Jack the Roper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
644 Followers

-----

We wearily sat across from each other sipping our morning coffee. There had not been a lot of conversation. Two days of intense sex was tiring, even for ones as young as us. We were waiting to hear from our parents, to see what they had decided. Were Jessie and I going in tonight? Were they coming home? Could we be so lucky as to get another night to ourselves?

Her phone buzzed, it was another message from her mother.

"Uh oh," she said as she read it. "Well, that sucks. Apparently, they all got thrown out of their hotel. They were too drunk and wild and they were asked to leave. They are taking the 220 train, so they'll be here around 330."

I looked at the clock. 1130.

"Well, dear cousin slave, we can look at this one of two ways. One is that they are spoiling our fun and depriving us of another day of unbridled sexual pleasure. The other is that we have four hours in which to get as much fucking in as we possibly can."

"In between laundry and cleaning," she replied.

"Of course."

"There's probably cum on all our sheets," I said making a mental checklist of things we had to do. "And on some of the furniture here."

"We could check with a black light?"

I thought about it for a second. "No," I responded. "I don't want to know what all my parents have done here."

True to our word, we spent the afternoon fucking and cleaning. We would start a load of laundry, and I would do her from behind bent over the drier. Anal, then change the sheets; I go down on her while we hide the empty beer bottles from the basement. The house really wasn't that messy, all our time had been spent naked.

Three o'clock found us tired and resting. We lay naked on my bed, bodies intertwined one last time. I was too spent to even think about another round, so I just caressed her until it was time to get dressed before our parents got home.

Finally, and it was the hardest thing I did that week, I stood up. I took her hands, gave her one last deep kiss and went in my room to get dressed for the first time in days. By the time I emerged in jeans and a sweater, she was already in hose, skirt and sweater. She looked damn good in it, too.

"It was great," she said and worked an earring in. "I can't wait to do it again!" She blew me a kiss.

"You're only two hours away from Bloomington," I reminded her. "Or we can meet half way. I'll find a barn and tie you up in there."

"Promises, promises," She gave my hand a squeeze as their taxi pulled up outside. "I want to do that again. Let's find a way."

I smiled, as if there was any doubt.

"You know," I said, they were getting out of the cab and heading to the door, "we never did get on the train to the city."

The door opened and four hungover, middle aged men and women stumbled in from the cold.

"I call puking downstairs," my mother called out and dashed for the nearest bathroom. My uncle and aunt made their way upstairs, looking quite unsteady. They completely ignored their daughter.

My father seemed to be in the best shape of them all. He moved all the bags inside, gave Jessie and me a hug. He called us into the kitchen to drink some scotch with him.

"Amateurs," he scoffed at the retching noises coming from the bathrooms. "It's all about pacing." He raised his classes and we had a toast. "How did you two keep busy with all the snow?"

"Netflix and Risk" we both answered quickly.

*****

Author's Closing Note: Thanks to Newacc for editing. More of Jack's adventures to come!

beygaze1
beygaze1
644 Followers