Jack's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! You have to stop! We don't have time for this!" He said as he tried to pull Jade off his cock.

"We please Master!" Susie said as she pushed Jade's head down onto Jack's cock, forcing her to deep throat him. Jade started humming on his cock and instantly, his balls let loose the cum it was building.

"Fuck!" Jack grunted as his seed rocketed up his shaft and into Jade's throat. Not once did she gag or cough around his cock. She took it like she was bred for this. She swallowed his sperm down her throat and continued to suck him, cleaning his cock. He had cum twice now. Once in Gina's gifted mouth and now in Jade's. He couldn't decide which he liked more.

Terrance came back into the apartment just as Jade stood, zipping him up. Jack looked at him and Terrance smiled.

"No one can resist them Sir. You just had the Shanghi Special." He said, reverting back to guard and caretaker of the two nubile nymphs. Jack looked at him.

"Sorry Sir. I won't do that again." He said. Jack nodded.

"Sergeant, make a final sweep of the premises. Anything of value put into the last bag. Girls, pack some clothes. It might be awhile before I can get you more." Jack said. They bowed in unison and went to their respective bedrooms. Five minutes later, they returned with two suitcases each, filled full with their clothes. Terrance came back with a bag full of potential valuables. Jack nodded to him and he gently escorted Susie out of the room while Jack took Jade's hand in his.

"Where do we go Master?" She asked as they left the room.

"Somewhere safe Jade. Somewhere safe." He said. She smiled for the first time. She was so fucking beautiful.

Back outside, Terrance placed their bags in the back of the car, shifting things around the Ranger way to make things fit. He closed the trunk and waited for me. I introduced him to the girls.

"Drive the SUV. We need to unload if there are gonna be more girls to pick up as well as weapons and other things." Jack said.

"There will be. Darrell has a safe with stacks of bills and other things. He's got enough guns in there to outfit 2 squads. There's also five men in the house and four girls. Two are new and the other two were his personal girls. They'll be eager to leave." He said.

"Do we have enough room in the Caddy?" Jack asked.

"I can make room Sir." Terrance said. Jack nodded.

"Good. Lets get this night done. Are gonna have problems with those five?" Jack asked.

"Yes. They are extremely loyal. When they find out Darrell is dead, they'll kill everything in sight to make sure they get his killer." He said. Jack though for a moment.

"What do we have in firepower?" Jack asked. Terrance pulled out his own silenced pistol.

"The element of surprise Sir!" He said with a smile. Jack returned the same smile.

"Lead on Sergeant!" Jack said and climbed into the car.

"Yes Sir!" Terrance said as he got behind the wheel of the Caddy.

"Do you trust him?" Gina asked as Jack pulled out behind the Caddy.

"Yeah. I do actually." Jack replied, looking into her eyes, quelling her fears. They drove in silence for almost twenty minutes when Terrance pulled off the side of the road. Jack parked the car and held his hand up to Gina, telling her to stay in the car. "It's gonna be dangerous this time. There's five in there and they'll be out for blood when they learn about Darrell." Jack said. She sat back in the car.

Methodically, like a well oiled machine, Jack and Terrance took out the five guards easily. They were back in the jungles of Mexico, hunting drug dealers. They looked at each other and nodded. Terrance went back to the cars.

"It's all clear. The Major is up in the house. We need to drive the vehicles up. Follow me." He said to Gina. She looked at him and nodded, trusting him because Jack said he trusted him.

They drove up and parked next to the garage. Jack was waiting at the door, a young girl, easily eighteen clutching to him.

"We need to get them out of here fast. Gina! Jess! Sonya! Michelle!" He hollered out. They all came to the door quickly. Jack dictated orders like the military Major he was. Each girl had a job. Retrieve the girls and pack them their stuff if there was any. Terrance and him searched the place, finding the loot, they loaded it into the bags and carried it out to the vehicles. Only one bag for the girls. The new one, a thin and petite blond named Bree had nothing. She was naked when Jack found her. He put his jacket over her shoulders as he ushered her out to the car. It was getting tight. Not much room as it was. Jade moved up to the front seat, sitting in the middle as Gina brought out a light skinned black girl named Tonya. She was one of Darrell's girls.

Another girl, a Canadian named Tina came out dressed in a nightgown carrying a small bag. She climbed into the car in the back seat with Sonya and Tonya. Gina got back in the front with Jade.

Jess cam out with a very scared girl named Leslie. She was the newest girl, still disoriented from the drugs Darrell fed her. She got into the SUV with Jess. Michelle brought out the last girl. Her name was Aimee. She was one of Darrell's girls. When she learned of his death, she fell to the floor crying tears of joy. She was eager to leave the house as well, telling Terrance where everything was.

Jack went in to help Terrance gather everything they could. When they had cleaned the house out, the SUV was loaded completely with bags in the back seat, forcing the girls to get comfy sitting so close to each other. The car was loaded down too, the back shocks squatting with all the weight. Jack nodded to Terrance and got into the car. Jade instantly snuggling up to me. Gina looked at him with a jealous smile.

Jack turned the car over and pulled out of the drive. Once they got to the bottom of the hill, the explosive charges Terrance and Jack set went off. They drove away with the fireball consuming the house, destroying it and its contents.

They drove back into the city and unloaded everything into Jess's storage until Once it was all done, the girls situated themselves so they would have more room in the vehicles. Jack looked at Gina who was still smiling at him. Jack placed his arm on the back of the seat and played with her hair while he drove out of the city into the country.

He had left everything in the house as it was when he decided to kill himself. It was the same way when he returned. It was a typical old farmhouse. It had five large bedrooms upstairs and the master bedroom downstairs as well as a formal living room and an addition to the back of the house where a family room was built on. It wasn't much, but it was secluded. Things would be a little tight until he could get things organized. He had lived here with another woman until she left him for someone else, then it was just him. The rooms upstairs were barely set up to sleep in let alone for storage. He'd either have to find another place or fix this one up.

The girls found places to sleep, most of them were in his bed. Terrance and Jack sat at the table with Gina and Jess talking and drinking coffee.

"Did anyone owe Darrell a large amount of money?" Jack asked him.

"Sure, several people. Almost a million, why?" He asked.

"Well, no one knows he's dead yet. If we can collect before they find out, that'll give us more play room." Jack replied. Terrance smiled at him.

"Give me five minutes!" He said and pulled out his cell phone.

Jack listened as Terrance called almost ten people. They all agreed to bring what they had. He looked at Terrance.

"Can you collect it all tonight?"

"Yes. There's a place where all transactions take place. They drop it off and I pick it up when they are gone. A guy I trust, from the 101st." He said. Jack smiled.

"What's the 101st?" Gina asked.

"Airborne. The Screaming Eagles. Good guys, just as crazy as us Rangers." Jack said. "When can you get it?"

"Two hours." He replied.

"You better get a move then. Recon and make sure they are gone before you retrieve the money. Then beat feet back here." Jack said. Terrance smiled.

"Not a problem Sir!" He said as he got up. He checked his pistol and tucked it back into his waistband. When he was gone, Gina looked at Jack.

"So, he'll be back in what, three, four hours?" She asked. Jack nodded. "Good! We want you now!" She said. Jess got up with Gina and came to me, attacking me. Their mouths were all over my face as slowly they pulled me out of the chair and pushed me into the living room. They stripped me as we moved. My hands were all over their bodies, tits in each hand, one from each body as they pushed me to the couch.

Jess got on the floor between my legs and pulled my pants off me. Knowing I had already nutted twice, it would be awhile before I could again. I smiled as Gina placed her luscious lips over mine, her tongue sliding between my open lips, my tongue waiting to wrestle with hers. Jess had my pants off and was licking my cock, getting it hard and covered with spit so she could climb on and fuck me.

She stood and stripped her pants off. I pushed Gina aside for just a moment as her ass came into view. I looked at Gina and then back at Jess and sighed.

"How did I get lucky enough to have all you sexy bitches in my life?" I asked Gina. She smiled.

"You turned me down mother fucker! I'm betting you wont ever do that again!" She said as she placed her left tit in my mouth, pushing the soft flesh in roughly, forcing me to suck on her nipple. Jess went back to sucking my cock. I pulled Gina off me by her hair, getting a grunt for my effort.

"Down there. I want you both sucking my cock." I said. Gina smiled wickedly and joined Jess on her knees. She took my balls in her mouth, bathing them as Jess sucked my cock into her throat.

Together, they fellated me, taking turns on my cock and balls until I felt like I was gonna explode. They sensed this and stopped, teasing me with their fingers lightly until my pending orgasm subsided.

I leaned over and lay on my back on the couch. Gina climbed up and planted her red haired snatch on my face while Jess climbed up and impaled herself on my nine inch dick. I moaned up into Gina's pussy, giving her a little extra stimulation.

"Oh God!" Jess said as she sat completely down on my pecker. Her body shuddered, all the stimulation she'd felt all night finally coming to a head in that one move forced her orgasm to erupt and the dam to burst open, flooding her pussy and my dick.

Gina was close already as well. She'd had nothing but sexual thoughts since she sucked me off and I blasted in her mouth. Her legs started a slow twitch as I licked her pussy. She was a typical redhead, wet from the get go. Once her juices started to trickle into my mouth, I couldn't get enough. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her, almost pulling her down onto my face so I could push my tongue further inside her. She moaned and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples, pulling them out as her orgasm started. Jess had yet to move since sitting on my cock. She just sat there, feeling the fullness of having my thick nine inches inside her.

I got my wits about me and slowed myself down. I released my grip a little on Gina's thighs, allowing her to grind her pussy on my mouth, slide back and forth so I could like her asshole and her clit in between my tongue fucking into her hole.

At the same time, I started flicking my hips up, pushing my cock into Jess, creating a rhythm for her to start bouncing up and down. Soon, she was bouncing so hard she had to hold onto the couch for support as I drove my cock up inside her.

Slowly, I was bringing my girls off at the same time, timing their orgasms to crash as one. After about fifteen minutes of this stimulation, they were both cumming. Jess coated my cock with her goo and Gina flooded my eager mouth. Both of them got up and sat in the floor, letting their orgasms subside before moving. I looked at the both of them as they held each other, lightly touching each others bodies as they shook and vibrated, their orgasms long abated until now.

Gina's subsided first as her vision cleared, she looked at me, my face soaked with her cum. She crawled to me, on her hands and knees, shaking her fabulous ass as I watched her tits sway beneath her. She crawled half up onto the couch and started licking her cum off my face, more licking it up and then kissing me, letting me taste her pussy from her tongue. It was so dirty and so erotic. When she pulled away, I smiled at her.

"I want my cock inside you." I said. She smiled and got back on her knees, facing away from me. I sat up, swinging my legs off the couch and looked at her pasty white ass, split down the middle and her slick pink slit pouting from between her ass cheeks. I moved forward and placed the head of my cock at her juicy fuck hole and teased her with it, running my cock up and down her slit, hitting her clit each time I pushed down and teasing her asshole on the up stroke. She was getting over stimulated and couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh God! Please put it in me!" She begged. It was then that I noticed Michelle and Sonya and my Submissive Oriental's watching the three of us. I reached out and grabbed Gina by the hair and pulled her back yanking her head back and stretching her throat. I pushed my cock inside her just by pulling her hair back. Jess watched with fascination as I did this, dominating Gina so easily. She crawled to me, a hunger in her eyes.

"I want you too baby." She said as she crawled up to me, her hands all over my chest. I looked into her eyes, they were deep pools of dark brown with a wide black center.

"Lay on Gina's back." I said. She stood, threw her leg over, straddling Gina and sat on her ass. I let go of Gina's hair and watched as Jess laid back. I grabbed her thighs roughly, shaking her body as I lifted her ass up, sliding her head down Gina's back. She was unsure of what I was doing until I pulled her up, my face between her thighs, my mouth nearing her pussy. Then she got the idea. Her hands came up above her head and held onto Gina's hips for support.

Gina was settling into a slow rhythm, pushing her body back and forth, fucking herself on and off my fuck stick. When she realized what was going on, she turned her head back to watch. The sight of my face between Jess's thighs while Jess hung upside down triggered something inside her, she started juicing up again, her orgasm starting a long slow build.

From above Jess's snatch, I looked at Michelle and Sonya, both of their mouths open as they watched the display of strength and stamina before them. My little Asian Geisha's smiled to each other. They both mouthed one word, Master. I looked down over Jess's flat belly to her heaving tits and beyond to her head as it rested on Gina's backside, shaking with each rear thrust of Gina's ass.

I concentrated on my licking of Jess's pussy, licking up and down her deep fluffy furrow, attacking her clit and her asshole. She started moaning out, her hands sliding up Gina's back and under her, latching onto her tits. I wrapped my arms around Jess's belly, holding her tightly as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. She gasped at the pressure, much like her sucking a cook, trying to pull the cum from a cock. I sucked her pussy lips, sliding my tongue between them into her little fuck hole before sliding up to flick across her clit.

In this odd position, Jess couldn't control anything. She just hung there, her legs over my shoulders as I brought her to the place she hungered for, like a drug sending a junkie into a state of euphoria. Her body started to vibrate again as her pussy juiced up. I latched onto her clit, sucking it between my lips and teeth, gently nibbling on it, pulling it, flicking my tongue across it, bringing her closer to orgasm. I slid my hands down over her tight belly to her big tits, resting on either side of her chin. I pawed them, pulling them back in the direction they should be and pinched both her nipples, sending her over the edge.

Jess thrashed about in her inverted position as her orgasm hit her hard. Her body shook as vibrations spread through her body to her tits and back to her pussy where my lips still manipulated her engorged clit.

"FUCK! I can't take it anymore! So fucking good!" She moaned out. Her orgasm hitting her hard as she bucked on my face and her hands roughly pinched and squeezed Gina's tits. I held her until she started to slowly come down from her orgasmic high. When she started going slack in my arms, I gently pushed her over, holding her hundred pound frame easily as I set her on the floor. She curled up next to Gina, shaking as mini orgasms swept through her. Her hands went to her pussy and covered it, holding it, feeling it vibrate from the intense orgasm. Her eyes locked onto Gina's as a smile crept onto her face.

With my hands now free, I grabbed Gina's hips, digging my fingers into the soft flesh and started directing the symphony of moans emitting from deep in her throat. I took over, my hips now in motion as I slid out and slammed back in, my heavy balls swinging and slapping her clit each time my hips hammered into her ass cheeks.

After about ten crushing thrusts, her orgasm started. Her head thrashed from side to side as her body started to shake. I pounded harder, forcing my cock deep, pushing the head into her cervix with each thrust. This served to further stimulate her orgasm to fruition, building her up higher and higher.

"Oh God! Fuck yes baby! FUCK MEEEE!" She screamed out. I answered with an intensely savage thrust, slamming so hard she almost leapt off my cock if I hadn't been holding her. She would have bruises in the morning, but it was worth every ounce of pain for the pleasure she was feeling.

I pounded harder and harder, my balls slapping harder and harder until the point it was giving me pain but I couldn't stop. I needed to bring her off. I couldn't stop until she was laying on the floor like Jess, shaking and twitching with a smile on her face. I didn't have to wait long. Three thrusts later and her orgasm, the biggest of her life and peaked and was now crashing. Wave after wave of rippling sensations flowed through her body, sending her to the floor as she mumbled incoherently, latching onto Jess. Jess hugged her close, sliding her leg between Gina's, placing her thigh on Gina's pussy, feeling the heat, the thick oils seeping out, her pussy literally vibrating as if someone had shoved a vibrator inside her.

I collapsed onto the couch, still needing to cum. Jade stepped forward and knelt before me. She slowly lifted her big sexy eyes as she lifted her shirt over her head, showing me her big tits.

"Master?" She said demurely. "Let me pleasure you." She said. Her hands rested on my thighs, slowly sliding up and moving to my balls.

"Yes my darling Jade. Do it!" I said. She made me cum in under five seconds with her fantastic mouth back in the apartment, that's all I wanted now, to cum.

She cupped my battered balls in her gentle hands and bent her head down, licking my cock from base to tip. Her eyes never left mine as I watched this delicate flower fellate me with surgical skill. She opened her beautiful lush lips and slid them down my pole, licking and sucking Gina's pussy juice off as she went, tasting the mixed flavors of Gina's cunt and my salty precum.

"Jade, please!" I moaned. She smiled around my cock and slid her lips farther down, taking more of me inside her until my mushroom head was nudging into her throat. She held it there and slowly pulled back off. She never looked away or closed her eyes. She was telling me with them that she could do this all night, keep me on the brink, not allowing me to cum.

My hands went to the sides of her head and gently, I pulled her back down. This was what she waited for, waited for me to take control of her, to fuck her mouth, shove my cock deep into her throat.