It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to take this load?" Rafael grunted soon after.

I suspected her orgasm had taken him over the edge, and now I was going to watch another man, a black man, fill her pussy with his semen. It didn't take long, and then we were watching him drive into my wife hard with his last ounce of energy followed by his loud, satisfied grunts as he placed his deposit. Amazingly, the moment had proven so powerful that the renewed sounds from my wife made me think she had experienced another, but smaller, orgasm.

"Come on," Tanya said.

This time, I allowed her to lead me to a bedroom, and quickly we were on the bed and in an embrace. My dick had fully inflated from watching my wife, and with little foreplay, I moved to mount her.

"Hold on," she said, and reached towards the nightstand.

She grabbed something from the drawer and when she turned back I saw she was holding a condom. With a practiced hand, the unwrapped it and quickly had it on me. Then, she spread her legs wide and guided me home.

"Uggghhhh..." I gasped as I went inside, finding her surprisingly snug and wet.

It didn't take long to get a nice rhythm going, and after that I felt her reach around my ass and start to tickle my balls with her long fingernails.

"Tanya, you're going to make me cum," I said.

It was awkward since it was the second time I had said it that night, but she just giggled and replied, "Don't worry, we have all night. Rafael said to take care of you."

"So, he could be with Allie?" I asked, although I knew the answer.

"Yeah," she answered, not trying in the least to hide the fact.

Fortunately, my anxiousness passed, and we were able to get a nice pace going that was enjoyable, but not desperate. After a while, I lifted onto my arms and looked down and watched her smallish breasts dance in circles in time to our movements. It made me smile and when I looked into her face I could see she was smiling back.

"Do you really think I'm hot?" she asked.

"Yes, did Rafael tell you that?" I answered.

"Yes, but I wasn't sure if he was just making it up," she replied.

"No, you're the reason we're here. Because of the first time I saw you and how much you look like my wife," I explained.

Tanya was coming across as a bit vulnerable, and she had never given me reason not to like her, so I embellished my answers a bit for her benefit. It seemed to have a good effect because her smile grew wild and a lively look came to her eyes.

"More than you were expecting, I bet," she said.

"Yes," I responded without elaborating.

We continued on, but for some reason I had a desire to kiss her. Now, I had always been told that prostitutes didn't go for it as it crossed some line of intimacy. However, when I moved my lips to hers she responded immediately and together we shared a long, passionate connection. It had the effect of further arousing me and soon we were doing it again, which seemed to send a signal to my balls. On the third kiss, I was moving very fast into the young girl and then I was there, feeling my cum explode into the waiting condom.

"Wow," I whispered to her between my heavy breaths.

"That felt good," she replied, squeezing me hard.

I knew she hadn't achieved a climax. In fact, it didn't see that she was even close, but despite my curiosity, I remained silent, fell to her side, and nuzzled my lips into her neck. Tanya took my arm and pulled it over her, then wiggled her but against my groin. It looked like she wanted to rest, but I was still wired, so I gave her ten minutes until I heard her purring softly, then extricated myself.

I thought about collecting Allie, and I thought about peering in again to see what was happening, but I decided I had seen enough, so I went to the main area to collect my clothes and perhaps make a drink. The room was empty and my clothes were just where I left them, so I dressed then stepped to the bar. Finding an expensive whiskey and deciding I deserved it, I poured a healthy amount into a glass, sat on a stool and began to think. The liquor went down amazing well and soon I was on the second drink and then a third while I contemplated the sequence of events that led me to this spot and what it meant for my marriage. That it was changed forever was a given. There was no retreating from tonight as it was something we would have to live with throughout our marriage. The question was what to do with it, as it certainly could be a massive negative, easily a destructive force. However, I wondered if there was some other way to play it that kept our respect and dignity intact.

I woke with my head against the bar and drool seeping from my half-open mouth. The digital clock behind the bar said 12:23 AM which meant I had been asleep for over an hour and a half. Of course, my first thoughts went to my wife and why she hadn't found me which made me think she must be asleep somewhere. Knowing it was time to go, I rinsed my mouth out then went to look for her.

As I entered the hall, for the second time that night, I could hear the sound of sex coming from the master bedroom. Curious and nervous at the same time, I went to the door and looking in I saw Tanya on her hands and knees sucking on Rafael while Clarence Simmons pounded her mercilessly from behind. Surprisingly, a pang of jealousy shot through me as I had a certain attraction for the hooker, but being in a hurry I left it behind. I had taken just a few steps when a thought struck me that I found terrifying and with rushed feet, I went to the bedroom where I had enjoyed sex with Tanya. Sure enough, she was precisely where I had left her, which meant that it was my wife that was engaged in the threesome with the two black men.

A flood of emotions washed through me, but in the end it was the feeling of exhaustion that made me simply take off my clothes and climb back into bed.

"You're back," Tanya said in a groggy voice when I was next to her.

"Tanya, my wife is in bed with Rafael and Simmons," I told her.

"Does she like it?" she responded, in a manner I wasn't expecting.

"I have no idea," I said.

"I bet she does," she countered.

"Why?" I asked, what was going through her mind that made her so certain.

"Baby, she had the look. When she came out to the street, she was excited. We all saw it. Last night she wanted to fuck Rafael bad, but was too nervous and worried about you," she explained, providing information and a perspective I hadn't seen.

Tanya found my dick and stroked it slowly as we talked, likely thinking that somehow it would help me. My hands went to her body and I let my fingers open and caress her folds which brought forth an occasional moan. While fondling each other, we continued to talk about the situation.

"What should I do?" I finally asked in frustration, after several minutes of going in circles.

"You enjoyed it at first. Don't lie," she pushed me for the first time.

"I won't lie. I did," I agreed.

"Then don't get mad. Just work out limits with her," she suggested.

"Limits?" I asked.

"Yes, for next time," she replied.

"What next time?" I fired back.

"She opened the door...she's going to want more for sure. I bet she's cum a bunch," the girl replied.

"Shit," was all I could think of to say.

"But, be careful of Rafael, and don't ever tell him I warned you," she said in a voice that suddenly was filled with tension.

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked, now even more concerned.

"He'll try and turn her out. I heard him talking to Shaan," she explained.

"What? Are you serious?" I fired back.

"Yes, be careful," she repeated the warning.

"Damn," was all I could think of to say.

Several minutes of silence followed, and then Tanya rose to her knees and looked down at me. Once again, I was struck with the similarity of her body to my wife's.

"Lie back and rest," she said.

As soon as I was settled, I saw her give me a smile then she lowered her head and took my half-hard dick into her mouth. She was very skilled and knew how to work her tongue to maximize the sensation. Several minutes into the blowjob, I felt her fingertip at my anus and then it slowly began to penetrate my ass. Now, I had heard of this technique, although I had never experienced, but for some reason I trusted the girl and let her continue. She worked slowly, but it wasn't long before she touched something that I knew was my prostate, and in an instant it felt like my dick had grown an inch.

"Works every time," she said, lifting her head and giggling.

With her hand gripping the base of my dick firmly and stroking it with a short, quick movement while her finger in my ass milked my prostate, I was soon brought to an intense climax that filled her mouth with my cum.

"You like that?" she giggled again.

"Uh huh," I responded, and then added after a moment, "Tanya, I want to make you feel good."

"I can only cum from oral," she explained.

With just a brief hesitation, where I took comfort in her use of condoms, I traded places with her and as soon as she was ready I let my tongue find her pussy. Moving slowly, I licked along her thighs and labia staying away for the time being from her slit and clit. It took a long time and persistence, but slowly I could tell she was beginning to respond, and when she started emitting soft moans, I opened her folds with my tongue and found her very wet.

"You're good," she whimpered.

"Shhhh..." I responded.

Over the next few minutes, I learned what she responded to and was able to increase her arousal until I knew she was ready for more direct contact. The tip of my tongue found her hard clit and I started teasing it lightly with rapid movements. It had the desired result and it only took a few more minutes before she rewarded me with a nice, full orgasm that left her legs shaking.

"Damn," she said when it was done.

"I enjoyed that," I said sincerely.

"Me too!" she replied with another giggle.

"Tanya, I'm going to get my wife and leave," I said as I began to stand.

"Okay, but be calm. No drama," she counseled.

"I agree," I replied.

When I had my clothes on, I went to the bedroom and found it empty except for my wife who was lying face down with two pillows beneath her stomach. The bathroom light had been turned on which provided a good view of the bed allowing me to see that her pussy was an open, sodden mess and a big wet spot surrounded her. From the look of things, I guessed she must have been fucked until she was done and then just let go to fall forward.

"Allie, get up," I said shaking her arm.

It took several attempts, but finally her eyes opened and became aware. Almost instantly, a look of panic followed and she looked around as if to find a cover, but I just pulled on her arm.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she stated.

I helped her that way, but rather than leave her alone, I joined her inside. For some reason, I wanted to see the full impact of her debauchery and didn't want to give her a chance to clean up. An even more nervous look came to her face, but after few words back and forth she quit arguing.

I counted four hickeys on one breast and six on the other and her hair had several places that were matted that I knew was from semen. She fell onto the toilet and almost instantly began peeing, but seconds later I could hear plopping sounds coming from the bowl that I realized was blobs of semen dripping from her pussy. She gave me a quick, nervous look then directed her eyes at the floor between her feet.

"How many loads of cum did you take?" I asked, being purposefully provocative.

We locked eyes for several seconds, then with a deep breath she answered, "Four."

"Did you fuck Tanya?" she asked, showing a bit of offense.

"Yes I did," I admitted.

"My God..." she said and put her head in her hands.

"Let's get out of here," I said just as she was finishing and helped her rise.

"Can you get my clothes?" she asked when she stepped into the bedroom and recalled how she got there.

"Okay," I said after a pause, thinking it wasn't the right time to argue.

I knew her clothes were in the bedroom that Tanya and I had been using, so I went back but found that it too was now empty. I was back in less than a minute and watched as my wife quickly put on her stylish clothes that I hadn't seen her in for hours. Together, we walked towards the door, but at the bar we found Rafael, Tanya and Clarence Simmons having a late-night drink. Only Tabitha was missing from the group.

"Let me get you two a drink," Rafael called out while sporting a huge grin.

"No, we need to go. Can we get the car?" I replied, not wanting to just be done with it all.

"Come on man, have a drink," Clarence Simmons chimed in while looking Allie over.

"Tanya, will open the door for you," Rafael said with disappointment.

The young girl was dressed only in one of our hosts large shirts, but she dutifully got up and with a knowing look at me, moved towards the door. I started to follow her, but when we had reached the stairs, I turned and saw that the black man had my wife by the arm and was saying something close to her ear.

"Allie!" I called out, which made her head jerk up, and with a last look at our host she stepped briskly towards us.

Not a word was spoken between us as we drove home, although numerous times I had to hold back the urge to blurt out what I was thinking. Fortunately, I still had enough self-control to stay silent, at least for the now. I knew that eventually we would have words, but it wasn't the time or the place. As soon as we stepped into the house, Allie raced to the bathroom and I heard the clicking of the lock. I stood in the living room for a time, but suddenly I was exhausted, and although I still carried the smell of Tanya, I went to bed.

When I woke the next morning, the spot next to me was vacant, and I knew that my wife had slept in the guest room. Deciding to leave her be, I went to the kitchen and made coffee. I was on my third cup when she finally appeared looking surprisingly fresh. I could tell she was purposefully trying to give off the impression that she was in control, and without speaking I rose and brought her a cup.

"Thanks," she said when I placed it in front of her.

"I missed you last night," I said, and as the words left my mouth I realized she could take the comment several ways.

"I needed to think," she answered, then after taking a slow sip, her façade collapsed, "Look, we both made mistakes. We can't turn the clock back, so what are we going to do?"

"Your right, there's nothing we can do, but I want to know what happened. I don't want it hanging over my head no matter what occurred," I replied.

"And you'll tell me the same?" she probed.

"Yes, of course," I answered.

She went quiet and took several more sips from her mug before she started to speak, "I...I...well, you know...look, can you go first?"

"Okay," I said, deciding to concede to her request, "When you left, Tanya and I got together and we went to a bedroom and had sex. Later, when I went looking for you and saw you in a threesome, I went back to her and I went down on her. Oh, and I used a condom."

The last part was an intended shot at her as I recalled the globs of semen that fell from her dilated hole while she was on the toilet. I could see her body shudder for a moment and her eyes quickly diverted from me leaving her staring into her coffee.

"That's everything? You didn't get with the other girl?" she asked, finally recapturing her composure.

"No, I didn't," I replied.

"Did you kiss her...Tanya?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered truthfully, then followed with, "Now you."

"Look...okay...this is going to be hard, so you need to let me go slow," she begged.

"That's fine," I said in a soft voice intended to give her encouragement.

"Okay...well I really thought you wanted me to...uhhh...let Rafael do it...and I was so excited, she started, then paused for a few seconds before continuing, "And when I saw her with you...I just...I don't know...got angry and kind of lost it."

"Go on," I pushed.

"We went to his room and did it," she replied with a cracking voice.

"And? How did you do it? Did you cum? Did he cum?" I asked even though I knew the answers, at least for that round.

"He was on top, and yes we both climaxed," she replied, but in a much lower voice. However, she suddenly looked up and asked, "How did you do it with her?"

"I was on top," I replied. Then said, "What next?"

"We rested, but he wanted to start again and he...I took him in my mouth...," she started, then paused to take a deep breath and continued, "And Clarence came in and watched, then he was on the bed..."

"And?" I prodded when she paused.

"And he took me from behind," she forced out.

"While you sucked Rafael?" I said, and when she nodded I added, "So, you were in a threesome."

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did he cum in you too?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied in the same whispering voice.

"Did Rafael cum in your mouth?" I fired back.

"No," she answered a bit louder this time.

"What happened next?" I asked, knowing I was now in uncharted waters.

"They switched," she responded, then guessing my next question she added, "And he ejaculated again."

"And that's it?" I asked, even though I knew from the prior night she had admitted to receiving four loads of cum.

"No, Clarence and I did it again," she answered.

"How did you do it?" I asked, as for some reason, I wanted to have the mental image in my head.

"I was on top, and yes he came again," she replied.

"Allie, how did you react? Did you have another orgasm?" I said softly, expecting I knew the answer.

"Yes..." she said with her voice returning to the whisper.

"How many?" I replied.

"A lot..." she said after several seconds of silence.

"How many?" I pushed.

"I...I don't know...a lot," she said.

I grew quiet as I processed the information, and when several minutes had elapsed, it felt too awkward to start again. So, I rose and refilled her coffee then started a conversation about what we needed to do that day. The relief on Allie's face was clear and after deciding on an agenda she left for the shower. The fact that it was her second in less than twenty-four hours wasn't lost on me making me think she was trying to wash away her guilt. I gave her a few minutes to get settled then stripped and joined her.

"Don't hide from me," I said in a calm, but deliberate voice when she turned her body towards the wall.

Slowly, looking very nervous, she turned back and as the hot water cascaded over her beautiful body I began an inspection. There were the hickeys I had seen the night before and her shaved pussy still looked red, but I saw nothing else. I used my fingertip to go from mark to mark gently touching each one in the process, and when I looked into her eyes I could see she was still seeking forgiveness.

"Who made them?" I asked.

"I don't remember," she said, but in diverting her stare she signaled that she was lying.

"Tell me," I said more forcefully.

"Please don't get mad," she replied.

"Tell me," I said again.

"The other girl...Tabitha..." she answered.

Instantly, my mind raced with the vision of an orgy taking place on the large bed with my heretofore conservative wife in the middle. In was so unbelievable, so bizarre, but the evidence was irrefutable.

"You were with her?" I asked, with my voice clearly showing surprise.

"Not long...I...I couldn't..." she tried to explain.

"What happened?" I pushed.

"She...uhhh...played with my boobs...and...uhhh..." said, giving a partial reply before her voice faded.

"And what?" I pressed.

"Put her finger in me and...we kissed," she answered with a sudden surge of courage.

"What did you do?" I asked, needing to know.

"Nothing...I just let her, but it was freaking me out so I made her stop," she said.