omg More please... this was perfect. I just want to give you a hug this was amazing

Chiara23Chiara23over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments on this sorry and the previous part as well! I really appreciate all the kind words and patience you folks have shown me. I am working on part three as well as a new story that I'm possibly considering doing as an e-book.

Again, thank you so much!

Chiara

P.s. I always take it in to consideration the fact that a person pans my work anonymously

islandicislandicover 10 years ago
Amazing

This needs to be a movie......would make a great chick flick. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Out of this world

You have written a great story! Well written and developed. I can see the story in my mine as I read it. I also love the way you don't rush into sex but instead slowly develop the charters. I especially like the way you have the prarents being understanding and supporting them. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the continuing story and chapthers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

One of the best I've read In a long while. Good story line. Just love your style.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago
WOW

What a chapter!!! ty for the excellent chapter. / bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

When I saw this new Chapter I went back and read the whole story from the start. Just fabulous, slow build up between them, enough passion to keep one interested without a lot of raunchy blow by blow sex.

Storyline has endless possibilities, but best one is just a build up to a happy ending with both of them getting together for the long term.

Great stuff, can't wait for the next chapter.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
5*

Thanks for the wonderful story!! So much character development and Loving interaction!! Definitely looking forward to the next several chapters!!

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
Another great chapter

I've been eagerly awaiting the second chapter ever since I read the first part and it was well worth the wait. I'm glad time didn't diminish the care you took into continuing the story. I love the slow build and further character development as it seems realistic to how this kind of relationship would go. Can't wait for the next one, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Just awesome

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
I agree - 5 *****

Excellent story! I also found chapter 2 and went back and read chapter 1 first.

You have written a story with believeable events and your character interactions are so realistic. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

RecHiker

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 10 years ago

ill say this as iam sure as everyone else has .plz dont stop this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue the story. It is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

One of the best that I have read. Look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 3

Loved chapters 1 & 2. When can we expect chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Purely as a literature is was a good story. But wtf...

I was looking for something to read before trying to go to bed. After reading chapter 1 i was left with such a nice high feeling that i decided to stay up far too late and read chapter 2. Now its 3:30 in the morning and its been replaced with one hell of a low...

HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

Amazing story. Love the way you write. The slow build-up and throwing in a nasty ex-boyfriend who has a crazy idea of who Scarlett belongs too. Wauw!!! Please don't leave us hanging here and not know what happens to Chris and Scarlett. Hope you will post chapter 3 soon.

Would love to give more than 5 * but can't.. :-D

Thank you for this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story line

I like the storyline on this and that you are not rushing them into the sack. I like a great build-up. I certainly hope it won't be nine months until Ch.03 is complete. When a story is really good, you want to get onto the next part as quickly as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!! Can't wait to read ch.3... just don't take to long to get it out haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not usually a fan of serialised stories but this one is great

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 10 years ago
keep up the good work

I loved both chapters so far with the slow build up and this has the potential to be a great series. but as a fan I would ask that you do not break them up and when they do have sex for the first time then it should happen where it all started.....in a cabin.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next part??

loved both of them...next part please?! : D

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 10 years ago
Good stuff

Great start. Now get that next chapter done and don't keep us hanging!! Are you done yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i must say, i've read alot of storries on this site.. And haven't read one that has been written as good as this.. Keep up the good work. And don't rush.. Perfection takes time right..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I'm an author as well. I just hope my work is anywhere close to this calibre. This is amazing!!!

Keep up the good work.

Fukai_AiFukai_Aiover 10 years ago

one of the best storys on the site, emotional and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story and read it through several times. I just hope other doesn't take another 9 months for the next chapter but I understand if it does. We all have real life to worry about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!!

I love it, it's a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Wicked story, plz hurry on the next one. This is turnin out to be a awesome romance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

I have literally read hundreds of stories here and this was far and away the best one. Please, please continue the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story man.... Cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love this story can't wait to read the rest of the series

I love the series cant wait for the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so-so

when i see only one or two HONEST comments and 90% rave reviews i know the writer has friends and relatives pading the comments area and paying other writers for raves as well. this story was ok but far from deserving a rave review.

