It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

"Incredible!" Scarlett replied as she blushed. "He makes me tingle to my toes."

"Ha ha! Lucky bitch! I almost hate you. I think we've made the guys wait long enough, let's go." Dani said as she pulled Scarlett back out to the lobby.

The couples had a good time at the movie, the girls snuggling into their guys and smooching every now and then. After the movie they went to a local coffee shop and chatted for a bit. Scarlett and Chris filling Dani in on what had happened with them. Dani giggled a lot and teased them both mercilessly.

Scarlett really enjoyed going out with Chris and his friends, well her friends too now she guessed. She liked Dani and thought that they would probably get to be good friends in time. Chris was glad that Scarlett was having such a good time and was getting along with his friends. He suspected it had been a bit hard for her when she first moved in with their folks and didn't know anyone. The evening finally wore down and they made their good nights. Dani and Scarlett exchanged cell numbers and promised to keep in touch, planning a shopping day together very soon.

"So did you have a good time tonight Red?" Chris asked with a grin.

"Yeah, Dani and Jason are fun. You just called me 'Red' again. You did that the other day, what's up with that?"

He blushed, "Well I need a nickname for you. You call me 'boy-scout', I could still call you Scar, but Scar's the miserable brat I first met. You're not that girl anymore. What do you want me to call you?"

"Hmm, well I admit I was a bit of a brat when we met." She laughed. "I guess Red's okay if it's just you and me. If you were anybody else I'd probably punch your lights out for calling me that. I still like it when you call me Scar though, it kinda reminds me of the silly look you had on your face when you first checked me out."

"A BIT of a brat? You just oozed bitch stink when we first met sis," Chris chuckled.

"Okay, okay. Fine I was a bitch. You know, I really liked what you...well...what you did the other day."

"I uh, I liked it too. I wasn't really mad when you made me cum in my shorts. I was really just surprised more than anything. You looked beautiful when you came." Chris said with a blush.

"I did?"

"Yeah, the way your face looked. It looked like you were in heaven, you had the most beautiful smile after."

Scarlett blushed, "It felt like I was. I had such a glow on I had to Jill off twice when I went to bed!"

"Ha ha, yeah I think I've got a sock with your name on it now."

"EWW! Gross boy-scout! Really gross." Scarlett laughed as she playfully slapped him.

"Just being honest." Chris said as he thought about how desperately he had wanted to fuck his sister that morning. It had taken all of his willpower not to turn back and just take her there on the sofa she looked that hot.

"So what do we do now Christian?" She asked, thinking about her brother's smoldering eyes when he'd looked back at her. Seeing him look at her like that had made her insides turn to jelly.

"I dunno. I mean I know where I want things to go, but are we ready to go there yet?" he asked.

"Chris I want to go there too, but maybe you're right. I know I've put out a lot quicker with some guys in the past, but I was stupid then, I thought they loved me." She explained. "I know you love me, I just want our first time together to be perfect you know?"

"Yeah, me too. I think maybe for now we shouldn't force things, let them happen when they happen." he replied as they pulled into their driveway.

"You'll still feel me up though right?" she asked with a sly grin.

"You bet sis, I'd do it every day just so I could see that smile if you asked me to." he replied

"Mmm, careful what you wish for boy-scout," Scarlett said with a soft smile.

The lights were still on when they got home so they stopped at the front door and kissed for a few minutes before going into the house. Both of them were still flushed with excitement when they entered the living room. Their folks looked up and had knowing smiles on their faces when they saw the state their kids were in.

"Have fun guys?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Scarlett replied with a slight blush, thinking Lisa may have noticed how hot she felt right then.

"The movie was okay, we went for coffee after and told Dani about us and she is cool with it," Chris said. "She seemed to like Scarlett."

"That's good, it's great to see you making friends now kiddo." Her dad said with a smile.

"Dani wants to come over and hear my demo discs from the band. She likes punk too."

"Have her over any time honey," Lisa said with a stretch and yawn. "Well I think I'm going to go to bed now. Not too late okay kids?"

"Yeah it's that time for me too. Try to behave you two." Steve teased.

Once their parents had gone upstairs Chris grabbed Scarlett into a tight hug. She put her head on his shoulder and sighed softly. Scarlett felt so safe and warm in his arms, she'd never felt that way with any of the other guys she had been with. She could feel his heart beating against hers. It made her feel like they were one person, their hearts beating in unison. She never wanted that feeling to end and wanted Chris to always hold her like he was now.

She looked up at Chris and he gave her his puppy dog eyes which made her giggle. "What now boy-scout?" she asked.

He grinned and kissed the tip of her nose, "I just don't want this to end sis. I love how you feel when I hold you like this. Did you maybe want to cuddle for a bit?"

"Sure, I'd like that bro." she said as she pulled him to the sofa. They piled some pillows up against one end of it then sat snuggled together against them, with Scarlett's head and arm on Chris' chest and his arm draped across her shoulders.

Chris stroked her arm and shoulder absently and toyed with her crimson locks, twirling and sliding them between his fingers. He couldn't believe that in just a few short months he had become totally, madly in love with this girl in his arms. Once she had let go of her bitchy attitude and let him see the real her he had fallen fast and hard for her. She was smart, funny and had a playful streak a mile wide. Chris never knew what she was going to do. He knew what he was going to do though, he was going to make sure that there was never going to be a reason for her to ever want to leave him. Their first fight had crushed him. It wasn't the fight so much as the cold and empty silence between them afterward, not being able to take her in his arms and make her happy once again. He knew that they would have their share of fights, but he hoped that none of them would ever leave him empty again.

He slipped his hand from her shoulder and let it slide down to her firm breast, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Scarlett looked up at him and giggled before taking his hand from her chest, "Bad boy! What if my Dad saw that?"

Chris chuckled, "I'd probably have a broken hand, but it would be worth it."

"Yeah I'm sure it would be for you," she quipped.

He leaned in for a kiss which Scarlett welcomed eagerly, her arms wrapping around him and pulling him tight to her. Their tongues danced for a few moments and Scarlett could feel her heat rising again, her cheeks growing hot and moisture pooling in her panties. Her hand stroked his face and slid down to his muscled chest, teasing one of his nipples through his shirt. Chris moaned and kissed her harder, his tongue becoming more insistent in her mouth. Scarlett sucked his tongue hungrily and teased him more, sliding her hand lower to his stomach and playing with the button of his jeans.

Chris took her hand away and kissed her fingertips with a grin, "No, no. We're waiting remember?"

"You're an asshole."

"And you're still a bitch." He replied.

"Of course I am, but I'm your bitch boy-scout." Scarlett husked.

"Mmm, I like that Scar. My bitch...sounds kinda sexy." he laughed.

"You haven't even seen me being sexy yet Christian."

"I dunno, you looked pretty damned sexy in that green dress."

"Speaking of green dresses I think I'm almost ready for that night of dancing you promised me. I guess when we see the doctor next week we'll know for sure eh?"

"Yeah I guess so. Any particular place you'd like to go? I know a club that has some decent music that we can go to. And I know for a fact that you'd be the hottest girl there if we went to it."

"Anywhere where we can have fun and I can tease the hell out of you is fine by me boy-scout. As long as you only keep your eyes on me and the other girls off of you I'll be happy." Scarlett said with a seductive smile.

"If you're wearing that dress that will definitely not be a problem." He said as he kissed her.

"Good. I'd hate to have to kill my favourite step-brother for being a slut."

"I'm not a slut!" Chris said with a grin. "It's not my fault girls like me. Hell I'm still not sure why they do."

"Maybe because you're sweet, caring, gentle, and hot as hell?" she teased.

Chris blushed, "I don't think so, I'm just a guy. Nothing special really."

"No Chris, you're very special." Scarlett mumbled somewhat sleepily.

"So are you Scar," he replied, sleepy as well.

Both of their heads were nodding now but neither one wanted to get out of their comfortable cuddle. Scarlett rested her head back on Chris' chest, listening to his heart beating slowly under her ear. It had an hypnotic effect on her and soon she was breathing heavy and slow, deeply asleep. Chris followed her very shortly, his nose buried in her hair, inhaling the apple scent of her shampoo.

---

Chris and Scarlett were still fast asleep on the couch when their parents got up in the morning. Steve saw them first and cautioned Lisa to be quiet as they moved up on the two of them. Seeing their kids in such a loving embrace made them both realize that they had made the right decision in letting them have their relationship. Steve could see just by the way Chris had his arms wrapped protectively around his daughter that the young man would always hold her like that and never allow anyone or anything to harm her. The innocent, sweet looks on their faces brought a tear to Lisa's eye. She just wanted to bundle them up in her arms she was so happy for them. They were wrapped up around each other, arms and legs tangled and snuggled right up. Scarlett was lying half on Chris, head still on his chest and he still had his nose in her hair.

Steve broke the spell the parents were in, "Kinda sweet isn't it?" he murmured softly.

"God they're so cute I'm just melting inside Steve," Lisa whispered.

"Let's leave them alone. They're comfortable where they are honey."

"Yeah, let's go out to get coffee, we'll bring something back for them too." Lisa said.

"Okay, just be very quiet." Steve added.

They slipped their shoes on and grabbed a set of car keys then snuck out the door to the car, driving to the nearest Tim Horton's coffee shop. They returned shortly with coffees and fresh donuts, placing them on the counter. Steve and Lisa took their drinks and moved to the love seat so they could sit and watch their kids sleep while they drank their coffee and ate their donuts quietly. They sat for a few minutes and had almost finished their coffees before Scarlett finally stirred, blinking sleepily and raising her head. She looked around blearily for a second before she focused on Steve and Lisa. They were smiling at her so she gave them a lopsided grin back. She extricated herself from her brother's arms and sat up, stretching and yawning.

"Wow, I guess we were more tired than we thought." she mumbled.

"There's a French Vanilla on the counter for you sweetie," Lisa said softly.

"Thanks Lisa," Scarlett said as she got up and padded to the kitchen to get it. She grabbed a dutchie to go with it then rejoined her parents as they watched Chris.

It was only a few more minutes before he sat up with a start and looked around. "Whu..What?" he said groggily.

"Good morning boy-scout," Scarlett said as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey beautiful!" Chris said as he pulled her into a hug. "Hi guys, what's for breakfast?"

Steve chuckled, "Morning, coffee and donuts in the kitchen. You'll probably want to nuke yours, it might be cold by now."

"Hmm, okay." Chris said as he got up and headed for the kitchen to grab his coffee and a donut for himself.

Once Chris was back in the living room they all sat and chatted for a bit. Chris and Scarlett apologized for falling asleep on the couch but their parents just shrugged it off, saying they thought it was cute how they were all cuddled up together when they had come down that morning. Both kids were inwardly pleased that neither parent seemed upset by finding them sprawled across each other.

--- Chapter Nine

The following week Chris took Scarlett to see her doctor so they could see how her knee was healing. They both figured that with all the extra training that she had done her leg was almost better than it had been before her injury, but wanted the doctor's confirmation of their guess. They waited patiently until they were called into the examination room, where the doctor did some mobility and strength tests. She seemed quite pleased with what she saw and smiled when they sat at her desk to go over what she'd found.

"Well, I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing here Scarlett," Doctor Haines said. "Without knowing the condition of your leg prior to your injury it's hard to gauge, but you've got pretty close seventy-five percent strength and mobility in comparison to your left leg."

"Yes!" She cheered as she pumped her fist in the air.

Chris hugged his step-sister around the shoulders with an arm and grinned, "See? I told you we could do it!"

"Thanks so much boy-scout!" Scarlett said as she returned his hug and kissed his cheek.

"What exactly could you do?" Doctor Haines asked.

"Chris set up an extra training program for me," The young redhead replied. "Weight training, running, swimming, stretches, you name it. He thought if we supplemented the physio I could maybe get my knee in better shape faster."

"And you thought this was a good idea? Just going ahead and doing extra over and above what the physiotherapist recommended?" her doctor asked with a frown.

"We checked with him first Dr. Haines. We didn't do anything that he hadn't cleared," Chris said.

"So how did you come up with this plan then Chris? Do you have any training?"

Chris blushed and gave her a shy smile, "Well, I'm going to be studying kinesiology when I go to school next term, I've done a few pre-entry courses already."

"Well I'm impressed, it looks like whatever program you enacted with Scarlett certainly did quite a lot to her great recovery. You should be proud of yourself Chris." Dr. Haines said with a smile.

"Thanks Dr. Haines," Chris replied happily.

"Scarlett I would suggest you continue with your training regimen to maintain your strength and flexibility. The last thing you want to do is re-injure your leg and have to start all over again. I'd like to see you again in six months just to see how things are going okay?"

"Sure Doc! That's great and thanks for everything." Scarlett replied.

"Thank Chris, he's the one who came up with your recovery plan." Dr. Haines replied with a smile of her own.

"Oh I definitely plan on doing that," She said with a sly grin at Chris as they got up and let themselves out, stopping to book an appointment with the receptionist for six months.

When they got out to their car Scarlett grabbed Chris and pushed him up against the side of it, kissing him hard and diving her tongue into his mouth. He was surprised at first but quickly began responding to her steaming kiss, his hands grabbing her hips and pulling her tighter to him, one hand snaking up and tangling in her long hair. They stood there for several minutes, the kiss becoming more urgent and frenzied by the moment, mouths fighting for dominance and their hands stroking and petting heatedly. Scarlett finally broke the kiss and stepped back, panting, with flushed cheeks and a hungry gleam in her eyes.

She reached up and poked Chris on the tip of his nose with a finger, "That Christian Thornton, is just the beginning of my thank you. You WILL be taking me dancing next Friday night, as well as dinner at a nice restaurant. After that we'll see where the thanks will go from there."

"Jesus," Chris replied with a grin as he caught his breath. "If that's just the beginning I'm almost afraid to ask what the rest is going to be like!"

"I'm sure you might be able to think of some possible scenarios boy-scout," Scar said with a smirk as she opened her door and got in the car.

Chris stood there for a second then shook his head and chuckled to himself. "I'm so freaking dead," he muttered as he got into the driver's side seat.

On the drive home the young couple chatted happily about the news from Dr. Haines. Scarlett was very pleased and excited that she'd managed to reduce her recovery time and even improve her strength with Chris' help.

"God Chris you're amazing!" She gushed as she kissed his cheek.

"Hey! Come on, don't distract the driver," Chris laughed. "You're the one who's amazing Scar, you did all the work to get your leg better."

"Uh uh, it was your plan bro, you deserve the credit for that."

"Yeah but..."

"Don't 'yeah but' me Chris, you planned everything out for me and kept me focused so shut up." Scarlett interrupted as she punched Chris in the shoulder.

Chris rubbed his shoulder and grinned at her, "OK, OK! You don't have to beat me up Red, it was my idea but we both worked to keep you going."

Scarlett felt her phone buzz in her pocket and pulled it out. Glancing at the screen she went pale when she recognized the number and quickly hit the end button so that she didn't have to take the call.

"Why didn't you answer that?" Chris asked with a quizzical look.

"Uh I didn't recognize the number, it was probably someone wanting to sell a time-share bro." Scar hedged as she looked out her side window.

Chris nodded and turned back to driving, "Ahh, yeah probably."

Looking out her window She shuddered. Scarlett knew exactly who had called. The last time they had spoken was before she had moved in with her dad and Lisa at the beginning of the summer, and it had not been a good scene at all. Her phone suddenly beeped that there was a new voice mail and she jumped in surprise.

"Man they must be desperate to sell the condo or whatever if they left a message!" Chris said with a chuckle when he heard Scar's phone bleep.

"Yeah, ha ha. Maybe they've got a bogo sale on!" Scarlett replied, trying to hide her nervousness.

---

Scarlett went straight to her room when they got home, closing and locking her door before flopping on her bed and checking her voice mail. She had a very bad feeling about the waiting message and groaned when she heard the voice.

'Scar, babe! It's Adrian. Listen I'm in town for a bit and thought maybe we could get together and have some fun. Y'know, like old times. Give me a shout okay? See ya you little sex kitten!'

"Shit! Shit, shit, SHIT!!" Scarlett cursed as she punched her pillow. She sat there for a few moments and tried to get her thoughts together. 'If Adrian's in town he probably knows where I live', Scar thought to herself. 'It's only a matter of time before he winds up here. Fuck, I have to keep him away from here. God this is just a total mess!'

Sitting with her head in her hands she tried to think of a way to keep her ex away, and Chris from finding out he was in town. She knew she was in huge trouble. Adrian was eight years older than her and was one of those guys who just skated by on charm, able to get people to do what he wanted with almost no effort. He had been like kryptonite to her and had used her weakness for him against her at every opportunity. It seemed to her that just about every time they got together they'd ended up having sex, and Adrian was just so smooth that whatever he suggested they do she pretty much did. The things he'd gotten her to do made her shudder unconsciously. Although she had enjoyed some of the things they'd done, others had been strange at times.

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers