It Started with a Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to pick up speed, gliding effortlessly now that his cock was coated with my juices. I've never been this wet, not for anyone or anything.

He released my nipple and lifted his head to capture my gaze, his hands staying on my breasts to message them.

"God, Katie, you feel so good."

"So do you." I paused to take in a breath. "Why haven't we done this before?"

"I don't know, but if I knew fucking my sister would be like this, I would have done it years ago." He bent down and kissed my lips.

I tilted my hips and the sensation caused my clit to throb at the friction. I stopped kissing him and panted, unable to do much of anything as the sensation of pleasure washed through me.

He took my face in his hands to keep my face and eyes on him.

"Gonna come, " I panted.

"Me too," he murmured. "Let me watch you come, I want to see the look of pleasure on my sister's face as she comes all over my cock."

His words made me hotter and I moved up and down, quicker, needing to fine my release.

I moved up once, down once and up again and felt my pussy clench and shutter. My breath frozen in my lungs as waves and waves of pleasure washed over me. Unable to move, he released my face and grasped my ass, lifting me up and down, up and down, the movement sending shocks of pleasure through my body and after a moment I felt him come. His hot sperm flooding my greedy pussy. He moaned and bit his lip.

"Beautiful, you're so beautiful." He whispered. "I love seeing you come."

I kissed his cheek and draped myself over his body, totally limp and spent. Though I was unable to move, he kept thrusting gently, his dick pumping and pulsing within my cunt, drawing out my pleasure.

"I love you, Josh," I whispered and placed my face in the crook of his neck, licking and loving the salty taste of his sweat.

"I love you too, Katie."

*

The next day Mom told us she had an unexpected day off. Katie and I were both wondering what to do. Now that we were fucking, we didn't want to stop. Couldn't stop.

Katie put the last dish she'd been washing in the drying rack and gave me a look.

"I was thinking of dying my hair today," she said, answering Mom's question.

"Oh really? Need any help?" she asked as she left the kitchen with her cup of tea.

Katie worried her lip. "No, Josh said he'd help me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he owes me after I helped him study for his midterm, don't you Josh?" She met my eyes from my seat at the table.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah."

What was she up to?

"Well, let me know if you need anything," she said as Katie and I started to head out of the kitchen. "Oh, Katie," she called and part of me, the part that knew what we were doing was wrong, made me panic. Did she know? Could she tell?

"Yeah, Mom?" Katie asked.

"Take the timer, you'll need it."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Thanks," she said as she reached for the timer next to the stove before heading up the stairs with me behind her. Her tight ass bouncing with every step.

I licked my lips. Once we got to the second floor I reached for her arm to stop her progress. "What's going on?"

She smiled. "You'll see."

She went into her room, grabbed her box of hair dye, towel and change of clothes and headed into the bathroom, beckoning me to follow. I did, powerless to resist. When I entered she closed and locked the door, set her stuff on the counter and started to strip.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It should be pretty obvious," she said as she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her breasts in a sexy black bra.

"Mom's home," I said, lamely.

"Yeah, so?" she asked, reaching behind and unhooking her bra, causing her tits to fall out with a little bounce. The sight alone aroused me, but I was wondering if it was wise to succumb to the temptation with Mom down stairs.

"You're not scared are you?" she teased, much as little sisters do and tossed her yoga pants at me. She stood in only her tong and tapped her foot.

I must have looked like a deer in headlights. While I was all for fucking her brains out when we were alone, I was afraid of what would happen if we were caught. I couldn't bear the thought of not being able to kiss her lips, to suckle her tits or push my cock in and out of her pussy.

She reached up gently and caressed my jaw and leaned in to kiss me. "She won't know. I told her you'd help me. You need to be in the bathroom for that," she nipped my lip and I opened my mouth. She kissed me deeply, cupping my face. "She won't come up here, not when she's settled in to her TV shows," she said as she pulled away, her lips close, brushing mine.

I nodded and pulled back. I got undressed in no time, my cock already hard and wanting. She could turn me on that quickly. By the time I was undressed, she was naked as well. She put her hair in a pony tail and smiled.

"You really are going to help me with my dye job, but before that, you're going to fuck me," she whispered in my ear. I swallowed, anticipating, needing.

She moved to the counter, resting her arms on either side of the sink and pushed her ass up and away. She looked at me from the mirror's reflection, waiting. "Take me from behind," she said quietly. "Fuck me hard, fuck me deep."

She wiggled her ass in invitation and I walked the three steps over to her, my cock bobbing in attention. I reached down, feeling her pussy—wet, slick and warm. Her breath hitched at my touch and my eyes snapped to hers, our gaze meeting each other's in the mirror.

I moved behind her and guided my throbbing cock into her tight, warm channel. I groaned, never tiring of the feeling of entering her. She took a breath and I moved out, slowly. She kept her eyes on mine, watching me watch her. It made me dick hardened even more, if that was possible and I moved in and out, in long, slow movements. Her tits gently shook with each thrust and I reached around to tweak her hard nipples, rubbing and thumbing them in time with my thrusts.

"Harder," she begged. "fuck me harder, brother."

"Anything my little sister wishes," I murmured in her ear and grabbed her hips, tilting them a bit and moving in hard, fast strokes. She gasped, her tits juggling. Her knees knocked on the cabinet doors below the sink and I wondered if Mom could hear it. The idea that she was downstairs added to my pounding heart, but I had to admit it was exciting. The danger, the risk.

Katie bit her lip and gripped the edge of the sink as I moved in and out. I slowed down suddenly, wanting to draw things out, to savor it. She took a shuddering breath and moaned. I reached around to rub her clit, my touch light, gentle. Nothing to send her over the edge, not yet.

"You look so sexy in the throws of passion," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled. "I was thinking the same thing."

I picked up the pace again, slamming into her tight cunt so deeply she crashed into the sink. I groaned, feeling her juices trickle down my balls. I grabbed her waist and held her close, pounding in and out, in and out as deep as I could. Her cunt clenched my dick, gripping me and sending ripples of pleasure though my body.

"Oh, baby, baby...feel so good." I babbled, nearly lost in the pleasure of it.

It was then that I heard footsteps on the stairs. The tell tail creek of the tenth one reaching my ears though my pounding, rushing blood. Mom! I paused, breath frozen in my lungs. Did she hear us? Were we too loud? I started to pull out of Katie, albeit reluctantly, but she reached around and held me in place.

Mom's footsteps creaked over the hallway and I knew she was near Katie's room, she only had a few more steps and she'd be at the bathroom.

Katie met my eyes in the mirror and moved her rolled her hips, causing my dick to move in and out of her dripping pussy even though I was frozen. She turned on the faucet to cover up any noise and mouthed, "fuck me,"

I swallowed and reached down, grabbing her hips once more. As I was starting to thrust again, Mom's voice reached my ears, right on the other side of the door. "How's things going?" she asked.

I kept pumping my cock in Katie's hot, wet cunt, heart pounding. I had to be crazy, insane! But I couldn't stop.

"Going good, Mom," Katie said over the flow of water.

"Okay," Mom said and walked away, back down the stairs.

I breathed a sigh of relief and went back to the task at hand. I trusted into her quick, quick, then slow, slow, until she was panting and begging for release. I needed it just as much as she did, but we kept holding on, not wanting for it to end.

I reached around, flicking her slick nub and she shuddered. "Oh, God, oh God, " she babbled. "So good, sooooo good."

I flipped her around, lifted her up and sat her ass on the flat counter on the left of the sink, just high enough for me to fuck her. I grabbed her neck, bringing her lips to mine in a frantic, deep kiss. Her pussy has dripping cream all over her thighs, it glistened in the light, and I rubbed my throbbing prick in her juices before once again entering her.

Her breath hitched and she grabbed me around my neck as I fucked her hard and deep. Her tits were mouth level, so I brought a nipple into my mouth to suckle. She moaned, low and throaty and it didn't take long to feel her pussy shudder and clamp tightly around my dick as she found her orgasm. I released her nipple and kissed her, keeping her as quiet as possible.

I kept pumping in and out as she shuddered with pleasure until I felt my balls pull up and my come shoot so fast and hard I nearly passed out. The pleasure went on and on. The feel of her muscles milking me and the knowledge of my seed shooting into her pleased me in a whole other way.

I didn't stop thrusting, just gentled and slowed them down. I reached for her clit and rubbed the little nub in circles. She shuttered and arched back, her head resting on the mirror. "Gonna come...again," she panted and I didn't let up. I was still hard enough to fuck her still so I sped up my thrusts, going fo quick and short—like a piston.

She moaned and her toes curled as she came again, clamping down even more tightly on my prick. I watched her, pony tail tousled, lips swollen, cheeks flushed as she came and I don't think I've seen anything as beautiful or as sexy.

I stayed in her warm channel until I felt her muscles relax and my prick soften. I took the time to regain my composure and breath. She lifted her head and caressed my cheek.

When I pulled out, I watched as my come gushed and leaked out of her glistening, swollen lips. I always loved to see my seed coat her. I knew I was the only one with the privilege, as she always used condoms with others. The same went for me. The freedom to go bareback, to paint her pussy with my come was erotic, liberating.

"You've outdone yourself, brother."

"Only the best for my little sister," I said with a smirk. I leaned down and kissed her, gently, more languid. Our tongues caressing, not dueling.

We broke apart and I rested my forehead on hers. "What time is it?" I asked, slightly worried.

"We've been in here awhile. If Mom asks I'll tell her I was showing you some hair styles of Joyce. Or something."

I looked into her eyes. "You know me and Joyce aren't a thing anymore, right?" I felt the need to ask.

She bit her lip, unsure. "Baby, you're the only one for me. You ruined me for all women."

She smiled and so did I. We were so screwed.

I took in her spread thighs, coated with our juices and groaned. I bent down and licked one thigh, intrigued with the combined tasted of us. She ran her hand through my hair and sighed. "You're such a good brother, Josh."

"And you're the best little sister a man could want," I replied. I grabbed a washcloth and started to wipe her thighs and pussy clean. Or as clean as I could get it without her taking a shower. Not sure what to do with the washcloth, I threw it in the tub. It'd get clean when she showered, leaving no trace of my come or her juices.

I lifted her off the counter and with some tissue paper and all-purpose cleaner, did a quick, but through wipe of the counter. As I was doing this, Katie was getting the box of hair dry open.

"I really do need to dye my hair," she chuckled.

I bent down and grabbed my clothes, putting them on again. "Need any help?"

She bit her lip in thought. "Probably, but it'd be best if you leave now. Mom probably thinks I already started and I don't want her getting nosy again."

I sighed. I tugged my shirt over my head and when it was through, I kissed her lips. "You're right. I'll go in my room. I probably smell like sex anyway."

She kissed me and nodded. "I'll see you later."

*

Little did I know later would mean in two days. Josh got roped into helping Brady, one of his college friends into moving and I was left alone. I spent the time watching TV and pleasuring myself when the need arose, though my vibrator (now with new batteries thanks to Josh) was nothing like the feeling of my brother's hot, hard dick moving inside of me.

On the second night, my cell pinged and I reached for it.

<>

I smiled. Looks like the night was looking up, I though.

<>

I knew it was best to keep our relationship totally secret. We quickly started to develop our own sort of language, the ability to say one thing completely innocent, but mean something else. Things like: I want you, I need you, fuck me.

He was home in twenty minutes and I was up in my room, naked and waiting for him. He knocked on my door, something years of habit instilled into him. "Katie?"

"Come in," I said and reveled in the look of surprise—and desire—on his face.

"Weren't expecting me to be naked were you?" I asked, laughing.

He quickly closed my door and locked it. Just in case.

I took two steps to him and fell to my knees, nuzzling his package with my face. "Are you as hot for me as I am for you?" I asked. "Or do you need me to suck you?"

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. "Hmmm, let's see."

I yanked his boxers and jeans down to his knees and took his semi-hard dick in my hand. It was velvety, warm and mouthwatering.

I moved the head into my mouth, coating it with my saliva before I swallowed more down. I'd been practicing a few times on bananas and I'd gotten better with my gag reflex. I bobbed my head and he gripped my hair.

I hummed and felt him shudder in pleasure. I pulled away, his cock leaving my lips with a wet pop. He was hard now. I gave his head a lick, but decided to explore his balls instead. I gently cupped them, rolling them around in my hand and applying gently pressure. He hissed and I froze, thinking I hurt him.

"Feel so good, baby," he said, reassuring me. I nodded, glad I was going something right. Much of this was new to me, but I was glad I was exploring things with Josh. What better person to tech me than my big brother?

"What do you wanna do tonight?" I asked.

"Take you, over and over and over," he whispered, voice thick with desire.

I ran to my bed and laid down, waiting. I spread my legs, showing him my pussy as I ran my fingers up and down on either side of my lips, parting them. He licked his lips and started to undress. The last time we fucked was mind-blowing. And Mom nearly caught us. This time we had hours to kill, hours to lick and suck and fuck to our hearts content. The thought alone made me wetter.

All his clothes gone off he got onto my bed, his knees causing the springs to squeak as he moved up and straddled my thighs. His cock felt hot on my skin and I could see the tip glistening with precum.

He looked down at me, his eyes serious. "When I was away, I had to sneak off into the bathroom to jack off," he said.

"So you masturbated yesterday, too?" I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one that indulged in my own hand and fantasy while he was sleeping at Brady's new house, helping him get settled in.

His finger flicked my nipple before he trailed it slowly down my chest and stomach. "Did you think of me, Katie?" His finger paused at my public bone.

"Of course, only my brother can get me off now," I said. And it was true. He moved his finger lower until it rested just above my clit, just out of reach. It pulsed with anticipation and my pussy wet.

He watched me, eyes meeting mine as he gently circled my clit once, twice, three times. "So wet," he murmured. "I love how wet you are for me, so hot and ready."

"I need you so bad, Josh, like I've never needed—wanted—anyone else."

He took his two fingers and trailed them along the sides of my pussy lips, spreading my cream. Up and down caressed as I felt myself flush. I remembered his dick was within reach and I felt for it. It gave a little twitch as I made contact and I captured a bead of precum on my finger to bring to my mouth. He watched me with hooded eyes as I licked it clean.

"Do you want it fast or slow?" he asked.

"Both, any, either." I smiled. "I just want your cock in me."

He smiled too and rose up enough to maneuver my legs open and tilt my hips up. He straightened out and lowered himself over my body. He kissed my neck, moving up to my jaw and finally my lips. His kisses were languid and gently stroked the slow fire within me.

I felt his prick nudge my opening and I gushed, even wetter and beyond turned on. He entered me slowly, gently as he nibbled my lips and sucked on my tongue.

I moaned and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him tighter, closer, deeper. He moved almost lazily as my pussy took him in, hungry for more with each thrust. We went on like this for what seemed like ever. It was torture, pure, exquisite torture. His pace, never wavering, built a fire within me and I felt near bursting. He released my mouth and buried his face in my neck and kept thrusting. I came first, shattering totally and completely, in long convulsions that gripped his cock and milked him. He kept thrusting and came right after me. I felt his hot seed spill and my body felt warm all over.

He was gasping for breath, must as I was. He kissed my lips, gently and I knew, this wasn't a fucking. We were making love.

"That's just the beginning, baby," he said with a smile on his face and his eyes glittering.

We stayed connected. He had rolled us to his left side and we spooned. His arm around my waist, holding me close. I'd never felt this sense of completion, connection and love than I did in his arms. I worried my lower lip. If something was so good, so right, how could it be wrong?

It wasn't long for his prick to harden again. He gently rocked in and out, letting our juices mix and mingle. He kept his arm around my waist, close to him and his warmth and started to move much more quickly. I gasped at the sensation, different at this angle than what I've experienced before. He moved deeper and faster, the wet sounds of our fucking and our moans and groans filling the air.

His thrusts got harder, causing my breath to shudder with each pound. "Yes, yes, yes," I cried. "Oh, brother...So good, more, more," I babbled, nearly out of my mind with pleasure.

His breath was hot and loud in my ears and he groaned. "Baby, God-" he said.

The arm grabbing my waist moved went lower until his hand was at my clit, holding it there so it'd bump his fingers with each thrusts. The sensation sent stock waves through me, mini-explosions that nearly took my breath away.

He kept pounding into me, relentless and for the first time, he came before I did. His moan of pleasure in my ear. He kept pumping into me, my clit hitting his fingers until I too came. I gasped, groaning a throaty, "fuck" as my pussy shuttered over and over again. He rubbed my clit, prolonging my pleasure.