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago
cotinue

your public needs to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read

i thought the story is fantastic hope u continue it soon

Arkk89Arkk89about 10 years ago
Wow

Ok first off I love this story just for the story itself I'm an avid reader and I have this thing for when I find a really good story I can't put it down until I've reached the end you sir are a phenomenal writer in that you have love and lust as well as a supremely wonderful story I cannot wait to see what you have in store for Scarlett and Chris and can only pray that it is a happy ending cheers to you sir for this fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Aww your killing me ending the chapter there and not having the next one posted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Plz make part 3

Plz make part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This is one of the best stories I've read here so far so part 3 would be highly appriciated ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love to see more

Great build up, I'm hoping to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To Chaira23 I love ur writing

Please u r still there please write more about Scarlett and Chris

sexydad50sexydad50almost 10 years ago
This story is incomplete - needs some follow up chapters

I hope you don't leave all your readers hanging. Really needs more chapters!

Well written and fun, but incomplete.

Chiara23Chiara23almost 10 years agoAuthor
Delays in writing

Thank you all for your wonderful response to the story. I haven't been able to write in a very long time and i'm sorry. My health has been pretty rotten lately and whenever my bipolar acts up badly it affects my writing terribly. I promise as soon as I'm able to I'll continue Scarlett and Chris' story, they've grown to be my favourite characters and I want to see where they go just as much as you do, Believe me!

Thanks again and I'll keep you all posted

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Story

This is without a doubt the best story that has graced literotica in years. Loving the development of Chris and Scarlett, especially Scarlett as we get to watch her morph from a bitch into an amazing woman. Would love if the parents and friends got developed a bit more, but that's a very minor complaint. Also loving how this a story about soulmates and not just another generic brother and sister fuckfest.

Keep up the amazing work and writing, because your my new all-time favorite author here on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep up the great work

totally outstanding job

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I love the romance

but the story didn't need Adrian.

There is enough tension and slow simmer between the two of them as they grow together without having to bring in a whole new back story creating unnecessary turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

almost a year now and im still checking/waiting for ch3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sry.. didnt see that note about your health :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5+ rely good story

This is without a doubt the best story that has graced literotica in years. Loving the development of Chris and Scarlett, especially Scarlett..

Keep up the amazing work and writing, because your my new favorite author here on literotica.

I can't wait wish to read more.

I hope you're health improve...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
old reader

This is the best story I've read in Literotica. I keep rereading it over and over. I hope you get well so you can finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't know how I missed this when it was posted..

I loved the first story, and this one as well. I look forward to Chapter 3.

potatoboypotatoboyover 9 years ago

Any update on the next chapter? Hope your health improves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for writing this story

Please take care of yourself, and get yourself healthy, THEN, worry about finishing this amazing, heartwarming story

Be well:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved this story, one of the best I've read. Can't wait for the 3rd part

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm in love

This is the best story I have read, ever. The first chapter was absolutely amazing and I honestly didn't think part 2 could beat it, then you went and blew me away. I love the build up and how these two genuinely love each other. Extremely well written, absolutely can not wait for a part 3. Thank you, thank you, thank you xox

adi3009adi3009over 9 years ago
Amazing story..

I love this story to the core. You've described the love very sweetly. The couple is cute and I hope the third part comes soon. I've been waiting for the third part for a long time. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pls we need more

This is the best story I ave ever seen on literotica.....................hope u complete it soon...................wish u fast recovery on ur health.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting......................

Pls complete this story...........................love your writing ability

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE

this is love in the finest example of the word !!

Thinking_GentThinking_Gentabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I have never left a comment to a story before. This was phenomenal to read and total unexpected. Please post more, this was just amazing.

welcome007welcome007almost 9 years ago
excellent story

please man complete this story as quickly as you can. I t is a great story

welcome007welcome007almost 9 years ago
please more chapter needed

Please complete this series.You can make many chapters. The love in this story touches my hurt. So please post chapter 3 as quickly as possible

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 9 years ago
please more!!!

