All Comments on 'It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
unclemerv77unclemerv776 months ago

I hope you are still around and haven't moved on and can finish this story.

oldgraycatoldgraycat10 months ago

What a wonderful story. I am truly sad to read that this is your last story on this site. I am going to read your other stories as I find you are such a great writer that I enjoyed very much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please finish this story😭It’s my favorite story on this website. You’re a great writer, I do genuinely hope your health is doing well and that you’re able to give Chis and Scarlett the ending they deserve. One that’ll bring tears to the eyes of your readers like mine have done so many times reading this story. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. What a brilliant, well written story. It had me hooked with every word. Well done. I cant wait for the next chapter as and when you feel able to continue writing. I wish you all the best in your struggles and hope you feel better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, I actually teared up. 20 stars out of 10

AJeyeAJeyeabout 1 year ago

My best wishes for you. Finishing this story would be wonderful, but the important thing is your health. I wish I had even a modicum of your writing talent to help you, alas I suck. Heal and live happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel it is remarkably well written. I will be waiting for the next chapter!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

It needs one more chapter.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome story this needs to continue,, this is one of the best that I have read

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. It was very cool how you introduced some conflict and angst into the relationship. It really elevated the story. I sincerely hope you will be coming back with more chapters. It would be a shame to leave such a compelling story open ended. Thank you for the entertaining tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope that you can work through your depression issues and at least finish this fine story. This is one of the best stories I have read here and highlights what an engaging and talented writer you are. I would really enjoy you finishing this story off as it has been so engaging and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully, you can finish the story. I have found it pretty riveting and have just read both parts again.

Chiara23Chiara23almost 2 years agoAuthor

*** UPDATE JUNE 6, 2022 ***

Yet again, I'm sorry for not finishing 'It Started in a Cabin'. To all of those who have had supportive words for me, thank you very much! For the others who've said hurtful, and even hateful things to me and about me and my illness? Your parents must be ever so proud of you for being bullies, insensitive of people who are ill, unthinking, uncaring, and unsympathetic.

Mental illness is the redheaded stepchild of the medical field. Clancy has said a lot of truth regarding how it affects a person and their daily life, and I thank them for being there for me, defending me when I didn't have the strength to defend myself. If I had cancer, a heart attack, diabetes (which I do have btw!), any number of other diseases no one would bat an eye, they would be sympathetic.

Let me let you in on a little secret my bullies. One in four people live with some form of mental illness, and one in five people are affected by it, through friends, family, co-workers, and most of you don't even realize it! Please be kind, and thoughtful towards people who have to live with the ongoing stigma of living with a disease where for many people, they struggle with themselves every day, question whether their thoughts, words and emotions are truly their own, or are the illness that they're fighting. Be glad it's not you, as I wouldn't wish what I deal with on a daily basis on my worst enemies.

I'm trying to get to the point where I can return to writing here, even if it's just to give Cabin the conclusion it deserves. I've asked someone if they'd be willing to help me finish it (Clancy31015 ;)). If anyone would be willing to volunteer their time to help, maybe with the writing, or if anyone has any logical, intelligent and well thought out ideas of things that could help me along; please feel free to contact me.

*** No there will not be any car chases, gun battles with cartels, blowing up asteroids that are going to impact with the earth, though Chris and Scar might experience fireworks and a few stars when they finally do the deed!

Thank you again my loyal readers!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chi!

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 2 years ago

I hope this story gets a conclusion, I read so many regular books and stories on this site during COVID that I could handle something new from a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great read and I am more than disappointed that there is not a final chapter to this story.... one of the best stories I have read on this site.... FINISH THIS STORY. please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As suggested by another commenter, might you consider taking on a co-author in order to get this lovely tale finished? I’ve dealt with depression in the past and so am sympathetic to mental health challenges, but I think all of us would welcome a resolution for these characters, written by a sensitive co-author.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Great Story! from your new admirer Lee. (The guy who PM’d you who has MS) 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, five for you.

More sex, with your writing abilities...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/1/2021) You have a wonderful imagination and a great talent for expressing that imagination. While I’ve experienced nothing near what you have experienced I do battle two of those three dark specters that haunt many of us and that continue to challenge us every day. I pray that you are well and will continue to express your art. It saddens me greatly that you have not been able to continue this gem of a series. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story and your an awesome writer easily can get a good series out of this with recovery, the first time, college and possibly her mother's side accepting them, a summer break vacation, marriage great read keep it goin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It us the best i read i. A long time and i have read it twice. So please findh it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I have read on here… Hope you get better and are able to finish this one…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I've seen. With seamless transitions between scenes, tight storyline, vivid description, and fast pace, a pleasure to read. Very professional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a good story. Hope that the author is now better and can resume writing soon. Take care and awaiting your return and the conclusion to this.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please finish this story needs a proper end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

oh for the love of god finish this i beg of you this is an absolute crime FINISHIUOJHNKLBIOUKHJBNL><AF<JKHBMN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This story is so riveting and engaging, not at all what anyone would be expecting on this site. Please finish or write a book about them so i can buy it and see where the story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unfinished story

Please for the love of god please finish this story. to leave it at such a cliff hanger hurts the heart especially because the story is so fucking good.

PLEASE FINISH............

Bra46Bra46over 3 years ago
Asshole

To leave a good story unfinished is a crime!

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
It doesn't matter what others say

It's a good story and you should finish it.

songoku916songoku916over 3 years ago
Damn good story

This is one hell of a good story please update soon

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
A good love story

Gotta finish this story Don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Someone needs to finish this

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 4 years ago

Any plans for the third part to be released during this virus mess?

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 4 years ago

NOOOOOOOO!!!! You can't leave it like this!!! More! More! More!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good start

plenty of chapters left. please continue.

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonabout 4 years ago
Category is incest/TABOO.

Some seem to forget this category is incest/TABOO. While Steps having sex is not technically incest, it is indeed taboo! So lighten up!

songoku916songoku916over 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story can't wait till you finish it up

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
Readers, please read this comment...

If readers bothered to read other comments and contact the author or read their profile, you'd learn this author has a mental health disability. It's something that cannot be scheduled or whatnot. A person with a mental health condition suffers ups and downs, sometimes they have a down, it might be 2 seconds or it might be 10 years, no one knows. Mental Health Treatments are crapshoots, few head shrinkers know what they're down and treatments are NEVER a one size fits all because everyone is different, even twins would have different issues and treatments. Sometimes what a person undergoes treatment, they end up blocking things out or focusing on other aspects of life, so some things, like writing internet erotica, fall to the wayside because a person's health is more important. You cannot expect a person to put something like writing above their mental health or even physical health, some authors with a bleak diagnosis, like cancer, will keep pumping out stories until the very end and never warn readers the end is near or they might die without warning readers they're leaving a story unfinished following a bleak diagnosis, take Prolongued_Debut10 he was fighting and pumping out stories, another author took time away for treatment from exposure to Agent Orange, authors like JammyJimmy never announced he was ill and just vanished with theorists believing he died, others like Callicious died, but his son allowed Regg60 to publish a final installment (rumor was Fat_Dad was working on a follow on chapter to the original works or doing a continuation after the backlash following Regg60's let down), and other authors get the bleak diagnosis, leave their accounts in dormancy and spend their remaining days with family. My suggestion: bookmark the author's page or follow them, every week or year, check that page for some type of information, take Samslam, the author published their last story prior to this post over a year ago, which was over a year after their last story. Some authors go 1 hours between new works, others go 36 months or more. I'm watching CarbineMaster for their next work. There are other good authors out there, some authors even end up returning using a different account because they could not access their prior account for some reason. Chiara23 deserves to get healthy, they're working to get better. Read all posts and think about it, you never know if the author posted something or someone else did, you never know what's going on with someone in the real life. What if it was your brother or your sister or your significant other or someone else you know that was going through something but also happened to be writing on this site or another site? Would you harp on them for allegedly giving up on a story that you were addicted to or would you want them to get better first before going back to writing or something else? When an author hasn't posted or visited anything in 10 years and you can nearly guarantee they're dead or have given up on their story, then many you can consider doing a fanfiction type story or doing an unauthorized sequel or spin off, but remember to give the original author credit for their creation, don't just rip it off or jump to conclusions without researching things, sometimes however, it's better to leave things be and eventually they'll return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
communication

The key to communication is brevity. This story dragged for ever. It doesnt belong in incest/taboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
from great to bad

Rated first story a four. It was a beautiful story, and surprisingly, no sex. Can't imagine that on this site. Agreed with another on the first story that the characters referring to each other as sis and bro was too much. They barely knew each other at that point, they weren't family yet. You could have had a five if it wasn't for that.

