Jack's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho! What the fuck you doin' here?" David said. She smiled sweetly.

"I'm here to see Sonya. She wanted me to help her pick out outfits." She said, the best reason she could offer.

"Does Darrell know you're here?" Jerry asked.

"Of course he does! I know the rules! You think I'd be here if he didn't know?" She said, her smile disarming them a little. Jack slid up the steps quietly, sticking to the wall. He stood a half flight down in the darkened shadows and aimed his pistol. Jess was standing in front, halfway blocking his shot.

"Baby, you know you need an escort to be out. Who brought you?" David asked as Jerry pulled out his cell phone. Jess smiled.

"Richie brought me. He's downstairs talking to Willie." She said. This gave Jack time to get into place to take out the two bodyguards.

Jerry closed his cell phone.

"Darrell isn't answering. You think it's okay?" He asked David.

"Yeah, yeah it's okay." David said as he looked Jess up and down, sucking his bottom lip in appreciation. He reached out and grabbed her ass. Jess smiled and laughed.

"Uh-uh! You have to talk to Darrell first! You gotta pay to touch!" She said as she skirted around him. She was moving, giving Jack his opening. As soon as she was completely out of line of sight, Jack pulled the pistol up, still in the shadows.

Pfft

Pfft

Two shots went out, both hitting their mark in the foreheads of both guards. Jess stifled a scream with her hand as the two men slumped to the floor. Jack quickly climbed the steps.

"Go through their clothes. Take everything. Wallets, money, drugs, guns, jewelry. Everything!" Jack said, his voice barely a whisper. Jess looked at him as he started rifling through Jerry's clothes. "C'mon! We don't have much time!" He said. Jess knelt down and started going through David's pants. She pulled out a wad of cash. She eyed it, looking at it like she'd never seen so much money. Jack pulled out a small gym bag out of the larger duffle.

"Throw everything in here." He said, pulling the zipper open and dumping the loot from Jerry inside. Jess did as he did and watched as Jack grabbed Jerry by his shoes and pulled him into a darker section of the hallway, a small alcove where old furniture was stored. Jess had just finished going through David's clothes. He had a lot of cash and drugs. Jack helped with the jewelry and dumped it all in the bag. Jess pulled the zipper on the bag and then placed it in the larger duffel. Jack pulled David into the same alcove, pulling a few small pieces of furniture out to put over the blood stains on the floor. No time to clean up, it would have to do.

"C'mon, show me to the girls apartment." Jack said as he pulled Jess along. She went to the apartment and knocked. Sonya answered the door.

"Jess baby!" She said. She looked exotic and Jack recognized her Russian accent right away hidden in her English.

"Sonya! I've got good news. You're free. You and Michelle are free!" She said as she stepped into the apartment.

"What do you mean free?" She asked. Jess looked at her and smiled.

"Darrell is dead. You are free to go!" Jess said, excited to be freeing her good friend.

"Go where? What am I supposed to do with no money? Where am I supposed to go?" She asked. Jess looked at Jack, he nodded.

"Come with us. You and Michelle! Come with me and Gina." She said. Sonya looked at her and then to me. She saw the gun.

"With him? He has a gun! Why does he have a gun?" She asked, fear filling her eyes. She'd seen so much violence in her home country and then here, she was afraid. Jack put it away, feeling the warmth of the barrel against the skin of his lower back.

"I'm not here to hurt you. What Jess says is true. I killed Darrell tonight. As well as the two outside. You are free to go. Come with us or go on your own. You are free." Jack said. Michelle wandered into the room, scantily dressed and stared at Jack, hearing his part of the conversation.

"You killed Darrell?" She asked. Jess turned to her and smiled.

"Michelle! We're free! Come with us!" She said as she went to her friend and hugged her. Jack couldn't help but notice how Michelle's large breasts flattened against Jess's body.

"Go where?" Sonya asked again. Jack looked at her.

"Somewhere safe." He said as he pulled out the large duffel. "They hide things here, guns, money, drugs, anything. Where is it?" He asked. Michelle smiled.

"Come with me!" She said and led Jack into another room, a third bedroom filled with everything he asked about.

"I'm gonna need more bags!" He said as he looked around. Michelle smiled again.

"There are plenty here. They bring them in the same kind of bag. Sonya and I empty the bags and put everything in a category. We can refill them." She said. Jack looked at her and smiled.

"No. Gather what things you can carry in two or three bags. Take only necessities." He said. Michelle smiled and ran to pack. Sonya came into the room.

"You're really here to save us?" She asked. A tear sliding down her cheek.

"Yes. You need to pack too." Jack said. She moved to him, wrapping her arms around him and crying on his shoulder.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" She said. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. She placed her lips on his, he could feel her tears falling on his cheeks as they kissed. Her tongue slid into his mouth, dancing with his, licking his teeth and tongue. When she pulled away, he smiled.

"Go, pack you're things. We need to leave very soon." He said. She nodded and smiled. She placed her hands on the sides of his head.

"I will do anything for you, forever. Anything you ask!" She said as she kissed him gently, a small peck on the lips. She pulled away and danced into the other room. Jack looked at Jess.

"Help me. We need to take as much as we can fit into the car. We'll have to go back to the storage unit and empty the car out." He said as he started stuffing the duffel bags with stacks of money. Jess smiled at him.

"How many sets of car keys do you have?" She asked. He stopped and looked at her.

"I don't know, why?" He asked.

"Why don't we just use one of their rides? They always have something big like a Suburban or something. It'll hold a lot!" She said. Jack smiled and reached for her. She came to him, melting in his arms.

"Not only are you beautiful and so fucking sexy, you're smart as hell!" He said as he planted his lips on hers, his hands reaching down to her ass. He squeezed her tight butt, pulling her close to him. She felt his hard on push into her belly, she was so much shorter than he. He pulled away first. If he hadn't, she never would have. He was so desirable to her. She needed to feel him inside her and soon, just being around him was driving her nuts.

"Hurry, lets pack this stuff up." He said as he looked into her eyes. When she finally was able to focus her eyes, he was smiling.

"Okay." She said softly, giving in, submitting to him, giving him her whole self easily. She realized, for what he was doing for her, Gina, Michelle and Sonya and the girls in the other places, she would stay with him forever.

It took twenty minutes to pack up everything. The guns, money and drugs. While searching through everything, he found a medium sized lockbox full of jewelry. Someone had forgotten to lock it. He dumped it into the small gym bag, it was too heavy to carry.

There was six bags. One full of cash, three full of guns and two full of drugs. Jack looked at it and wondered how they were gonna get it all out without making three trips. He looked at Jess, his eyes telling her he was worried. He pulled a set of Cadillac keys out of the gym bag and handed them to Jess.

"Find this vehicle. We're gonna need it!" He said. She smiled and ran out of the room. He looked out the window and watched her hit the alarm button. Three cars away from her, the lights of a Cadillac Escalade flashed. She looked up into the window and gave him a thumbs up. Gina watched from behind the steering wheel.

"Okay girls, we need to go." Jack said as he came out into the living room. Sonya stood there with just a small suitcase, dressed nicely with a smile on her face. Michelle came out dressed nicely as well, carrying one large duffel. He smiled, they travel light!

"I'm ready!" Michelle said. Sonya nodded.

"Okay. I've got six bags that need to go. I can carry four. Each of you has to carry one." Jack said. The girls followed him into the room and helped him load up. One large duffle on his front, his arms through the carry handles, one on his back, the same way. One strapped over his neck to his right while the fourth he carried in his left hand, leaving his right to hold his pistol, just in case. Sonya and Michelle each grabbed a bag and they all went downstairs together.

Jess had the Escalade running and waiting with the trunk lid open. Jack hurried to it, placing the bags in there neatly, stacking the others as Sonya and Michelle brought them. Their personal bags went into the trunk of the car. Jack closed the trunk and went to the drivers side.

"Can you drive this?" He asked. She smiled.

"My dad was a truck driver. I can drive that, I can drive this!" She said. Jack gave her a smile.

"Follow us then. We'll go to the last apartment, clean it out and then go on to Darrell's house. I can only imagine what's there, but I imagine we're gonna need more room." He said. Jess smiled and blew him a kiss.

"Don't worry baby, we can get it all!" She said as she put the big SUV in gear and pulled out onto the street, waiting for him to climb in behind the wheel of his own car. Gina was hugging Michelle and Sonya as he got in. Gina leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Two down, two to go. Let's get this over with and out of this fucking city!" Jack said as he put the car in gear and drove per Gina's direction.

The last apartment was in a nicer section of town, closer to the outskirts. He pulled to the end of the building, Jess pulling in behind him. He looked at Gina.

"Okay, same as the other two. What can I expect and have any of you been here?" He asked. Gina looked at him with a blank look.

"I've never been here." She said. He looked to Sonya and Michelle. They shook their heads. Damn. He got out of the car and went to Jess.

"Baby, have you ever been to this one?" He asked. She shook her head no, just like the other three.

"Then we're gonna have a problem." He said. She looked at him and smiled.

"Nope. This is where he keeps his special girls. These two are Oriental. They only do in-call work. That's why its in a nicer area." She said. Jack looked at her.

"Will they come with us? Do I need to go in and kill anyone?" He asked. Jess shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. As far as I know, there's only one guy here. They are so submissive, they barely ever look up at anyone. If he's there, just tell him you're here to see Susie. He'll take you to them. If they want to leave, then you'll have to kill the guard." She said.

"What about clients? How do we know if they have one?" He asked. She smiled again. Again with the sexy smiles! It was driving him nuts.

"There's no red light on. Up there on the balcony. If there's a red light on, they have clients. It was Darrell's way of knowing when they were working when they said they were. In his idiot mind, red meant to him that he was making money." She said. Jack looked at her with the same "what the fuck?" look she was giving him. She smiled.

"Think I should take you or Gina with me? Maybe do a husband and wife thing? Would the guard know either of you?" Jack asked. She smiled.

"I'll be you're wife!" She said. Jack smiled back and patted her hand. He figured he was going it alone. He went back to the car and grabbed a couple bags and stuck them in the back of his jacket, hiding them the best he could. He straightened his hair, trying to make himself look presentable. He slowly made his way to the front door of the building. The light wasn't on because they just got done with a client. The big black man was escorting the client out of the building. He stopped Jack.

"Can I help you Sir?" He asked politely.

"Yes. I'm here to see Susie." Jack said. The man looked at him, unaware she had another appointment tonight.

"I'll have to check with her. She just got done with a client, you may have to reschedule." He said. He went to the wall and pressed a button on the console. Jack noticed apartment number, 3A.

"Yes?" A light feminine voice said.

"Susie, are you expecting another client?" He asked her. A pause.

"No, I don't think so." She replied. This wasn't going well.

"I'll pay cash, double." Jack said. The man looked at him and then pressed the button.

"He say's he'll pay double." He released the button. "You look like shit." He said. Jack smiled.

"All day in flight. Sat behind a little brat. I need a wind-down." Jack said. The guy smiled.

"Okay, bring him up." She said. The guard smiled.

"C'mon. If you're stressed, she's just what you need." He said as he started for the steps.

Jack followed him, his hand at his back, holding the Beretta. They reached the 3rd floor, top floor and turned to the left towards apartment A. When they reached the door, The man knocked. A small petite Asian with huge eyes and tits opened the door. Jack pulled out the gun and put it to the mans skull.

"I don't want to kill you, you seem like a nice guy. Inside." He said, prodding the man with a little push of the gun. The Asian squealed and ran into the apartment.

"You won't get away with this, what ever you're here for, you'll be a dead man by daylight." He said as he walked into the living room.

"By who? Darrell? He's dead. So is David and Jerry. As well as Antwone and Richie. You want to join them?" Jack asked. The little Asian looked at him with surprise.

"You killed them all?" He asked. "Why?"

"Because of Darrell. He fucked with the wrong guy." Jack said as he pointed the silenced pistol at the big man.

"You're ex-military aren't you?" He asked Jack. Jack narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yeah, why?" Jack asked, curious. The guy pulled his sleeve up and showed his Ranger tattoo. Jack pulled his sleeve up and showed his.

"Ain't that something'?" The big guy said. "Sergeant Terrance Jackson Washington." He said as he extended his hand. Jack smiled.

"Major Jack Keller." Jack said. Terrance snapped to attention and saluted Jack. Jack returned his salute.

"I've heard of you Sir. You're a legend in the Rangers. Every man ever served under you, dedicated to the core, take no shit, take no prisoners." Terrance said. Jack smiled.

"Yeah. It seems like a lifetime ago." Jack said as he lowered his pistol. "How'd you get to this Sergeant?" Jack asked. Terrance looked down at the floor.

"Got into trouble Sir. Gambling and drugs." He said, he looked up, his eyes misting.

"Are you clean now? No more gambling and drugs?" Jack asked.

"Two years clean and sober sir!" Terrance answered proudly. Jack smiled.

"Good. Sergeant, I have a problem here and you just might be the one to help me out a little." Jack said. Terrance resumed his position of attention.

"You name it Sir! Anything for a fellow Ranger!" He said.

"Good Sergeant! I've got four of Darrell's girls outside. I'm taking them out of here. I'm taking these two if they want to go as well. Are there any guns, money or drugs here?" Jack asked.

"No drugs. Darrell knew I was clean. Guns and money yes. Where are you taking them?" He asked.

"No offense Sergeant, that's top secret right now. I need to know, how loyal were you to Darrell?" Jack asked.

"Not as loyal as I would be to you Sir!" He said, remaining at attention.

"At ease Sergeant. Will you sign on with my mission in rescuing these girls, taking them away from all this ugliness?" Jack asked. Terrance smiled and stood stock straight.

"It would be my honor of serving with you Sir!" He said, slowly, his mind transferring him back to his Ranger days.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Jack said. He stepped close to Terrance, close enough he could smell his aftershave. "You know my reputation Sergeant, you know I will kill you on site if you cross me." Jack said as he trained his steely eyes onto Terrance's. Terrance swallowed hard.

"I would never do that Sir. Ranger's don't do that. They would rather die." He said as he returned Jack's stare. Jack smiled and held his hand up. Terrance took it as memories of fellow Rangers flooded his mind, this very handshake he shared with them all. When the transfer of Terrance was finished, Jack turned to the little Asian.

"Are you Susie?" He asked. She smiled and bowed her head. Jack went to her and lifted her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes. "I'm here to take you away from this. You are free to leave. Come with me or go your own way. Where is the other girl?" Jack asked. From the corner of his eye, he saw an equally stunning and well built Asian flower come from her hiding spot.

"I am here. Have you really killed the Master?" She asked. Jack looked at her.

"Yes. Darrell is dead." He said. She walked timidly towards him. When she reached him, she took his hands in her small delicate fingers and kissed them.

"You are now Master. We serve you." She said as she got down onto her knees and bowed. Susie followed her. Jack looked at Terrance. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"What is you're name?" Jack asked her. She barely looked up at him.

"I am Jade." She said. "Master can call me whatever he likes." She said as she bent back down, placing her forehead at his feet. Jack looked at Terrance and pulled out the bags. Terrance nodded his head and took them, leaving for a back room.

"Jade, please stand." Jack said. She was so beautiful, such a delicate and fragile looking creature. He wanted to bury his cock between her perfect lips. She looked up and saw his hand, she took it, kissing it as she stood.

"You don't have to serve me. You are free to do as you please, go home to you're family, do anything you want." Jack said. She looked up into his eyes. A tear falling from hers.

"Master doesn't want us?" She asked. Jack felt like shit now. Seeing her crushed like that was tearing him up inside.

"It's not that Jade. I want you to be happy, live you're life for you." He said as he wiped her tears away.

"Master does want us! We have no where to go. Family all dead. Just Susie and I. We will serve you Master, you have saved us from evil Master Darrell." She said as she bent her head, submitting to him. Susie stood and moved next to Jade.

"I serve you too Master Jack." She said, her eyes fixed on his, her love pouring out of her twin black pools the led to her soul.

"Fine. Do you have an belongings you wish to take with you?" Jack asked.

"No. Everything here belongs to evil Master. You will provide for us what we need, yes?" Susie asked. Jack smiled and placed his hand on her cheek.

"I will give you anything you need darling." He said. She smiled and pulled his hand to her lips, kissing the palm, a sign of subservience. Terrance came back into the room.

"Place is clean Sir. One bag money, two bags weapons." He said. Jack smiled.

"Good work Soldier. Take them to the black Escalade. There will be a feisty little Latino behind the wheel." Jack said. Terrance nodded.

"Master, would you like us to service you now?" Susie asked. Jack looked down into her eyes and watched as she opened the folds of her kimono, showing her naked body beneath. Her breasts were heavy and perfect. Jack had never seen an Asian as perfect as her and Jade. He looked down at the thick bush covering her pussy. His cock started to grow in his pants. Jade saw the flinching muscle and reached for his zipper. He couldn't stop her if he wanted to.

Susie came to him and placed his hands on her breasts as she tilted her head back, waiting for his kiss. Jack cupped her tits gently, feeling their weight and her hard nipples push into his palms. Jade had his cock out of his pants and deep into her throat in one shot. Jack sighed as his legs started to shake. Jade moaned around his shaft, giving him extra oral stimulation.