Both chapters have been phenomenal and captivating in every way. Thank you i can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Great story hoping for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

wow .. just wow .First comment .The best story ive read on this site.

3 thumbs up from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome work

i just log in this site in order to comment on this particular story ,awesome story eagerly waiting for next part .

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 9 years ago

More !!! I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please need more kinda left us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chris and Scar..?

Love this story,,,please finish this story, we need one more chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finish!!!!

Please finish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plz More

Best storie I've read plz don't let it end like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope ur health enables you to write more soon wish u we'll ty for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!

I love this series. I have read it 13 times now and love more every time. I can't wait for the next part. I hope you can finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish this story

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Please

Continue with this. We all await to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks. Bows to you for keeping real true love alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow great story totally absorbing

Uhhhhhhh why the bloody hell why does it take so long to finish these stories it's so annoying.Spend hours reading a great story only to be left cold.Insulting your readers by wasting their time committing to a story only to be let down.

I've been with my sister since I was 18 and we both love these stories but need them to finish properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I do hope you have a good ending for these two as they have been thru enough hell and should end up together like that elderly couple. Please write an ending for this. Good I hope!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish this story, can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just another loser

seems this writer is just another loser that can't finish what they start and doesn't have enough brains to stay on their medication.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years ago
We like it

We liked it and would love to read more. Please disregard the anonymous jerk who called you a loser. We are sure they never wrote anything so they never experienced writers block with a story.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 8 years ago
Please Continue

This is a warm and wonderful story very well told. Please continue this story as so many of us have come to enjoy all of your characters.

I am so proud of Anonymous for announcing that he is "Just Another Loser." It is so rare to find this kind of honesty from a mindless dolt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story....

This needs to continue....i think its a great story...

please finish this with love.....

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 8 years ago
Interesting story

Please finish it. This can go in so many directions, it should be interesting to see which way you go with it.

You've done a good job of developing the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pissed

What really fucking pisses me off is that people who write these fucking stories completely waste my time and the effort put into reading a story only to find that despite promising to complete cannot be bothered to do so.I would not have wasted my time if I knew this was going to happen.Fucking waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well being

I hope ur health is improving so u can continue with the story. Ones health is so more important. Hating patiently on ur return.

Chiara23Chiara23about 8 years agoAuthor
My Deepest Apologies

I'm truly sorry that I haven't been able to finish my stories. Some people have said some very cruel things about me and I really feel sorry for them and hope that they never have to deal with what I have over the past three years since my last publish.

For those of you who have expressed your appreciation and compassion I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It kills me that I can't write at this time and I feel like I've failed you all in this.

Thank you all and be well.

Chi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic read

The story that you have written is amazing! I am deeply sorry to hear about your health situation, I wish you a speedy recovery. When, not if, you get better I do hope that a part 3 will be in the future but at the is present time I really do hope you get well! Take care of yourself and I wish you all the best

Sincerely avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Appreciated

This was a great love story. It brought me tp tears. If you ever can finish it it would be wonderful and we'll.worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very talanted writer

What a very well written and cleverly thought out plot.This rates as one of the very best on the web let alone Literotica site.Yes it would be nice if it was finished but actually as it is its left to the imagination what would happen.

My wife is also my sister but we never met until I was 16 and she 14.my dad took me when he left my mom and went back to England.When he died my mom told me she was my stepmom and my real mom was in the USA.I read a story by breachbum1958 that was very close to my real life story but my life did not have so much drama.When we met we fell for each other and were immediately inserperable.Setup together when she was 23.and are very happy we have two daughters.Its why we both love these stories.Thanks for your stories and I hope sincerely that whatever is wrong is resolved and you are OK really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

This was one of the first stories to get me hooked into Literotica.....please, pretty please with a hamburger on top....continue.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
652 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories