Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the stool next to her and started eating. She smiled and took my hand. "Tim I'm always happy when I'm with you. We're going to be fine, as soon as you get over Ivy. And we're gonna have the best math department of any school in the state," she said.

We ate the rest of our pizza and then went to bed in adjacent rooms. The next morning when I woke up, Jazz was already in the kitchen. She had made tea, which we both loved and waffles. She was still in her tiny shorts and my shirt. She looked up at me and smiled when I came into the kitchen.

"Tim you have to do the guy thing," she said.

"What guy thing?" I asked.

"You know the one where we didn't buy any maple syrup for our waffles, so you taste the syrup that I found in the cabinet to see if it's still okay for me to eat," she said smiling. I pried the top off of the bottle and poured a tiny bit onto my finger. I gently touched the tip of my tongue to it. Then I made the worst face I could, and began spitting it out into the sink. Then I grabbed my throat and threw myself on the floor gagging.

Jasmine came over and looked down at me then got on her knees over me. She was really concerned and I was shocked. When Jazz leaned over me her breasts swung forward pressing against the shirt. I got a glimpse of a large dark pink nipple and my dick immediately hardened. From her proximity to me I was sure she could feel it but she didn't say anything.

"Get up you faker," she said laughing.

"That smile was worth it," I told her. "But the syrup really does taste pretty bad, awful in fact."

"Oh crap, I already made the waffles," she said. I loved this. Jasmine was her old self again. Whatever it was that had turned her into the evil Jazz was over. I wished that it could have ended while we were all happy. Maybe good Jazz was just an act, because she was worried about my depression.

I grabbed a couple of waffles off the platter and poured syrup over them. I stuck a corner of one into my mouth as Jazz watched with her mouth open.

"I thought you said the syrup was bad," she said.

"I just said that because I didn't think there was enough syrup left for both of us," I laughed.

"That's why I'm glad you made my plate first," she said snatching the plate and heading for the back porch. I ran after her. "Tim, if you bring my tea, maybe I'll share with you," she said.

We ended up sitting on the back porch together with her feeding us both. "Tim how much money do we make?" she asked.

"More than enough," I said. "Why?"

"Do we make enough to do a few home improvements?" she asked.

"Probably, what did you have in mind?" I asked again.

"We're probably going to live here for awhile right?" she asked. I nodded my head. "I'm not going back there, except to visit the kids. This is probably going to be home for a long time for me."

"Well I see a nice deck that we can relax on and a pool. It would be so cool for when the kids come to visit us," she said.

"Okay, I like the idea too. We'll start looking for contractors as soon as we get the essentials taken care of," I said. She smiled again.

The next few weeks flew by and soon we were into the summer. Jazz and I were starting to get ready for beginning our first fall semester in my new position, but we still had months before September rolled around and classes would begin. We had spoken to the kids several times but hadn't been back for a visit yet. I still had not yet remembered to call Ivy's mother yet either. Jazz had found the contractor she wanted a few weeks ago and the pool had been dug and installed. Any day now the deck surrounding it would be finished.

Jazz had been looking for deck furniture for about a week and hadn't yet found what she was looking for.

Things had become really interesting between us. I had gotten used to her lack of clothing around the house. I was however, glad that she seemed to wear a lot more when the contractors or other people were around, but when it was just the two of us, she was practically naked.

Often when we shopped or went out to eat, people told us we were a lovely couple. I usually corrected them by telling them she was my daughter. "No, I'm not," Jazz would say. So after a while I just gave up and went with the flow.

Jazz didn't seem to suffer from homesickness or miss her family too much. In fact I think that I missed them more than she did.

One evening in late June things began to change. There was a big thunderstorm in the middle of the night. The thunder crashed loudly and I could hear the sounds of a tree struck somewhere in the woods near our house.

The next thing I knew the door to my bedroom flew open and Jazz came into my room. "Tim, I'm sleeping with you tonight," she said nervously. "The storm is a big one and I want to make sure you're not afraid."

Men are naturally protectors, so in my mind I saw this as Jazz being the one who was afraid. I thought that she was afraid and didn't want to admit it. In reality Jazz knew that I would think this, but she's simply decided that I'd had enough time to get over Ivy.

Another bolt of lightning ripped open the sky and Jasmine snuggled against me. "It's okay Tim, I'll protect you," she said.

Even as she said this and molded her body against me closer, I realized that Jazz was naked. Feeling her pressing her large breasts against my lower chest was causing me to react in a very un-fatherly way.

We'd been here for about a month now, which meant I'd gone from fucking Ivy at least once a day, and most of the time more, to nothing. Jazz didn't realize it but she was playing with fire.

I tried to move away from her and she moved even closer.

"Tim I need to tell you something", she said taking my mind off of the situation. "Well, really I want to thank you for everything you've done for my family over the years," she said.

"Oh shit, Tim!" her voice got louder. I thought that she had finally noticed how hard I was. I was sure she'd notice since she was pressing herself against it.

"We have to go back tomorrow, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow is Michael's first game of the season. He'll be heartbroken if we're not there."

I stiffened at her words. Okay, the parts of my body that weren't already stiff, stiffened. I loved Michael as if he was my own son. Of course I'd go to the game. But I wasn't prepared to see Ivy yet. The wounds were just too raw. Last time I'd only known Ivy for about 3 months when we broke up. This time I'd had three years of living with and loving that woman. Even though on some level I'd expected it. I still hadn't been ready for it.

"Don't worry Tim, she won't be there," said Jazz. Her voice in the darkness was so close to my skin it almost felt like she was kissing me. I could feel slight gusts of air with every word she spoke. And I was sure that her nipples were becoming harder and longer but it was probably my imagination.

"If she does show up by some miracle. We'll just stay away from her, and at any rate, I'll protect you Tim. Just like I am right now. I will always be there to protect you Tim. I'll never leave you and I'll never hurt you the way that she did."

When I woke up the next morning the first thing I noticed was the sound of hammering. As I opened my eyes I realized that I was in trouble. During the night Jasmine had turned around and was now facing away from me. We were spooned together. One of my hands was holding her tight tummy. The other one was cupping one of her large breasts. The only reason my morning wood wasn't inside her was because I had shorts on. But it and my shorts were between the half globes of her ass.

My only excuse was that this was the way I usually slept with her mother. But Ivy's breasts were nowhere near as large or as full as the one I was cupping now.

I felt awful. I let go of her breast and heard her sigh. "So you're finally awake huh?" she asked as if the situation was perfectly normal.

"Jazz, I'm so sorry," I began.

"Tim shut up, before you say something stupid," she said. "You didn't hurt me. I know that it's not like you're going to rape me. To tell you the truth, it felt nice. I felt really loved and protected. We have a whole lot to do today. And I have to do some ordering and get something delivered." She got out of bed and just stood there in front of me.

Some women look better clothed. Jasmine is not one of them. Over the past few weeks I'd gotten used to seeing her in skimpy clothing, but to see her there in her glory took my breath away.

I got hard all over again just looking at her.

I suddenly realized that she'd been talking to me and I hadn't heard a fucking word of it. "Is that okay?" she asked.

"Uhm, what did you ask me?" I asked.

"I just asked if we could bring Michael and Rose back with us for the weekend," she said.

"Only if you agree to put some clothes on while they're here," I said.

"Tim, do you think I'm an idiot? I wouldn't walk around like this, with any other man in or around our house. Of course things will be different while we have guests. But after they're gone we're going to have to talk," she said. I had that feeling that she was the adult here, and I was some little boy that she was scolding.

"But you run around like that in front of me, and look at you now," I snapped.

"Tim why would I look at myself? I see it every day in the mirror. And you must like looking at me because you haven't taken your eyes off me since I got out of the bed. Your eyes must be getting dry because you haven't blinked more than twice in the last few minutes."

She laughed at her own words. "Besides what's the big deal you spent the whole night with your arms all over me, you may as well see what you've been feeling on."

"Tim, I'm not 18. I'll be 21 very soon. I've been considered a full grown woman for almost 3 years. It's not illegal for you to look at what you've been touching all night. Besides I figure it's just curiosity right? I mean I am built differently than Ivy is, aren't I? And if we're going to be living in the same house, there are going to be times when we see each other naked. This way it won't be awkward." She nodded her head and smiled that little smile of hers.

"Now get your ass out of bed. It's nearly 10 and the game starts at 2. Saturday traffic will probably be light, but I want to go to the furniture store before we hit the freeway."

Jasmine hustled us out to the furniture store before we even had breakfast. She picked out a patio set and a nice big charcoal grill and had them delivered. She called the contractor who was finishing up the deck and got him to agree to set up the patio furniture before he left that day.

We made one last stop at a sporting goods store and bought a bunch of pool toys and floats.

Jasmine drove us back to her grandmother's house. I had my eyes closed the whole time. Jazz spent a lot of the time laughing and talking about how we should switch cars. My Mustang GT's superior acceleration and power were more suited to her driving style than her V6.

When we pulled up in front of the house, I got out and kissed the ground. Rose came running out to us and laughed when she saw me.

She gave me a huge hug. "Dad, I missed you so much," she said. "Why were you kissing the dirt? Do you miss home too. Are you thinking about moving back?"

"No Rosie, I'm just glad to be alive after riding with your sister for over an hour."

"Tim, Granny really wants to talk to you. Come on Jazz let's go see the little ones," she grabbed Jasmine's arm and pulled her away.

I knocked on the door and tentatively pushed it open. "Oh just come on in. You know you're always welcome here, Tim," said Ivy's mother.

She crossed the room and gave me a hug. "Tim, I know you're in a hurry to get to the game and see Michael. But you and I really need to have a talk afterwards," she said. "You haven't asked about her so I'll tell you because I know that you want to know. Ivy is miserable. She just cries all of the time. It's been a month and all she does is cry. She gets up and goes to work and comes home and heads straight to her room. She doesn't go out. She barely eats. She's lost weight and she looks like she's aged over night. I'm pretty sure she's pregnant again too. There's very little chance that it's yours, is there?" I shook my head, no.

"I didn't think there was much chance that you would have left her, if it was. Well she made her bed...I can't worry about her forever. After seeing you. I think I'm more worried about what's going on with you though. I may already be too late. So promise me that you'll come by and talk to me after the game," she said. "And Tim, don't bring Jasmine."

The game was great. When all of the players were introduced, Jazz, Rose and I cheered loudly when Michael was introduced. Michael looked up into the stands and saw us and swelled up with pride.

The opposing pitcher was a bigger, fat kid who was mowing down and taunting all of the players he pitched to. At Michael's first turn at bat, in third inning, the pitcher started leering at him and making funny faces.

"Come on Mikey, he's not a pitcher, he's a stand-up comedian. And he's not even funny," I screamed. "Tear the cover off of that ball."

Michael looked up at me and nodded his head. No one had gotten on base from Michael's team yet. The pitcher was red faced after my taunts and he threw a wild pitch, that Michael leaned away from, but refused move out of the batter's box.

The next ball was a fastball. It came at Michael rapidly but left the end of his bat even faster. Michael didn't knock it out of the park, but he knocked it so far into the outfield that by the time the fielder got the ball, he was rounding third and headed for home.

As he crossed the plate Michael's team mates all cheered and clapped for him. The pitcher's confidence was shaken and the game turned into a rout. The pitcher had to be replaced as batter after batter started to get hits off of him.

The fat kid who started out the game taunting and bullying other players ended up sitting on the bench crying.

I knew I shouldn't but I was tempted to laugh. As I looked around the bleachers I started to notice some of the things that I hadn't before. Most of the men in our area were staring at Jasmine. Even with her long dark hair stuffed under a baseball cap and large sunglasses obscuring her beautiful face, she was the center of attention.

Every time she got up to cheer for Michael's team, jaws dropped. I guess I was used to seeing Jazz practically naked. Today she had on a pair of knee length cut off jeans and one of my old shirts. Under the shirt she had on a very sturdy bra, but it didn't matter. Jazz could have worn a burlap bag and her proportions would have shown. Every time she got up and pumped her fist, her ass or her boobs jiggled and the crowd went wild.

I think that by the fourth inning, the whole crowd wanted Michael's team to win or make great plays just to see Jasmine get up and cheer.

There was nothing I could do about them looking at her. Anyway my concentration on the game was shifted towards a conversation going on just a few yards away from us. The fat bully was being chewed out by an adult. Since he wasn't dressed for the game, I assumed that he wasn't one of the coaches.

"Why the fuck are you sitting here crying like a little bitch?" he yelled at the boy. "It's your turn to bat next. If you want to get back at them, get your fat ass over there and knock one out of the park. If you sit here and cry you're walking home."

I couldn't believe he was talking to his own kid that way. Then suddenly I saw red. The asshole of a father turned out to be Harry Prendergast. The same bastard who had pressured Ivy into destroying our life together.

I was thinking about how stupid he was when I felt Jazz grab me and yank me out of the stands. "Danger Will Robinson," she snapped. "We need to move." I looked to see where she was pointing. Only a few sections away from us an scanning the crowd, was Ivy. She was looking for something or someone, probably us.

Jazz and I ducked under the bleachers and moved closer to where the players were. Just as we got near the front the fat kid got up to bat. I didn't understand why Harry had put so much pressure on the boy. His team had no one on base. It was the top of the ninth inning and they had two outs. Michael's team had a seven run lead. Even if he hit a home run and the bases had been loaded his team was going to lose.

The kid bit his lip and swung wildly at the first pitch. The ball shot off the end of his bat towards right field. Michael raised his glove and got under the ball. He backed up and sighted the ball. He moved a little to his left and the ball fell right into his glove. The crowd started cheering. The Jazz started cheering and the guys near us stopped cheering and watched her.

Ivy spotted Jazz. I didn't notice because I was watching Harry. Who was now only a few feet from me.

"That kid beat your ass today, you loser," he screamed. "How big a loser do you have to be to get beaten by the town slut's kid? He doesn't even have a God damned father."

People near them were starting to frown as Harry continued to berate the boy.

"Shut up Harry," I said loudly. Suddenly everyone around us got quiet.

"Who the fuck are you to get into my business?" he asked.

"I'm the town slut's kid's God damned father," I snapped.

"Another fucking loser," he said dismissing me. "I don't know whether to be sorry for you, thank you, or just kick your ass."

Everyone in the crowd was focused on us now.

"I feel sorry for you because you fell in love with a woman who was so big of a slut that she'll literally fuck anybody," he laughed.

"I'm still trying to figure out which one of you is the most pathetic, her for not being able to keep her legs closed, or you for being stupid enough to love her. Why didn't you just fuck her like everybody else? I guess I should thank you though because me and 14 of my friends got to hit that pussy and once we got started she was loving it. So thanks loser, now run along before I kick your pathetic ass. Or did you come here to beg me to fuck her again for you?"

Before Harry even registered that I had moved, my fist rocketed into his nose. His head snapped back and blood was everywhere. Harry was a few inches taller than me and a lot fatter but it didn't help him. I was enraged. After the first punch, I buried my fist in Harry's fat gut causing him to double over. Then I kneed him in the face and started kicking him when he fell. It took several of the parents and coaches to get me off of him. When I came back to my senses the first thing I noticed was Jazz pulling me towards the car and Ivy standing across from me crying. Ivy started moving towards me but Jasmine got between us and held up her hand for Ivy to stop.

"Ivy, there's been enough stupidity here already. Leave him alone or these people are going to see another fight," she warned. "Trust me, I have plenty of reasons to want to beat your ass."

Ivy went into shock. She just stood there watching Jazz pull me into the car. The she went over and spoke to Michael and Rose before they left. Apparently she was upset because no one had told her about Michael's game today, or that Jazz and I would be here. She'd had to hear it from a customer at the store. Jazz drove away as Ivy just stood there watching us.

Jazz drove me to her Grandmother's house and then left to go to Ivy's house to see Michael and Rose.

I knocked again and walked into the living room. Ivy's mom was on the phone, as I walked in. She hung up the phone and smiled at me.

"Now, we have even more things we need to talk about," she said. "That boy has been picking on Michael for years, it was time he got his. And Harry is a well known asshole. No one is looking for you. A couple of the Sherriff's deputies were there and can vouch for the fact that Harry provoked you. What I want to know is one thing. Were you defending Michael or Ivy or just getting some revenge for the role Harry played in messing up your life?" I shrugged my shoulders, I hadn't actually thought it through, I'd just been pissed.

1...345678