Jack the Roper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

"What else do you have planned for tonight, Master?" There was no petulance or sarcasm this time.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see, slave girl."

I unhooked her wrists and helped her to her feet.

"Shower and we'll head to bed," I told her and gave her butt a grab.

"It's only seven o'clock," she said.

"I didn't say anything about sleeping," I said and gave her a push to the shower.

I had already figured out that while showering together sounded great, in practice it was cold and inconvenient. I much preferred to get the showering done, then get to the fun stuff. My cock was already getting hard again thinking of the beautiful woman I had at my use.

My phone buzzed. I walked over to the table and checked my messages. There was one from my mom that she sent to Jessie, too: a picture of the four of them holding drinks in one hand and flipping us the bird with the other. The text read "GLAd YOUR NOt HEre!"

Stay classy, Mom. I just had to content myself with Jessie and her hot and willing flesh.

Over a foot on the ground now and the snow was still coming down fast. We were not going anywhere tonight and probably not tomorrow, either. Oh, woe is me.

I went into my shower and took a long hot one. I shaved my face and neck, trimmed up my pubes, cut my nails (and filed, too, just as a common courtesy), and made myself pretty for my cousin sex slave.

I decided we were going to have anal sex, tonight. Not "we" decided, I did, and it would be up to her to stop me if she didn't like it. I had yet to have anal, and thought this was the best time to end that streak. Plus, she had a really cute butt and I wanted to have sex with it. Unless I missed my read on her, and that was possible, she would be into it. If not, well, it would be a learning experience. Only one way to find out.

But, I would get to that. I had other things I wanted to do to her first.

Jessie was waiting for me, lying naked on the bed in the guest room. I stopped at the doorway to admire the sight, soaking in her beauty. Her pale flesh, warm and flushed with desire. The curve of her short but lovely thighs, the heave of her breasts. She had put the cuffs back on, but had not secured them. She smiled up at me with desire and mischief in her eyes.

"Do you like what you see, Master?" She asked and stretched languidly.

"Jessica Anne," I said to her, "you are a beautiful woman."

"I like it when you call me by my full name," she purred, "and I really like it when you call me beautiful."

I sat down on the bed beside her, reaching down to caress the line of her back, across her smooth bottom and down her thigh.

"Okay, beautiful woman," I said.

"What does my Master desire now?" she asked and kissed my side.

"First," I leaned into her, "I desire a kiss."

She deliciously arched her back and neck up to me, her mouth seeking and finding mine. She kissed hungrily, her desire getting more intense.

"Second," I said between kisses, "I desire to bind you."

"Mmmm..." she cooed and sat up. "How?"

"Ankle to wrist," I said.

She obediently got into position and I secured her right ankle to her right wrist and the same with her left side. This left her helpless and very open to anything wanted to do to her. Her aura was flaring brightly submissive now. I rolled her on her back and spread her legs. I caressed her silky thighs, ignoring the treasure in between for the moment.

"Third," I said, "I desire to make you cum." I kissed her and let my hand find her moistness. She moaned into my mouth as I penetrated her, then began a slow caress of her bud with my moistened fingers. She bit sharply at my mouth and I moved up slightly and put a little more pressure on her engorged flesh. I had barely touched her and she was already on the cusp of an orgasm. She had been kept pretty wound up and her young flesh eagerly responded.

I let her have an easy one. I switched to kissing her neck to save my gums some damage when she came. I gave her pleasure bud a rough squeeze, not too hard, but enough to get her attention. As I thought, that bit of pain and pressure was enough. She moaned and clenched as an orgasm wracked her bound body. I dipped my two middle fingers into her sopping pussy while moving her clit around in a slow circle. She rode my hand, her thighs clenching on my strong hand, her breath ragged and deep. Her aura tinged wonderfully with her pleasure.

I let her down gently from her climax. She stared up at me with adoring eyes.

"This is so so so different from Patrick," she said with wonder.

"We've got plenty more to go," I said and continued to slowly finger her quivering womanhood.

"What is next, Master?" She asked.

"I should probably go ahead and gag you now," I said and withdrew my hand from her. I presented her my wet fingers, she stared for a second then got the hint and licked them clean. I leaned over to my bondage bag and pulled out a nice silk scarf to use as a gag.

She stared up at me with those wonderful eyes, but offered no resistance as I tied the silk scarf around her mouth and head as a gag. She was wonderfully glowing right now. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the lovely glow of her aura, so beautifully eager and submissive, but also experiencing so much pleasure and joy.

I began my exploration of her body with my mouth once she was securely gagged. As I expected, she began to buck and squirm as soon as I started below her right ear. I kissed my way down the long curve of her neck to the shoulder, then tracing her collarbone with my tongue, I devoured her throat with kisses and moved up the other side. My hands roamed her flanks, caressing and cupping her bottom.

She yelped into the gag when I gave her right nipple a playful bite. I toyed with the erect bud for a moment, brushing my lips against it, before opening my mouth and attacking it. My tongue circled it, exploring the sensitive flesh, feeling the reaction as it sent shock waves through her bound body. I moved from one to the other, kissing, licking, biting, savoring.

How could anyone not take their time with a woman like this? How could you want to rush having it over when there was still more of her exquisite body to know and explore?

I opened my mouth and let her nipple trail out, touching it with my check then hair as my head moved lower on her. She was panting heavily when my tongue snaked into her belly button. I stroked her thighs then kissed each one. I stopped just above her heaving mound, took one look at the delicious glistening and dove in.

I started with a long lick from the bottom up to get the flavor of her. Musky, tart, just like a pussy tastes. It was unique and I loved it. I continued with her labia, enjoying each moan and gasp as she felt something new. Once she was on the verge of another orgasm, I shifted my attack up to her clit.

Her thighs locked around my head and she cried out into the gag. She really had some pent up sexual tension. I managed to use my hands to spread her legs far enough part that I could think again and continued my lapping of her clit. I liked to dip down and give her pussy a good tasting, too, no matter where I was, she responded. It was wonderful to see her react, to see the pleasure she was experiencing.

When my jaw began to ache, I gave her pussy a good-bye kiss and stood up. She just lay there, panting and shaking.

Damn, I didn't know I could make a woman feel like that. My life was certainly taking a turn tonight. It was about to take another turn. My rock hard cock reminded me that it would like a little attention, too. And there was the matter of my planned anal sex.

I rolled her over, put her face down on the bed and lifted her ass up in the air. She offered no resistance, just meek acceptance of whatever I wanted to do to her.

I grabbed a bottle from close by and squirted a little lube in her backdoor. She began to kick and struggle a little, but nothing I was going to stop for. She was fighting, but her aura was wonderfully glowing, she didn't want to win. I quickly spanked her a few times, and, when she settled down, I resumed preparing her virgin ass for my penetration. She was trembling, but not fighting anymore. Her aura was glowing, bubbling in anticipation.

I wasn't going to tell her at this point, but I'd never done anal, either. I rubbed in what I thought was enough lube (experience would show I was a little heavy, but it was my first), and gave my cock a good coating. I positioned myself, not sure who was more nervous, me or her. I pushed against her, it moved a little, but I was not in. I backed up, shifted, then slowly pushed against her again. This time, I didn't stop, when it didn't seem like she will yield, I broke in and slid into her virgin ass. Her aura was suddenly shot through with bolts of red in the center that diffused into pleasant clouds on the edge.

I slid in, even her tightness was no match for determination and too much lube. I reached bottom, then pulled back and began quickly fucking her. I was too eager and wound up to be gentle. I wanted to pillage her, I wanted to take her ass and tell her that she was mine. I could see her struggle against this impalement, the tension of the pain in her muscles and the sweat beading on her body. But she never tried to escape or stop me. She was taking what I was giving her, she was in agony, but controlling it. The pain was turning to pleasure, her struggling was against herself, not me. She let go, stopped fighting and yelled out into the gag as the pain and pleasure combined into an intoxicating stew. I fed off her submission and soon fired my first load up a woman's ass. I knew right then it would not be my last, this was something I would be seeking out.

I stopped, my softening cock still buried inside her. I'd fucked a girl in the ass, a first for both of us. It had been intense, amazing. I pulled out and flopped on my side next to her. With weak arms I reached over and removed her gag, then released her ankles from her wrists. She collapsed onto her stomach, spasms still passing through her abused body.

Jessie turned her head to me and opened her eyes. I could see weariness and something deeper in her dark eyes. I was scared for a minute that I might have gone too far or did some serious damage. She smiled, reached out with a tired hand and caressed my cheek.

"Thank you," she mouthed and closed her eyes. I covered her hand with mine.

Soon we were both asleep.

I woke up once during the night with the thought of "I just fucked my cousin in the ass" running through my head, this was followed by "when can I do it again?"

----

I awoke to an empty bed and the smell of coffee and bacon. I briefly panicked thinking that my mother had somehow made it home. Then I remembered my mother never cooked bacon. Where did we get bacon? I thought as I went from the split level down to the kitchen.

"My mom bought bacon for me," a naked Jessie said. No, she wasn't completely naked, she was wearing an apron. "And for you, too. I thought, as a good slave, I should make you a hearty breakfast before you go and clear off the three feet of snow."

I poured a cup of coffee and sat where I could watch her cute little butt poke out of the apron. I had had sex with that cute little butt last night. I was going to have sex with that cute little butt today. After zoning out on her delightful derriere for a few minutes, I decided to look outside.

Three feet buried everything and the forecast was not calling for it to get above freezing for the next two weeks at least. This wasn't going anywhere. I grumbled a bit about clearing it, but that would have been one of my jobs no matter what.

Jessie was plating up my breakfast. "Now that you have claimed me in all three ways you could, what is your pleasure for today?"

"Good morning," I said, finally breaking out of my morning daze to interact. "My pleasure is that we sit and have breakfast. After that, I am going to go clear some snow. While I am doing that, I want you to clean up yourself and the house and spend the remainder of the time looking and feeling sexy. Because when I'm done out here, I'm going to be all over this."

"Yes, Master," she said and gave her butt a shake in my direction.

I smacked her bottom and left a nice red mark.

"You know, my cock was up this ass last night," I said and gave her cheeks a nice caress.

"Really?" Jessie said with mock incredulity. "Somehow I must have missed that." She set the plates of food down and sat down. "But I'm sure I'll get a refresher later."

I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Thanks for breakfast."

"Thanks for clearing the snow."

"I haven't done it yet. And we're not exactly going anywhere anyway."

"You need the exercise."

"I get enough exercise with you. You're just trying to tire me out."

She got a mischievous grin on her face.

We finished breakfast and I dressed for outside. Snow pants, parka, boots, gloves, hat, scarf and even goggles. While she cleaned up the kitchen, I went down and opened the garage. I started up the small snow blower (which my dad had conveniently bought as soon as I left for college) and made quick work of the sidewalks. I put that away, and opened the other garage and hopped on the bright green John Deere riding mower with snowblower attachment.

Cleaning our driveway didn't take long and I wanted to give Jessie some more time to herself, so I rode down the street and cleared off old Mrs. Glickman's driveway and the Tadeucci's (they were out of town for the Holidays) to boot. It was starting to snow again, so I'm not sure how much of my work was in vain, but it felt good to get it done.

I parked the tractor. Time to go experience Jessie.

I was out of my snow gear and naked again before the garage down finished shutting. I bounded up the stairs to where Jessie was waiting for me in my bed.

"You cheated," she accused.

"Dad bought them, I use them."

I pulled the covers back to get a look at her and to climb in. She already had her wrists cuffed together and her ankles, too.

"I thought I'd save you the trouble," she said and leaned in for a long kiss. "I like being tied up and waiting for you. Helpless, yours to do whatever you want to."

Wrists and ankles cuffed left a surprising range of motion I could use to my advantage. This was what I had been waiting for. The sex last night (and that would follow this) was mind blowing, but I like to touch beautiful women.

I lay beside her and began to caress her. Long strokes up her back and down her butt. Cupping her perfect firm breasts, gently rubbing sensitive nipples. I touched her front and back, leaving no bit of her unawakened by my hands. I traced the lovely lines of her back, caressed her thighs. Her aura glowed nicely, and I could tell by her breathing and wetness that she was enjoying this.

When I was ready, I laid her on her side and I lay behind her, my chest to her back. I slid my cock, aching for release, into her wet and waiting pussy.

"Oh yessss" she hissed as I buried myself to the hilt.

She was mine, at least for the next day or so, (come on more snow!), and I savored every second I was inside her. My lower hand held the back of her neck while my free hand roamed her thigh and butt, before settling in in front and finding her pleasure bud. She bucked into me and soon we found a rhythm together. She came first, but not by much and I had been trying to hold back, so when the signs of her orgasm hit me, I happily let go.

We disentangled and I went to look out the window. At least three inches had fallen since I cleared the driveway.

"Fuck that," I said, grabbed a towel and climbed back into bed. I helped Jessie wipe up then we both shifted to the other side of the bed. I left her tied up and let me hands roam again over her body, waiting for something else to start up again.

"Not a bad way to spend a snowy day," she remarked happily.

"Damn straight," I replied and burrowed my face into her neck.

At some point I dozed off for a nice nap. I was awoken first by the chill of the covers being removed then warmth of a mouth on my cock. A nice afternoon wake up blowjob sounded nice, followed by some coffee and food. I rolled onto my back to make things easier for her.

Once she got me good and hard, her plans changed. She climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her tight, wet pussy.

I opened my eyes to see her looking down at me. She leaned in, her dark hair brushing me, and kissed me.

"You just lay there," she began circling her hips on me, "I'll take care of things."

I nodded, but I was not about to just lay there with a beautiful naked girl on top of me. My hands were active and sought thigh, butt, breasts and sides while she rode me. I could see the concentration in her eyes, feel the fluctuations in her aura as her physical pleasure increased. I gave both her nipples a hard pinch right as she was on the verge of orgasm, and watched delightedly as she stumbled pell-mell into her climax.

My hands on her hips brought her back in time with me, and soon I was getting ready to cum again, too. I thrust long and deep into her, feeling every bit of her clinging to every bit of me as I filled her. The climax hit me quickly and I fired my cum deep into her again.

Her phone and mine both rang at the same time. Without breaking position, we grabbed for our phones.

"It's my mother," we both said as we saw the IDs.

"What have we been doing?" she asked quickly.

"Netflix and Risk," I said.

We answered our phones.

"Hi, mom, what's up?" With my dick buried in my cousin, I carried on a conversation with my mother. The gist of it was the trains were going to be running tomorrow, BUT, they were going to stay another night so all the people who had been stuck in the city without a great hotel to stay in (and Jack, this place is great) can get out of town and since the city is such a mess with all the snow we couldn't get out so just get some more pizza. Was that okay?

"Yes, Mom, that's fine," I said and reached up to pinch Jessie's right nipple, she smacked my hand away.

"Well, you know boys," Jessie said to her mother. "This one can be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"Bye, Mom, I love you," we both said and ended the calls.

I let out a big sigh.

"Food?"

"Definitely."

Quick work with a towel mitigated the mess and we were up.

"What do you think they're doing?" she asked.

"Drinking, smoking weed, and hitting any bar that's open where 50-year-olds can dance and be cool." My hand was on her pert bottom as we walked into the kitchen.

"Do you think they're doing, you know, what we're doing?"

"I'd not like to think about it. But no matter what they are doing, I hope they are having fun."

"We need more food. I guess I could cook something." She said and smiled at me. We were finishing the last of the pizza.

"I'll check and see what's open later." I reached over and caressed her breast while we ate. This time she gave me a quick kiss. "What would you have done if you'd won the game?"

"Oh," she said smiling, "I wouldn't've won."

"You think I'm that good?"

"At Risk? You're good, so I didn't have to throw the game. But if I'd started winning, I probably would have made a few questionable moves so the game would go your way."

I felt my pride as a Risk player slightly bruised.

"Hey, 'Master', don't get too worked up over it!" She chided me. "A: I didn't have to throw the game, though I would have made you pay a little more to keep Africa, you had a good strategy. B: if I had thrown the game, it would have been because I wanted to be your sex slave."

"Well, since you put it that way," I said, consoled.

We spent the rest of the day and night naked and together. We did anal in the basement, I fucked her on the hood of my dad's Lincoln in the garage. She blew me in the foyer and I went down on her everywhere I could. Even when we were not actively having sex, we touched. Arms around each other, legs crossed, butts together as we faced away from each other. Every second our naked could flesh could be touching, we took.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers