It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just my legs?" my wife answered.

I had cringed with his words, fearing she would get upset, but it appeared she was going to handle it by being flirty.

"I didn't say that was all and I was talking about when you were dressed," he laughed in response, as the respectful treatment she had been provided since arriving began to deteriorate rapidly.

"You are overdressed," I blurted out for some unknown reason, which caused them to stop their banter and look at me.

I don't know why I said it, as I had been staying away from anything remotely risqué all evening. However, once it was out, Rafael quickly joined in.

"He's right...completely," he added.

"Well, you didn't tell me there was a "party"," she replied, putting emphasis on the word, although I wasn't certain as to her intent.

"Tanya. Come over here for a second," our black host called out over the music.

The activist looked up too, but quickly turned his attention to the other girl and Tanya slowly stood, and with a willowy movement approached.

"Baby, take Allie back and help her find something better to wear," he instructed, as the young prostitute looked over my wife and got a hard stare in return.

"I'm fine. Really," my wife replied.

"No baby. We want to see you looking good," Rafael responded as if his words offered some wonderful compliment.

I knew I could stop it with a simple word or nod of my head, but I was enjoying the interaction and now with Tanya nearby, I was like a moth to the flame interested to see how the two women would interact.

"Not tonight," Allie answered, seemingly putting an end to the idea.

There was a brief silence then I watched as Rafael put his mouth close to my wife's ear and started speaking. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but it went on for several minutes with her occasionally raising her eyebrows or nodding before he moved away and had a short, whispered conversation with Tanya.

"Go on now," the black man said, and with a quick look at me, where I sensed a bit of irritation, she followed Tanya as she walked towards the back.

"What did you say to her?" I asked, quite confused and wondering if I should find her and leave.

"I told her it was fine if she wanted to go, but that I needed you here for the time being so she could get a ride with Shaan or go change," he explained.

The fact that he had manipulated my wife using me as a pawn caused a surge of anger to run through me.

"Rafael, that's...that's not right. Not at all," I protested.

"Hey, I'm just having some fun," he replied, as if that made it okay. Then, after several seconds of silence while I tried to calm down he followed with, "But, you have a decision to make."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"I'm going to try and fuck her, so if you don't want it to happen, you best take her home when she gets back. I mean after I get to see her strut around some," he explained.

"What the hell Rafael?" I shot back, eager to maintain some dignity.

"Now, don't get all damn protective. No one is going to get hurt. And there's still Tanya. You ain't hit it yet," he continued, showing no hint of guilt.

"I think we'll leave," I declared, to which he just nodded.

For the next fifteen minutes, we sipped our drinks in silence, then from the back Tanya appeared followed closely by my wife. Allie was wearing a short, red halter dress with a plunging neck line and four-inch black heels. The bottom of the dress only extended a few inches below her butt and highlighted her perfect thighs, and the V-neck exposed the sides of her firm breasts. As she approached, I could see Clarence Simmons turn in his seat and watch her ass as she passed.

"Damn, baby...you look hot," Rafael spoke when she arrived.

"You look amazing," I added, when I saw her look towards me for a reaction.

My words brought just a bit of a smile to her face and as she stepped to the bar, Tanya left and returned to the guest. Rafael quickly made her a new drink and we picked up on the random conversation we had been having before my wife changed. I could see that Allie was acting a bit strange, nervous and fidgety, but I put it down to the situation and the dress she now wore that left her uncharacteristically exposed. In any event, I was planning for us to leave soon, so I wasn't too concerned. However, I was about to learn I was in store for another surprise.

"You and Tanya do a line?" Rafael suddenly asked, causing my wife to look towards me with a worried expression.

"Ummm...uh yeah," she answered, directing her eyes downward.

With her admission, a strange sensation swept through me that had elements of shock, concern and confusion. After all, it was just this morning that she was completely distraught over her behavior from the previous night, yet now she was once again playing with fire. I wondered whether she was doing this to provoke me or if something more basic was involved. I had intended to leave soon, but now that I knew she had snorted coke with the pretty hooker, I decided to stick around a bit.

"Baby, you feeling good now?" our host asked, while taking her hand in his, acting true to his word about going after my wife.

After a few more minutes of drinking and talking, I left for the bathroom, and even though I was only gone a few minutes, when I returned to the others I noticed two things. First, Clarence Simmons was sunk down low on the couch and Tabitha was on her knees, between his legs, slowly sucking what looked to be an impressive cock. While she did this, Tanya rubbed her hand over his exposed chest. Second, Rafael had moved around the bar and was now standing next to my wife with his hand resting on her waist.

I took up position on the other side of Allie and with the way she was half turned I could see her left nipple exposed from the open folds of the V-neck. Just then, Clarence Simmons began to grunt loudly and I turned and watched as just a few feet away his cock exploded in Tabitha's mouth. She took it all down, never slowing, and it was the black man who finally had to stop her by grasping her hair in his large fist. The process had left him satiated and he was low on the couch looking like he was one small step away from falling asleep. I turned back to check on my wife expecting to see a look on her face of disgust, so I was quite surprised to see her still staring intently towards the man with an expression that appeared more like confusion than revulsion.

"Let's go sit down." Rafael said seconds later.

It seemed odd to join the others who had just finished a sexual act. Plus, both the black man and Tabitha were still completely naked. Only Tanya was still wearing clothes, although they barely covered her. Regardless, our host moved that way, guiding my wife before him, and I saw that his large hand had moved from her waist and was now firmly placed on her ass. It was mind-boggling to me that she was allowing this, which to me indicated that he was indeed making progress towards his stated goal.

The first thing I noticed when we arrived at the sofas was the pungent smell of sex which provided another sensory input to go along with what we had just watched. We settled on the couch opposite the others which immediately made me recall the previous night, although now it was six people instead of four. Looking around, I could see that the black guest was staring intently at my wife while Tabitha sat next to him and played with his heavy cock. At the same time, Tanya smiled at me demurely in an inviting way, while Rafael and Allie engaged in a whispered conversation with their heads close together. His hand had left her butt and was now resting on her right thigh just an inch below the hem of the short skirt.

By now, my brain was being driven by alcohol and lust, although I still had enough of my wits to know that I was at a decision point. Allowing things to continue, remaining at this place with these people, meant that my ability to control things would be challenged. If I stood and told my wife it was time to leave, then soon we would be in the comfort of our home, safe and snuggled closely together. But if we stayed, things would likely become very dangerous.

"Rafi, can we have some?" Tanya asked sweetly.

Of course, because of the previous night, I knew exactly what she was referring to and her request brought a quick nod from her boss before he returned to Allie. The young prostitute stood and pattered away, but was soon back with the box. With a practiced hand, she arranged six lines on the mirror, and turned first to the activist who sat up enough to quickly suck in the contents. Then, she handed it to me and knowing it was the moment of truth, I paused for several seconds before taking the line. The rest followed suit and my Allie didn't bat an eye when her turn came.

Feeling it was time to reclaim my wife, I took her hand and pulled it towards me making her shoulders and head turn in the process. There was a silly smile on her face that I knew was aided by the alcohol and drug, but in her eyes was a fiery look that showed she was feeling excitement, too.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, wanting to see her reaction.

"I think so. What do you want to do?" she replied, letting me know she still had some control.

"We can stay a little longer," I replied, comforted by her answer.

I felt her squeeze my hand and turn her head for a kiss. It was intended as a quick peck, but we held the connection and soon it had progressed to a deep, passionate lovers kiss. The seconds ticked by, and my hand moved to the side of her head where I caressed her softly. Then, I let it drift down over her neck until I found the strap on her dress. I looped a finger beneath it and began to pull it to the side as our lips remained together, but when it was at the edge of her shoulder she pulled away.

"Honey..." she whimpered very softly.

"What baby?" I asked.

"Please..." she said, but her tone was ambiguous.

"What?" I asked again.

"Don't...don't..." she started, then paused before continuing, "Unless...unless you really love me."

"I do love you," I instantly answered.

"Okay..." she whispered.

