It Started with a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come get up," Risa whispered, pulling away from me and covering her breasts and crotch as she tried to stand without using her hands.

I grunted as I got to my feet, then held my hand out to her. "Here, let me help you up."

She covered up as well as she could while she took my hand, and I let her have some privacy while I picked up a towel for each of us. Draping one over her shoulders, I quickly dried myself off, then looked around for where to put it.

"Where do the used towels go, Risa?"

"Wrap around waist," she whispered, still facing away from me, "then drape over middle when I massage."

"If that's what you want, I can do that, but honestly, there isn't any part of me you haven't seen and touched. I'm not trying to be difficult, but right now using a towel for modesty is kind of silly."

"I sorry, I make mistake," Risa said, turning her body slightly so she could turn her head to see me, "please don't tell mama I did that in shower."

"Did what? There's no one here but us to see what happened. You said a few minutes ago that it's your job to help me relax, and you did a damn good job of that, and the massage hasn't even started yet."

"Man not allowed to make me... Let me have pleasure. I do it sometimes for mans sometimes, but mama not like when we do more. Like what we did."

"Then she will never know. Besides, part of your job is to make me feel better, and if I can make you cum, then that makes me feel good too. I liked it, trust me, but we must have imagined it since it never happened."

I rolled my eyes when Risa shook her head, dropping her gaze back to the floor. Taking three steps to stand behind her, I scooped her into my arms and carried her to the massage table, lying her across the padding on her back. Ignoring her attempts to cover up in the towel, I chuckled as I picked up the closest bottle of massage oil from the warming pot. Pouring it directly onto my chest from shoulder to shoulder, I put the bottle down before wiping the slick material across my torso and arms, and the remainder onto my thighs. When I turned back to the table, Risa was still curled up facing away from me, but at least she wasn't crying.

Hopping up on the table, I scooted my butt over until I was right behind her, then grabbed her arms through the towel to sit her up. Holding her forearms down, I couldn't believe how much I was pushing the envelope of what I thought I could get away with.

'Well why not?' I asked myself, 'Not five minutes ago I was french kissing a hooker. Well, kind of a hooker, whatever. But I was still bare-back fucking her thighs, so does that count? Is this any better or worse? One way to find out, I guess.'

Nudging the towel out of the way, I lowered my mouth to her breast, sucking in the brown nipple and hummed to myself as I felt it come to a point between my lips. Risa tried to push me away at first, then she relented and instead held my head to her breast.

"No, sir. We can't..."

"Shhh," I whispered back as I shifted to her other breast.

It took maybe two minutes of my tongue making love to her breasts before I felt the fight leave her arms, so I let go of her and pulled the towel away. It wasn't until I sat up that she reached for it, but I threw it to the side. On my way down to lay back on the table, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her with me, and as soon as her back reached the oil on my body, she slid into position directly above me, stopping when her shoulder bumped into my chin.

While I massaged her breasts with one oily hand, my other one went lower and pressed between her legs, my fingers firmly covering her tuft-covered pussy. Pressing in with the middle joints of my fingers, I let the pressure of my hand continue arousing her, then pinched her nipple as I nibbled on her ear lobe.

"What happens in here, mama doesn't have to know. We can enjoy each other, and I like the way you move and sound when you're excited. Isn't that what we both wanted? And remember what I said earlier, I'm not going to fuck you, or put any part of myself into your body unless you ask for it. Or, like in the shower, you force me to put my tongue inside of you. Are you going to be OK now?"

"Yes sir. You feel ver good, but must stop. I have to massage, I have to."

"If that's what you want to do, I will be happy to feel your hands on me, but you still have to stay naked. I like the way you look and feel."

Risa slid both of her feet up the inside of my legs, and I could feel her body relax as she lowered her hands to my sides. When her feet reached my groin, she spread her knees as wide as she could, the soles of her feet finding my cock and trapping it between them.

"Yes, I can tell you happy, he standing up again."

"So if I let go of you, then you will get whatever supplies you need to start a massage?"

"Yes."

After one last rub of her pussy, which made her groan, I reached up so I could again hold both breasts. Looking across her body at the view of her soft globes pressed together in my oiled hands, I hummed my approval at the sight and feel that I loved so much.

"OK, I'm done for now, I promise," I said sadly, slowly letting go and helping her slide off of me to the side.

Risa got to her hands and knees to make her way off of the table, looking back at me when I rolled to my side to watch her. She smiled shyly and eased off the table, slowly walking to the table to collect the equipment she needed, then placed the collection of bottles on a cart that she pushed to the side of the table by me. I watched as she closed her eyes and took several deep cleansing breaths, and I could almost see the sexual tension leave her body.

She had me scoot up towards the top of the table, then drizzled some more warm oil on my chest. Before it could spread too far, Risa started to rub it in, impressing me with the strength of her hands. I had never received a professional massage before, but it was easy to tell that she had actual training for this. As difficult as it was, after a few moments of staring at her breasts directly above my face, I closed my eyes and let her do her job. Of course, I opened my eyes as soon as I felt myself getting drowsy, and everywhere she moved, I kept her in my gaze.

For the next ten minutes, Risa covered most of my body, having me shift to either side of the table so she could properly reach me. At first she shied away when I reached to grab her breast or ass, but after the first time, she simply smiled and adjusted her arms so I could reach her easier. Most of the time, my erection was throbbing, and she frequently looked over at it, but only once did she reach out to hold it, stroking it gently as she coated my shaft in oil.

"Turn over, please." Risa said in a firm tone, so I did as requested, which put my body in the middle of the table.

Instead of asking me to move to the side again, I watched as she carefully climbed onto the table and knelt by my side as she started to rub my shoulder blades. Even though I was saddened that I couldn't put my hands on her breasts, I noticed that she moved my arm so she could put her knees on either side of my hand. Yup, up my hand went, sliding up her inner thigh until I touched her wetness, surprising me that she seemed to be as turned on as I was. It didn't last long though, and after a minute of me playing with her clit, Risa pulled away from me, but only long enough to swing one leg over my body, sitting directly on top of my bare ass.

At first I thought she was doing this to massage my lower back, but when I felt her start rocking her hips back and forth after shifting to the side, I held back a laugh. She was using my ass cheek to get herself off! 'This is not what I pictured when I thought of a girl ass-fucking a guy,' I thought to myself with a huge smile.

Risa's hands slowed down as her hips sped up, and I heard her soft moaning over the sound of the stereo, and just for fun, I clenched my butt muscles and tried to time it with her thrusts. After a few instances of this, she apparently had enough, even though I knew she had not orgasmed yet. I looked over at her when she dismounted me, and the flush on her face was proof of her excitement. She must not have trusted herself to speak at that point, since she used a hand motion to tell me to roll over again.

Before I was settled on my back, Risa had mounted my knee, and unlike my ass, she found a rigid body part to rub her pussy against. Sitting up slightly, I leaned on my elbows to watch her body moving, noticing that she had also covered her torso with oil, and she glistened beautifully in the candle light. She leaned on my thighs as she lifted her sex from my leg, breathing heavily as she visibly tried to get control of herself. Taking advantage of the situation, I reached out and slid my hand onto one of her breasts as it swayed below her body just above my cock.

Instead of stopping me, Risa crawled higher over my body, spreading her legs so she could sit astride my hips, and I whispered my appreciation of her pussy that I could now clearly see, spread wide open only several inches from my cock.

"You want to sex me?"

"Want to?" I laughed, "Hell yes, but it doesn't feel right, so it won't happen today. I do want to come back, and if you still want me at that time, then yes. If you want, I can use my finger to make you cum, or you can keep massaging me."

I could see the frustration in her face, but instead of arguing or pleading with me, she simply lay down. With her knees bent and feet in the air, she used the oil on our bodies to slide up and down on me, focusing the center of her body on my cock that was trapped between us. I groaned as her stomach stroked my cock, with her weight and pressure adding to the intensity. Risa looked up and smiled, moving a little to the side, and I felt the difference as her breast slid over my cock. She moved up and down an inch at a time, and the sensation of her nipple on the underside of my cock head was amazing.

Reaching down to the surface of the table, she sat up and slid forward to rest her knees on either side of my chest, and I could now see her pussy lips sliding across my ribs. Pulling my hands up to her chest, she put all four of our hands on her breasts and squeezed firmly as she smiled at me.

