Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 02: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a nasty beast, young and strong, built like a bull. He always has high-class hookers in his bed, usually two at a time. Here in Stockholm, most of them are Russian. He likes bondage and violence. He's badly beaten a couple of girls I know."

"You know Russian hookers?"

Vigdis looked at him impatiently and Jack thought for a moment that he had overplayed his hand. But she merely said, "You law-abiding businesspeople are so naïve! Of course the drug trade and the sex trade are closely intertwined!"

"Yet you dare to go and see this man?"

"I always meet him at the suite he maintains in the Intercontinental. He's a careful man. He won't do anything extreme in the hotel."

"Why does he meet you?"

"I think he likes me. And he thinks I like him. He likes to have sex with a girl who isn't doing it for money."

"You make him wear a condom too?"

"I don't have to. He wants to. He doesn't trust anyone; he thinks everyone is diseased."

"Does he beat you?"

"No. He usually ties me down with scarves of soft Mongol chamois. Then he fucks me very hard. Unlike de Barajas, he makes me come, sometimes more than once. It's not like it is with you, but it is good sex."

"What do you mean?"

"He's a lot rougher than you, sometimes he squeezes my throat and chokes me while he's pounding me with his cock. He doesn't have your stamina and certainly not your finesse. And he never goes down on me. You make love to me, but he just fucks me."

"But he talks?"

"Not during sex. It would be no use anyway, because I'm so wet and excited when he is fucking me that I wouldn't remember anything he said. But he drinks afterwards. Three quarters of a bottle of vodka and his tongue loosens."

"Where do you have all this evidence?"

Vigdis pulled her phone out of her leather bag and held it up.

"Everything is recorded here in high definition video. There's more than a terabyte of information on this phone."

"Including the sex?" asked Jack.

"A lot of it," said Vigdis, with a trace of reluctance.

A few minutes later, they reached the apex of a knoll, looking down on the harbor.

"Let's sit here for a moment," said Jack. "You've got my head spinning. You lead such an exciting life!"

"You mustn't tell Casey ANYTHING," said Vigdis, as she sat down. "If you do, I'll be sure to find out -- and nasty things could happen to you. This isn't a stock market deal."

"I know, I know," said Jack putting his hands up. Then he put an arm around her again. "I'm just so happy to vicariously live a small part of your existence."

He kissed her and his tongue pushed her lips apart, probing deeply into her mouth. She put her arms around his neck again and kissed him back. Jack's free hand slid into her leather bag and feeling around her .38 automatic, found her phone. He slid it into his jacket pocket and then kissed her with renewed energy. She mewed into his mouth as his hand invaded her heavy coat, slid under her leather jacket and blouse. He cupped and kneaded one of her firm breasts. He loved that her penchant for demi-bras allowed him direct access to her nipples. He manipulated one of her nipple rings as he continued to kiss her aggressively. When he finally broke it off, she breathed deeply and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you when we're done, Jack Grierson," she said.

As they strolled down to the café in the yacht harbor, they saw that Casey was already inside and had a table. She waved to them through the big picture window.

"Remember, not a word to Casey," said Vigdis.

"Cross my heart," said Jack. "You go on down. I'll just use the public toilet and join you."

He kissed her hand and she touched his cheek. Jack smiled at her, but when he turned away toward the public toilet, his face turned grim. He walked quickly and entered. There was a man in a long, dark coat and a hat with its brim pulled down leaning against one of the sinks.

"I wonder what the temperature is in London right now," said Jack.

"Forecasts in London are never as good as in Stockholm," said the stranger. "That's why the British are always talking about the weather."

"At least when it comes to snow, the British forecasts are very good," said Jack.

"It is always easy to forecast what never happens," the stranger replied.

"Who sent you?"

"I got a call from my brother in Amsterdam."

The complex business of identification was done. The stranger had responded with precision, every word was from the pre-arranged exchange set up by the expensive Black Ops firm Jack contracted with. He had called Farah the day before and she had set the process in motion. She called a contact, who called another contact and so on, maintaining the chain of anonymity.

"I have a phone here. I need everything in its memory copied and the phone returned within the hour. I'll be in the café in the yacht harbor down there with two women."

Jack handed Vigdis' phone to the stranger.

"Who do you want the phone returned to?"

"The girl I was kissing on the knoll just a few minutes ago. I want the phone back in her leather bag."

"And the copied memory stick?"

"I want it back in my office at headquarters. My executive assistant will receive it."

"One hour," said the stranger. "Make sure the girl you were kissing is there in the café."

Jack joined Casey and Vigdis and ordered a coffee. He plied Casey and Vigdis with questions about what they expected to do as parents and told them numerous funny stories of his experiences with his own children as they grew up. The time flew and with the short Scandinavian winter days, it was soon pitch dark.

"You know, I should take a picture of Casey and you here in the yacht harbor," said Vigdis. Jack froze and strove to keep his face blank as she reached into her leather bag. She rummaged around saying, "I know I put it back in here after showing it to you, Jack --"

Jack slowly counted toward ten, regimenting his breathing. As he reached five, Vigdis said, "Ah, here it is! Now, both of you look at me and smile."

__________________

10. Casey had picked Vigdis' time well -- she was at the height of her ovulation and at the end of the week, several pregnancy tests were all positive. Casey was all business -- she pulled out the contract, had Jack sign the termination papers and marched him out of the luxurious apartment. Vigdis came around Casey and Jack kissed her hard, their tongues sparring with a hint of desperation. Then he put his arms around Casey, but she was stiff as a board.

"Remember," she said, even as he held her. "No further contact with Vigdis ever again, or my lawyers will be in touch."

Jack walked to the elevator and the three of them stood looking at each other. The elevator came, the doors opened with a hiss and Jack got in. As the elevator doors shut, he saw Casey and Vigdis still by the open apartment door watching him.

I can't imagine how those two are going to get on as lesbians, Jack thought. Vigdis is too used to being fucked by men; and Casey came harder with me than with her girlfriend. I don't think dildos and vibrators are going to be enough.

The corporate limousine was waiting in the street for him and Jack settled himself into the cushions. As they drove back toward the Nordic Light Hotel, his phone rang. It was Farah Hojjat.

"I've got the contract from the de Barajas group," she said. "They're playing hardball. They refuse to negotiate. They want to keep 90 percent of the equity and refuse to pay any royalty for our intellectual property."

"Send them a counteroffer," said Jack. "Tell them we won't negotiate either. We want 100 percent of the equity, ten million a year for our intellectual property and we'll pay them five percent of net profits."

"Jack! They'll never go for that! They'll take the deal to IBM!"

"They'll take the deal," said Jack. "Just wait half an hour before you send our counteroffer."

"OK, Jack. I hope you know what you're doing."

Jack quickly typed out -- "Javier de Barajas, I have all the data from your suite in the Victory hotel in Stockholm. Your wife will be very interested in the videos of your relationship with the young lady in the attached picture. And your business associates will be interested in the things you have been saying about their deals. Jack Grierson." He attached a photo of Vigdis, entered de Barajas' personal mobile number and hit send.

De Barajas would probably take the warning and cover his ass, thought Jack. But Vigdis' evidence will still get the really bad Mexican guys. Mushtaq has dealings with the Russian mob -- I hope she manages to hurt him a bit when she takes down this bastard Kutuesov.

__________________

11. The first day back at headquarters, he had barely dropped his briefcase and taken off his topcoat when Farah burst into his office.

"How did you know de Barajas would cave?" she asked excitedly. "They responded to our counteroffer immediately! They gave us everything we asked for. We're going to make over a hundred million over the five-year contract! I've notified Mr. St James."

"He'll give you a nice bonus," said Jack. He came around her back, put his arms around her and steered her towards the full-length mirror on the wall, rubbing her rounded belly. They looked at each other in the mirror. Then his hands came up, cupped her breasts and kneaded, drawing a gasp from her. "Your tits are beginning to swell. Do you have milk yet?"

"No milk yet, maybe another month or so," said Farah. "How did you know about the bonus? St James also gave Ms. du Paige a nice package of stock options -- a lot of money. Are you going to get left out again?"

"I won't get anything," said Jack. "You and Casey did it all. All I do is hang around and fuck women."

Farah's expression in the mirror was indignant.

"I really can't stand the way the St James family treat you! Mr. St James, your son Martin, even your daughter and your wife sometimes. You slave away, making millions for them and they don't even pay you a salary."

"Oh, I get a nice lifestyle," said Jack.

"But you don't OWN anything! You don't even have one dollar in your own name! Do you?"

"No," admitted Jack. He ran his hands over her belly again and sighed.

"That reminds me," said Farah. "That stewardess, Scarlett Callahan called. She's pregnant. I got the DNA results -- you are the father. I've set up the payments in the usual manner from your corporate slush account. She's marrying her boyfriend next week. I sent a five thousand dollar gift check in your name."

"Thanks, Farah, you're a doll."

Jack found that things at headquarters quickly settled back into the normal routine. Things were so far back to normal that Jack began to think he had imagined the entire Stockholm episode. Casey was as cold as ever and gave him no more latitude than before. It was as if their vigorous sex and wild orgasms together had never happened.

Then a month later, Casey was just standing to leave at the conclusion of a meeting when Jack said, "You know, Casey, you've been positively glowing these past few days."

To his surprise, she blushed. He stared at her with open-mouthed astonishment for he had never seen arrogant, snooty Casey du Paige blush before. She sought to recover her poise, but only flushed deeper red under Jack's stare.

"Jack, you'll know sooner or later," she said, shakily. "Vigdis and I are going on a year's vacation. I've taken a place at Cap Ferrat. I leave in two weeks and she'll meet me in Nice."

"So Vigdis will have my baby in France," said Jack, smiling as he stood up from his chair.

Casey paused and the blood slowly drained out of her face. When she had regained control of herself, she said, "We'll both have your babies in France. But I'm not coming back. Once I'm gone, you can never see any of us again -- you signed the contract. "

Jack came around his desk purposefully, unbuttoned Casey's Chanel suit jacket and looked her up and down taking in her thin blouse and lace bra. Were her breasts fuller? If he sucked on her nipples hard enough, could he get her to lactate this early in her pregnancy? He would never know.

He put his hand on her flat stomach through her silk blouse. He rubbed the smooth swell of her belly that still showed no overt signs of her impregnation. But he was excited by the life that he now knew was forming inside. His child. For once, she did not knock his hand away.

"Take good care of my children," he said.