It Started with a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her.

Softly at first, just our lips brushing. My heart racing, I licked my lips and kissed her again, capturing her lower lip between mine, holding it there for a second until I heard her whine in pleasure. I whispered her name before turning my head slightly and pressing into her mouth again, my tongue feeling her lips parting to allow me inside. Alyssa pressed into me with a moan, her tongue dancing across mine, and I could taste her chocolate coffee creamer, and it made me want her more.

I noticed the pressure on my shoulder lessen, then her hand was gone. I reached out to find it, holding her hand for a moment before she twisted my hand around in hers, holding my wrist as she pointed my palm to the ceiling. Paying scant attention to it, I gave her control of my limb as I focused on kissing her. Tasting her, smelling her perfume and shampoo, lost in the pleasure of touching her so intimately.

She broke away from the kiss, resting her cheek on mine as she whispered into my ear. "I thought that if you liked looking so much, maybe you wanted to touch too."

Before I could wonder out loud what she was talking about, my brain too clouded by our kiss, I felt my hand move forward, and the silk of her blouse brushed across the sides of my hand. My brain jolted as I thought of what it might mean, then my fingers touched her chest. She moved my hand to the side, and my fingertips found the stitched design on her bra that I had been looking at so recently, then my palm fully cupped her breast.

In shock at this development, I almost jerked my hand away, but her firm grip on my wrist held me in place. Alyssa pulled her head back, and I could see the lust in her eyes from two inches away. She rested her weight on my forehead as her other land left my shoulder, and I felt her hand cover mine for a moment, making me squeeze her breast. Her body trembled for a moment, and I looked down to see she was pushing her bra strap over her shoulder. The thin fabric between my hand and her breast pulled away, and I was now looking at myself holding her bare breast.

"You're a strong man," she whispered, "and if you don't want to do this, you would have made it stop, right? Please tell me I'm not forcing you to do something you don't want."

It took me a moment to be able to speak, and there was still a tremble in my voice when I did. "The only thing I want is more. Shut up and kiss me."

She half laughed and half choked back a sob, and I could even see her eyes moisten for a fraction of a second before she closed them. After a gentle squeeze of her breast, my other hand came up behind her head and held her in place while I angled up to meet her lips again. Ten seconds, or maybe ten minutes later, I don't know which, I felt her hand slide down my body and land in my crotch. I didn't know until she grabbed me that my cock was achingly hard, and I grunted when she latched her fingers onto my shaft. I had a minor moment of panic when I realized I could feel the rest of my body again, and it took everything that I had to push her away from me.

"Give me a second... Holy shit, I need..."

Alyssa pulled away from me and turned around, sitting on the other side of the table from me. She crossed her arms on the table and dropped her head onto them, crying softly. My head was slightly spinning when I tried to stand up, so I left my hand on the table to help keep my body upright as I took the two steps to stand beside her.

"Alyssa, why are you crying? I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's me," she said softly a moment later, "I went too far and made you mad. Please don't hate me, Nate. I won't do it again, I'm so sorry for being pushy."

Shit. I made her think I wasn't interested, despite what I said.

"No, I'm not mad. I'm the opposite of mad, and then some. Look Alyssa, I needed to stop just for a minute. Trust me, it wasn't because I didn't like what we were doing. I loved it, but if we didn't stop right then, I was going to make a very embarrassing mess in my pants."

I could have sworn that her crying instantly turned into a laugh, so I smiled and walked around her, pulling the chair next to her closer so I could sit. I put a hand on her thigh and on her back, then bent over to kiss her on the back of the neck.

"By kissing me like that, you pretty much made my brain implode, Alyssa. Then when you put my hand inside your shirt and grabbed my crotch, you almost made something else explode. To put it crudely, it wouldn't have taken much longer for me to cum in your hand, and that's not what I would call a sexy finish to our first kiss."

Now I know she was laughing. Damn it. I felt like a fool saying that, but it had to be said. Her shoulders started shaking, and a few seconds later, she turned her head away as she lifted her arms up to rest her elbows on the table. I took a quick look around to make sure we were still alone, then glanced back to see Alyssa wiping her eyes. They were red and puffy when she turned to me, a half smile playing across her lips.

"You're sure you're not mad?"

Shaking my head slowly, I got down on one knee by her side. "I'm flattered that you would do all of this for me. And no, oh hell no, I'm not mad. I may be confused and still in shock, but absolutely not mad."

She took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling as she smiled, drying her hands on her skirt, and I noticed that she hadn't tried to fix her blouse yet. I pulled out one side of it to get a better close-up view of her bra, then looked up to see her smiling and watching me.

"So was it a turn-on for you to tease me like that in my cube? To open your shirt slightly to show off your boobs, knowing that I would be looking?"

"I didn't know that you would look, but I was hoping you would. And yeah, it seemed so incredibly dirty and fun to do that in the office. It was exciting when I saw you looking at me, and when you got hard just by looking, it was very hard not to show you more."

"Well if we both liked it, plus the fact that you wanted me to see more," I said with a grin, "then I have an idea."

Moving slowly and deliberately so she could stop me at any time, I reached over to unbutton the rest of her blouse. I smiled to see that her bra was latched from the front, and reached for it while looking up to see that Alyssa's smile matched mine. A moment later it was unhooked and I pushed it to the side, staring at her as she sat almost topless in front of me. A quick glance told me that my previous question about whether or not her breasts were affected by gravity told me they were, but I though that the slight sag made them even better to look at as it gave them a more natural appearance.

Resting my hands on her sides as I stared, I glanced behind her to make sure we were still alone, then bent over her lap to kiss her stomach. Moving up and across her body in a zig-zag pattern, I kissed my way up to her breasts, but didn't touch them with my lips as I made my way to her face. After a quick kiss on her lips, I made my way back down. As I kissed and licked her breasts, and all around her nipples without touching them, I saw Alyssa biting her lip as she breathed heavily, then all of a sudden she grabbed me by the back of my head and yanked me in, forcing her nipple onto my mouth. Happily sucking it between my lips, I nibbled on her firm bud as I reached up to fondle her other breast and pinch that nipple. Her moans were getting louder, and I was determined to get her even more turned on.

Moving slightly so my mouth could enjoy her other breast, I reached down for her knee. Sliding my hand up her thigh, I was pleased to feel her quickly spread her legs apart for me. With the slightest of touches on her inner thighs, I stopped when I felt her panties, but it was her heat that I felt first. Even from a few inches away, I could feel her humid center getting closer. With a last flick of my tongue across her nipple, I pulled away from her chest to stare into her eyes.

"I never thought I would see this sight," I whispered, looking up and down her partially exposed body, "you look so damn sexy right now, Alyssa. But there's one more look I want to see on your face."

Sliding my middle finger down the line where her panties met her skin, I stopped after a few inches and moved to her center. As soon as I touched her clit, her eyes went wide and her body shook. Moving lower, I massaged her engorged lips through her wet panties as I listened to her breathing become ragged. Leaning closer to her, I kissed Alyssa on her neck.

"This is why I had to stop us a few minutes ago," I whispered as I gently touched her clit, smiling as I saw her shoulders start to twitch, "I was this close to cumming when you grabbed me."

"Please don't stop," she whispered haltingly, "please, more."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I pressed harder with my finger as I started to rotate it on her clit. Leaning into her body, I could feel her exposed bare breast press into my chest as I kissed her. Our mouths joined and Alyssa's tongue darted into my mouth as we helped each other breathe for a moment. Her arms wrapped around me, squeezing me tight just as her thighs clamped around my arm, but with enough pressure, I could still move my fingers. Dancing over her clit, I felt her body shaking as she yelled out into my mouth. Her hips and thighs were twitching erratically into my hand, and her head fell away from mine, only to land on my neck as she kept me locked in her tight embrace.

As her body started to relax, Alyssa's heavy breathing started to return to normal, but she didn't completely let go of me. Once I could move my arm again, the first thing I did was to suck my fingers clean, which made her laugh.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Why would you taste your fingers?" She asked with a giggle.

"Why would I what? Are you kidding me? I want to taste you more than this. This was just a tease. If we had more room and privacy here, I would make you cum with my tongue instead of my fingers."

Gasping, Alyssa pulled away from me. "What? You would do that for me? I didn't think that most men liked to do that kind of thing. You do?"

Smiling widely, I nodded, then froze, my smile fading quickly. I jerked my head to the side, then looked at the clock on the wall before reaching for Alyssa's bra.

"I could have sworn I heard somebody. That meeting could be over, and we need to disappear."

She took her bra halves from me and fastened it, then buttoned her blouse while I stood behind her to provide cover in case someone came into the room. As soon as she looked mostly presentable, while she fixed her hair I walked to the end of the room and looked around to make sure the coast was clear. I could hear voices coming from the direction of the conference room, so I hissed at Alyssa and waved at her.

"Come on, hurry up. People are coming. Follow me."

Walking quickly but not running, I went around the corner and ducked into the nearest stairwell, holding the door open for Alyssa. She looked the same as she had at any other time, except when she was being a flirty showoff, and it gave me a secret thrill to have seen this other side of her. Now that both of us were acting like nothing had happened, it almost seemed like the episode in the break room was nothing but a wonderfully crazy dream. Except, of course, for the taste of her still on my lips.

We went down one flight of stairs in silence, and I stopped her at the door. With a smile, I beckoned her to me with my finger, kissing her softly on the lips and gathering her into my arms, holding her tightly as I smelled her hair.

"I can't believe all of this just happened, can you?" I whispered.

"Not really, but I'm glad it did, I've wanted it for a long time."

"I've wanted you too, but I was too afraid of losing a friend and getting fired."

Alyssa buried her head in my shoulder and laughed quietly. "I had an advantage over you though."

"What do you mean? What kind of advantage?"

"I can't say just yet, Nate. But let me tell you one thing, I still owe you for what you did to me back there."

Smiling widely, lifted her chin so I could see her returning my smile. Dropping my hand to her breast, I kissed her again and shook my head. "I enjoyed the hell out of that as well, I think we're even."

Taking a half step away from me, Alyssa lifted my other hand to her breast and sighed, looking at the door over my shoulder.

"Is it just me, or does going back to work today seem like a waste of time? I can't see myself being able to pay attention to anything for a few more hours before quitting time."

"You know, even though I don't know why I'm going, I do have a party to get ready for," I said, "maybe I should take off early today as well. Why don't we go freshen up in the restrooms on this floor, then take separate elevators back up. Within a half hour we could both be out of here for an early start to the weekend."

"It's a deal. But first, how often have you seen people using these stairs?"

"Like never. Why?"

"It never crossed my mind to be all dirty at work, but you let me find out how sexy it was. Why don't you open my blouse and bra again and play with my boobs right now? I want to feel you touching my skin again."

I narrowed my eyes and thought about it, but not for long. Apparently all rational thought was somehow missing from my thought process right now, and two seconds later I was seeing a widening expanse of her bare skin showing as I worked my way through her buttons. When I opened the last few, Alyssa was helping me by opening her bra. After greeting each breast with a quick kiss, I stared at her body while I touched her.

"It's not really fair, you know," Alyssa whispered, "you've got to see and touch me a few times, but the closest I've gotten to your cock is grabbing it through your pants for like two seconds. What if I want to play too?"

My reply got caught in my throat, and now that it was my turn to be exposed in a public place, I was suddenly scared of letting it happen. I don't know why I thought it was fine for her to be exposed but not me, but I found I didn't have much chance of refusing her. While my fingers were stroking her nipples, Alyssa was already unzipping my pants. My half-hardness was greeted by her small hands, and I was slightly shocked at how cool they were when she reached in and pushed through the waistband of my boxers.

After some awkward angling pulling of clothes, I looked down to see that my cock had achieved it's full stature, and it looked surprisingly larger when held by her smaller hands. For a moment I had a flash-back of seeing it in Risa's hands the night before, but this was much more intense. She was lust and excitement, and a spur-of-the-moment thing, but this was Alyssa. Risa was a stand-in, but this was the real thing. Alyssa reached back into my clothes and managed to get my balls out in the open also, and with one hand on each main facet of my manhood, the physical feeling was just as intense as the mental one.

"Don't take this the wrong way," Alyssa muttered as she stroked my shaft, "but you may take some getting used to."

"You don't like it?" I asked, now somewhat worried. Like most men, my psyche is easily damaged when my package doesn't live up to what the lady wants. Yeah us guys can be fragile too. Even if it wasn't physically evident, it sure felt like my little guy was shrinking as I started to worry.

"Oh, I like, Nate. I do like. Even though you do need to fuck me with that later, it might not be all you're expecting right away. I'm kind of a little girl, in case you didn't notice. Ooohhh, I think I just felt him jump in my hand. Does that idea turn you on?"

"Maybe a little," I responded, thinking again of Risa and her struggles to take all of me. Not wanting talk, I leaned down to kiss Alyssa again, absolutely thrilled with the knowledge that our hands were all over each other.

She pulled away and put both hands on my shaft, winking at me as she took a small step back.

"So I heard that some guys like a certain look on a woman. I wonder if you're one of them."

"What look?" I asked, not having any idea what she had in mind.

Biting her lip, she looked down at my purple head emerging from her fist. "Our heights are all wrong, so I right now I can't put this guy between my boobs, but this view is supposedly more popular."

Keeping eye contact with me, she sank to her knees and pressed her lips against the end of my cock, gripping my balls in one hand to keep me from moving anywhere. I stared at her red lips pressing into my sensitive skin, feeling her softness and as she smiled up at me. Around either side of my shaft, I could still see her breasts, but that view disappeared as she brought both hands to hold me against her mouth.

"Or maybe this one?" Alyssa asked as she lifted my shaft, then sank lower to the ground and opened her mouth before resting my shaft across her open lips, propped up by her nose.

"Dammit Alyssa, that's just insanely mean," I gasped, watching in disbelief as she stuck out her tongue, maneuvering her head so my cock was a centimeter from entering her mouth, her tongue fully contacting the underside of my cockhead.

"Why is it mean?" She asked before kissing all over my throbbing flesh, "Does it make you want to cum?"

"Well duh."

"What if that's the point? Didn't I tell you that I owed you one?"

Before I could reply, I watched in fascination as she moved forward slowly, taking half of me inside of her mouth. Even though her mouth was wrapped around me, I could swear that she was still smiling as she did it. I started breathing heavier as she kept going, and when she kept stroking, I could feel my finish approaching quickly.

"Alyssa... Almost... there... You might wanna move."

She backed away with a wet popping noise, and smiled up at me. "What, and make a mess? This is in advance of you making me cum with your mouth. I want to make you feel good."

Instantly taking over half of my cock into her mouth, she took my breath away, preventing me from answering even if I wanted to. She sucked harder, working me deeper into her magical mouth, stroking quickly as she moaned her pleasure, sending vibrations through me that seemed to be calling for my cum.

Unable to stand properly, I leaned back against the door, blindly reaching out for her. My hand made contact with her head, and I held her loosely as her head bobbed up and down on me, and it made everything feel even better than before.

A raspy huffing noise reached my ears at the same time a sticky wet noise got louder, and it took me a moment to realize it was my heavy breathing that was just as loud as Alyssa's smacking noises through her saliva on my cock. I felt my hips start to shake and I whispered loudly something I couldn't understand, then I clamped my mouth shut as I started to grunt. She stopped moving just as I felt myself start to cum, the muscles in my stomach, chest, and thighs all clenching as I shot my seed into her waiting mouth.

Barely noticing that Alyssa had pulled away, I leaned heavily on the door, spreading my feet for balance. With nothing touching my cock, it felt lonely, so I stroked myself gently as the erection faded, watching Alyssa turning away from the middle of the stair railing. She wiped her lips and stood next to me, bending over and taking me into her mouth again, now able to take all of me at once. Seeing my chance to take advantage of the situation, I smiled as I reached below her open blouse to reach her breast, squeezing it gently as I heard her swallowing, feeling the vacuum pressure every time she did. With one last long suck, she pulled away and stood up, wiping her mouth as she smiled at me.

"Probably a good idea if you don't go to the bottom of the stairs anytime soon," she whispered with a smile, "I'm not a fan of swallowing the day after a man's been drinking. Whiskey cum isn't very good. I hope you don't mind this time."