"You like these, yes?"

Before I could answer, she pushed her weight into my hands, scooting her groin down my body. When I felt her ass make contact with my cock, she slowed down and wiggled her hips, her mouth parting an inch as she moaned. Her eyes narrowed and she whined under her breath, and I felt my cock move up a little, and a firm pressure squeezed the spongy tip of my cock.

"You want my ass?" Risa whispered, her face contorting in pain.

Grunting softly in surprise at her words, realizing now what she was doing, I reached down pulled her hips forward. "You don't have to do that, Aly... Uhhh, Risa."

"It safe, no one do that to me before."

"No, no, that's not what I mean."

"Why you call me Alee... Why call me that other name?"

Reaching for her breasts again, I smiled as I pushed them together. "There's a lady I know that looks almost exactly like you, and I really like her, but I work with her so it's not appropriate to tell her that. Sorry, it's a long story. For what I'm feeling right now, it relates because I had a peek down her shirt today, so I saw her lovely breasts covered by her bra, but I've never seen them bare. Every time I touch or see yours, I think of her. I think her body and her breasts are exactly like yours, so you are driving me crazy right now."

"I be her for you? I only sexed one man here, but it not so good. You nice man though, you make me want you. Maybe yes sex me now and call me other girl name?"

Risa reached to the side for the oil bottle, and after a hefty pour of the slippery stuff onto my chest, she locked her eyes onto mine as she turned around and lay her back down on my chest. Propelled by her feet on the table, she slipped around in all directions to make sure the was fully coated, then again moved my hands to her breasts. She moved down until I felt our privates touch, then slid up to my chin, repeating the process several times, pausing longer each time on the down stroke.

Stopping when her shoulder reached my chin, she turned to me and whispered. "You like breast, so keep hands there. Think of your friend, and we please make sex? You more bigger than last boyfriend, I want to feel you and think him. It not take long. Promise."

Holy shit, she felt amazing. When she moved down again, I shifted my hips and flexed that one muscle that makes my cock bounce, and I felt it slide up her center, and she shuddered when it bumped off of her clit, then I saw it poke up above her body. Now I was regretting saying 'no' to sex with her, and the next time her body moved down, I tilted my hips up, and my cock slid up the crevice of her ass. She moaned again, and I felt every curve of her body on mine, and she even had the nerve to adjust slightly, making me feel the tightness of her backdoor pressing against my cock.

It was crazy to think that with only a push, I could take her anal virginity, and that in her desperate desire for my cock, that she was willing to do it. Damn this oil was dangerous. She was pushing all of the right buttons in my brain though, and her willingness to have sex had eroded what little self control I had left. Moving her slightly with my hips and hands, I positioned Risa to where I thought my manhood was resting on her bushy entrance.

'I have one last excuse to use,' I thought, 'and if this doesn't stop soon, I'll have to roll her off of me and rub it out in three seconds.'

"I'm not wearing a condom, we can't do this," I whispered.

"They make me take pill, for in case," she replied just as breathlessly, "I never did sex without the safety way."

My little head was thinking for me, and if I didn't cum soon, I would have lost all abilities to think normally. 'Damn, she's just a girl-next-door type of lady, and she is stuck in here? It would be safe. I think.'

The big head, the one with the real brain, was apparently low on blood. As huge as my dick felt to me right now, it seemed to have a double-dose of my decision-making power, and I groaned as my last bit of morals ran away. I pressed her body lower, feeling her skin pressing against my rock-hard cock.

"If you want to fuck me, then do it," I moaned, "let me feel your tight pussy around my cock, Alyssa."

Risa's body trembled as she moaned quietly, and she dug her ass into my stomach as she positioned our bodies for joining. I could even feel the rough patch where my lower head was pressing into her hair, then a moment of pure bliss came over me as it was pressed into her soft cleft, completely soaked by both the massage and natural oils. I pinched Risa's nipples as I whispered Alyssa's name, looking down at the breasts in my hands and listening to the girl's soft cries of pleasure.

It was hard to do, and it took everything I had to keep from cumming when I felt my cock enter her body, her tight channel squeezing my shaft as I penetrated her. Risa froze in place and squeaked as her body trembled, and I felt the contracting muscles in her pussy throbbing against my cock. All sense of where and when I was existing was lost as I fought against my impending release, and without knowing it, I had tried to distract myself by sliding Risa up and down, one or two glorious inches at a time.

Her arms flailed out to the side for a moment when my cock pushed deeper into her, then she relaxed and let me control the pace. Even though her pussy felt glorious as it compressed my cock, I could feel that I was still only halfway in, and the angle of our bodies seemed to make more depth impossible. Risa reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her cheeks wide as she tried to take more of me inside of her, and when she stopped moving, I could feel the trembling muscles inside of her body as she reached another peak. She pulled back a little bit, and I was actually glad for it, since now her contracting muscles wouldn't try to suck my orgasm from me just yet.

Tilting her head towards mine, Risa whispered heavily without opening her eyes. "You more than old boyfriend. I feel so... So full. It hurt a little, but good hurt. Can have more?"

"You want more of my cock? You're going to have to get above me then. Kneel above me and let yourself slide down, and take all of me inside of your pussy. If you can, that is. You feel so damn good, I might finish before you get that far. You make me want to cum just being inside of you, Alyssa."

Risa giggled and moved her legs to the side, then pushed with her arms in a twisting motion to get up to her knees, impressing me with her aerobics in a way that never let my cock leave her pussy. She faced away from me, her hands on my knees as she let her body drop, and I watched my cock disappear into her. She jerked slightly and froze in position, and a moment later tried pushing further down. I massaged her ass while she moved, craning my head to the side in an effort to see her breasts again. Moving my hand to the middle, I rubbed my thumb across her slippery sphincter.

"Alyssa, you have to know I need to keep my hands on you. If you keep facing away from me, I'm going to put my thumb in here. Or you can turn around so I can have your boobs."

She flinched slightly, shaking her head. "Too much. No, not now, it too much."

Her legs seemed to move at impossible angles as she turned, and I swore under my breath as she turned completely around to face me, still with most of my cock securely buried inside of her. Risa shook her hair back, giving me an unobstructed view of her body, and her eyes seemed to burn with passion as she locked her gaze on me. Her hands gripped her breasts as she leaned back and looked down at where our bodies joined, then smiled up at me.

"You come back again. You must. I need more of you sex."

Groaning as Risa took another half inch of me inside of her, I whispered back in the same tone. "Deal. You feel so amazing right now, I can't believe I haven't finished yet. It feels like I'm going to fill your whole body with my cum."

She nodded in reply, biting her lip to hold back another cry of pleasure, and I reached for her when I saw and felt that she was now as full of cock as she could get from me. Risa seemed to be having another orgasm, and she gave me no resistance when I pulled her towards me. When she was halfway to me, I stopped her so I could suck on each of her nipples, and now I had enough room to start thrusting into her myself, giving her that last quarter inch of my length on every push. She had stopped doing anything except making soft grunts of squealed pleasure as her body continued to shake.

Knowing the time was close for me, I pulled her body to me, whispering both her name and Alyssa's in her ear as I planted my feel flat on the table and pressed her thighs to the side. Squeezing her body against mine, I could still feel each of her breasts as they flattened out against my chest, and I held her tight as I started to thrust in earnest. I could feel only her body and mine, and the sound of rushing water through my ears covered any other thing that could have been happening, I couldn't even hear our skin slapping, even though I'm sure it wasn't quiet.

At some point, I felt Risa tighten up again, and this time her whole body started jerking. She screamed into my chest, which pulled me out of the zone I was in, and I could feel how close I was to the feeling that my balls were going to blow up. With one hand down to hold her ass in place, I slammed my hips into her, my cock gliding ever so smoothly through her incredible tightness.

My body jerked as my rhythm started to fade, and with a loud grunt to accompany each thrust, I felt that final moment of strength before my release. Pushing my hand towards my hips as hard as I could, I noticed a tiny bit more depth of penetration as my cock swelled for a fraction of a second. Grunting and clenching our bodies together, it felt like a stream of fire shot through my shaft, spraying my seed into Risa. The blasts from my body felt endless, filling the body of the lady on top of me, and at some point I heard her cry out again. Her muscles clenched on my cock, feeling like they were pulling the cum from me.