Our eyes were locked together as the strap left her shoulder and I pulled it down her arm. Just as it crossed her elbow, it opened the top enough to expose her breasts, and when it was completely off, I moved my hand onto her orbs and teased her erect little nipples.

"Get the other strap," I heard Rafael say, and his hand pushed mine from her breast.

"Oh my God," Allie moaned when the black man rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Strangely, I did as our host requested and soon the other strap was off leaving my wife between us, exposed from the waist up. I began fondling the breast nearest me while Rafael focused his attention on the other and soon Allie was moaning softly with her head tilted back and her eyes squeezed shut. I kissed her again and when it ended she looked into my eyes with a questioning expression.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

I was about to follow up my words with another kiss when suddenly I felt her move and looking up I was just in time to see Rafael push his lips hard against hers. At first, her body became stiff, but as the kiss continued, I saw her physically relax until her mouth was moving in synch with the black man.

"Lift up your ass," he demanded when they broke.

His hand was on the bottom of her small dress and he was tugging on it trying to get it over her hips.

"Honey?" she whimpered, but when my hand joined in the pull, she raised her body.

It took just seconds to get the dress down her slender body and a few more to work it over her heels. Unbeknownst to me, she wasn't wearing her thong, so as soon as the dress descended, she was naked. Instantly, she closed her legs tightly in an attempt to show some modesty, but at almost the same time, my hand went to one knee while Rafael's to the other and we slowly opened her, revealing her treasure to all in the room. Allie's pussy is delicate and beautiful and looks like it belongs on the body of a teenager, but it was now glistening in the dim light from her obvious arousal.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Clarence Simmons grunt, and I looked over to see that Tabitha had his cock almost fully hard again.

Rafael's hand beat mine to her pussy and it disappeared from view as his palm and fingers covered her. His touch brought more whimpers from her, but when we watched his index finger slowly disappear, the whimpers became a deep, sensual moan. I watched for a minute, enraptured by the slow undulation of her body and her passionate sounds. Then, my mouth went to her breasts, and while our host played with her pussy, I sucked eagerly on her buds. Our combined effort took my wife to a level of sexual excitement I had never seen before. Her sounds practically turned into wails and were non-stop, while her body seemed to instantly respond to every lick, caress and touch.

Breaking for a moment to take it in, I saw that Tanya was now next to Rafael stroking his large organ. Somehow, in the midst of the sexual manipulation of my wife, he had managed to get his pants off, no doubt in anticipation of sinking his cock into my wife. My mouth went back to her breasts, wondering where it would all lead, but much too excited now to stop it.

"I can't take anymore," Allie suddenly declared, and with a big effort she wiggled free.

However, rather than seeking an end to the sex, what she really wanted was a cock in her because she quickly straddled my waist with her hands going to my belt. With my help, my pants were quickly at my knees and with no formalities she gripped my dick and fed it into her ready opening.

"Uhhhh...uhhh...ohhhhh..." she moaned as she started a rapid assault.

"Get some Allie," Rafael shouted in encouragement.

Her hands were on my shoulders as she rode me, and she cycled between squeezing her eyes tightly closed and staring down at me with an excited, needy look. It was evident that she wanted badly to orgasm and as she continued I realized it was a need more than a desire. Unfortunately, I was excited too, and the idea of Allie being touched and now on wanton display was quickly proving to be too much.

"Slow down, baby," I implored her.

"I can't...I can't..." she answered in between her grunts.

"I'm going to cum...slow down," I begged, knowing she would be left wanting.

"Don't...not yet," she replied.

I lasted exactly eight more thrusts from her and then I was at the point of no return. With an anguished cry, I gripped her ass and released my seed into her hot pussy. Allie, not wanting to accept that I had ejaculated, tried to keep going but it wasn't long before my dick lost the stiffness needed to stay connected.

"Ohhh...damn!" she cried out and lifting off me she grabbed my shaft and tried to reinvigorate it.

"Come on over here, baby. It's time," our host said.

