Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 02: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers

The video and the thought that he might have already impregnated Scarlett got him roused, but there was no relief on the flight. None of the stewardesses was particularly attractive, nor did they react to his overtures, so Jack indulged himself by striving to get Casey's attention. However, she ignored him as well and froze him with very short one-word answers when he forced her to speak. The amusement rapidly paled and they both slept through most of the flight in their respective First Class sleeper pods. On landing in Stockholm, Casey accepted Jack's offer of a lift in the corporate limousine with bad grace and asked to be dropped off by the State opera house. Jack waited while she hailed a taxi and disappeared into the traffic.

__________________

6. The Swedish office was surprised by Jack's unannounced appearance, but was very accommodating. The chief of local operations, a cheerful, silver-haired gentleman in his sixties, gave Jack a complete rundown of the accounts. Two senior executives took him out to a very nice dinner, but when Jack suggested that they proceed to a nightclub, they both declined, citing the need to return to their families. They dropped Jack back at his hotel and left with pleasant goodbyes.

Jack debated slipping the concierge a large tip to set him up with a high-class hooker, but decided against it. He had a nice scotch as a nightcap and called Carmen to chat for a while. Then he went to bed.

The next day, he went into the office and settled himself in the large visiting director's suite. He worked steadily for a couple of hours, calling Farah a few times to get some materials that he needed. He was thinking that his Swedish expedition to embarrass the imperious Casey du Paige was turning into a bust. He had just decided that he would return home the next day, when there was a knock on the door. He called out, "Come on in," and was surprised to see Casey. She was dressed in her usual professional designer suit and double-strand pearl choker with expensive high-heeled shoes. She came in and sat down in front of the desk without saying anything further.

"So," said Jack breezily. "What brings you in here? Going to take me up on my offer of cruising in the Stockholm archipelago? It's cold outside, but we could rent a cabin cruiser and steam up the bedroom together."

She waved her hand dismissively.

"I want to offer you a deal," she said.

"Go on," he said.

"I've got everything on file, Jack," she continued. "You've gotten a lot of girls pregnant over the years. On company time. Most of them are being paid out of company funds."

Jack was instantly on his guard.

"Everything is completely legal," he said carefully. "Farah Hojjat, my executive assistant has all the documentation."

"I know she does," said Casey. "She reports everything to Mr. St James. And he has shared all the details -- every last one -- with me. You've exposed the company to significant risk. But I'll overlook all of your sexual peccadillos if you will do me a favor.""

"What do you want?"

"I brought up your series of impregnations to imply just one thing -- you're amazingly potent. And I know that you're a mean bastard, a survivor. I've witnessed all the dirty tricks you use to get the best deals for the company. I've seen how you've out-maneuvered all the guys who've tried to take you down. And the way you've handled dangerous brutes like Prince Mushtaq -- that takes balls. You've got physical courage. Even though Mr. St James won't admit it, you've made a lot of money for Carmen and her father."

Jack didn't know how to respond, so he waited in silence to see where this was leading. Casey seemed almost embarrassed. She hesitated, and then plunged ahead.

"My partner and I want to have a baby," she said in a rush. "Vigdis and I have been together for two years now and we think we are ready. But we agreed that we want a baby that can survive and get ahead in an increasingly competitive and dangerous world. It has to be mean and tough, but smart as well. We can't look for these qualities in a sperm bank. Vigdis is a wonderful girl, but she's almost too naïve -- she really believes in right and wrong. We think you'd be the perfect foil with her to father our child." She paused to catch her breath. Jack was stunned. Beautiful Casey du Paige, ice princess, ruthless corporate executive, seductive enchantress who gave him countless hard-ons, was a lesbian!

"We'd like you to donate sperm to help us have a baby," Casey finished quickly.

There was a silence that seemed long because it was heavy. Then he remembered something.

"But wait. You were married to a man. It's in your file."

She looked uncomfortable. She obviously did not like discussing her personal life with Jack, but this just made him keener to do it.

"If you must know, I've enjoyed physical experiences with men. But I've always liked women too. Once I met Vigdis, I knew she was the one.

"So you're bi-?"

"Yes," she snapped. "But that is really not relevant, Jack. Let's stick to the subject."

"I'd have to meet Vigdis before I decide," he said gravely.

"When?" Casey's tone regained some of its normal briskness.

"Lunch today?"

"Fine. We'll be at Gustav's at noon." Casey swept out of the office with her usual panache, leaving a whiff of her delicate perfume lingering in the air.

__________________

7. Jack was at Gustav's a few minutes early. The maître d' sent a discreet message around back when Jack arrived and Gustav himself came out to welcome him.

"Ah, Jack, such a pleasure," Gustav's tones were always smooth and reassuring, despite his heavy accent. "How many for lunch today?"

"Three, Gustav, thanks," said Jack. "And we'd like a private table -- I'd rather not be overheard."

"Ah, I understand," Gustav nodded. "Confidential business discussion, eh? I'll make sure you're in a quiet nook and not disturbed."

The maître d' now appeared and conducted him to a corner table with picture windows overlooking the water on two sides and a healthy expanse of open deep plush carpet around it.

"Perfect," said Jack, slipping the maître d' a few currency notes as he sat down.

He did not have long to wait. A few minutes later, the maître d' re-appeared, with Casey in tow. The woman beside her definitely was not the typical patron of Gustav's. She was a striking redhead with a perfect peaches-and-cream complexion, who matched Casey's willowy height. Her hair was shoulder length, but worn in a thick ponytail. She had large lustrous green eyes. However, it was her attire that had brought a look of distinct disapproval to the maître d's face

Her well-worn black leather jacket hung open. She wore a black leather midi-skirt with a waist so low that her crotch was barely covered and the hip straps of her black lace thong were in plain view. She wore black high-heeled shin-high boots. The right boot had a sheath from which protruded the hilt of a substantial knife. She wore chain link steel choker and a skintight black silk crop top that ended just below her taut breasts. It left a vast expanse of exposed midriff. It was apparent that she wore a demi-bra; her nipples had puckered up and her pokies thrust like thick pencil erasers through the thin silk. Even more shocking to the sophisticated clientele at Gustav's, her nipple rings made clear indentations in the fabric. Below her waist, she had a tattoo of red and blue scaly serpent, whose head disappeared into her crotch under the low waistband of her skirt.

So this was Vigdis! She was quite a contrast to Casey's cool elegance. As they approached the table, Jack stood up. Casey did formal introductions. Vigdis slung her leather bag on the table and as she did so, the flap slid open. Jack's trained eye noted the butt of a .38 automatic nestling in the bag.

"Jack Grierson, Vigdis Axelsdottir," she said. They shook hands. Vigdis's grip was firm and hard, almost like a man's. The maître d' seated them and withdrew. Jack crooked his finger and the sommelier appeared. Without consulting the women, Jack ordered a bottle of Chateau Margaux. When the sommelier withdrew, Casey said, "Jack, I never expected you to get away from the office so early."

"Couldn't wait to see you, Casey," he returned, genially. He turned to Vigdis. "So what do you do, my dear? And how old are you?"

"I'm a detective, undercover narcotics branch. I'm twenty-four," she said evenly. She paused ever so slightly before continuing. "You are Casey's boss."

"Well, it's rarely clear who is bossing whom," Jack said, laughing at his own joke. "I'm sure you'll agree that Casey isn't easy to boss."

"Oh, yes, I can agree with that!" Vigdis giggled. Somehow, it made her seem very young, in spite of her leather and weapons.

"Oh come on, you two will make me out to be an ogress," Casey protested. Before they could respond, the wine arrived. Jack asked for three glasses. Menus appeared. They spent a few minutes debating what they would have and then ordered.

"So Jack, now that you've met Vigdis, what would you like to know about us?" Casey came to the point, her eagerness getting the better of her.

Jack had been thinking about them as a couple ever since Casey's request at their morning meeting. He had imagined that Casey, strong-willed as she was, would be the dominant one. But here she was, all ribbons and bows and femininity, paired with this tough cop!

"Well, I must say that I did not expect you to be having the baby, Casey," said Jack, leaning back in his chair. "I just can't imagine you pregnant."

Both women blanched.

"What gave you that idea, Jack?" Casey asked hurriedly.

"Well, I hardly expect butch Vigdis here to be the one carrying the kid to term in her womb," said Jack with his usual bluntness. "She doesn't look the motherly type."

There was a pregnant silence. Finally Vigdis broke it.

"Looks can be deceiving, Jack," she said.

There was another awkward silence. Finally Jack laughed heartily.

"Well, looks can be deceiving indeed!" he chortled. While he was still regaining control of himself, Casey drew a sheaf of papers from her portfolio and smoothed them out on the table.

"Jack, I've done all the research. Vigdis and I have a contract with Acme Fertility Services. The contract is right here. All you have to do is sign it and I'll make an appointment for you to make the sperm donation at a time of your convenience."

"Hold on, hold on," said Jack, putting his hands up. "I haven't said I'd do it yet. And even if I did agree, I'd set the terms, not you."

"What's the matter, Jack?" Casey's voice had an edge on it. "I thought you said you just wanted to meet Vigdis before going ahead."

"Oh, I'm quite happy with meeting Vigdis," Jack returned archly. "She's lovely. But I am not dealing with any fertility clinic. I'm not jerking off into a bottle. If you want to bear my baby, you'll do it on my terms. Or I'm walking away from the deal."

"What are your terms, Jack?" Vigdis asked quietly.

"The only way a woman is going to have my baby is if I fuck her," Jack said, leaning back in his chair. He took a sip of the fine French wine and swirled it around in his mouth. He did it with such evident pleasure that it seemed almost lewd. "That's final. Take it or leave it."

Casey's face froze.

"I assume you are joking, Jack," she said tightly.

"Casey, you know and I know that I don't have to jerk off to blow my wad," Jack's tone remained light and teasing. "You've also researched me enough to know that I like impregnating the women I fuck. You're the sharp executive, look at it from my perspective."

Casey pushed her chair back, picked up her Mulberry handbag and rose. "I guess we have nothing more to talk about, Jack," she said stiffly.

"Wait." The interjection was so unexpected, that both Casey and Jack were nonplussed. "I think I should have a say in this, since I am the one directly affected."

"Vigdis, I know I am doing the right thing for both of us ...." Casey's tone was conciliatory. She seemed to be trying to cajole Vigdis from her chair. But Vigdis remained resolutely seated.

"Casey, we have discussed this for months. We both want to have this baby. And you have done countless hours of research looking at all the angles. You think Jack is the best match for the set of traits we are looking for." Vigdis paused. Casey remained silent and standing by the table. After waiting a few moments, Vigdis continued.

"Jack wants to impregnate me manually. Whether it's a probe or a cock, it's just a way to get his semen into my womb. You know I'd been with men before I met you. I haven't told you -- but even after we met, I've sometimes had to fuck rather unsavory men to keep my cover in the drug world. Even so, I've usually enjoyed the experience. Of course, I prefer women and you most of all -- I love you. But to mix metaphors, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. We'll have a short interlude with Jack and then go our separate ways. He need never be part of out lives again. I'm sure you can put that into a contract."

"And that's a contract I'd gladly sign," said Jack thinking, they're both bisexual women!

"I'm sure Casey can have the contract drawn up this afternoon," Vigdis said, turning her large lustrous eyes on her partner. She waited until Casey nodded, reluctantly. "When can you start?"

"As far as sex is concerned, I'm always free," said Jack genially. "This evening will work fine! You just tell me where you want to meet. I've got a suite at the Nordic Light. We can use that if you like."

"I know all about your hotel suites," Casey interposed, her tone sharp. "All your hotel bills come to me, along with reports from the hotel detectives. I've seen some of the pornographic videos of you with your whores. No hotels."

"I'd rather be home in familiar surroundings," Vigdis concurred. "You have my address?"

"If you give it to me, I can find it," said Jack. "I'll be there at eight. Let's have them bring our lunch now, I'm hungry."

__________________

8. Jack arrived at Vigdis' apartment very promptly at eight. It was in one of the most expensive neighborhoods of Stockholm, clearly beyond the pay of a police detective. Casey must be paying for this place, Jack thought. He rang the door chimes and Casey opened the door very quickly. He handed her the cold magnum of Dom Perignon he was carrying, saying, "Let's put that on ice, shall we?"

Casey still had on a tight Armani skirt, though she had taken off the matching suit jacket. Her semi-diaphanous silk blouse revealed the outlines of her white lacy bra and it was unbuttoned to show just a hint of cleavage. Her pearl choker glowed softly in the light of the entrance hallway.

"Follow me," she said, shortly. She led the way to the living room her firm round buttocks rolling under the skirt, making Jack wonder again about whether she wore panties or not. Vigdis was lounging on a leather sofa, sipping a glass of wine. She rose as they came in and approached them, smiling. She was dressed exactly as she had been at lunch, except that she no longer wore the leather jacket and the knife was no longer in the ankle-sheath. She extended her hand and Jack shook it.

"Nice to see you ..." she began.

Jack pulled her forward and put his left hand behind her neck, tilting her face up towards him. He put his right hand at the small of her back and kissed her firmly, but not roughly, holding her tightly as he did so. Just as she opened her mouth to utter a cry of surprise, she felt his thick tongue enter her mouth and probe. Her cry of surprise emerged as a muffled mewing sound. In the tight embrace, she felt his cock begin to swell.

Even though she was used to Jack, this impetuosity caught Casey by surprise as well. She stood at a loss for a moment, but soon started to regain her composure. She moved to intercede, but by now Vigdis began to relax. Vigdis's hands went around Jack's neck and she purred as she kissed him back. Her slim tongue weaved and dueled with his thicker one. Jack felt her pert little breasts and her nipple rings against his hard chest through their clothing. Casey's outrage rapidly began to be replaced with a greener emotion -- jealousy.

"Stop messing about!" she said testily. "Let's get this over with. Come to the bedroom."

Vigdis disengaged herself and Jack loosened his hold, but did not let her go. His hands cupped Vigdis's breasts through the thin silk crop top and kneaded them gently, his thumb and forefinger teasing her ringed nipples. Her nipples grew harder and longer under his ministrations. Her hot breath smelled of wine and peppermint.

Casey had taken a few steps towards the bedroom and now turned back impatiently. "Come on, Jack," she said sharply.

"We're coming, Casey darling," he said languidly. "We can't have sex without foreplay, can we?"

He peeled up her tight silk crop top, gathering it under her armpits and exposing her firm breasts underlined by her demi-bra. The small gold nipple rings that pierced her thick and long nipples excited him. Her aureoles were tiny and very red. He bent and still kneading both breasts, took first one nipple and then the other into his mouth. He suckled greedily. The nipple rings were gold and had a very slight metallic taste. Vigdis gasped at the sudden tonguing of her nipples, her hands going instinctively to grasp his head and hold it to her breast.

Casey stood by the doorway, hands on hips, her Gucci clad toe tapping impatiently. Jack raised Vigdis's arms above her head and skinned off her crop top, all the while sucking, licking and gently biting her nipples. He even caught her nipple rings in his teeth and tugged lightly. Vigdis's demi-bra was strapless and uncorseted. Her breasts were firm and needed no support.

Finally, Jack came up for air. "Let's go the bedroom," he said gruffly, "Before Casey blows a gasket."

The master bedroom was a corner suite and dominated by a huge king size bed. Overhead was a large, antique crystal chandelier. The opulence of the bedroom reconfirmed Jack's presumption that Casey was paying for this magnificent apartment -- there was no way a junior police detective could afford all this!

As they entered the bedroom, Jack turned briefly to Casey.

"Get us a bucket of ice cubes," he said

"Why?"

"Just do it. You'll see soon enough."

Casey hesitated and looked at Vigdis, who nodded. Reluctantly, she left the room, her heels staccato tapping on the parquet floor.

As soon as Casey left, Jack took Vigdis in his arms again. Her arms went around his neck, but hesitantly. This time, he quickly found the brass buttons down the side of her leather midi-skirt and unfastened them. Her skirt slid down around her ankles, revealing her lace-and-satin thong and her plump mound. Jack right hand darted into her crotch, cupping her mound. His forefinger traced her thick clit through the thin satin. For the first time, she demurred.

"No, no, ..." she murmured.

Jack ignored her. His kneading of her crotch grew more thorough and a bit rougher. He thought he felt a slight deformity on her cunt lips and then realized she had a very small vulva ring.

"I love your metal, Vigdis," he breathed. "And your tattoo!"

"I need it to fit into the drug scene --" she gasped.

He stripped her thong down to her ankles and in the same movement, sank his fore and middle fingers two knuckles deep into her cunt. She gasped and her hand caught his wrist.

"No, no, ..." she said again, but her cunt was moistening and her clitoris was growing engorged, providing a different response.

Casey returned with a bucket of ice cubes, and when she spoke her voice was high and slightly shrill. "Here are the ice cubes, what do you want with them?"

"Put them on the night stand," said Jack, as her scooped Vigdis up in his arms and deposited her on the king size bed. He straightened and looked at her. She crossed her arms behind her head, wearing just the steel chain-link choker, the demi-bra and shin-boots. And her nipple and vulva rings. She smiled lazily.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers