Jack the Roper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

We played with a neutral and dealt cards for territories. It became quickly evident by her force deployment that she was going for a Eurasian strategy. I built up in the Americas and Australia and shared Africa with the neutrals. I reinforced enough in Europe and Asia that she got bogged down had to fight big battles up there ("never get involved in a land war in Asia") This kept her from her continent bonuses. While she was distracted by that, I gobbled up Australia and North America in three turns. She finally conquered all of Europe, but before she could hold it a turn, I smashed in through her back door and dropped ten armies in Iceland. In other news, I finished South America and my Middle East was holding up.

My pretty cousin cashed in a set and, at great cost, drove me out of Iceland. I cashed in another set and, buoyed by nine armies for continent bonuses, retook Iceland and finished off the neutrals when I conquered South Africa. Another three for the continent.

Her turn saw her take the Middle East and Iceland. It would be her last offensive. I was already exactly where I needed to be to win the game. I began a very deliberate rollback of her frontiers. On three fronts, I advanced one territory a turn. Each turn, I offered her the chance to surrender and end it there.

"Never!" she shouted defiantly. "The rolls will turn, I'll stop you!"

But she was radiating submission and arousal and I could even see the wet spot on her panties. I just had to not screw things up. The next turn, she stopped one of my attacks, but the other two advanced. Finally, all she had left was Great Britain. I had bypassed it earlier when I advanced through Europe and now it was her last bastion. She got her three armies. I cashed in a set of cards and added 41 to the board, all on Iceland.

"Last chance to surrender and avoid the unnecessary bloodshed. Surrender yourself and save your people!"

"Never!"

"In that case, I shall conquer your last territory and claim my spoils of war!" I dramatically thrust a pile of armies into Great Britain. She put up a valiant fight, taking more of mine than I of hers, but I had so many more armies and was not about to give up. Finally, the inevitable happened, and her last army was taken out. I had conquered the world.

We both took a breath and looked up from the board. The clock said 1:00pm.

"Okay, what exactly did we agree to?" she asked, looking more than a little nervous.

I played back the video I had made: "'The loser has to be the slave of the winner until', 'we get on the train to the city.'"

"Okay," she said, realized her wet spot was showing, and tried to cross her legs. "This is going to make family gatherings awfully awkward," she said as I reached out to caress her leg.

"Maybe," I said, reaching up to touch the soft skin of her inner thigh. "But it will be good for us, we'll get what we need." I touched the wet spot on her panties. "You need to be a slave," I worked my finger around the damp fabric and into her wetness, "to have someone appreciate and use this body the way it needs to be used." She pushed down on my invading finger.

"I've wanted you for so long." she said and turned to kiss me. "God, I need you to fuck me!"

I gave her a long kiss while my hands explored her eager body. I'd wanted this for a long time, too, and the fact that we couldn't tell anybody made it that much more decadent and forbidden. I pulled her panties down and grabbed her perfect ass with both hands.

She fumbled for my belt and, with a little help from me, got it off. She was about to drop it on the ground when I took it from her. I quickly stripped her t-shirt off then tied her wrists together in front of her with my belt. I finished undressing, then lifted her up and set her down on her back on the living room sofa.

I had been planning on putting her through her paces, making her earn this fucking, but it was too perfect to wait. And I really wanted to be inside her. She was naked and wet and eager and bound and beautiful. I pushed her legs apart and climbed between them. I guided my wet tip to her wet slit and slowly pushed in.

I moaned her name as I slid into her tight, hot wetness. She gasped and shifted to accommodate me better.

"You are nice," she said as I slowly filled her. "Big," she complimented and gasped as I inched deeper. Finally, I was buried to the hilt inside her tight young body.

Let us pause for a second. If you like the female sex, is there anything anywhere better than a wet vagina? That is the height to which our civilization strives. I was there with my cock in unspoilt virginal (if not virgin) pussy. Hot, young and eager.

I held her there and kissed her, feeling her warmth enveloping me. Then, I began to slide back, her soft flesh clinging to me as I moved. I took my time, slow, deep strokes that made maximum contact with her clit for stimulation. She thrust her hips down and milked my cock, moaning and breathing harder until with something that was a half cry and a half laugh, she orgasmed.

I slowed, let her move against me as she rode her climax. My hands roamed, caressing her chest and legs in long strokes. She bucked against me, then relaxed, her body calming.

"That was a first," she said dreamily.

I shifted, and put her silky thighs against my chest, then rammed deep and hard into her wet pussy. Over and over I thrust in, conquering her, claiming her as mine. The harder I fucked her, the more her aura glowed. I rammed in again and she whimpered out as a second climax wracked her perfect body. That was too much for me, and I crossed the finish line. My body was electric as I came. Every nerve was alive and focused on pleasure. I fired round after round of my cum into her depths.

It might have been the single best orgasm of my life and, many years and many orgasms later, I still say that.

We looked at each other, kissed softly. Then I remembered we were fucking on my mom's sofa. I grabbed her t-shirt off the floor and used that to catch my cum as it oozed out of her. There wasn't much to be done about the sweat.

"First time?" I asked her.

She raised two fingers, "second. A whole lot better than the first. First time I came. Second time, too. Toss me my clothes."

"No."

"No?"

"No. You are my slave and I say you don't get clothes. I want to be able to see," I grabbed her butt, "and touch, this exquisite piece of female flesh whenever I like."

"Very well," she said. I did untie her hands. "Any other rules?"

"I'm sure I'll think of some."

"'Exquisite piece of female flesh'?" she said and kissed me. "I like the sound of that."

The snow was falling very heavily now. I realized our window for pizza was closing quickly. I ordered a few from the local pizza place. While I was on the phone, I went back to my room. When I had started on my journey of fucking submissive women, I realized I needed some tools of the trade. I had acquired a decent set of bondage gear. I had staged a few items in my night stand and brought them out for use on my slave.

I finished the pizza order, and walked into the guest room that was hers. I called her in.

"I'm going for pizza. I need to make sure you don't get in any trouble while I'm gone," I reached into my bag and pulled out the four cuffs for her ankles and wrists.

"I don't know about that," she said.

"'Slave until we get on the train to the city,'" I intoned.

With a hint of pout, she offered me her wrists. I locked each one then moved down to her ankles. With each cuff, her aura grew a little more intense. When those were secure I pointed to the bed. She gave the cuffs a tug.

"This is professional grade stuff," she complimented as she climbed onto the bed. "Not the Amazon basic bondage kit. You take this stuff everywhere you go?"

I hooked her right ankle to her right wrist. "Not everywhere. I haven't figured out a way to fly with it yet without checking bags. TSA doesn't seem to mind it, as long as I don't put it in carry-on." I secured her left ankle and wrist and arranged her face down with her open ass pointed at the door.

"So, you've done this before?"

"A couple times, yes."

She let out a relieved breath. "I hope you know what you're doing."

I gave her butt a quick smack then stood up. Standing behind her, my hand slid up her inner thigh and briefly explored her wet pussy. She moved against my hand, but I was not letting her have anything easy. I enjoyed the feeling of her against me for a moment more, then turned to leave. She moaned in disappointment.

"Trust me. I'm going for pizza, I'll be back soon."

My parents had taken a taxi to the train, so I had my pick of my crappy 15-year-old car, or one of the good ones. I wound up picking my mom's Subaru just because the weather was getting to be super shitty. And I knew where she hid her pot in this car. I reached down and, sure enough, her smoking kit was there. I'd bring it in after I got back, getting baked before driving into a raging storm was a bad idea. Even as a nineteen-year-old male, I realized that.

The car slid a little in the deepening snow, but I did okay. Traffic was slow, not too heavy and the people out seemed to know what they were doing. Anyone else was already inside. I'd been eating at the local pizza joint since we first moved up here and they happily took my mom's cash for four pizzas, some salads and wings. Some people hit the grocery to stock up before a blizzard; I hit Papa Roma's.

In place of the sports they usually had on the TV, they had the Weather Channel. Our storm was national news.

"Looks like it's just hitting the city," Papa Roma said from behind the counter. "They'll try to bring all the commuters home today and see if they can get the tracks open for tomorrow." A lot of his business came off the train in the evening rush hour, so he kept up to date on track conditions. If he was baking a lot at 230pm, and he was, he expected people to come back early.

As I was waiting, a sudden surge of snow-dusted commuters came in off the latest train. I began to worry that the family might show up and find Jessie in her bound and spread state. Just as I was about to get more concerned, my mother texted me. It was a picture of the four of them playing in the snow downtown. "WE're Having A Blast! Stay Warm And Stay Inside, WE'll See About YOu Guys Making It In Tomorrow. We Hope You Get SNOwed In!-JK!! Be Nice To Your Cousin!! Love You, -MOM."

There went that worry.

"Yup," Papa Roma said as he checked his phone. "They announced the trains will be shut down tomorrow. If you're coming home, you better do it tonight. And your order's ready, Jack."

I loaded a couple of days' worth of food into my mom's Subaru and, carefully, drove home. I stopped for a few minutes to help push an elderly couple in their car out of a snow bank. Two other cars stopped, too, and we soon had them on their way. I wondered if anyone else here had a hot 18-year-old tied up and ready to be fucked at home? I would have to say probably not, but you could never tell, could you?

I played a little when I got to the lower traffic residential streets. No one could park on the streets during snow around here, so I was able to get into and out of a few skids in the Suby. My dad believed in good tires and breaking traction was not as easy as I hoped. Maybe I should have taken my dad's Lincoln, but that was bigger and heavier and I wasn't sure how easily I could pull it out of a skid if I got into one.

There was already six inches of snow on my old car in the driveway when I pulled into home. Mom's car got the garage, so I emerged dry. I looked out at the snow, then pushed the button to close the garage. I was in for the night. Pizza, salad and wings in hand, raging boner in my snow pants, I entered my domain.

I could feel her radiating before I was out of the garage, she was definitely wound up.

I kicked off my boots, hung up my snow gear, and since I was naked under that, I was already to go. I dropped the food off in the kitchen, then bounded up the stairs to the bedrooms. I pushed the door open, and followed my erection into the room. There was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen: a gorgeous woman, tied face down and open for me. Her pussy flush and red offset against her dark neatly trimmed hair. Her brown hole above, waiting for its turn.

Without any hello's or how are you, I walked up behind her, grabbed her hips and thrust into her waiting depths.

"Oh god, thank you," Jessie moaned into the covers as I fucked her deeply. She began to sigh and relax as I gave her what she needed.

"Guess what?"

"Ummm, what?"

"The trains and closed for tomorrow."

She tensed up for a moment. "They're not coming home today, are they?"

"No way, they're having way too much fun. I'm not sure who's happier about this, me or them."

"Me," Jessie sighed happily and concentrated on getting her sexual release after an hour tied up.

She bit the sheets and drooled happily as an orgasm washed over her. I thrust in harder and faster, taking my pleasure from her. I came inside her, then rubbed her clit until she came again before withdrawing. Watching her, making her, climax was an amazing and beautiful sight.

I uncuffed her and helped her sit up. I rubbed her hands as the feeling returned to her extremities.

"What does all this mean for us?" she asked and gave me quick kiss.

"At least tonight and tomorrow night of you being my slave girl."

"I like the sound of that. Now, where's the pizza?"

I stood and helped her to her feet. She did have an amazing body and I looked forward to getting to know it well. We walked hand in hand, naked, down to my family dining set to eat pizza. It was 330pm.

She got plates out while I raided my dad's beer stash for a couple. I looked out the front window. My tracks into the driveway were already buried.

"No point in clearing it yet," I mumbled and turned back to my date.

She was devouring a slice with a single focused intensity I had never seen in her before.

"Fucking burns calories," she explained and grabbed another slice.

"Good point," and I grabbed another, too.

"What is your plan for me, 'master'?"

"Well," I said and looked at the clock. All three clocks in the kitchen said different times, but I realized if I averaged them together, I could get a pretty good idea of the time. "The game should be starting by the time you finish cleaning up in here. Then you can come in and watch with me. Of course, part of the time, you'll be giving me head. After that, we shower and go to bed and don't sleep."

"I'm cleaning up?"

"Yes, slave girl, you are." She flushed again as I reminded her of her place. "In fact, I think some punishment is in order for questioning me."

"Sorry, Master."

I smiled, mentally counting up her punishment. "Ten for questioning me and ten more for sarcasm. Oh, sorry, was that out loud?"

"Um, yes it was. Twenty whats?"

"Well," I said charmingly as I reached over and cuffed her wrists together, "that is what we need to determine. I'd prefer a nice open-handed spanking, but you can always take your chances with what's in my bag of toys."

"I'll take the spanking," She answered. I waited. "Master." I stared evenly at her. "Please?"

"That's better," I said with a smile and led her by her bound hands into the living room. I sat down on my dad's easy chair and motioned for her to lay across my legs. She gave a little snort, but wormed her way onto my lap.

I caressed her perfect firm buttcheeks, my hands running over the soft skin.

"Spectacular," I complimented her.

"Thank you, Master," she joked, "but can we just get on with this?"

No sooner had the words left her mouth than I brought my hand down sharply on her shapely bottom.

"Count!" I said and spanked her again. This was a good solid blow, the sound of flesh on flesh echoing in the living room. There was a nice imprint of my hand on her ass in red.

"What?"

I spanked her again.

"They don't count unless you do!" I gave her two more quick ones.

"One!" she managed to finally blurt out. "Two." I delivered another.

Once she started counting, she did not miss another. With each stinging blow upon her fair skin, her aura glowed a little more. I could see from my angle that she was wet, eager for more. But I wasn't going to give her release; I wanted her nice and wound up for later.

I finished with twenty. Her round bottom was a uniform shade of red. I felt quite pleased with my handiwork. My lovely pet lay on my lap, waiting for me to do something. She was hoping for a nice dicking, or maybe some finger action. But I had other plans.

"No cookie for you after your spanking," I said and helped her up off my lap. "I have other plans for you later. Now, go clean the kitchen. When you're done, you can start sucking my cock."

"Yes, Master," she said, somewhat petulantly, but without the sarcasm this time.

I watched as her glowing red bottom made its way into the kitchen, then angled my chair so I could watch her at work. I loved looking at beautiful women, and there was one naked in the kitchen with my hand prints on her ass.

My cousin caught me checking her out a few times (not that I was making any pretense of not looking, I was ogling openly), and smiled. She could easily see how much I desired her, how her beauty brought me pleasure.

Jessie finished the quick cleanup and sauntered into the living room for the next part of our night. The Game in this case was any decent game I could find on the numerous channels which had sports. It was a weekday, so no football. Lots of basketball, so I decided on an ACC game. It had the advantage of being on.

I turned my chair back towards the TV and motioned for her to come over. She obeyed nicely, and I cuffed her hands behind her back. I took a moment to run my hands up and down her body, to savor the feel of her flesh. She flinched as I gave her sensitive nipples a pinch, but sighed for the rest.

"You've got a nice touch, Master," she complimented me. "I like your hands on me."

"You will get plenty of that. But for now, get on your knees and show me what you can do with your mouth."

She leaned forward and kissed me, offering me the chance to fondle her perky young breasts as they hung down, then dropped to her knees in front of me. She started licking from the base to the tip, long strokes with the flat of her tongue. A few minutes of that was okay, but when she did not seem to be in any hurry to move things along, I simply grabbed a handful of hair and lifted her so I could stick my cock in her mouth.

"It's not a lollipop," I admonished her. "No teeth."

I quickly realized that while she had enthusiasm, she did not have much in the way of practice or technique. I had to correct her a few times before finally just taking the lead. My hands in her hair guided her as I wished. I began deeper and deeper thrusts, before finally penetrating the back of her mouth and into her throat.

She thrashed a bit as she deepthroated for the first time. But my hands in her hair became calming, I stroked her cheek while I pushed all the way into her. I could feel her pulse racing, could sense waves of submission, but she managed to still herself. I pulled back slowly, back into her mouth and she gasped in deep breaths through her nose.

I waited for her to catch her breath, then pushed back in. Soon, we were able to move together, thrusting and breathing. She was glowing now, taking this facefucking, accepting her use at my hands. I was rougher and faster now, nearing my climax.

I roared as I came, wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me and out of me. She swallowed most of it, but some sprayed on her face. She panted and caught her breath, taking a deep gulp to get the cum from her mouth. Little drops of semen fell from her lip that curled into a smile.

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers