It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers

Scarlett knew she had to put a stop to the whole Adrian thing as quickly as possible. She picked up her phone and dialed Adrian's number, listening to it ring then the line opening as he took the call.

"Scar! Babe, I'm glad you called!" Adrian said.

"Hey Ade, long time." Scarlett said as calmly as she could manage even though her heart was beating like a trip hammer in her chest.

"Babe we need to hook up and make some magic like we used to."

"Adrian what do you want?" She asked him.

"You know what I want babe, I want that sweet little ass of yours. It's been way too long and you know how much you like it with me!" Adrian replied smoothly.

"Stop calling me that, you know I hate it!" Scarlett snapped at him. "Listen I'm seeing someone now, it's not a good time..."

Adrian chuckled over the phone, "Well I can make it a good time for you and you know it. Remember the last time we were together? How can you possibly say no to something that good Scar?"

Scarlett cringed, remembering the incident with trepidation. "Look if we get together nothing happens okay? We just talk. That's it. Nothing else got it?"

"Okay babe, whatever you say. Just keep your options open. We may just light up the night like we used to if you ask real nice."

"Adrian stop it! We're not going to fuck okay?" She said as she tried to control her voice, which was quaking with anger, fear and that strange desire she always got around him. The one that made her do things she didn't always want to.

"Fine whatever, when do you wanna meet?" He asked slyly.

She took a deep breath to calm herself again before speaking, "Square One Mall at the food court. One hour."

"Ha ha! You sound like a cheesy spy movie babe. It's just me, no tricks okay?" Adrian laughed.

"One hour Adrian, see you then." She said as she hung up her phone.

Slumping back onto her bed Scarlett wrapped her arms around her body and shivered as if she was chilled to the bone. She knew she was in deep shit for sure now. If Adrian could affect her like that just talking on the phone she was almost terrified to find out what he could do in person. Lifting her hand in front of her eyes she saw that it was shaking like a leaf.

"I'm totally screwed," she muttered as she got up and went into the bathroom to run some cold water on her face before heading out.

Scarlett almost ran to the front door, hardly breaking stride to grab her car keys and open the door. Chris saw her rushing out and wondered what was going on.

"Where ya going Red?" he asked as she rushed past him.

"Out," she said as the door slammed behind her.

Chris shook his head in confusion. He was pretty sure both his cousin Christy, and Dani were busy as it was a weekday and they were either in classes or at work, so she probably wasn't meeting either of them. By the look on his step-sister's face he was pretty sure she was upset by something, but was also sure it didn't involve either of their parents as she would have told him before rushing out. He shook his head and went to get a drink from the fridge before returning to his game.

---

As Scarlett drove she thought back on her relationship with Adrian. She had met him through Monique, the drummer in their band. Mo's brother and his buddies usually ended up showing up at their gigs and were their cheering squad at most of their shows. One particular night Adrian had shown up with the regular gang of friends. After their last set the girls had gone and sat with Mo's brother and his friends like they normally did. Adrian had insinuated himself into the center of the group, telling tall tales, joking and making everyone laugh. Witty and charming, he'd gotten Scar under his spell pretty quickly, complimenting her on her looks and singing repeatedly. To an eighteen year old, having a good looking, charming twenty-six year old paying such close attention to her was like gold. By the end of that night she'd found herself in a back corner of the bar with him, his tongue down her throat and one of his hands up her top. Things had progressed rapidly for the two of them after that with Adrian taking a dominant role in their relationship.

The first time they'd had sex was a mere two days after they first met. Adrian had asked Scarlett out and had wined and dined her, taking her to a swank restaurant and plying her with top notch food and wine as he regaled her with tales of his many escapades. That night they'd ended up back at Adrian's where he turned up the charm even more and let his words and hands loosen her up to the point where she was sitting in his lap on his bed, topless and begging for him to have sex with her. He'd played Scarlett well that night, much like her friend Mo played her drums, hard, fast and loud. Scar hadn't had much experience before meeting Adrian, but after that night of passion and lust she was hooked completely by him.

It wasn't long after when Adrian started introducing some strange little games into their sex play. He frequently expected her to call him 'Daddy' when they made love, and on several occasions when they'd gone to the movies he insisted they sit in the back row of the theater, where he'd masturbate her to an orgasm while people sat around them. During one particularly mortifying incident for her, Adrian had had her strip then handcuffed her to the railing of his apartment balcony, he then proceeded to finger and fuck her to multiple orgasms for the whole neighborhood to see and hear.

She remembered that night vividly, like it was a waking nightmare. When Adrian had told her what he had wanted to do she had balked at first, knowing that what he had planned was way beyond her comfort level. But then he began talking and touching her, caressing her physically and verbally, repeatedly calling her his 'babe' and reassuring her that once they started she would love it. Eventually she caved and began to undress. Once she was naked Scar had let him lead her to the railing of his balcony and let him cuff her there, submitting to him once again. The cool night air had made her shiver and her nipples had hardened immediately. Adrian had then begun caressing her, touching her and making her squirm as his warm hands left trails like fire across her cooling skin. His lips had followed his hands in their travels, causing her to moan in reaction to his ministrations. Scarlett had gasped, moaned and wailed through numerous orgasms that night until she was exhausted. When Adrian was done with her and released her she had slumped into his arms, quivering and thanking him over and over.

---

Scarlett shook her head to clear it of the memories that were running through it, and decided that there was no way that she could let Adrian manipulate her like he had in the past. She realized that she had far more at stake than her pride and morals being compromised with this situation, if she screwed up she could totally blow things with Chris.

She arrived with fifteen minutes to spare and got herself a latte at Starbucks before finding a seat. She was pretty sure Adrian wouldn't recognize her since she'd only ever been blond while they dated. After a few minutes she saw him wandering around the court and got up, walking over to him. Every nerve in her body was jangling and her stomach was rolling as she approached him.

"Hey Adrian," she said with a hitch in her voice as she got closer to him.

Adrian turned and gave her a wide grin, his eyes traveling up and down her body hungrily. "Babe! I wouldn't have recognized you at all! You look HOT Scar, love the hair it really suits, and knowing what you're like it fits perfectly."

"Cut it out Ade we're here to talk, nothing else." She replied.

"Fine babe, let's grab a seat and talk." Adrian said as he put his arm around her waist and guided her to a table off to the side where there weren't many people.

Scarlett shivered and felt her skin crawl where Adrian had touched her back. She sat down at the table and Adrian slipped in across from her. She stared at him for a moment and realized that even though she was still drawn to Adrian, his pull wasn't as great as it had been back in Montreal. He hadn't changed his look much, longish wavy brown hair, barely there mustache and goatee, what looked to be a silk shirt, and black skinny jeans with dress boots. A total fashion dichotomy.

"So babe, you look totally hot, have you been working out?" Adrian said with a grin.

Blushing, Scar looked away and cursed herself for actually being pleased that he'd noticed her physical changes since the last time they'd been together. "Don't call me that Adrian, you know I hate it for Christ's sake!"

"Okay Scar," he said as he took her hand in his, slowly stroking his thumb along the back of it.

"Look, Adrian I have a boyfriend now. We broke up before I moved here...this is just...just...STOP THAT!" Scar said as she pulled her hand from his.

"Scar we have history, and chemistry. You can't deny that babe. Besides you never did give me my going away present before you left..."

She felt an angry heat rise in her chest and snapped at Adrian, "Your going away present? There was no way in hell I was going to do that and you know it!"

"Babe..baby you know you would've loved it. You were always a little freak in bed, the things you'd do..." Adrian murmured softly.

"N-no Ade, I wouldn't have. And everything I did was what you wanted, not me." Scarlett said as she looked at the table, spinning her cooling coffee in her hands. She knew she couldn't look at him anymore, she was afraid Adrian would talk her into something she'd regret later.

"You still did it Scar, and you liked it, you can't deny that either," he chuckled as he took one of Scar's hands in his again, sliding his thumb back and forth.

"Adrian please, this is hard enough as it is. We're over, done. We can't see each other again okay?" Scarlett said, her voice shaking with emotions she was having a hard time controlling.

"Scar we're good together, you know it babe. Why do you have to fight that so hard?"

"Because we're not Ade, you're good for you but you're not good for me." She replied as she pulled her hand from his once more.

"But babe you know deep down that that's not true. You want me, I can tell." Adrian soothed as he leaned forward and kissed her, making her moan softly as his tongue slowly reacquainted itself with the inside of her mouth.

"I gotta go. Don't call me or come near me again," Scar said thickly as she dragged herself up from the table, her whole body trembling after the brief contact their mouths had made. "I mean it Ade, we're done."

Adrian gave her a smile, "Sure babe, whatever you say."

Scarlett turned and walked away, she could feel Adrian's eyes on her as she left. Her skin itched where she imagined his eyes were looking. Her breathing was ragged and her palms were wet, but she'd done it, she'd told Adrian they were done. Now hopefully he'd take the hint and bugger off. She strode stiffly down the concourse, trying to get away from him without running like the scared little girl she felt she was right then.

---

Scarlett was numb when she returned home, she got out of the car and walked up to the door, stopping momentarily to lean her forehead on it as her mind caught up with everything that had happened that afternoon. Adrian had tried to get her to give in but she'd been able to resist him, even when he'd kissed her and made her drip into her panties with desire. She knew she'd be doomed if they ever met up again. Every time he touched her Scarlett felt her resolve crumble that much more. It had taken every ounce of her strength to get up and leave but she'd managed it.

She opened the door and stepped in, flipping off her shoes and walking into the living room. Chris was busy vacuuming when she got in, and from the look he gave her she suspected she looked the same way she felt because he walked over to her, taking her into a close hug and stroking her back gently.

"Sweetie are you okay? What happened?" He asked with concern in his voice as he looked into her eyes.

"N-nothing, it's okay Chris...I just don't wanna talk about it right now okay?" Scarlett replied with a shaky voice as she felt tears well.

"You know you can tell me anything, maybe I can help?" Chris said.

"Just, something bad happened while I was out. But I dealt with it and it's done," she said shakily. "Maybe another time I can tell you but not right now okay boy-scout?"

"Okay babe.." Chris started to say, but he was suddenly interrupted when Scarlett shoved him away, glaring daggers at him.

"What did you just call me?" She asked in a cold hiss.

"Uh...babe?" he replied, totally confused by his step-sister's sudden change in mood, not sure where her anger had come from or why she was directing it at him.

Poking Chris hard in the chest Scarlett snarled at him, "Don't you ever, EVER call me that again! GOT IT?"

"Yeah! God, what the fuck sis!?" Chris groused as he backed away from her, rubbing his chest where she'd jabbed him.

"I'm serious Chris, you ever call me 'babe' again I swear I'll break your arm." she snapped.

"Okay, I won't call you that again! What's your problem?"

"Nothing," Scarlett muttered as she turned away from him, upset that she'd lost it on Chris for something so trivial. "I just...I'm sorry, I'm still on edge from earlier. I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

Chris took her back into his arms for a long hug as he tried to figure out what had just happened between them. They'd had a few minor spats since their major blow-up but nothing compared to her outburst just now. He'd never seen Scarlett display such rage before and if he was honest with himself it had scared the hell out of him. He wondered what had gotten her so worked up but knew pushing her for details right now was a very bad idea.

---

Scarlett stewed and worried for a few days, wondering if Adrian would really let it go and leave her alone. She hasn't heard from him since they had met at the mall but she still fretted. Finally giving up, she called her friend Christy for some advice.

"Christy?"

"Hey Scarlett what's up?"

"God I'm in trouble. Adrian's in town and we met up the other day," Scarlett said worriedly.

"Your ex? Does Chris know you got together with him?" Christy asked with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, and no I didn't tell him I met up with him. Please don't tell Chris!"

"I won't honey, but you can't keep it from him forever Scarlett." Christy said.

"I know!" She replied with a sigh. "He's only here for a few days so I'm hoping things just blow over."

"Adrian's the one who got you to 'do' things isn't he?"

"Um yeah," Scarlett said as she blushed.

"Nothing happened did it?" her friend asked.

"NO! Nothing happened, honest. I mean he kissed me, and I just about gave in but I stopped it and told him we were through." Scarlett explained.

Christy was silent for a moment, thinking about what Scarlett had told her about her ex. She was genuinely worried for her friend. Adrian was a manipulative shit from what she understood and probably wouldn't take no as an answer.

"I'm glad you were able to stop things but you can't see him again," she said.

"I know I can't Christy, but I told you what he was like. I'm just afraid he'll turn up here!" The redhead groaned into her phone.

"Yeah I was thinking that too. Does Chris even know you dated him?"

"No I never told him about Adrian. I just kind of want to forget the whole thing with him."

"Maybe you should tell him. It's going to come up eventually, he may as well find out on your terms." Christy coaxed.

"Yeah then he'll know just how sick of a freak I am and dump me!" Scarlett said despondently.

"Scarlett stop it! You're not a sick freak okay? You told me you didn't want to do that stuff and that Adrian had conned you into doing it. Chris loves you, he won't judge you because you were made to do things you didn't want to. Just tell him okay?"

Scarlett wiped her eyes and nodded to herself before answering, "You're right Christy, he needs to know. At least then he can decide whether or not he hates me."

"Jeez seriously? We've all done stupid stuff we regret, your shit just happens to be kinky as hell that's all!" Christy chuckled. "Tell him what happened with Adrian, I'm sure things will work out."

"Yeah, I'll do it. Thanks Christy." Scarlett said.

"Don't worry about it girlfriend. But don't be surprised if Chris gets all turned on!" Christy giggled.

"Oh God that's all I need!" Scarlett said as she giggled too. "Thanks again Christy, I'll let you know how things go."

"Okay we'll talk soon, bye."

Scarlett hit end and sat thinking. She knew Christy was right that she should tell Chris about Adrian, but she was very hesitant about telling him that he was in town. She decided to tell him about her past with Adrian, but leave out the fact that he was in town and she had met with him.

She got up and went down to the living room where Chris and her dad were watching hockey together. "Hey, uh, Chris can we talk?"

Chris looked up and gave her a smile, "Sure what's up sis?"

"Ahh this is kinda private bro. Can we maybe go for a walk or something?" Scarlett said as she looked at her dad. He didn't know anything about Adrian either and she preferred to keep it that way.

"Yeah OK. The Leafs are losing anyway, let's go."

The pair grabbed their coats and went out into the cold November night.

"So-o, what's up Red?" Chris asked once they started walking down the street.

Scarlett blushed and looked down at her feet for a moment as they walked along. "I need to tell you a few things about me boy-scout. I'm not going to be able to do this unless I get it all out in one shot though okay?"

"Okay b...sweetie, I won't say anything until you're done."

"Thanks Chris," Scarlett said as she took his hand in hers. "Last year I met this guy named Adrian..."

Over the course of the next hour they wandered through the neighborhood while she poured her heart out to him about her relationship with Adrian. Sometimes she'd start to cry and they'd stop while Chris held her and comforted her until she could continue, but he kept to his word and remained silent while she spoke. Through that whole time neither of them noticed the car that slowly followed them.

They were about a hundred yards from home as Scarlett finished her tale, "...and that's pretty much it, I broke it off with him then moved here a couple of weeks later."

She wiped her eyes and nose then waited expectantly for Chris's reaction to her sordid past. The silence was killing her as Chris gathered his thoughts and digested what she had told him.

"G-god you hate me don't you?" she asked as tears began to form in her eyes again.

"What? NO! No I don't hate you." Chris said as he bundled her into his arms, holding her close and stroking her hair. "I could never hate you! Jesus, that Adrian guy took advantage of you and used you honey, what happened wasn't your fault."

"But I acted like such a whore and slut!" Scarlett protested.

"Scarlett don't! I don't ever want to hear you call yourself a whore again!" Chris replied forcefully. "You are NOT a whore, understand? Adrian's a douche bag and I swear I'll kick his ass if I ever see him."

Scarlett reached up and wrapped her arms around Chris's neck and smiled at him, "Okay Chris. Promise me something though?"

"Sure sweetie anything," Chris replied.

"Promise you'll never make me do anything I don't want to?" she asked with a serious voice.

"Of course I won't! I never would've done that anyway, but after finding out what Adrian did to you I could never betray you like that." Chris said just as seriously. Then he got a gleam in his eyes and chuckled. "But if you ever did want to try a few of those things again..."

Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers