It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,580 Followers

I found her explanation to be strangely believable. Although I struggled to understand how she could be so wanton with two strange men, but draw the line firmly with the girl.

"Did you want me to be with her?" she asked.

I started to speak, but stopped myself when I realized how brilliantly she had positioned her question. No matter how I answered, it would sound like I had wanted her to be with the two black men, and although there was a certain element of truth in the thought, I definitely had not given her any indication that it could turn into such a sordid scene.

"That was for you to decide," I finally replied which brought an odd look to her face.

We stared at each other and slowly her look changed in my eyes. Now, she seemed quite vulnerable, and it made me want to hold her and make slow love. Thankfully, although I had felt my dick stir several times as we discussed the events, it had stayed in control, but now, with my mind freeing it, I could feel it hardening rapidly. I took Allie's hands and pinned them against the wall over her head and started to plant kisses on her face, neck and breasts. When she realized where I was going, soft whimpers began to come from her, and she wrapped her right leg behind me.

"Do you still love me?" she whispered, although now it was in a seductive, husky voice.

My answer was to move my hands to her ass and lift her so she could wrap her legs around my waist. Seconds later, with her hand guiding, I was at her opening and with just a little effort, I was able to push inside. I started to make slow movements, but recalling her admissions excited me and soon I was hammering into her hard, driving her back into the wall. It wasn't long before I knew I was close to cumming, and rather than fight it, I just let it happen.

"Ohhh...fuck yeah...fuck..." I groaned into my wife's neck.

"It's okay...it's okay..." she consoled me, not realizing I had more ideas.

As soon as the last surge of semen was out, I quickly pulled out of her then dropped on my knees, pulled a leg over my shoulder and found her swollen clit with my tongue.

"Unnghhhhh..." she whined when I made contact, and her hands went to the back of my head.

Knowing from experience what she liked, I tongue lashed her and was soon rewarded by her whines and mews of pleasure. I knew she needed to cum, and although several times I thought I had lost her, eventually I was able to get her on the trajectory I knew would get her home.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oh baby..." she cried out when it hit, moving her body in time to the flicks of my tongue.

I stayed with her, trying to draw it out, until she became too sensitive and then stood and took her into my arms.

"You've cum a lot in the last twenty-four hours," I teased, hoping she wouldn't take offense.

"Don't," she said into my neck, but I could tell by her voice she wasn't mad.

We left the house just before noon and had lunch then went shopping for things needed in the house. Right before three, we found ourselves at the strip mall that housed her favorite nail salon, and she asked with pleading eyes if she could run in quickly. Since there was a coffee place nearby, I gave my okay even though I knew it would be at least an hour. I had just sat down with a cappuccino when my phone beeped signaling an incoming text. At first, I thought it might be Allie saying the salon was too busy, but when I looked I could see it was from Rafael.

My first reaction was to ignore it, as I didn't want to deal with him today, but curiosity got the better of me and I hit the button. I could see it was a picture and when I tapped on it, the screen filled with the view of my wife on top of Clarence Simmons. He had his hands on her waist while she had her head thrown back and her hands were on her breasts. It was evident that she was an extreme state of sexual excitement. Another text message arrived and appeared below the picture.

the girl loves to fuck!

Rafael's attitude and actions annoyed me greatly. I thought we had bonded to a certain degree, but it was clear he would toss our relationship aside in an instant to fuck my wife. I had given him an opportunity to experience her, but he had shown no respect for boundaries or decorum. I thought about replying with a scathing message, but in the end just decided it was easier to ignore him.

While I sipped my coffee, I thought about the pic. By her own account, it was taken after she had already been fucked three times, likely experiencing several orgasms. And yet, she looked very sexually charged, like she was having the time of her life. It made me wonder if she was even aware the picture had been taken. Allie showed up at the coffee house almost an hour to the dot after I had dropped her, and we left immediately, headed for home. I thought about sharing Rafael's messages, but decided I would hold off for the time being. Fortunately, after the quick two messages in succession, he had gone quiet.

We put away our purchases then watched TV for a while. Later, we decided to forego a large dinner and just eat a snack with wine. We were almost through the bottle when I remembered the brief exchange my wife had with the black man as we were leaving.

"Allie, I forgot to ask earlier. What did Rafael say to you when we were leaving?" I asked.

A look of surprise and shock hit her face, but very quickly it disappeared, and she replied, "What? When?"

I knew she was withholding something and by her reaction I felt it was significant, "When we were almost to the door. He stopped you and whispered something."

I purposefully spelled out the details so she would have every opportunity to remember and tell the truth, but she pretended to be unaware by giving me a look of confusion.

"I don't remember that," she said.

I dropped it, although I knew I would return to it, as she had definitely piqued my curiosity. We soon started on a second bottle, and even though we were feeling no pain, and carrying on a lively conversation, there was still some lingering tension that hung right below the surface. I knew it was to be expected since we were so deep in uncharted territory, but I also thought it was unhealthy. I took her arm and tugged on it to bring her closer to me and she slid over quickly until we were snuggled close. I sensed, that like me, she wanted to try and return to normalcy as quickly as possible.

We stayed that way in silence for several minutes while I stroked her soft hair until finally she spoke in a low voice, "I didn't know what you wanted."

"I know," I answered with little hesitation.

It was certainly a fair point given my actions on the sofa. I had practically pushed her onto Rafael, so I could appreciate her confusion.

"What did you want me to do?" she asked.

"I don't know...maybe just not quite so much," I replied.

"I'm sorry," she said and tilted her head up to look at me.

"It's over and done. Let's move on," I said, seeing no benefit in dwelling on it.

"Good," she responded sounding genuinely relieved, then a few seconds later asked, "Can we make love?"

Without answering, I rose and pulled her to her feet, and with her moving swiftly before me, we hastily made our way to the bedroom. Our clothes were off quickly, and then we were under the covers on the cool sheets in a tight embrace.

After a few minutes, she whispered, "Let's make cuddle love."

It was our description for me penetrating her, but barely moving as we kissed and hugged. It rarely led to an orgasm for either of us, although we both enjoyed it immensely. As soon as I started to move, she spread her legs so I could get into position and quickly we were joined. With mutual moans of pleasure, I stroked into her just enough to become fully lubricated then slowed and began to kiss her neck. The minutes ticked by as we hugged, kissed and stoked each other's body while filling the room with soft sighs.

For some reason, despite the loving nature of our connection, my mind went once more to the short conversation she had with Rafael while leaving. I couldn't make it leave my head, and although knowing it was inappropriate time, my mouth moved close to her ear.

"What did he say to you?" I whispered, and instantly, I felt her body stiffened, although she remained silent. When it became clear I wouldn't get a response, I asked again, "What did he tell you?"

"Please...please don't...it's not good," she replied in a barely audible voice.

It was abundantly clear that the subject caused her distress, but at least she was no longer denying the event. I considered her request, however my curiosity was too high and just a few seconds later I continued.

"Just tell me. I won't get mad," I said.

With that, she brought out movements to a stop and pushed away from me until we were staring at each other mere inches away. By her look, I could tell she was exasperated, but there was also nervousness.

"He wants me to come over. Next Saturday," she forced out with an exhale of breath.

"Why?" I asked, although I instantly realized the stupidity of my comment.

"You know why," Allie said, looking away.

"What a jerk. He certainly is taking a lot for granted. Just like that...now he's the boss," I began to rail, but Allie's silence made me think there might be more to the story. I stopped, thought for a moment, then asked, "What made him think you would do that?"

More silence followed as we looked at each other before she replied, "Look, it was a crazy night, and...well...some things were said...I said some things I shouldn't have."

"Like what?" I said.

"I told him he could have me anytime he wanted," she forced out quickly, with no hesitation.

With her admission, I suspected I knew what had occurred. Allie can get a little submissive when she is very excited. I had seen it before during our really heavy lovemaking and recalled her actions and words.

"Shit," I said, unable to think of a suitable reply.

"It was just...just...sex talk," she replied, as if that somehow made things better.

"So, you were just supposed to head out for the night and leave me behind? Like I wouldn't be curious where you were going?" I said with my mind now on the arrogant black man.

"It's during the day," she said in a low voice.

"What's during the day?" I asked, now confused.

"The party," she explained.

"Dear Lord," I said and rolled off her.

The exchange ended our lovemaking for the evening, and brought back the tension we had fought to drive away. I found myself staring endlessly at the slowly spinning ceiling fan until thankfully, sleep took me away.

j267
j267
4,580 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
More Stories