Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems as if she's thinking of making this, some kind of a permanent arrangement. I do have to admit that from her perspective, it seems like a good deal. She can move permanently to a new place, where no one knows her and re-invent herself.

She's a little bit afraid of what might happen because she loves me so much and she hasn't has sex with anyone since the gangbang? She claims to have changed, and maybe she has. Doesn't it seem to you like she's trying to get me to give her a third chance?

Yep that's the way I took it too. She told me that I need her help bringing up my babies. And she reminded me that I'm a big part of her kids' lives too. It's only natural that family should pull together to help each other.

She also reminded me that she has never stopped loving me, and we have a lot of history together. Finally she suggested that we could start out as friends and see where things go from there. So again What would you do?

# # # # # # # # # # # #

Okay, calm down damn it. This isn't a JPB story. For the record, I thanked Ivy for all of her help and drove her and the kids home. I hired a part time cook and a full time nanny and took my ass back to work. It's been two years since Jazz died and I'm still not ready to date yet. When I am it won't be Ivy.

I have a lot of love for Ivy, and at family get-togethers we often sit and talk. There's an obvious closeness and a connection that makes people wonder why we don't get together. I tend to believe that somewhere up in heaven, Jasmine is still sitting between us. Life goes on.

1...345678