It Started with a Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed the back of my neck and said in a throaty whisper, "wanna try shower sex next?"

I laughed. "Yeah, we got time."

"Just give me a bit," he said as he pulled out. I felt a warm gush of liquid on my pussy, dribble down my thigh. "I'd stay in you, but I don't want you to be sore," he said, brushing my hair off my face and neck. He kissed my shoulder blade, "I'd stay in you forever if I could."

And that brought a sense of warmth through me. I could feel his pounding heart start to slow down and calm. After a few minutes he released me and got up. "I'm going to get something to clean you with. Dried come isn't comfortable, trust me."

He left went to the door, put his ear to it and listened. Upon hearing silence, he unlocked it and darted, still naked from my room to the bathroom, only to return with a washcloth in hand. He closed and locked the door and flipped me on my back, using the wet, warm washcloth to wipe and clean my thighs and pussy. When done he threw it on the ground and spooned me again.

*

We still had a few hours until Mom came home, so I knew we could risk taking a shower together. We needed to get clean, get the smell of sex off of us anyway. The bonus was we could fuck one las time.

I held her in my arms, gently caressing and stroking her stomach, listening to her breathing and feeling her heartbeat against my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about her when I was at Brady's and I know I was a bit of a dick to him, snapping at times, but I couldn't help it. I was frustrated as I was missing a chance, a whole night to do this, to be with her.

The memories of it were enough to drive me crazy until I was so hard and aching that I jacked off to a family photo from last Christmas on my phone. I kept my thumb over Mom's face and looked at Katie, imagining her wanton and wrapped around my dick, not dressed in a horrible Christmas sweater Grandmas sent her to wear.

It did the trick though, because I came in no time, shooting ribbon of come on my stomach. I was glad I took my shirt off, because I didn't have another on hand. Brady would have lent me one, but I didn't want to explain why I needed one.

One day away from her was painful. I knew now, I needed her, had to have her. She was like a drug. I loved her, not only as brother would love a sister, but as a man would love a woman.

When she stood in her bedroom naked, her eyes glittering with emotion and desire, I knew I had to show her how I felt. I took her slow and sensually, making love to her completely.

And now, after going at it two times already, we were about to go a third. We made our way into the bathroom, fresh clothes and towel in hand. She set them on the counter and turned on the fan. We planned on using all the hot water and it could get pretty steamy in there.

"You ever fuck in the shower?" She asked me, curious.

"Nope, you'll be my first."

She turned around and grinned. "Same. Lets hope we don't fuck this up and fall on our asses."

She moved out of the way as I went to turn the water on, letting it come to temperature. I was already hard, just the thought of fucking her again assured to that.

When the water was hot enough I flipped the shower head on and stepped in, grabbing her hand and gently pulling her into it with me. Her hair got wet and flattened and tiny drops clung to her eye lashes. She kissed me and wrapped her hand around my cock, pumping it in a slow rhythm.

"You wanna clean first or fuck?"

"Fuck," I said.

She licked her lips.

"I'm going to lift you up, use your legs to to wrap around my waist," I told her.

After she was in my arms, my dick brushing against her pussy, I pushed her back against the side the the shower, letting the warm water trickle over us. I entered her in a hard, deep thrust causing her tits to jiggle. She looked at me, water beads making diamonds on her eye lashes, water gliding down her neck and tits. She looked sexy, erotic. Like a nymph, a goddess.

She ground her hips into my pelvis and I hit her g-spot. She gasped in pleasure and surprise. I loved that look on her face.

Her arms around my neck held on tighter, her tits pressed into my chest as I thrust in and out. Fast, fast, fast, slow, fast, fast, fast, slow. She groaned and clenched around me, the feeling sending spikes of pleasure down my shaft and into my balls.

"Josh, brother—" she gasped.

I loved it when she called me brother. It made me even hotter, even harder. Knowing that she didn't shy away from it, what she embraced it and moaned it in the throws of passion was nearly my undoing.

"Yes, sister, feel my cock," I growled. "Your pussy wraps around my cock so well, so perfect."

Her head fell back, eyes closed as shower water fell onto her face. "So sexy," I whispered and picked up my pace, needing to find release.

"Come for me, come all over brother's cock," I said. Seconds later she did, the rhythmic feeling messaging my hot, hard dick. "That's a good girl, so good baby," I crooned.