As for the second story, I was very disappointed that it took the turn it did, the young couple going out on the best night of there life, and then discentigrating into the worst night of there life. You had a beautiful story going and you destroyed it. Not Good! Then, on top of that, you left everyone hanging, and I am still waiting for the followup to come. AND WHEN WILL THAT BE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes....not

True that the author abandoned this series somewhat, a disappointment for sure.

On the subject of incest though, both Chris and Scar were independent adults at the time of their parent's marriage, and the young couple are not blood-related. Meeting up for the first time after the wedding is another factor. No law in a democratic country could forbid an intimate relationship between Chris and Scar in this case.

Should they have been children in the eyes of the law, that is prior to legally becoming adults, and brought up together under one roof after the marriage of their parents, and Chris then being legally adopted by his stepfather, legally things would have been different. Sure a touchy subject then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story But ??

You Have left yourself a lot of different ways to Go ... I am looking Forward to the Ending ...

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
To those who are so stupid that they think a mental health condition can be cured faster than a few years...

You are wrong, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Depression, and many other conditions are lifelong battles. It takes years for doctors to diagnose and establish a treatment plan, and then there's no guarantee that treatment plan will work, doctors could prescribe a drug that may not work or overprescribe something that causes a setback. People who actually have the courage to admit they have a problem and get help are more human than idiots that put them down or complain that they should be cured. I have family that battles mental health issues, it's an up and down battle for many of them, even after years of treatment and years of prescriptions. Furthermore, there are cases where misdiagnosing a patient has led to lawsuits as have prescribing the wrong medication or too much medication, so doctors have been reluctant to prescribe a nuclear treatment option when a .22 will work, and they are afraid when they prescribe a .40 caliber when no treatment is necessary when the patient just needs some counseling or when a nuclear weapon is necessary. It's a guessing treatment for doctors on a continual basis, a mental health patient is lucky to be in a halfway reasonable place after a decade of treatment, they're lottery winners if they are on a decent plan by the five year mark, frequently it takes 10 years to get a treatment plan formed. Medication can also build up in a patient and the patient's prescriptions become less effective and their tolerance becomes such that the doctors have to change drugs. Please be respectful of people who have mental health conditions, a family member of yours could be suffering in silence because of your ignorance and may eventually take their own life or cut you out of their world so that they can start on a road to get the necessary treatment without the discriminatory views about mental health or your beliefs about the mentally ill. They might even turn around and punch you in the face or kick you in the crotch to finally shut you up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write another chapter. It's killing us you left us on a cliffhanger

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i agree with anonymous below

there are just too many unfinished stories on this site. i gave this a 1 - not because it wasn't great - it was - but why reward a lazy writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
over 4 years

over 4 years and no chapter three, i wish the site would demand that all stories be completed before posting anything then shit like this wouldn't happen. the writer seems to have no feelings for the story or the readers i doubt it takes 4 years to get over her problem if she ever had one probably too lazy to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How about...

The idiot ex- is so stupid that he tries to fight the charges, Chris and Scarlett both are put on the witness stand for the prosecution and their testimony puts the idiot in prison for life, and then the Prosecutor volunteers to arrange for a judge to preside over a wedding if they're interested, turning a blind eye to things. The idiot escapes and ends up captured by Scarlett and Chris on their honeymoon and they decide to stick him in a body bag while Chris recovers from beating the idiot into a coma, and when the police arrive, they take the body bag with the body and put a bunch of bullets into it, because it turns out the idiot had killed some cops during his escape and the cops offer them a reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let's gitter done!

Please write the third part of this great story. It deserves a happy ending.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 6 years ago
One of the best. We need more! Plz reply.

It's a really good story with great characters. Saw your profile and what you wrote about writers block and health and everything take it easy. If you do want to continue which I think you definitely should and want any help editing and such or bouncing off ideas and such do contact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You come first

Take care of your health first. Your story can wait. Your true fans will always be here waiting for your return. Hell maybe your experience will add another chapter down the road to such a fine masterpiece. It sure would make a great movie. The plot is way better than some of the crap out there. Forever a true fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue this story...

I was misdiagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia, but my sister is Bipolar, she uses knitting, reading, and writing as therapy instead of a prescription drugs, I ended up an avid reader of Literotica, but because of the Asperger's syndrome's OCD like repetitive behavior I read stories on this site like a chronic addict. Your stories are therapeutic and addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why say you have more in mind for these.two then nothing. Come on finish it was.really good but you just shoved ithe in the gutter.and left.it. what.a.screw.up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely amazing and outstanding.

Great story, please don'tend it there, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon

Need for your wonderful story to end in another venue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No.

I refuse. You can't just end on that. This story is too perfect to let it go like that, it deserves an ending. Please, for the love of everything holy and not, please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could someone finish this?????

Dear Chiara23, I'll not try to imagine what problems you face, so I'll just say that I hope and pray that you will soon be well from whatever is happening in your life. But I do have request. If, for any reason, you are unable to complete this story, I think I may be speaking in behalf of all your readers, could you possibly give your outline to another author to bring this wonderful story to a conclusion. Maybe one of your editors could complete it since they are familiar with your style of writing. If not, we will just wait patiently until you are able to finish this since I have been checking this story monthly for the past year or so. Sincerely, Charlie aka banjoman88

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Ohh Please

we really need to know where this story is going now. Such a great read I was lost in it with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

When are you going to finish this wonderful story I have read it 3 time already waiting to see what happens with Chris and Scarlett please keep writing this story I like how long the story is it keeps you Interesting So please finish it

midsummer52midsummer52almost 7 years ago
So good!

I hope you finish this one day. It's a great story so far and I can't wait to see what happens with these two.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Adding my voice

Even with the few errors, the story and characters stand well defined. Like "Charlie" above, I can imagine an ending. But, this is your tale, and I'd like to see how you resolve things.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

jcsamohtjcsamohtalmost 7 years ago
Finish PLEASE!!!!

This is the first time I commented, I truly love the build up and really hope you finish this series. You can't leave it hanging like this. The characters are so awesome you have to , have to, have to finish it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Story Ever

Most stories here are quick, really fake, and just not that good. But this one is the best on of them all. You actually got to know the characters and it brought the story to life. It's really well written. There was some erotic parts and I mean this story would be better off in Wattpad because it's super good. Honestly this "incest" story is probably the most realistic thing that could happen. Two people love each other, their parents marry forcing them to be siblings. So it's just another love story but with a greater love. I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work and also when Chris got shot, it literally sent a cold chill down my spine. I was so sad but he lived, yay. ~J

northwindtweaknorthwindtweakalmost 7 years ago
wow

can not wait for the next chapter.. your a bit slow in the porn side but your building an amazing story in the process so its ok.

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007about 7 years ago

Please add more CHAPTERS, its a awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no

you mother fucker abandoned this story and im not ok with that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best story !!!!!!!

I have read a lot of stories in my life, but I do believe this is the best I have ever read. I do hope you will write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

One of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!!

You have to finish y this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't bother

If scarlett could 'almost' give in...she doesn't really care for chris. Such a good story up to that point. Why is it that the majority of these stories writters feel the to make their characters week and unable to have back bone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

You write really really well. Fabulous storytelling. Please carry on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please get on with Chapter 3. The first two are wonderful, but you're killing me by leaving Chris unconscious in a hospital bed.

Have you considered having Chris and Scarlet getting married and going to college while living in married housing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific Story

One of the best stories I've read - Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this story i hope there is going go be a next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thats a great story

Is there going to be a next part hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I am looking forward to Chapter 3. The sooner, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope u r doing fine

Im rereading this again n I as well as others like to read ur next chapter. But I know as well ur healthcare comes first please get well

songoku916songoku916over 7 years ago
Update

Please update I love this story

banjoman88banjoman88over 7 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

I just started this series and it really captured my imagination. I was very disappointed to find that there was no conclusion, no chapter 03. And it's been three years. I know that writers on this site have no obligation to their readers, some readers don't even bother rating the story or leave feedback. I can tell that most of the 'top list' authors are either professional or near pro writers and their published work must take priority. But if you could spare just a few paragraphs to resolve the loose ends (other authors as well tend to leave too many loose ends).

But if not, I can 'write' in my imagination the final chapter. Done it before. But THANKS for a beautifully constructed story, and I mean that sincerely. "Charlie"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story definitely needs another chapter. Please continue your great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cant stop it like this....

please do the 3rd part...cannot wait till the next part is published. pleaseeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bloody hell

nooooooo what happens next ,hate a love story and it fades too whattttttt..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please add a 3rd chapter, I'm dying to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent .....

Please do the 3rd chapter. im eagerly waiting for it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

It's 3 in the morning, and I just finished reading both parts of your story. This is one of the best things I have read in a long time, and is seriously publisher-worthy writing! Keep it up, it's awesome!

From what I've seen, the internet trolls have decided to attach to your story and say stupid things. Don't pay any attention to them! You are an excellent writer, and I think you should take all the time you need to regain your health and finish the story how YOU want to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

This was one of the first stories to get me hooked into Literotica.....please, pretty please with a hamburger on top....continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very talanted writer

What a very well written and cleverly thought out plot.This rates as one of the very best on the web let alone Literotica site.Yes it would be nice if it was finished but actually as it is its left to the imagination what would happen.

My wife is also my sister but we never met until I was 16 and she 14.my dad took me when he left my mom and went back to England.When he died my mom told me she was my stepmom and my real mom was in the USA.I read a story by breachbum1958 that was very close to my real life story but my life did not have so much drama.When we met we fell for each other and were immediately inserperable.Setup together when she was 23.and are very happy we have two daughters.Its why we both love these stories.Thanks for your stories and I hope sincerely that whatever is wrong is resolved and you are OK really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Appreciated

This was a great love story. It brought me tp tears. If you ever can finish it it would be wonderful and we'll.worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic read

The story that you have written is amazing! I am deeply sorry to hear about your health situation, I wish you a speedy recovery. When, not if, you get better I do hope that a part 3 will be in the future but at the is present time I really do hope you get well! Take care of yourself and I wish you all the best

Sincerely avid reader.

Chiara23Chiara23about 8 years agoAuthor
My Deepest Apologies

I'm truly sorry that I haven't been able to finish my stories. Some people have said some very cruel things about me and I really feel sorry for them and hope that they never have to deal with what I have over the past three years since my last publish.

For those of you who have expressed your appreciation and compassion I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It kills me that I can't write at this time and I feel like I've failed you all in this.

Thank you all and be well.

Chi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well being

I hope ur health is improving so u can continue with the story. Ones health is so more important. Hating patiently on ur return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pissed

What really fucking pisses me off is that people who write these fucking stories completely waste my time and the effort put into reading a story only to find that despite promising to complete cannot be bothered to do so.I would not have wasted my time if I knew this was going to happen.Fucking waste of my time.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 8 years ago
Interesting story

Please finish it. This can go in so many directions, it should be interesting to see which way you go with it.

You've done a good job of developing the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story....

This needs to continue....i think its a great story...

please finish this with love.....

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 8 years ago
Please Continue

This is a warm and wonderful story very well told. Please continue this story as so many of us have come to enjoy all of your characters.

I am so proud of Anonymous for announcing that he is "Just Another Loser." It is so rare to find this kind of honesty from a mindless dolt.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years ago
We like it

We liked it and would love to read more. Please disregard the anonymous jerk who called you a loser. We are sure they never wrote anything so they never experienced writers block with a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just another loser

seems this writer is just another loser that can't finish what they start and doesn't have enough brains to stay on their medication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish this story, can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I do hope you have a good ending for these two as they have been thru enough hell and should end up together like that elderly couple. Please write an ending for this. Good I hope!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow great story totally absorbing

Uhhhhhhh why the bloody hell why does it take so long to finish these stories it's so annoying.Spend hours reading a great story only to be left cold.Insulting your readers by wasting their time committing to a story only to be let down.

I've been with my sister since I was 18 and we both love these stories but need them to finish properly.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories