Jack's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, I held her head in my hands as I felt my cock head slide into the tighter confines of her throat.

"Fuck! So fucking tight!" I said as she swallowed my meat until her nose rested against my lower abdomen, pushing the hair down onto my skin. She held it there for a moment before lifting off, denying me what I needed, knowing that she knew what I needed more.

I grunted and moaned as she lifted off, sucking my shaft with intense pressure. She stopped when the only the head remained. Gently she squeezed my balls and let her index finger slide beneath and enter into my asshole. This was new for me and if I hadn't been so pent up I would have jumped and slapped her. The sensation, this new feeling of having her slim finger inside my ass pushed me over as she tickled my prostate, my orgasm slamming into me like twenty ton truck. My eyes wanted to close as I felt my balls contract, but they couldn't, I wouldn't let them as I stared into Jade's deep black pools of lust. She smiled around my cock head as she felt my dick lurch and flex. Her left hand slid up, gripping my pole with an intense amount of strength as my cum shot up. She started to stroke me, jerking my cock madly as I came.

I flooded her tiny mouth with my cum, sending blast after blast of searing hot salty white fluid into her mouth, ricocheting off the roof of her mouth. Each spurt shot into her with such force but she wouldn't swallow. I could tell each one was a hefty amount, but still she didn't swallow.

My abdomen tightened as my orgasm swept through me. Now it was my time to shake uncontrollably. My hands still held her head and I should have been squeezing like I was pulping an orange, but I just held onto her lightly while every muscle in my body contracted and screamed at me. I was starting to black out, then she removed her finger from my asshole. My eyes went wide as she simultaneously squeezed my balls, forcing me into a multiple orgasm.

I didn't think it was possible until it happened, but my cock lurched like it was sending precious cum through the shaft. Barely a drop oozed out of the slit into her mouth.

At this time, I couldn't feel anything below my waist, every muscle in my body screamed to relax, only I couldn't. The sensations were so intense. Finally, Jade took pity on me and let my balls go gently. Instantly, my body sunk into the couch and I suddenly couldn't move. Jade pulled her mouth off me and held it open so I could see that she sucked it all out. I smiled weakly, she closed her mouth and smiled as she swallowed my huge load of semen.

Jade finished stripping down and climbed up onto the couch, laying her tiny but voluptuous body over mine as she slid me over, resting my head on the arm of the couch and raising me feet off the floor. Susie brought a blanket and covered Jade and I while Sonya produced a large blanket and covered Gina and Jess.

Together, the four of us fell into a deep slumber. But not before I kissed Jade's lips, tasting the faint remnants of my cum on them. I looked into her eyes.

"Remind me tomorrow, and I'll do to you what you did to me." I said as I rested my head back onto the couch. I slipped into a coma like sleep not hearing her reply.

"You can try Master. I love you." She said before laying her head on my chest.