Rafael was holding his cock by the base and a healthy length extended past his hand. The fat head was wet from Tanya's attention and it was swollen to the point that the thick veins were prominent. I saw my wife's eyes lock onto it and she held her gaze for several seconds before she turned back to me.

"I...I..." she started, searching for words while still holding my dick.

"I love you," I said.

Her body stiffened momentarily, but with a last look, she let go of my shaft and moved to the black man. He placed her over him in the same position she had been in with me and reaching between them she took hold of his cock and slowly descended.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ughhhnnnhhhh...oh fuck...fuck..." she whined as his thick shaft invaded her tight opening.

When she was fully penetrated, she fell forward against his broad chest with her head in the crook of his neck. Small mews continued to come from her while he let her get used to his size, but finally he was ready and with his hands on her ass he began to rock her gently.

More sounds escaped her mouth and when she finally lifted her head she was biting her lips and had a look that was somewhere between pain and ecstasy. Slowly, they built up speed until she was taking the full length on each stroke.

"Damn Rafael, you're tearing that white pussy up," the local activist declared and following his eyes I realized he had a perfect view of the thick black cock entering and leaving my wife's body.

I was so focused on the sexual show that I didn't notice Tanya had moved until she was standing before me, completely naked. Without speaking, she fell to her knees, quickly found my dick and brought it to her mouth. Now it was my turn to whine, although I tried to keep my sounds muted so as not to attract the attention of my wife. I probably needn't have worried, as she was now riding him hard, while he occasionally took a nipple between his teeth making her squeal. They had been at it several minutes when I caught them looking at each other in a strange way. At first, I didn't understand the significance, but seconds later my wife moved her head forward and kissed him hungrily. At that moment, I knew she had been completely seduced and was, at least for the moment, the possession of another man.

The first kiss was followed by a second and then quickly by a third, and then they started a whispered conversation while continuing to fuck. At first, Allie seemed reluctant to whatever he was proposing, but when she turned my way and saw her nemesis sucking happily on my reviving dick, she evidently changed her mind. They suddenly stopped, quickly disengaged which brought moans from my wife, and hand in hand started to walk away.

"Allie?" I called after her, but she ignored me.

Clarence Simmons looked at me with a smile on his face, and I knew he was quite pleased by the turn of events. I thought about saying something to him, but it seemed pointless, plus I had Tanya mouth doing wonders with my dick. I tried to ignore my wife's departure, but I couldn't shake it from my head, so after five minutes I tapped the young prostitute on her shoulder.

"I need to check on her," I said in as low a voice as I could

She gave me a knowing nod and backed away so I could stand, but followed closely as I made my way towards the master bedroom. Halfway there we could hear the sounds so it came as no surprise to find them connected and fucking. Rafael had my wife in the missionary position and he was hammering into her with a fast pace. Her legs were stretched wide, enthusiastically receiving his cock, and her hands moved relentlessly from across his shoulders, back and ass as if she couldn't keep them still.

"I think she likes it," Tanya giggled.

Her words were undeniable, but I still was surprised, shocked actually, at Allie's behavior. It was one thing to reluctantly participate in a serendipitous event, however this was way past that type of thing. My wife was a willing, in some ways eager participant, having the sexual time of her life.

"Looks like it," I replied.

"Let's go to another bedroom," she said, tugging on my arm.

I was just about to step away and leave my wife with her new lover, but suddenly the intensity of her sounds changed making me think she was about to orgasm. Tanya too seemed to sense it and quit her pulling. Together, we watched as Rafael, over the next minute, took my wife to the biggest climax of her life.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh God...oh don't stop...don't stop..." she started calling out almost in a chant.

"I ain't stopping baby," her lover replied.

"Almost...almost..." she panted and then it hit, "Oh God...oh fuck...fuck me...oh please fuck me...please!"

Her fingernails drove deeply into his shoulder and her body lifted from the bed to meet each of his thrusts. Then, she fell back and her legs began to kick the air as if spurring on the black stud that was taking her. All through her climax, Rafael never slowed which allowed it to extend much longer than normal. Finally, she began to ebb and we were left to hear her post release whimpers and mews.