It Started with a Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like three hours later that I heard a beeping noise, and Risa stirred above me. I don't know how long we were laying motionless on the table, but now that the oil had cooled, along with my sweat, I started to feel chilly. Risa rose up on her arms, her hair cascading over both of our head, and she laughed as she swung her head to clear it out of the way. I could see tear tracks down her cheeks, and I lifted my hand to trace them.

"Are you OK? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She smiled softly, shaking her head as she pushed back to a sitting position. Adjusting her hips slightly, she pushed on my soft shaft that was still inside of her.

"Not hurt, no. Maybe a little, but it a good one. Making sex never feel so good. Not ever."

"Yeah," I chuckled, "that was pretty damn intense for me too. I don't think I've ever cum so hard, and it felt like I shot a gallon inside of you. You were amazing."

"I feel you do that. I feel the squirt in me, and it make me go again. You say cum? Yeah, you make me cum again, then I wake up. You sex me to sleep."

Laughing quietly, I tried to sit up, reaching around Risa's waist to keep her in place. When she wrapped her legs around my back, I reached up between us and held her breast, making sure I didn't touch her nipple. At this point, I thought it would probably hurt to have any more stimulation.

Groaning and shaking her head, Risa unwrapped her legs, and pushed away from me, looking down to see my now much smaller manhood exit her body, followed by a long trail of milky white fluid, our combined liquid no longer plugged inside of her tunnel.

"Time to be done," she muttered with a scowl, "mama be here soon, alarm say so."

Taking a towel from the oily table, she dried off her hands and feet, then wrapped it between her legs as she moved to the edge of the cushion. My legs were as shaky as hers were when I helped her stand, then we helped each other walk to the far side of the room to turn off the beeping noise of the alarm. When I looked at the time, I realized that there was less than ten minutes left of my allotted hour, which was kind of shocking to me.

"Hey Risa, do you need a shower? I was going to take a two minute version before I get dressed, and you might want to as well."

She nodded her head, and threw her towel on the table as she took my hand and walked towards the tiny bath area. Unlike the first time, we hardly touched as we cleaned up, and I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the oil was washed away. Only after Risa turned the water off did I make an attempt to touch her again. When she bent over to dry her hair, I stood behind her, pressing my limp little guy against her ass, then reached down to cup her breasts. Risa jumped a little as she stood up straight, making a face at me before she threw her towel onto the table, trying to look serious but failing miserably.

"You scare me, stop."

"Sorry I wasn't trying to, I thought you would like it. I sure as hell do."

"Is nice, but you must go. Mama be here soon."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going. I'm sorry that I wasn't gone in a half hour like I said, I'm not sure what distracted me so much. Do you have any idea?"

Risa covered her mouth as she giggled. With her eyes opened wide, she shook her head back and forth slowly, covering her nipples with two fingers each. "No idea."

She stepped towards me and grabbed my package, the smile on her face growing wider. "Thank you ver much. I not been in country long, and this the best the best thing to happen here."

"Well you're very welcome, Risa. I've been here my whole life, and even though I've had several girlfriends, this is probably the best sex I've ever had. Maybe it's the hormones talking, but I really like you. Wow, I can't believe I just said that."

Risa smiled and turned away, and I thought I caught a glimpse of a blush across her cheeks before her hair covered her face. We each quickly dressed, and while I was tying my shoes, I watched her gather up the dirty towels and straighten up the oil bottles. When I walked towards the door, she joined me and put her hand on my chest.

"Please no tell mama what we did."

"Oh, don't you worry. All that happened was an amazing massage, and I feel so much better for it now. I'm guessing this isn't the normal thing for you."

Her eyes went wide as she shook her head. "No, no. I massage, and some time man ask for relief. Not every man, but some I..." Instead of finishing, she made a loose fist and pumped it up and down in the air.

Nodding my head, I reached out to give her a hug. This wasn't the way that a girl should have to make a living, especially a newcomer to my country, and the look on her face as she pretended to jack off a ghost showed how little she liked the activity. As much as I wanted to help in her situation, there wasn't much I could do. Even if I had a few more sessions like today, I would go broke in no time, and I was pretty sure that she still didn't get to keep all of the cash from this afternoon.

Risa hugged me back tightly, and after I kissed her on top of her head, she looked up and stood on her tip-toes to kiss me on the cheek. The change in her eyes over the past hour was amazing, and when she looked at me now, I could see that even if she didn't have feelings for me, we would at least be friends if we saw each other outside of this room.

Silently unlocking the door as she opened it, Risa held the door open for me to leave, and we both jumped slightly to see the old lady step into the doorway. Damn, that was a close one. She smiled and bowed slightly, looking back and forth between Risa and I as if judging the mood between us.

"You enjoy massage?"

"Yes ma'am, Risa was wonderful, she can work some magic with those hands. I don't think my back has felt this good in years."

With a curt nod, she turned away, calling out over her shoulder. "Follow me, this way out."

I saw Risa turn to clean up the room, and once the old lady couldn't see, we waved goodbye to each other. Following the old lady down the hall, I passed through the same lobby I had been in before, then she left me in the hallway to find my own way out, simply pointing down the hall in the opposite direction that I had entered from. Half a minute later I came to another door, this one unmarked, but much less conspicuous than the main street's door, since this was in the middle of a business district full of small shops.

Ten minutes later I was sitting down to dinner, working my way through a simple but delicious pile of fried rice with chicken and shrimp. At first I was worried about the size of the serving, but as soon as I smelled it I realized how hungry I was. That workout with Risa had given me a hell of an appetite, and unsurprisingly, she was all that I could think about while I ate. Honestly, all through dinner, plus the bus ride home, she was almost all that I could think about. Her strong resemblance to Alyssa had me thinking about my coworker as well, in ways that a guy like me really shouldn't think about business associates.

Even though it wasn't very late, as soon as I got home, I immediately got my stuff ready for work, then tended to a couple of regular household chores. With the rest of the night now open to me, I poured a large glass of whiskey and retired to the bedroom to use the computer. My regular routine of websites to check, mostly news and forums, didn't hold much of an appeal at the moment, so I sat back and stared at the screen as I took a sip from my glass.

"What the hell," I said to the empty room, "no one is here, and a man has needs, so why not?"

Now with a purpose in mind, I got up and stripped my clothes off, sitting back down to open my favorite porn website. The normal videos I like didn't do anything for me, but then I admitted to myself what I was looking for. When my search came back with the video thumbnails for Asian massage girls, I chuckled as I took another drink. Before the video had loaded, I was already hard. "Now that's what I'm talking about..."

( .)(. )

Alyssa walked into my cube and sat on my desk, jolting me out of a mild trance that I had been in while staring at my email. I turned to look at her and she laughed slightly, resting her hands on the desk by her legs, leaning forward slightly as she stared at my face.

"So you seem like you're in a better mood this morning."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. I sure as hell didn't want to come in this morning, that's for damn sure."

"Oh wow, that good of a night?" Alyssa asked, her face lightening up as she smiled broadly, "Did you take my advice then? I had a late night myself, and it's only my coffee that's keeping me mobile right now."

"Now that I think about it, I think I actually did do everything you told me to. Thanks for that, I needed the encouragement you gave me."

"I'm so glad that I could help. Our whole team has seen you on those days when you aren't yourself, and trust me, we don't enjoy it any more than you do. Anyhow, it's good to see that you're over yesterday, and I'll see you in that meeting in about ten minutes, right?"

As I nodded my head and started to turn away, Alyssa hopped down off my desk, and in the process accidentally bumped my coffee cup, making a large splash of dark black liquid cover half of my desk. We both cursed and I jumped up to reach for the stack of napkins on my bookshelf, throwing them on the spreading spill. Before it could damage anything, we had stopped the spread of the hot liquid, but Alyssa wasn't done. She picked up my water bottle and poured some of that onto my desk as well, then used a handful of napkins to erase the dark tint my desk now had.

Only when I stood in front of my computer again did I see what she was doing. Once again, Alyssa had somehow let two buttons of her blouse come undone, and I again had a clear view down her blouse. She had on a much smaller bra this time, the cut of it clearly showing the edges of both nipples, and with her quick arm movements, and was mesmerized at how her breasts were bouncing inside that horrid restraining device that women insist on wearing. She stayed bent over slightly as she checked her work, and I held my coffee cup in front of my crotch to help cover the evidence of me checking her out.

"Sorry about making a mess. I'm running on so little sleep, I'm super clumsy today," she said, then chuckled softly, making me smile as her breasts bounced again, "and this is one hell of a way to start off the day, wouldn't you say?"

"It's not a problem," I replied, sitting down now that Alyssa had stood up and taken away another chance of a peek, and I caught her glance at the coffee cup still covering my crotch "one way or another, some coffee is good for a boost in the heart rate, right?"

Alyssa threw the wads of soaked towels into the trash can, her back to me, but from the small portion of her face that was visible, I'm sure she was blushing at this point. Without facing me again, she walked away, saying "I'll see you in a few minutes at the all-hands meeting," over her shoulder.

With the memories of Risa fresh in my mind, I actually mentally cursed Alyssa for her little display. I could still feel Risa's firm breasts in my hands, and the view of my friend had me thinking that they were probably the exact same size. Growling under my breath, I turned back to my computer and stared at my email, trying to read the latest company newsletter to distract myself from beautiful women.

Once my mind was back on the work I had to get done, I made a point of ignoring the tightness of my pants, and when I walked down the hall towards the meeting room, I distracted myself for a moment while detouring to the coffee pot to oddly thank myself for pushing work stuff to the front of the line of things my brain needed to process. I took my seat and chatted with some other coworkers for a few minutes, and I didn't even notice that Alyssa had arrived until the meeting was started.

One boring hour later, but feeling like six, I could feel my eyes getting grainy, and my coffee was long gone. The only bright side to this meeting was that it was getting me closer to the weekend, but that wasn't enough to get excited over, knowing that there was still an hour left in his stuffy room. I tried thinking about Risa, then about Alyssa, but at the moment, my brain wasn't cooperating; it kept telling me that most of what I was feeling was simply imaginary, and the excitement with Risa was only because of the newness of everything.

Even though I knew it might get me in trouble, I slid my legs further under the table and pulled out my cellphone. Using only touch, I made sure it was muted, then unlocked it. With only a few glances to make sure my thumb was in the right place, I typed up a text to a friend of mine in IT. Once it sent, I leaned forward on the table and tried to look like I was paying attention. As if on cue, two minutes later, the door to the meeting room opened, and my friend Carl stuck his head through the door. He pointed directly at me and waved his finger, indicating that I needed to come with him.

"Excuse me, is there something I should know about?" My manager asked from the front of the room.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Carl said firmly as he stepped in to the room, "but if you can spare him, I need Nate for a little bit to continue working on that customer invoice issue he handled yesterday. It shouldn't take long."

"Very well. Nate, go right ahead. We have important HR data to discuss, so please don't dally."

I nodded my head, trying not to laugh at the word 'dally'. Really, who uses that anymore? With a straight face, I walked purposefully out the door, following Carl down the hallway.

"What was that all about man?"

"Thanks for saving me, Carl. You know how boring these meetings are, and everything they have to say was in yesterday's HR email. I just needed to get the hell out of there."

"No problem. Believe it or not, I do have work to do, so unless you want to help me move server racks, I'll see you later. I'm kind of on a time crunch here."

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Thanks, that sounds fun, but I think I'll hide in the break room and stick my head under the coffee pot."

We went our separate directions, and true to my word, I went straight for the break room. With most of the inhabitants of my floor in the staff meeting, this was one place that I was sure to not see anyone that I knew. Getting busted for skipping a big meeting like that was something managers didn't look too highly on. With a fresh cup of coffee in hand, I leaned on the wall and took out my cellphone to kill some time surfing the web. That only lasted about two minutes before I heard someone walk up to my hiding spot behind the vending machine.

"Hey Nate, why are you hiding?"

I jerked before I realized that I knew that voice, and I stepped out smiling sheepishly to see Alyssa standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just taking a break."

"That's not what I heard you and Carl talking about in the hallway."

"What? Were you spying on us? Wait a second, how did you get out of that meeting?"

"Oh that was easy. Everyone was focused on the slide presentation, and I was standing by the door, so before it closed behind you, I just walked out. Pretty sure nobody noticed. Don't make this about me, why are you hiding?"

"Sorry, I kind of had a late night. I went out and got some exercise, had a massage, a hot shower, and a few drinks. Like I said, I didn't want to come in this morning."

Alyssa looked around the room, then took a few steps closer to me as a sly smile started to form. "I'm actually glad I followed you out here. There's a few things I wanted to ask that I didn't want anyone overhearing."

My curiosity piqued, I put my cellphone away and sat down at one of the tables. The part about nobody overhearing was the odd part since I couldn't see how she would ask anything that wasn't work related.

"Sure, anything you want. What's up?"

Her hands clasped together, she walked in a small circle as she looked around the room again, then sat down on the edge of the table by me. "So... This is really weird for me, but I have a small family get-together tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to go."

"To a family thing? Ummm... Sure, I guess. No, not 'I guess', yes I would like to. But why a family thing?"

"I'll get to that in a second, but thank you for accepting. This part is even weirder, so bear with me. All my life, I've been rightly accused of being too shy."

"I can see that," I started to say, but Alyssa held up her hand to stop me.

"Not only shy, but my attempts to show my emotions or thoughts have been even more subtle. Look, what I'm trying to say is that I've been trying for months, at least in my mind, to flirt with you. It wasn't until yesterday that you even noticed me as a woman, much less enjoyed looking at me."

"Now Alyssa, don't..." I stopped when she held up her hand again, but I grabbed her wrist and moved her hand to the table. "No, I can't let that slide. You are one hundred percent wrong on that point. No, I may not have noticed you flirting in the past few months, but I have absolutely noticed you, and I have ever since you started working here. I like you a lot as a coworker, and as much as I'd like to know you more, maybe you've heard of this tiny little thing that HR brings up occasionally. It's called sexual harassment. When most people think someone is worth dating, they almost never do it in the office. One little mistake can not only get them fired, but end up facing a lawsuit or prison. I like you, I respect you, I love your attitude that you keep hidden so well, and I think you have an awesome work ethic. As much as I would like to know you more, I can't bring myself to hit on a friend and coworker. Saying the wrong thing can make the work life hell after a mistake."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Alyssa whispered when I paused to take a breath, "I never thought of it that way."

"Moving right along," I continued, "you're also wrong that I haven't noticed you as a woman, apart from you being a coworker. I sure as hell have. You're a beautiful woman, and I'd have to be blind to not notice you. Apparently my eyes have ninja skills that avoid detection. Well, most of the time at least. And wait a second. Yesterday... So you admit that you were being a show-off on purpose? And then this morning as well?"

Alyssa's cheeks turned a bit pink as she looked away, and I could see a vein in her neck start throbbing. When she unlaced her fingers, I could see the white marks on her hands where she had been squeezing so tightly, and her hands shook as she stood up straight. Closing her eyes and turning to face me, her red cheeks turned pink as her neck colored as well. Alyssa lifted her hands to her blouse and unbuttoned two buttons, then she took a step to the side and held onto the table.

"Every time I'm told that I am too subtle in my flirting, I get angry about it. Not with the person that said it, but with myself. If I do too much, I feel like I'm acting like a nasty whore. Like I'm throwing myself at someone, saying horribly dirty things, and acting like a lewd high school boy. I'm sorry if I upset or bothered you, Nate. Yes I was flirting, and the things I did bothered me. But today I have a better understanding for what I'm doing. Don't hate me, help me."

With her hip against the table, Alyssa bent over slightly, adjusting her blouse so as much billowed out as possible. She unfastened another button as she leaned towards me, then rested both of her hands on my shoulders as her forehead pressed into mine.

I started to feel like I was going to hyperventilate, and I surely couldn't wrap my head around what was going on right now. My brain finally put two and two together, and as I stared at her half opened blouse, I did the only thing I thought was appropriate at the time.