It Started with a Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps sensing my desires, her hand trailed down to my prick. Her delicate fingers gliding over the sensitive flesh. I let her take me in hand and pump my cock. I was hard in no time and she lifted her head to grin at me.

"Wanna go another round?" she asked.

Fuck yeah. "Duh," I said, lightly tapping her arm.

"God, you can be such a...brother sometimes," she huffed as she got out of my arms.

"That's because I am."

"Yeah, yeah," she said as she straddled my hips, her pussy inches from my cock.

She put her hands on my chest, caressed a nipple. "Do you think what we're doing is wrong?" she asked in a quiet voice, her eyes downcast.

"No," I said. "We're adults, we both want it. Who are we harming?"

She looked up and sucked on her lower lip. "That's what I was thinking too."

I smiled and caressed her cheek. "Good, I'd hate for you to feel anything different."

She reached behind her and guided my leaking cock into her pussy. It eased in easily from last time, her juices and my come still clinging deep within.

I groaned as she lowered herself. Once she was seated she paused. "Jessica was trying to get me to go out with Chris today."

I didn't like the sound of that. Chris was an asshole and not someone I'd want my little sister to be seeing regardless of what we were doing. "You're mine," I said, my voice a little too forceful.

She rolled her hips, bent down and kissed my jaw. "Don't get mad. I know. I already consider you my boyfriend. You're mine, too, you know?"

"Of course. I wouldn't go off and fuck someone else. I wouldn't hurt you like that."

I was never one to be touchy-feely with my emotions, especially not with girls, but this was different, this was Katie. Declarations of love seemed to come easy to me, maybe because I already loved her already as a sister. Adding onto that love, building on it wasn't so hard.

She leaned back, placed her palms on my abs and started to glide up my cock. For a second there, I nearly forgot we were connected as my cock in her pussy felt so right, so perfect. So normal.

She bounced down and I reached for her breasts, capturing them in my hands and teasing her nipples.

She kept her eyes on me as she moved up and down on my throbbing prick. She clenched her pussy in rhythm to her thrusts and the added sensation drew more pleasure. I moaned and flicked her nipples, pinching them.

"Do you think there's others out there?" she asked. "Other brothers and sister that fuck? I mean, we can't be alone, right?"

"I doubt we are, baby."

Her hair fell into her face and I moved it out of the way. She leaned in slightly and rode me a bit faster, just like I liked. I knew she couldn't fuck me as hard and fast-at least not in this position- as I could fuck her, but I was willing to take anything she gave.

Her tits jiggled in my view and I caressed them, my hands trailing down her taunt stomach and over her slim hips.

"You feel so good, brother," she panted. "I love your cock."

Her comments pleased me as did the fact that I knew I was her best. I might not have been her first, something I regretted now, but I was sure if the hell determined to be her best. I wanted her to know that no one else out there was as good as her brother, no one could make her come and shudder and scream than her own blood.

I noticed her slow her pace, "are your legs cramping?"

She blushed, the pink making her cheeks look flush. "Yeah, sorry. Can you take over?"

"Don't be sorry." I winked and grinned. "I don't mind."

She let out a huff as I turned us over, still connected. I laid her head on my pillow and spread her legs wide on either side of me. Holding onto her stomach, I trusted into her as deep as I could get. She reached down to caress her clit and light, slow circles.

"Mmmmmm," she mumbled. "My brother fucks me so good. Harder, Josh. Fuck me harder."

I did. How could I resist such an appealing command? I moved like a piston in her tight, slick cunt. Her juices were already dripping down her into her crack, no doubt landing on my sheets. Oh well, a small price to pay for this pleasure.

She kept clenching and muscles, messaging me from the inside with every down thrust. I bend down and took her mouth in mine, sucking on her tongue. She always tasted so sweet. I groaned in her mouth as the pleasure started to build.

My thrusts became frantic, nearly violet and I feared the noise would make it way to Mom downstairs. Only a minute more, I told myself and continued on.

She broke our kiss and fought for air. Her arms snaked tightly around my neck.

I came violently, a sudden surge of come exploding from my prick and flooding her cunt. I kept pumping, determined to get her off as well. She moaned.

"Holy shit, yes...yes." She whispered against my mouth.

I kept coming in her tight, waiting pussy as I felt her get off. Her muscles clamping around my nearly over-sensitized prick in a tight grip. Her head fell back and I suckled on her exposed neck.

She panted and gripped my arms, her nails digging into my skin. The pain felt wonderful, adding to my pleasure.

"Josh..," she gasped.

Her cunt kept milking me, on and on it seemed. I eventually stilled, fully seated in her pussy. "You have the best orgasms," I said leaving her neck, to kiss her cheek,

"Only the best for my big brother," she said, smiling. "You like my cunt massaging you, eh?"

I chuckled. "That's an understatement."

I rose onto my knees and pulled out, my cock coated with our come, glistening in my lamp-light.

"Bring it up here," she said. "I'll lick it clean for you."

I got off the bed and stood right at face level. She turned and leaned closer and gently grasped my now soft prick. I was nearly too sensitive, but she licked me gently, lapping up her juices and my come from my dick in no time. I threaded my hand though her hair, gently massaging her scalp. Once done she released me and looked up though her lashes.

"We taste good," she said.

"Want me to return the favor?"

She nodded and flopped back on her back, spreading her legs wide.

"Please do," she said.

I got into position, my head between her legs. She was covered in juices. Most of it was hers, but I could make out the pearly white of my come as well. Not a problem. If she could eat her own, so could I.

I started on the outside of her cunt, as the glistening juices were spread around. She shuddered as my tongue gently lapped at her thighs and bikini area. I moved in closer, licking her outer lips, bottom to top. It was her entrance that had the most, pooled and waiting for my tongue to scoop up. I tasted my come and thought it wasn't so bad and continued to lick her clean.

I licked higher, over her clit and her thighs clamped around my head. I licked her there again and again, whirling and twirling my tongue.

"You're going to kill me," she said as she came again, quivering on my tongue. I licked her pussy hole again as small shudders wracked her body. Once she was more or less clean, I rose up and gripped her knees.

"I agree, we do taste good," I said with a smirk.

I flopped next to her, gathering her in my arms and kissed her forehead. "Sleep, baby, I'll move you to your room soon."

She hugged me closer and closed her eyes. With her in my arms, everything felt peaceful, perfect.