It Started with a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and stood up, walking closer to me and shaking her head. "My name Risa. You call me Aleyessa if you want. You want me give you massage?"

Once she stood up I saw that she was indeed not my friend. Risa was almost a foot shorter than Alyssa, and the facial characteristics that had jumped out at me before proved to be close, but not quite the same. I knew Alyssa was part Chinese, but there was at least one generation of another nationality that had muted some of the most prominent features. Judging the rest of her body without gawking like a pervert, I could tell that her build seemed to be almost exactly the same as Alyssa, just in a shorter package, not to mention one that was probably about ten years younger.

"Yes, I would love for you to give me a massage. Where should we go?"

"You wait," the old lady said, walking between us, "first you pay. Forty for me for house. In the room, you pay Risa one hunnred for one hour."

I nodded my head, secretly pleased with myself that I had thought ahead that this might happen, and planned accordingly at the cash machine, as well as stashing the bills in several pockets to avoid losing everything to a pickpocket. I've heard those horror stories, and I didn't want to lose my cash with nothing good to show for it. Two hundred was a lot to think about spending for an hour getting a massage, but this was more than a rub-down, it was sure to be an experience, so I didn't mind spending a bit more. Just in case this went well, I also wanted to be remembered if I ever came back.

Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out the folded bills and handed them to the old lady without counting, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "It's there, and a little more, because you're beautiful. Thank you, ma'am."

She lady glanced at the cash and slipped it into her bra, winking at me as she turned to leave. I felt Risa's hands on my arm, and she smiled up at me as she nudged me to walk down the hallway after the old lady.

"I think mama like you," Risa giggled, "she bring us to the nice room."

Still thinking that I was only here for a massage, since nothing sexual had been asked for or offered, no matter how subtly, it felt weird to me how closely Risa was walking, but the feeling of her body against mine was distracting me from pursuing that avenue of thinking. With her breast pressed firmly against my arm, and her upper thigh bumping into my hand on every step, it took all the brain cycles I had available to keep an eye on her hands to make sure she didn't try to relieve me of any valuables.

While walking down the dim hallway, covered by a some gross colored thread-bare rug from the 1970s, I saw that there were several closed doors along the path, and most of the doors had music coming from behind them, making me wonder what the music was supposed to be covering up. After going around two more corners, the mama stopped nodded at a closed door, then leaned on the wall as she walked away from us. I heard an odd noise from the door across from where we had stopped, and I pointed at it with a question in my eyes.

Risa laughed lightly, stepping away from my arm and opening the door I had indicated. "Wash room," she stated, and I chuckled slightly to see a brand new wash machine and dryer, looking highly out of place amid the ancient building it was placed in. She closed the door and crossed the hall, opening the other door, the wave of her hand inviting me to enter first.

Slightly paranoid because of so many b-rated horror movies I see on late-night TV, I was on my guard before crossing the threshold. Panning my eyes across the room, I looked for the big brutes that might knock me out and steal my money, or maybe extract my liver before leaving me in a bathtub full of ice, but I saw only a large well-lit room. There was a large padded table in the middle, two small end tables around the walls, and a tiny bathroom covered only by a privacy curtain. No bad guys, no black-market doctors, and possibly even more luckily, no police.

"You like?" Risa asked as she closed the door and walked around me, standing with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Oh, ummm... Yes. Yes, I like this room, it's very nice, just like you said."

"Good, good. You put stuff there."

She crossed the room and turned on the small stereo, and I heard the CD spin up a moment before the sounds of nature filled the room, making me look around to see several speakers mounted on the ceiling. I put my backpack next to the only chair in the room, then glanced around nervously, unsure of what the next step should be. Why should I? I've never been in a massage parlor that was marketed as 'erotic' before. Risa looked at me expectantly, then smiled demurely as she walked by me and opened the curtain to the bathroom.

"Massage is one hunnred for one hour, yes?"

"That's right, I got that right here, hold on a sec."

"What else you want? Extras cos' more money."

Slightly shocked that she would be so direct about asking for more money, I was still wary about asking for more than the base package. "Ummm. I don't know? I can't stay an hour, only half an hour. I have another appointment I need to get to, but don't worry, I'll still pay the whole hour's charge. Is that a good tip?"

Risa gasped slightly and nodded her head, "That's ver nice, sir. We start now?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"First you shower. Ver quick, only one minute, then come out with towel."

She pointed to a stack of freshly laundered towels, then turned away to light some candles. After I took off my shirt and I had an idea, and my heart started to race as I turned around to look at Risa as I spoke to her.

"Wait, I guess I do want an extra."

"Yes?"

Hardly believing I was going to ask this of a stranger, not to mention even being in this room, and this situation, right now, I took a deep breath before speaking. "If I need to take a shower, I want you to take one with me. Also, if I'm going to be naked on that table, then I want you to be naked as well. Can you do that?"

Risa looked back at the door, then down to her feet, but still not answering.

Since she didn't outright refuse me, I felt empowered to keep going. "I'm guessing this isn't how things are usually done, but right now I don't care. I'm paying for an hour but staying for half of that. I know extra things cost extra money, so you can have all that I have left with me." Pulling out the three other sets of fifty from each pocket, I counted out everything and put it on the table. "One hundred and fifty dollars to you, for thirty minutes of massage, but you have to be naked the whole time, and I want you to shower with me. What do you say, Risa?"

Her hands were still clasped in front of her body, and she wrung her fingers as she bit her lip, staring around the room. After almost a minute of thought, she turned around and locked the door, then lit two more candles before turning off the lights. In the flickering low light of the candles, she walked towards me with her head lowered.

"This not happen much," she whispered to my shoes, "but I do what needed. Yes, I take money. Thank you. I new here, it only go this way once for me. I... how do you say? I nervous?"

Quickly shedding the rest of my clothes, I watched as Risa turned around and slowly undressed, keeping her back to me the whole time. The smock she was wearing was mostly shapeless, and I grinned widely to see it fall, my cock swelling slightly to see that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Her ass wasn't all that great to stare at, not compared to what I was hoping for, but she still looked good from this angle. With her arms crossed over her body, she turned towards me, and my spirit fell a little. Her crotch and breasts were fully covered by her hands and arm, and she seemed to have lost her cheerful mood as she turned away from me and walked directly to the shower. The swelling that had been happening in my own crotch now disappeared, and I walked up behind her as she reached up to a shelf I hadn't noticed before. Pushing her arm back, I could see that she was trying to hand me a condom while she turned on the water.

"If you ready, sir, you go ahead."

I watched the water run down her back, and in the dim light I couldn't see much of her body, but I knew exactly what she was offering to me. Because I felt dirty for essentially ordering Risa to rent her body to me, I knew this wasn't what I was after, and I had known it from the moment in the coffee shop that I had decided to come here. Taking the condom from her, I tossed it to the floor behind me before stepping into the spray of water behind her. Standing close, I pressed my soft manhood into her hip and reached for her arm, trying to get her attention.

"Come on, please stand up straight, Risa. I'm not going to have sex with you, that's not why I'm here."

She straightened up, looking at me in confusion, and I could have sworn there were tears in her eyes. It could have been the water, but I doubted it. Taking a step back, I put my head into the stream of water, running my hands through my hair, then let the warm water wash across my back as I looked at the young lady in front of me. She was still covered up with her hands, but it seemed like her attitude had improved.

"Does it not work?"

"Does what not work?" I asked back, then realized what she mean. "Oh yeah, it works fine. But when there's a woman that doesn't want him, I won't let him work."

She canted her head to the side, her brows furrowed in confusion. "So why you pay extra?"

"I wanted to see you, not fuck you." When I saw her face change and it looked like she wanted to cry, I took a step forward and lifted her chin so she would look into my eyes, then rested my hands on her shoulders. "From what I've seen, you're beautiful, and I would like nothing more than to fuck you so good that you walk funny for three days, but that's not why I'm here. I didn't want to buy you or use you, I wanted to enjoy the sight of you, as well as your touch. If you enjoyed it as well, it would be better, but there's no way I would want to make you do something you didn't want to. The only service I wanted to buy from you was the massage, and it's a bonus that you agreed to let me see you naked as well."

Risa closed her eyes and took a deep wavering breath, and I could see the indecision churning in her mind with whatever internal battle her mind was waging. After a moment, she dropped one arm, then the other, and then it was my turn to gasp. I may have cursed softly too, I'm not sure, but I do know the room must have gotta a little brighter with the power of my smile. When Risa opened her eyes and saw me, her smile added to it as well.

Looking her body up and down, I paused at the unruly tuft of pubic hair that blocked the sight of her womanhood, then stopped to stare at her breasts. Resting high on her chest, they only let gravity have a little effect on their perky height, her rigid dark nipples catching drips of water from the shower. Her breasts swayed slightly as she breathed heavily, and it took a moment before I could look up into her face. She giggled softly when I made eye contact, then blinked rapidly as the water bouncing off of my shoulders hit her in the face.

"You like me like this?"

Giving her a deadpan look, I returned the same smile and blinking look she gave me. "Damn right I like this. Wow, you're better looking naked than I thought you would be, that dress should be ashamed of hiding you so much."

"Shower all done now?"

I almost nodded, but instead stepped to the side so she got a full blast of water across her body. "Almost. Remember I said I wanted you to shower with me?"

Risa nodded her head and stepped into the spray with me, and I saw her cringe slightly with worry.

"I already told you I wasn't going to fuck you, right?"

She nodded her agreement, but still stared at the wall instead of at me.

"How about if I change that statement up a little bit? I will not put any part of my body inside of your body, and if you genuinely want me inside of you, it must be you asking for it. Do you understand?"

She took yet another deep breath and nodded, smiling slightly as she stepped closer to me, pushing my hands from her shoulders. Before I could react, she used her hands to wipe a light soap across my skin from the shoulders down, efficiently cleaning me without saying another word. Even though she was as impersonal as a nurse doing a sponge bath, I have to admit the feeling of her fingers cleaning all of my ass was a little erotic, and it goes without saying that as she cleaned my package, I did start to swell as she held my shaft and cupped my balls, but I made no move that would seem to threaten her.

When she reached for the handle to turn off the water, I grabbed her wrist to stop her, pretending to ignore the fact that she cowered away from me as I blocked her way out of the shower. Using the same bottle she had used a minute before, I cupped the soap as I brought it to her shoulders, holding her in a hug as I spread it across the top of her back. I felt her body against mine, and the feeling of her nipples made me pause to look down. She did as well, then pulled back as she looked at my groin.

"It grows. You promise no sex?"

"I promise," I whispered back, "he's growing because I can tell you're not scared I'm going to use him on you. If he stands up and touches you without me moving, I apologize for it in advance."

Just to make sure that I didn't scare her by trying to stab her in the belly with my erection, I turned us so my back was to the water, then went down to one knee. I won't lie though, I may have accidentally on purpose rubbed my cheek against her breast on my way down, and it made me smile when she gasped. It sounded like she enjoyed it, and I slowly lathered the soap up and down her legs, possibly spending an extra amount of time on her ass.

Copying her moves, I held her ass with both of my hands, pulling apart her cheeks as my fingers delved into her privates, and I swear that I felt her body shiver as I lightly soaped between her legs. True to my word, I made no attempt to enter her, and I think she enjoyed my touch as much as I enjoyed touching her. Leaving one hand on her ass to keep her in place, I brought the other forward and rubbed the soap into her dark wiry pubes, coating her bush with suds. My face was only inches away from her pussy, and even through the light scent of the soap, I could still smell her natural wetness.

Changing position slightly, I moved to her side to let the water wash over her, and starting with her foamy bush, I rinsed away the soap, sliding two fingers across her pussy for a moment before spreading my fingers so they were on her groin, but tantalizingly close to where she wanted them. Her hips moved an inch to the side, as if trying to make me touch her pussy again, but I pretended that I only wanted her clean, and moved to wiping down her legs. Her movement made her leg press against my now fully erect cock, but she either didn't notice it or didn't care, but even that small contact was enough to feel good to me.

Once her lower body was rinsed, I stood and turned her body against mine, blocking the water with my back as I pulled her to me. Lifting my cock so it rested against her back instead of her ass, I felt her squirm and try to lean forward. "Sorry, I still need to finish cleaning you, and this was the safest place for him. If I put him against your ass, you might think I was trying to fuck you. Is this OK for now?"

Risa sighed and nodded her head, and I noticed that she hadn't opened her eyes yet, but she did have a slight smile as she relaxed her body and leaned back into me. I stared down her body as I held her against me, and my hands slid down her shoulders to wash her arms, and I waited to see what would happen when I let my fingers brush against her breasts. The first time she flinched a little, but every time after that, I felt her body jump as she took a deep breath. I made my way to her stomach, dipping my knees slightly to reach low on her hips, my fingers brushing against her pubic hair, and even though I didn't mean to do it, I felt my cock sliding up and down across her soapy back, and I couldn't hold back the soft groan it pulled from my chest.

Moving my hands all around her breasts, it took a little while before I finally touched the soft skin I had been staring at, and Risa sighed loudly when my hands fully cupped her breasts. I felt her push away from me again, but this time it wasn't to get away from my cock, but to push into my hands. I squeezed her breasts gently as I massaged them, and she didn't say respond at first when her nipples got stuck between my fingers, but when I tugged on them, she pushed her head into my chest, openly moaning in pleasure. As I continued to watch my hands full of her breasts, I cursed softly, then pulled my hips away from her, turning to the side so my shaft no longer touched her body.

"I do something wrong?" Risa whispered, her hands raising to hold mine in place on her breasts as I tried to pull away.

"No, not you. Well, yes it's about you, but you didn't do it. I'm sorry, it's me. You've got me so turned on, if I keep touching you, I might make a mess on your back."

She groaned softly as she squeezed my hands tighter, then pushed back on me until I was trapped between her and the shower wall.

"No let go," Risa whispered as she dropped her hands away, making me curse as she pushed her hip into the sensitive head of my cock.

Rising up on her tip toes, she reached back and held my shaft with both hands, pressing down on it as she lifted one leg to the side, then fell against me as she squeezed her thighs around my shaft.

"No speak," she whispered as she tilted her head towards me, then mumbled in Chinese as she lowered her hand and held the head of my cock in her palm, pressing my shaft up against her wetness. "My job is make you relax, let me. We no have sex, just feel good, I like too."

Holding her breast with one hand, I moved my other hand all across her body, stroking her arms and neck, then cupping her chin as I pressed my cheek against hers. The only sounds I could hear now was the shower and our combined panting, and there was an undertone of a whine in hers as her ass pressed into my stomach. The feeling of her pussy against me was different than anything I've ever felt, and with the tightness of her body trapping my cock, it almost felt like sex, and with her wanting to do this, I loved the feeling even more.

When I felt her legs starting to tremble, I wrapped one arm around her ribs, tightening my grasp while still holding her breast softly. I gave just enough pressure to lift Risa an inch, and she turned her head to squeal into my neck, thrusting back and forth rapidly as she rode the length of my cock. Her free hand reached behind my neck, pulling my face to hers, and she surprised me by kissing me, her tongue bursting between my lips in search of my own. The feeling of her mouth on mine was glorious, and after only two more thrusts into her thighs and hand, I felt myself tense for a moment before climax.

Grunting into Risa's mouth, I felt myself shooting into her hand, and my hips bucked sporadically as I fought to stay standing. The weight in my arm increased, and before my last shot of semen into her waiting hand, I felt her body quiver, her lower hand clenching my painfully sensitive glans against her body. The tremors I felt between her legs radiated up her body, and once I noticed her feet had locked behind my calves, I knew I was fully supporting her body while she orgasmed on my cock.

Risa relaxed in my grasp, her feet reaching for the floor, so I gently put her down, following her until we both sat on the floor with the water cascading over both of us. We sat for a minute, with her on my lap and our arms around each other, then noticed the water was starting to get cold. We both laughed and I reached up to turn the water off, then we sat still while the sounds of the soft music from the stereo cut through the silence that the shower turning off had caused.