It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers

"You're such a jerk!" Scarlett laughed as she smacked Chris in the back of the head with her hand. "Christy said you'd probably get all horny if I told you what I did!"

"Wait, Christy knows about this?" Chris asked in surprise.

"Uh yeah," she said.

"What did she say when you told her?" he asked.

"Same thing as you did, it wasn't my fault and Adrian was scum."

Chris nodded and smiled, "Good, that's what I figured she'd say."

"So I guess I'm not a whore then."

"Nope, definitely not a whore." Chris chuckled.

"What about a slut? You never said anything about me being a slut." Scarlett asked with a smirk.

Chris pulled her in for a long kiss then smiled down at her, "Oh being a slut is fine. Be a mega-slut for all I care. Just remember that I'm your boyfriend now. That means I'm the only one you're allowed to be slutty with."

"Well I guess that'll have to do," she replied with an overly dramatic sigh.

"It better Miss Scarlett McCormick, I plan on being around for a very long time." Chris said as he gave her a tender kiss.

"Well that's good to know Mister Christian Thornton. I've kinda gotten used to you being around all the time." Scarlett giggled.

"Are we done now? I'm freezing my ass off here sis," Chris stated.

"Yeah we're done boy-scout, let's get inside and cuddle." she replied with another quick peck to his lips.

--- Chapter Ten

Chris knew Scarlett's birthday was coming up and had decided to get her a special present that he hoped she'd really like. He'd found a pretty silver heart and chain that could have stones mounted and had the jeweller set their birthstones in it. Scarlett was out when he got home so he showed his mom her gift.

"Oh wow, Chris this is very pretty!" Lisa said as she held the delicate chain and heart in her hands.

Chris beamed, "You think she'll like it?"

Lisa smiled at him and nodded, "She'll love it sweetie. Just don't be surprised if she cries. Scarlett may act tough but deep down she's a very sweet, sensitive girl."

"Yeah, I know. I was going to give it to her on her birthday, but I'm thinking of maybe giving it to her when we go out on Friday."

"Ooh she'd love that honey," Lisa cooed thinking about how Chris had planned a romantic dinner for them before they were to go dancing. "I know you two will have a good time on Friday, and don't worry about the bill at the restaurant I've already arranged for them to use my credit card."

"Aww Mom you didn't have to do that!" Chris exclaimed.

Lisa held her hand up to stop any further protests, "Chris you and Scarlett have been working hard for this night, the least I can do is help a little bit to make it special for you both."

"Okay Mom, thanks," Chris really did appreciate the gesture even though he could afford it himself.

"Steve and I are very proud of you guys," Lisa said. "You've both done so well in getting Scarlett's knee healed, and have handled yourselves very well in your relationship and in respecting our wishes."

"Thanks Mom," Chris said with a slight blush.

"We've talked things over and realize that it's pointless to expect you to act like brother and sister. That's just not going to happen is it?" she smiled.

"I don't think so," he chuckled.

"Well as long as you guys try to behave we're okay with you acting more like boyfriend and girlfriend around here."

"Really? So we don't have to sneak around if we want to kiss anymore?" Chris asked.

"No you don't have to sneak around," his mom laughed. "We haven't freaked out the few times you've done it in front of us have we?"

"Well no."

"We'd just appreciate it if you guys didn't get too hot and heavy in front of us. You are still living with your parents you know." Lisa said as she tried to give her son a stern look but she couldn't help a little smirk. "You've both got rooms with locks on the doors if you want to get busy."

"Mom!" Chris cried out indignantly.

"Oh Chris relax! We know it's going to happen one day if it hasn't already. Steve even said he's okay with it now. He knows you two really are in love and it's not a passing thing between you."

"Oh Christ, like that isn't a whole other level of pressure to deal with." Chris muttered.

"Christian Thornton there's no need to swear! Steve likes you an awful lot and thinks very highly of you. He trusts you with his daughter honey, he knows you'd never intentionally hurt her."

Chris thought back to what his step-sister had told him about Adrian and shook his head vehemently, "Not in a million years Mom, I could never hurt her."

"Good," she said with a nod. "Love that girl with all your heart and she'll be yours forever Chris. She wouldn't have done everything she has if she wasn't madly in love with you sonny-boy."

Chris gave his mom a big hug, "I know Mom, and I'd do anything for her too."

---

The night of their date Chris tried to make it feel as much like a real date as he could. He'd arranged with his friend Jason to go and get ready over at his place so he could pick up Scarlett at home and give her a chance to primp and preen, with his mom helping her get ready. Steve thought it was funny, but his mom thought it was very romantic of him to treat this as a very real date for them. Chris arrived promptly at seven and rang the bell, actually feeling nervous about the evening as he waited for someone to answer the door. Lisa answered the door and beamed at her son, proud of how he was carrying himself and doing things right with Scarlett.

"Chris! How nice to see you," she said with a soft chuckle. "Scarlett's almost ready, please sit down while we wait."

"Hi Mrs. McCormick. It's nice to see you too." Chris replied with a smirk, but glad that his mom was making the effort to play along with him.

Just then Steve came into the living room with a beer in his hand, sitting down to watch the tube. He figured the whole thing was kind of silly but he'd go with the flow as well so the kids could have their fun, and decided to play the over-protective dad card. "Evening Chris, how're you tonight?"

Chris nodded at his step-dad and smiled, "Hi Mr. McCormick I'm good thanks."

"So what are your plans for the night young man?"

"Well, uh, we're going to Giuseppe's for dinner then I was going to take Scarlett dancing after sir."

Steve nodded and gave Chris a hard look, trying to look as intimidating as possible while trying not to laugh. "I expect my daughter to be home at a decent hour, not later than one a.m. understood?"

"Yes sir, understood." Chris replied.

"If you harm a hair on my baby's head you'd better consign your soul to God because your ass will be mine," Steve added with a wink of his eye that almost made Chris crack up.

Chris gulped and managed to look nervous as he nodded at his step-dad. His mom covered her mouth to suppress her giggles as her two men played out their little montage. Scarlett was coming down the stairs into the living room and had heard her dad's little speech which made her snicker.

"Oh Daddy! Don't worry Chris would never do anything inappropriate!"

Chris looked up at that and gaped when he saw her. His mind wandered back to when he'd first seen his step-sister in her green dress and realized that she had somehow become even hotter than she'd been then. It hugged her like a second skin and just accentuated what he'd already thought was a perfect figure to angelic proportions. She'd clipped her hair up and back and it cascaded down her back and shoulders in coppery waves that glowed whenever the light hit it just right. Her make up wasn't overdone, it simply highlighted her features, giving her eyes a golden shine and her cheeks a rosy glow. Her full lips looked plump and most definitely kissable to Chris. He swallowed hard and stood up, walking over to her and handing her a small bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you," he said almost shyly.

Scarlett smiled up at him, her eyes glittering with barely restrained tears. Her heart felt like it was going to burst in her chest. Chris had gone all out to make this day so special and she truly appreciated the trouble he'd gone to for her.

"Oh thank you!" she whispered with a quiver in her voice. She took them and held them to her nose, inhaling their sweet fragrance until her nose tickled.

Lisa smiled at her husband and he gave her a wink. She stepped forward and held her hand out to Scarlett. "Here sweetie I'll take those and put them in a vase and put it in your room for you."

Scarlett held the flowers out to her step-mom and stared into Chris's eyes, "Thanks Mom." She said without even thinking.

With just the slightest pause Lisa took the flowers from her step-daughter's hand. Her dad also noticed what Scarlett had said and smiled slightly to himself.

Chris smiled down at Scarlett and held his hand out to her, "Ready? Our reservation's for seven-thirty."

"Sure am boy-scout!" Scarlett said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Their parents walked them to the door and Chris held Scarlett's hand all the way to the car, then held the door for her and closed it gently after she got in. Lisa felt tears running down her cheeks and swiped at them with her hand as she grinned like an idiot.

"Have fun you two!" She called out to the kids before they drove off.

"Not too much though!" Steve hollered as he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and pulled her back into the house.

Once they closed the door Lisa wrapped her arms around Steve and smiled up at him. "Thanks for doing that honey."

"No problem," Steve said with a chuckle. "You know Chris cleans up really well hon."

"That he does, and Scarlett was absolutely stunning wasn't she?" Lisa responded with a soft smile.

"That's the most beautiful I've ever seen her. She really went all out for him didn't she?"

"Yes and he did for her too. Did you catch what she said when I took her flowers from her?

Steve nodded with a grin, "Yup, kinda caught me off guard but I'm glad she feels close enough to you already to call you that sweetie."

"God I almost cried right there Steve!" Lisa said with a broad smile.

"Well I can't have my wife crying on my shoulder all night! I know the Maple Leafs are playing again tonight but they'll probably lose anyway. Maybe I should take you upstairs and console you?" He said with a wicked chuckle.

Lisa looked at the clock and grinned, "Heaven forbid I should weep! You should comfort me until at least twelve thirty love."

"Race ya!" Steve said as he smacked her rump and headed toward the stairs. He got roughly shoved off his feet and onto the sofa as Lisa thundered past him and up the stairs, giggling the whole way.

---

Chris drove down the block a bit then pulled over to the side. He and Scarlett turned and looked at each other for a moment then burst out laughing, hugging and smiling together.

"Oh my God I can't believe you actually talked them into that Chris!" Scarlett giggled as she gazed at him lovingly.

"Mom went for it right away but your dad was a bit of a hard sell. For a second there I actually thought he meant it when he said he'd kill me if I hurt you, but then he winked at me and I almost died laughing!"

Scarlett raised her hand and touched Chris's cheek softly, smiling at him with sparkling eyes. "Thank you Chris, this is already turning out to be an amazing evening. Thank you for making it so special for me."

"I'd do anything for you sweetheart," Chris said as he choked up a bit.

"I know," she replied as she leaned forward and softly brushed her lips against his. She pulled back and looked at Chris for a second before continuing, "I love you so much boy-scout."

"I love you too Red, but we'd better hurry if we don't want to miss our reservation." Chris murmured as he turned back to driving with a broad grin.

A bit further back down the road another car pulled out and drove off behind them, following just far enough back so as to be inconspicuous.

---

At dinner the lovebirds laughed and chatted happily, playfully feeding each other from their plates and playing footsie under the table cloth. The people at the surrounding tables kept glancing over and smiling at them throughout the meal, seeing that the young couple was truly in love and enjoying every moment of being together. An elderly couple at the next table was greatly enjoying watching Chris and Scarlett together. The gentleman leaned over and tapped Chris on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Young man, you should consider yourself lucky that I'm not sixty years younger. If I were I'd have to challenge you to a fight to get the attentions of such a beautiful young lady as you've got with you."

The pretty redhead blushed and giggled and Chris chuckled, "Thank you sir, I know I'm lucky."

"George behave yourself!" the woman said as she playfully slapped the man's hand.

"Oh Rose don't get all worked up! This young lady is the second most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life."

Rose chuckled and slapped her husband's hand again. "I better have been the most beautiful one you've ever met!"

The older man winked at the kids and looked at his wife lovingly, "Oh absolutely dear! Even when I met Marilyn Monroe she couldn't hold a candle to you!"

"You're and old scamp and you never met Marilyn Monroe, it's a good thing I love you so much." She replied.

"If you don't mind me asking," Scarlett said somewhat shyly, "How long have you been married?"

Rose smiled at Scarlett and gripped her husband's hand in hers, "Fifty-five years dear, and they've been the best years of our lives."

"Wow!" Chris exclaimed. "What's your secret?"

"Never give up on each other," George said as he raised his wife's hand to his lips and kissed it.

"No matter what life throws at you, as long as you hold your love for each other close, you'll make it through." Rose added.

At that moment the waiter returned with the elder couple's bill and they signed for it then stood up to leave. "Goodbye children," Rose said.

"Yes, it was a pleasure meeting you kids, I think you'll have a long and happy life together! And sweetheart, if you ever get bored of your young buck come find me." George said with a sly wink at Scarlett, which made her blush and giggle again.

"George!" Rose admonished him with a stern look.

The old man rolled his eyes and followed his wife out of the restaurant, chuckling the whole way.

Chris and Scarlett watched the older couple leave then turned to each other and grinned, both thinking to themselves that it would be great if they could be that happy after such a long time. They sat smiling for a few more minutes then Chris reached into the inside pocket of his jacket and pulled a long, slim box out of it. Scarlett watched him and smiled, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes.

"I was going to wait for your birthday, but I thought tonight would be a good night to give this to you." Chris said almost shyly.

Scarlett picked up the slender box and grinned at him before she opened it. When she saw what was inside she squealed and jumped up and into his arms, kissing him over and over and crying happily as she hugged him tightly. "Oh Chris thank you! I love it, it's beautiful!" she gushed. "Put it on, put it on!" She added as she held her long hair away from her slender neck and turned away from him.

Chris took the necklace out of the box and placed it around her neck, fumbling the clasp slightly before he secured it. She turned to face him and smiled warmly at him as she ran her fingers over the small heart that was hanging just above her breasts.

"How does it look?" she asked.

His look missed by several inches and rested on her firm breasts, which were barely being held in check by the upper reaches of her dress. Scarlett giggled and touched his chin with her fingers, lifting it slightly.

"A little higher boy-scout, a little higher," she said with a smirk.

He blushed and got his eyes where they were supposed to be, "Sorry, um, they...ah...it looks perfect."

Scarlett hugged Chris again and gave him a soft kiss before resting her forehead against his. "Thank you Chris, I'll cherish this forever."

"You're welcome sweetie, I'm glad you like it. So did you want to have dessert, or just head over to the club?"

"God, I know you'll probably make me run an extra kilometer tomorrow if we have dessert but let's go for it!" Scarlett giggled.

Chris agreed so they ordered some Tiramisu and fed it to each other, giggling and smiling the whole time.

When they got to the club there was already a bit of a line so they waited patiently to get in. A few minutes after they arrived their friends Jason and Dani showed up and joined them in line and the four of them talked while the got closer to the door. Eventually they made their way in and found an empty table to one side of the dance floor. They lost their outerwear and the girls shrieked with glee as a thumping song pounded out over the sound system.

"I LOVE this song!" Dani cheered.

Scarlett laughed, "So do I, let's go!"

The guys begged off dancing and the girls went out to the floor and began spinning and gyrating around, wriggling and putting on a show that wasn't lost on their men. Jason looked at Chris with a big grin and shook his head.

"What?" Chris asked.

"HO-LEE FUCK dude!" Jason said with a laugh.

"What?" Chris said again, still not getting the point his friend was trying to make.

"Look at her man! Could Scarlett be any hotter if she tried? I mean, Dani's hot but JESUS!"

Chris looked back out to the dance floor where Scarlett and Dani were bumping and grinding to the beat. They were laughing and glancing over at the boys then whispering into each others' ears and laughing more. He watched her for another minute then noticed that some of the other girls who were dancing were shooting her evil looks, especially if the guys they were dancing with were watching her instead of them. There were lots of pretty girls up dancing, but most of them were dressed pretty sluttily. Then there was his Scarlett, her hair cascading around her, that bright smile lighting up her face, and her body in that phenomenal dress! She was definitely the prettiest girl on the floor. Chris felt himself getting hard as he watched her dance to the beat.

"Why the hell are you not fucking her man?" Jason hollered into his ear, bringing him out of his reverie.

"Jase! For fuck's sakes man!" Chris said angrily.

Jason held his hands up, "Sorry man, but really, why are you guys holding back?"

Chris grabbed a chair and Jason sat next to him, "We want it to be just right, not just fucking for the sake of fucking."

"That's cool man, no hassles from me okay?"

Chris looked back to where Scarlett was dancing and just then she turned to face him and saw him watching her. She gave him a coy smile and turned away, wiggling her butt in his direction while she looked over her shoulder at him with a smoky look in her eyes. His heart just about stopped at that then he grinned, she was certainly making sure his attention was on her that night. In fact a lot of guys' attention was on her, every one of them thinking about how they'd like to get her alone for even five minutes. Every move, every shimmy and wriggle drew more and more attention her way. One particular pair of eyes watched very intently, and darkened every time they saw her look at the young man across the room.

The girls stayed out on the floor and danced for almost a half hour before they finally rejoined Chris and Jason at the table. They flopped down and grabbed the drinks that the guys had gotten for them while they were up on the floor. Scarlett's face was flushed and she was grinning from ear to ear as she chattered with Dani. She kept giving Chris sly grins which made him chuckle and blush. While the girls cooled off and rested they chatted and laughed together, Dani and Jason teasing the couple about how Scarlett seemed to be the center of attention while she'd been dancing.

Chiara23
Chiara23
652 Followers