She was perfect, exquisite and I realized, all mine. We would always have each other, we'd always be brother and sister, sharing a bond deeper than blood.

With that thought, I came buried deep in her soft folds and wet pussy. Each spurt of my come marking, painting her innermost flesh with my seed. Claiming her as no other.

"I love it when you come in me, feels so good," she said licked her lips, tasting some of the water that fell into her face. The shower was warm now and I knew we better hurry if we didn't want it cold. I pulled out and set her down, making sure to hold her steady as she regained her footing.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm good. Great. I like shower sex," she smiled and looked up at me from her lashes. It was times like this that she looked so young and innocent, even though were were only a year apart. I gave her a quick kiss before I reached for her shampoo and started to message and lather it into her long, now auburn locks. She moaned. "You've got magic hands," she said.

I took the bar of soap and worked it into a lather and caressed her soft, pink skin. Rubbing the soap over her neck, back, stomach, legs... I brushed her tits, unable to stop pinching her pretty, pink nipples. She smiled and smacked my arm, "we're supposed to be cleaning, Josh."

"I know, I know. I couldn't help it."

I took the shower nozzle off its cradle and twisted it to another setting. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see," I said as I turned the fast, pulsating water over her clit. She gasped at the sudden pleasure and grabbed my arm. "Josh, Josh...Oh God, I'm going to come again," she panted.

Her fingers dug into my arm. "That's the idea, baby."

The water hit her clit and it no time she was curling her toes in an orgasm. She rested her head on my arm. "That was unexpected."

"No reason why you shouldn't have another orgasm even if I can't," I said and kissed her. "Didn't you know about that?"

She shook her head. "I feel stupid now. I've been missing out."

"Hey now, don't go replacing me with a shower-head," I said in mock anger.

"Oh, Josh, there's nothing that could ever replace you."

I looked at her, seeing the love in her eyes and I knew she felt the same way I did. "I feel the same way."

I took the nozzle, changed the setting again and titled her head back, washing the shampoo out of her hair. Once she was free of soap, I gave her ass a light smack. "My turn,"

She moved over to allow me greater access to the water and grabbed for the bar of soap. With slow, purposeful movements she washed my body, saving my cock for last.

"Think you have any more in, ya?"

I chuckled. "I don't think so, baby.

She pouted and I leaned down to nip at her lower lip. "Tomorrow," I said, voice filled with promise.

*

Mom was feeling under the weather, I discovered the next day, so she called into work and decided to stay home. She was sleeping in and since Josh was as well, I decided to meet up with one of my friends, Jessica, for an early lunch. Discussions became awkward when she kept asking me if I was interested in Chris, one of our mutual friends. She was dating Chris' best-friend, I knew. She mentioned how fun it'd be to double date and I nearly groaned in annoyance. I told her I wasn't interested. Said it nearly ten times by the end of our meal and it seemed she finally got the point.

What I really wanted to day was I was seeing someone, but I couldn't. I mean, not when that someone was my brother. Not step-brother, but full on blood. You don't say those things out loud and you don't tell people, no matter how much you wanted to. I wish I could. I mean, shit, we were both adults and consenting. It wasn't like I wanted or planned to get pregnant either, I was on the pill and took in religiously now. Who cared if we fucked? Who was it harming?

After our meal, we parted ways and I decided to take a quick trip to buy some sexy lingerie for the future. When I got home both Josh and Mom were awake. Mom wasn't looking so good, but since she had a cold, that wasn't a surprise. Josh was looking as sexy as ever, his hair tousled from sleep and that naughty glint in his eyes. He yawned and stretched, causing a flash of abs to show as his shirt rose. I licked my lips and turned away.

I knew we had to be careful, especially around Mom. While I don't think she'd ever think we were doing what we were doing, I didn't want her wondering what changed in our relationship. That being said, I couldn't help but want to test our limits, to see how far we could go and still get away with it. Hell, Josh fucked me in the bathroom while she was right outside, his dick moving in and out of me while she stood just on the other side of the door. A part of me wanted to see what else we could do with her around...

