Jack Grierson Chronicles Ch. 02: Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack dropped his trousers and pulled his polo shirt over his head. He crawled on the bed and took an ice cube in his hand. Without warning, he ran it over one of Vigdis"s nipples and around the aureole. She gasped and half sat up. Jack got a second ice cube and did the same to her other breast, eliciting another gasp and a grip on his wrist.

With an ice cube in each hand, Jack worked his way down Vigdis's body and his lips traced the contours of her rounded belly. His tongue reached just above her crotch and stopped, drawing further gasps. Now he could see her red-and-blue scaly serpent tattoo in its entirety -- it coiled its way down her crotch till its head disappeared into her vulva. Very slowly he moved downwards, tracing the outline of her serpent, his tongue darting out every now and then, mimicking her tattoo subject. He came to the serpent's artistic penetration and his tongue followed it in, tasting her musky, slightly sour womanly secretions. Vigdis's hands entwined themselves in his hair. She was panting now. Her back arched, her knees bent and her thighs were around his ears.

Then just as she was getting into a rhythm with her hips, Jack came up for air, and very quickly pushed first one and then other ice cube into her cunt. Vigdis gave out a sharp cry and Jack immediately dove back in, this time kissing and sucking on her clit, pushing the ice cubes further into her vagina with his tongue.

Casey started forward involuntarily, but froze when Vigdis screamed in Icelandic, "Guð minn! Ég er að koma! Ég er að koma!" ["OH MY GOD, I'M COMING!! I'M COMING!!!"]

Vigdis' body convulsed and her thighs threshed. Her hips rotated spasmodically as she pulled Jack's face deeper and deeper into her crotch, continuing to moan as she wound down from her explosive orgasm.

The sheet was drenched under Vigdis. She just lay there in her post-orgasmic high, a fine sheen of sweat all over her, with a smile of contentment on her face.

Jack looked over at Casey. Her face was set and there were white points at her high cheekbones. She was furious. "That isn't going to get her pregnant, Jack. That wasn't part of the deal."

"Foreplay," said Jack lazily. "I can't have sex without it. You'd know if you would fuck me."

"OK, let's get it over with then," she said tightly.

"Well, Casey, you've got to help out here."

Casey was nonplussed. "What do you mean?"

"You want me to fuck Vigdis. So you've got to get me hard so I can do it. You've got to suck my dick."

Casey recoiled with horror. "I know you planned all this, Jack, but it's not going to work. There is no way I am going to do that. Never! You can get hard on your own. I know you can."

"Of course I can, just look at how fuckable Vigdis looks right now. But I don't want to. I want you to suck my dick."

"The deal's ..." began Casey.

"Just do it, Casey," Vigdis cut her off quietly. "You know that you can. You told me yourself how good you used to be at it -- that you sucked off two football players in a threesome at Yale. And how your husband often needed you to give him a blow job to get him up."

"Well, well, just when you think you know someone," said Jack, laughing.

Casey's look at Jack was so poisonous that if looks could kill, he would have been as dead as a doornail just then. She stood her ground, hands still on her hips.

"Come to me, Casey," said Vigdis in a soothing voice. "Come to mama."

Reluctantly Casey walked slowly to Vigdis, taking a wide detour to avoid Jack and his groping hands. She seated herself at the head of the bed. Vigdis sat up and took her in her arms. She kissed Casey on the lips, very tenderly. Her tongue was very gentle, but insistent and soon Casey opened her lips to admit it. Vigdis rubbed her breasts on Casey's. Her nipple rings felt cold on the upper swells of Casey's breasts through the thin silk blouse. Vigdis unbuttoned Casey's blouse, a button at a time. It seemed to be a ritual between the two of them, for Casey began to relax and sighed. Then she pulled Casey's blouse down her arms and pushed her on to her back on the bed. She unzipped the Armani skirt and Casey raised her butt to allow Vigdis to strip it down and off.

Jack salivated as he saw the answer to his unspoken query -- Casey wore very thin, diaphanous thong panties. Her pubic hair could be clearly seen through the thong. It matched her auburn head but was very fine and downy soft, so it did not obscure her very pink cunt. Vigdis worked her fingers around Casey's vulva, stripped the thong down and then dived in without ceremony. Casey cried out as Vigdis got her clit in her mouth and began sucking it. In spite of her jealous rage or perhaps because of it, Casey was already feverishly horny and in less than a minute she was bucking wildly. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it to stifle her cries as she came. She was only partially successful, for her stifled screams were still loud enough to cause Jack's cock to twitch.

Casey lay there panting, in just her pearl choker, thin white lacy bra, white stockings and Gucci pumps. Jack had fantasized about seeing her like this ever since she had started working with him. But he had never expected it to actually happen.

"Come to papa now, Casey," he said with a trace of a gloat in his voice.

Casey was nothing if not results oriented and sat up. There was languidness about her that Jack had never seen before. She did not deign to speak to him, but got on her hands and knees and came over to him with feline grace, like a big cat.

She ran her fingers up and down his semi-tumescent shaft. Then she bent her head and her tongue flicked out to tease his cockhead. Jack put his hands on her head and ran his fingers through her silky hair. She did not look up at him, but went at her task with passionless efficiency. He had not thought that such a lack of interest would bother him, but it did. He strove to prevent himself from becoming erect but was only partially successful for his cock grew, though not to its full magnificence.

She began to lick him, her warm tongue running up and down his shaft, covering every square millimeter of his cock with her saliva. His tumescence grew further, but she knew from her examination of the hotel videos that he was still not fully erect. Jack reached under her armpits got a breast in each hand, and kneaded through her thin bra. He worked his fingers around her nipples and found them to be thin with tapering ends, rather like blunt pencil points. Nonetheless he succeeded in getting some reaction from her, as her nipples grew harder under his ministrations.

She realized she could not get him up any further without taking it to the next level, so she opened her mouth and took in his cockhead. This was the opening Jack was waiting for. His hands returned to her head and he pushed down while simultaneously arching his back and thrusting his cock upward. Instead of just his cockhead, she found she had swallowed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. He quickly grew to his full erection and as he got thicker, her lips made an involuntarily tight seal around his shaft. He began to fuck her mouth, reveling in the realization of the fantasy he had nursed for so long. He pushed deeper with each thrust, wishing to see how much of him she could take before choking.

She knew he wanted her to beg him to let her go. Perversely, she did not want to give him that satisfaction. So even though tears began streaming out of her eyes, her nose began to run and she began to drool saliva onto his shaft, she sucked very hard, used her tongue on him and managed to avoid gagging. Jack found that her boasts to Vigdis were well founded, for she actually gave very good head. He thought what a waste it was that she had decided to become wholly lesbian.

Sucking him hard now, Casey tasted his sour pre-ejaculate and knew she could easily make him come. But that was not her objective. She mewed and twisted, trying to free herself, hoping to get Vigdis to intervene. She was successful, though not in the manner she wanted. She had hoped that Vigdis would aggressively intercede to alleviate her distress. In fact, Vigdis draped her arms around Jack's neck from behind, rubbing her tits on his back and teasing him with her nipple rings.

"That big cock is supposed to be in me," she said into Jack's ear, but loudly enough for Casey to hear. "You're supposed to get me pregnant, not spew your load down Casey's throat."

Casey found herself released and sat up, breathing hard, her breasts jouncing under her white, lacy bra that was now soaked through with sweat. Jack and Casey locked eyes for a moment, but where she expected to see a look of jeering victory, she saw one of joie de vivre and camaraderie. Jack wanted her to be part of this sexual threesome. Though she would never admit it, she realized that she was quite proud of having handled such a big cock. She almost smiled at him in return.

In spite of his iron control, Jack knew that Casey had almost brought him off. He was as hard as he had ever been and impatient to have his cock encased in a woman again. He turned around and rolled Vigdis onto her back and mounted her. He pushed his cockhead into her, finding her cunt still wet and hot. He looked over his shoulder at Casey, wanting to see her expression as he pushed his cock into her girlfriend. Her blue eyes were very bright, but he could not make out whether it was anger, jealousy or sexual hunger.

Jack turned his attention back to Vigdis, sucking on her throat just above her chain link choker and pushed into her. Her cunt was extremely tight around his huge dick. Even though she was extremely wet, she stripped back his foreskin and he had to use his full weight to drive into her. She was crying out now, her lips right by his ear. With a final thrust, Jack pushed through her innermost gate into her fornix and felt his mount slap on to hers. Her cold little vulva ring spiked his excitement.

Knowing that Casey was watching made him even harder and he began to fuck Vigdis hard, pounding her with a driving rhythm. He was confident he could make her come again and he communicated that feeling of assurance to her. It was that mental communication as much as the sheer physicality of his huge cock in her cunt and the twisting of her little vulva ring as his mount pounded her clitoris, that caused her to climax in less than a minute. He knew she would scream again and she did.

"Guð minn! Ó, Guð minn!! Jesus Guð!!! Ég er að koma AFTUR!!!! "

["MY GOD! OMIGOD!! JESUS GOD!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!"]

Vigdis had had numerous sexual experiences with men and women, some of which had led to memorable climaxes. But she had never had such powerful orgasms in her life before.

He wanted to drive her on to a third orgasm, but fucking Casey's mouth had gotten him too close to the edge. He could not hold himself back; her writhing and screams broke down his control. His ejaculations began soon after she entered into her extended orgasm. He pounded on, once, twice, three times, each time pumping a load into her.

He lay on her, feeling her nipples rings on his chest and her cunt ring on his pubic bone, as he began to soften. He pulled out of her before he was fully flaccid and rolled over.

"I hope you got your money's worth," he said, looking up at the ceiling.

When she did not respond, he looked over and saw that Casey had come up. She was tracing Vigdis's demi-bra with her fingers, and kissing her on the lips, little bird kisses. Her tongue came out of her mouth and speared Vigdis's mouth till she opened it. Then Casey began to kiss her with more ardor and held her in a tight embrace. Vigdis was still descending slowly from her post-orgasmic high, so eventually Casey gave up and just cuddled her, twisting her upper body to feel Vigdis's nipple rings on her own nipples.

Jack lay down Vigdis' other side, snuggling up to her back. He found it hard to sleep, but eventually fell into a fitful slumber. He awoke with a start when he felt movement. Vigdis had sat up and was carefully sliding down the bed. She saw Jack awake and put a finger to her lips. She got out of the bed and padded into the attached bathroom. She did not shut the door, so Jack heard her go and then the sound of the flush.

She returned and slipped into bed behind Jack. She put her arms around him and rubbed her firm breasts on his back again. As she did so, she pushed him gently forward till he was against Casey. Casey stirred slightly and threw an arm out, landing it around Jack. He froze. But a few moments later, Vigdis flattened her breasts against his back again, her cold nipple rings underscoring her insistence. By chance or misidentification, Casey moved closer and her nipples now firmly indented against Jack's cheek. It was a wondrous sandwich, with one knowing and one unknowing woman. Vigdis' objective seemed clear enough to Jack. While he could not immediately understand her reasons, he was happy to play along with her.

He let a hand trail down and run along Casey's vulva, trying to be as gentle as he imagined Vigdis would be. His enormous fund of experience stood him in good stead and he got teased her clit patiently. He was rewarded as Casey let out a series of soft sighs and arched her back to allow him easier access to her crotch. Jack pushed a finger into her cunt, thrusting in and out, again very gently. Casey's sighs grew in volume and then she rolled over on to her back, throwing an arm up above her head. Her fine breasts undulated delicately as she breathed; her nipples had begun to harden, especially now that they were exposed to the cool air. She bent her knees and Jack ran his other hand up and down her stocking-clad upper thighs.

Jack felt his back grow a bit cold and the next moment saw Vigdis re-appear on Casey's other side. She leaned over her and worked her breasts on Casey's nipple to nipple, causing all four to perk up to full hardness. Casey's eyes opened a slit and she mumbled, "Ooh, feels good, Vigdis darling ..."

Vigdis swooped down and kissed Casey full on the lips, her tongue entering her mouth and cutting off her mumbles. Half asleep, Casey responded to Vigdis' ministrations, unaware for the moment that it was Jack's hands that were working on her crotch. Vigdis began to move more actively, twisting her torso and running her nipple rings all over Casey's breasts. Casey tentatively reached up to grasp her lover's shoulders.

With a free hand, Vigdis pulled Jack's shoulder towards her. Jack had guessed what she wanted and he was eager to please. He cautiously got on his hands and knees and positioned himself above Casey, screened off from her sight by Vigdis' head and torso. Vigdis was more active than was her wont, striving to mask Jack's sexual attentions as long as possible. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jack positioned, his huge engorged cock only a centimeter away from Casey's wet cunt, holding himself above her on his arms. She put both her hands in Casey's thick, silky mane and kissed her aggressively, pinioning her head and upper body.

With a soft groan, Jack lowered himself and thrust his hard cock into Casey, pushing hard against her lesbian tightness. She mewed through Vigdis' tongue in her mouth and twisted in an attempt to dislodge Jack. It was no use. Now that Jack was in her, he used his weight to drive himself all the way in till his mount met hers with a smack. He was on top of Vigdis too and had one hand in her hair and the other in Casey's. Holding the two women tightly together, he began to drive into Casey with a hard tempo.

It took several minutes, but finally Casey's thighs clenched and began to thresh around Jack's hips. He released Vigdis and she slid out from between them. The combination of Vigdis who loved her and Jack who was now fucking her with dexterity and skill was too much for Casey. She gave in and arched her back into Jack's thrusts. Jack delightedly found her lips and invaded her mouth with his thick tongue. Vigdis sat back on her haunches on the rocking bed and watched complacently. Jack fucked Casey harder and harder, till her body began to quake and spasm as she was gripped by a hard orgasm. He lay embedded in her, still tumescent and breathing hard. Vigdis leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Come on, Jack, pump your load into her." Before Casey came down from her climax, Jack began to rock back and forth, working up a cadence for another round. This time, Casey rotated her hips to help him; but Jack could not wait and began to come before he could bring her to another climax. He did as Vigdis wanted and spurted his load deep into Casey's womb.

For Jack, it was long night and a longer week in Stockholm. He fucked Vigdis and Casey, separately and together several times a day. Vigdis delighted in getting Casey to sit on his face while she mounted him and rode him hard, relishing his huge cock that went so deep into her that he distended her fornix. And Jack gloried in fucking Casey du Paige the ice princess, finding the fire that burned so hot beneath her frosty exterior.

__________________

9. In between fuck sessions, Jack plied Vigdis with questions about her work. He played the innocent, legitimate businessman, curious about the workings of the underworld. But as always, he was looking for information that he could use. He learned that Vigdis had her sights set on two kingpins -- Javier de Barajas, a businessman fronting for the Mexican drug gangs and Alexander Kutuesov, who ran the Russian mafia's operations in Sweden.

Vigdis and Jack were now strolling in the Royal Djurgarden. They were headed towards a café in the yacht harbor where they were due to meet Casey, who had gone to the office to take a few calls.

"This work sounds very dangerous, Vigdis," said Jack, slipping his arm around her waist. "How to do you get in contact with these men? I wouldn't even know how to start."

"I began by getting close to Steen Birkelund, one of the biggest dealers in Stockholm. I've been working him for two years now. He imports cocaine from the Mexican gangs, heroin from the Russians."

"How close?"

Vigdis walked for a moment without answering. She looked around, to make sure there was no one near.

"He thinks I'm his girlfriend," she whispered. "I fuck him regularly. I told him that Casey is my half-sister, so I can't see him whenever she's in town."

"You've been fucking him for two years?"

"I make him wear a condom. Both of us are more worried about HIV than pregnancy."

"So how are things with de Barajas and Kutuesov?"

"I really should not be telling you this --" Vigdis murmured.

"Oh come on, who could I tell? This is all so foreign to me, it might as well be happening on Mars."

Jack had picked his moment well. He knew she would be less worried about bugs out in the open, especially when she could see that there was no one within hundred meters in any direction.

"I've made a lot of progress," Vigdis said finally. "I'm almost ready to crack the case and nail all these guys."

"Wow! How do you GET all your information?"

"I play the dumb girl," said Vigdis, with just a hint of smugness. "De Barajas is a bit older even than you, in his fifties. He is very rich, has a huge legitimate business. I meet him at his suite at the five-star Victory Hotel. He is trying to 'save' me from the underworld."

"Why is he so worried about you?"

"I suck his dick and make him come," said Vigdis without embarrassment. "Later, if he can get it up, we fuck. He sucks my nipples, cuddles me all night and cries. He's always mumbling how he hates himself because I am so like his daughter. He says that I am the best thing that ever happened to him. When I ask him questions, he tells me things. He likes to boast. Especially during sex."

"And Kutuesov?"