Later that evening with Mom at the table looking though a magazine as she ate some soup, I decided to do something risky. Josh and I sat next to each other on the couch, our backs to the table, which was only a few feet away. The lightening in the living room was dim, dimmer than in the kitchen, and we had a movie on. Shoulder to shoulder we sat and I took a fluffy pillow and placed it over our touching thighs. He looked down at it, then up to me, a question in his eyes.

I smirked and took my hand and reached for the band of his sweatpants, slipping it against his warm skin. I felt him twitch as my touch snaked lower until I reached his prick. The flesh was warm and silky and he was soft. I planned to rectify that and soon.

"Katie," he whispered, a warning in his tone.

"Shh," I said and flicked the volume up a tiny bit, the sounds of bullets and noises a little louder.

"Mom's right there," he said.

I shrugged. "She won't know if you keep quiet."

He didn't say anything else and kept his eyes on the TV. I knew he wasn't watching the movie, though, he was trying to act normal. I took my thumb and started to move it in slow circles around his slit, spreading precum on the head. Soon, he was erect and throbbing in my hand, his hard-on testing the confines of his boxers and pants.

I moved the pillow over his crotch a bit more and gestured his him to free his cock. It popped out, hard and ready and using the pillow for concealment, I started to place long, even strokes up and down his shaft. His breath hitched and he bit his lip to keep from groaning.

I started to quicken the place, messaging the head with every upstroke and Josh groaned. He tried to cover it up with a cough and Mom asked if he was okay.

"No, I'm good. Swallowed my spit is all," he managed to say.

He leaned down, "I'm going to come," he whispered.

"Do it," I said as I stoked him off faster, this time just the tip of his flushed prick. He came into my hand, pumping jets of hot come into my waiting palm. He sighed. I smirked and brought my hand to my mouth, licking his spunk off my skin.

"I'll get you later for that," he said and covered his now flaccid prick back up. I turned my head and saw mom was still at the table, oblivious. I nearly laughed. She had no clue what was going on.

Later came in two hours. I was turned on from giving Josh a hand-job, but managed to get myself under control. My underwear were damp, but I decided to ignore that. They'd be off soon enough.

After finishing the second movie, Mom told us she was going to bed. Normally she'd be awake, but being sick zapped some of her energy. When she headed to her room, Josh and I headed upstairs to ours.

"Yours or mine?" I asked.

"Mine, your bed squeaks too much."

I chuckled. It was true. He took my hand, interlacing his fingers in mine and lead me through his door. Once it was closed and locked he started to undress me. I let him.

He traced the edges of my bra where the cloth met my tits and I shivered. He unhooked it and caught them as they fell out of their confines.

"Mmmmm," he said, "so perfect. See how they fit right in my hands?" He gently squeezed them and brushed his thumb over my nipples. They hardened instantly.

He bent down and suckled one in his mouth, then the other. He gently yanked at my jeans, pulling me closer to him, our bodies flushed. I could feel his hard-on and the heat of his body. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them down my thighs. He helped me get out of them completely and I stood in only my underwear.

His headed gaze rested on my pussy and I knew he could see the wetness on my panties. I took the strap of fabric around my hips and pushed them down, letting them pool at my feet.

His hands trailed up and down my skin, causing prickles of pleasure. "You're so beautiful," he said sincerely and I felt a rush of warmth all over. Other guys said I was pretty, but I never really believed them. I believed Josh.

He gave me a light kiss and stepped back. "I'm going to fuck you slow. Slower than I've ever fucked you before," he said, smirk on his face as he started to undress.

"But-"

"Oh, no, baby, I'm going to get you back for that little stunt downstairs."

"But you liked it," I said with a pout.

"That may be, but it was risky. I don't want to get caught," he said, looking up and meeting my eyes. "I don't want to lose you."

I leaned in and kissed him, nudging his tongue with mine. "I'm sorry, it was...exciting. I wanted to see if we could."

He nodded. "Just don't make a habit of it. I worry our luck may run out."

I didn't argue and decided to get myself situated on his bed.

He walked over and lowered himself over me, our combined weight causing the mattress to squeak just a little. Not nearly a loud as mine, though.

He grabbed my neck, bringing me closer and kissed me. He entered me in one smooth motion, just as slow as he said it would. It was torture.

I started to roll my hips, but he stopped me. "No, baby. You've been a bad little sister and this is your punishment."

I nearly whimpered as he continued his slow pace. I could feel the head of his cock as he nearly left my pussy, only for him to slid back in just as slowly as he started.

I moaned and kissed his neck and jaw. "Please," I begged, "fuck me harder."

He shook his head and smiled before capturing my lips, silencing any further protest. We went like this for what seemed like ever, his slow, torturous place drawing out our pleasure. I could feel every pulse of his thick cock in my pussy, could feel the smooth glide as he rocked in and out.

I nipped his lower lip and tried to move my hips again. "Shhh, Katie," he whispered in my ear, "don't worry, we'll get there soon."

I didn't know how much longer I could take it. I loved being pounded hard and fast, but this? It was both better and worse. I felt his hips shift ever so slightly and his cock nudged my g-spot. I moaned. "Yes," I panted. I wanted, needed release. The slow build-up was delicious, but I felt like I needed to come or I'd die.

"Please," I nearly whimpered.

He looked into my eyes, "Will you be a good little sister? You don't want to get your brother in trouble do you?"

"No," I gasped as he pegged my g-spot again. "I'll be a good sister, I swear."

I stilled and I feared he'd stop.

"Okay," he said. "Get up and bend over my desk, I'll give you what you need."

Once he left my pussy I nearly jumped up and tripped getting to the desk a few feet away. He chuckled. "So eager for your brother's cock, aren't you?"

I moved his papers and book out of the way, so I could find room for my body to rest. My tits pressed into the wood and the smooth surface felt good on my aching tits.

"Yes, I want you cock, need it."

I couldn't see him coming, but I heard him. I felt his hand grab my ass as he reached down and guided his slick cock into my pussy. I groaned, loudly. I couldn't help it. I loved it when he fucked me like this, from behind. It filled me deeply, completely as he took me hard and fast.

When he didn't started, I looked lifted my head and looked towards him. "Brother?"

He caressed my back and surged in and out, so hard it took my breath away and pressed my face back into the desk.

"Is this what you want? Is this want you need?"

He moved in and out, his thrusts first short, then longer.

"Oh, God...yes, yes, brother, this is what I need." I took a breath. "You always know what I need...such a good brother." He tilted my hips and a wave of pleasure flooded me. "Soooo good."

He groaned. The sounds of our flesh, of the wet sounds of pussy meeting cock and our pants filled the air.

"God, I love you," he said, thrusting even deeper.

I couldn't respond. I couldn't even breath or think. I came hard. Waves and waves of pleasure rushed throughout my body. I felt Josh's hand over my mouth, trapping my scream. I nipped at the flesh of his palm, but he kept it in place as he continued to pump my pussy.

I heard his quick pants, the low moans and knew he was getting close. How he held on this long, I didn't know.

"Gonna come, baby, come right in your tight cunt," he said.

Seconds later, we came together. Another orgasm that totally snuck up on me. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and my body threatened to sag, but he kept me upright.

I panted against his hand, still over my mouth as he thrust his pulsing prick into me. I felt his come shoot deep inside and my muscles clenched with each nearly painful wave of pleasure.

He slowed down and I felt my juices coat my thighs, slick and warm. I knew his come would join in as well, once he pulled out.

He blanketed my back with his weigh, totally spent. His breath sounding in my ear, making my hair tickle my shoulders. He kissed my back.

"God, I love you, Katie," he whispered.

Now that my mouth was free and my wits were back, I could respond, "I love you too, Josh."

He kissed my shoulder blade and pulled out, his come making its way out of my still fluttering cunt.

He took a T-shirt from the back of his chair and wiped my thighs, throwing it in his hamper. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. He laid on his back and I was blanketed on him, my head on his chest, listening as his heartbeat slowed. He caressed my back in slow glides and I started to calm down as well.

He reached for the remote and turned on the TV. We settled on reruns of the Family Guy to pass the time.

*

After three episodes, I was ready for another round. I wasn't sure if Katie was as well. She looked totally spent last time. I couldn't believe it, but every time we fucked it kept getting better than the last. It was amazing, wonderful, totally awesome.

She shifted her cheek on my chest and her hair moved, tickling my arm. I loved the smell of her shampoo, lemons and oranges. So fresh and clean. I couldn't drink a glass of OJ now without thinking her and getting hard. Pretty awkward.