Jake and Audrey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank thanked Saul, saying, "It's as good as done Boss." and hung up.

Next, Saul called his cousin Vinnie, on his secured line, and explained about the shipping crate that was on its way to Jackson's father. Vinnie said he understood, and promised to get in touch with the senior Powell.

Since he had accomplished everything he had planned for the day by 3PM, he told his secretary that he was done for the day. He told her to close the office and go home early, because he was leaving for the weekend. He walked out of the office, took the elevator to the main floor, went outside, took a cab to the Ogilvie Center, and caught the Metra train to Schaumburg.

He picked up a discarded Tribune from a bench in the station, and used it as a prop to 'people watch', trying to maintain his anonymity while trying to ascertain if he was being followed. After he got off the train in Schaumburg, he drove to a local coffee shop, and continued to 'read' his paper. When he was sure that he was 'safe', he got back in the Toyota and drove the rest of the way home.

Saul walked through the door from the garage of his home, and the sight he saw in the kitchen made him smile. His wife, his two daughters, Jake, and Audrey, were all sitting at the snack bar, completely nude, drinking wine. As he undressed, his wife poured him a glass, and asked, "How was your day, dear?"

He answered, "Busy, but I made a lot of progress on our little 'project'. Very soon this will all be finished, and I know things are about to get much better."

As soon as he sat on the stool at the end of the snack bar, Audrey walked over and knelt in front of him, took his half-hard cock into her mouth, and sucked on him until he was completely hard. She then stood up, still holding his now hard cock, and said, "Let me fuck you and make you feel 'all better'."

Audrey led him by his cock into the family room, and pushed him down on the couch. She climbed on top of him, grabbed his cock, and impaled herself on it. She grasped his wrists and placed his hands on her boobs as she started riding his cock like a wild woman. He was soon joined by his wife, who climbed on his tongue. His daughters and Jake, took over the other couch, and did virtually the same thing.

After several orgasms each, they decided to eat dinner, because sperm and vaginal secretions do not have enough protein to sustain life.

The six of them spent the entire weekend fucking, sucking, and engaging in all kinds of sexual debauchery. Saul and Jake took turns with each of the ladies, with one fucking them in their pussy while the other took their ass. The other three ladies entertained themselves licking each other's pussy's assholes and boobs, while they waited their turn with the men.

For the next several weeks, things went much the same. Since school was over for the year, Marcia and Madison were home all the time. While Saul was at the office, and his wife was busy with her duties as a board member of their Synagogue's ADL, Jake and the girls spent nearly every waking hour fucking each other. When Saul was home, he took over satisfying the ladies, so that Jake could have a rest. Everyone's attitude was much better, and they had almost forgotten about the 'Elephant in the Room'.

On the Tuesday after the 4th of July weekend, Saul received a discrete courier package from Rochester, NY. When he opened it, he found all of the official government documents that had been generated to create Jake's and Audrey's new life. There were birth certificates, a marriage license, Massachusetts driver's licenses, primary and secondary school records that included their GPA's, and University of Illinois transcripts, all with the names of Jacob O'Reilly, and Audrey Thompson O'Reilly. There was a copy of a lease for an apartment on Beacon St. in Brookline, MA, and two student ID's for Boston College. Everything looked official, because it was done by members of the Powell 'family'.

Saul resealed the package, and asked his secretary to have it secured in their discrete, offsite vault, until it was needed. He sat in his office and let out a big sigh of relief, because he knew there were only two more items that needed to be attended to. When he heard back from his college roommate who worked for the FBI, and cousin Vinnie's brother-in-law who worked in the office of the Archdiocese of Boston's records office, then he would be able to go forward with his next move.

That evening when he was lying in bed, his wife asked him, "Darling, you seem to be in a particularly happy mood tonight, what has changed."

He kissed her and said, "I just received the first piece of the 'Puzzle' today." She knew not to ask him anything else, and assumed, correctly, that it had something to do with Jake's and Audrey's future lives.

On Monday of the first week of August, Saul received the last two pieces of the 'Puzzle'. The first was a certified letter from Arlington, VA, from his old friend, Special Agent Paul Saunders of the FBI. This was verification that the young couples' fingerprint records had been 'modified' by a Federal Court Order. The second was a large envelope from the Archdiocese of Boston that included copies of Baptismal, Confirmation, and Marriage records for the young couple.

All that remained for Saul to arrange was for him to 'teach' Jake and Audrey how to live and act like the Roman Catholic married couple that he had turned them into. For this, he would have to have his cousin's assistance.

He called Jackson at his office, and explained his dilemma. When Jackson stopped laughing, he told his cousin to go to any Catholic bookstore and to act like he was considering converting, and ask if they had a book like 'Catholicism for Dummies'. Jackson assured Saul that they would not make fun of him, be thrilled to help him, and give him all the information he needed. Saul stopped at Pauline Bookstore on Michigan Avenue during his lunch hour, and was surprised that his cousin was right. He ended up buying three books, a children's Catechism in paperback, a hardcover book titled 'An Overview of Roman Catholicism for Protestants', and a book titled 'Catholicism for Dummies' (yes, there really is a book with that title).

When he got home, he told his two guests that he had received all of the documents pertaining to their new life in the New England. He explained that as a part of their new lives, not only had their names been changed, but they had also become Roman Catholics. He explained that this extra layer of subterfuge was necessary to keep them safe. He told them that they did not have to be regular Church goers, because like all Christians, most Catholics practiced their faith at many different levels of devotion. When he reminded them that the Powell's were Catholic, they understood, and both nodded knowingly.

He gave them the books he had purchased, and told them to read them together, discuss what they had read, and try to absorb enough so that if they decided to attended Mass in their new hometown, they would know what to do, and understand what was going on around them. He told them that if they decided that they liked the Church, and wanted to actually 'convert', a member of the Powell/Marconi clan was a priest, and would be more than happy to help them in whatever way they needed.

For the next two weeks, Jake and Audrey read as voraciously as they fucked, and were beginning to understand how their 'faith' seemed to mesh well with their sexuality. They came to understand how the Church seemed to value and encourage sex for procreation, while at the same time not being against allowing its members to enjoy it for its recreational benefits. The young couple decided that they definitely wanted to have a 'house full of children' when they were finished with their education.

A week before Labor Day weekend, Saul came home with the couple's train tickets to Boston, along with two brand new suitcases. The same evening, his wife and daughters came home with completely new wardrobes for them.

The six of them spent that weekend fucking each other into oblivion, and trying on clothes. By Labor Day afternoon, Saul's and Jake's cocks were sore, while the women's vaginas and assholes were distended.

Saul took Tuesday off work, and at noon, and they loaded the Jake and Audrey's belongings into the trunk of the Mercedes. The couple dressed in comfortable clothes, wore hats and dark glasses, and climbed into the back of Saul's Black S450. Saul dressed in a plain black suit and wore a chauffeur's cap and dark glasses. He handed Jake an old, well-worn black leather briefcase with the key on a black rabbit's foot keychain. He told Jake, "Do not lose this case, it contains your whole future, so never let it out of your sight."

Jake nodded and thanked Saul, who said to the couple, "When we get to Union Station, do not talk to, or acknowledge me. I know this may seem to be an unnecessary precaution, but I will be portraying a Limo driver when I drop you off."

He handed them an envelope and said, "These are your train tickets. The porter will take your bags and check you through to Boston. Tip him a $20 and he will also escort you to the platform. Once you are onboard, the conductor will direct you to your room. It will probably be a good idea for you to take your meals there so you don't have to come into contact with the other passengers. The less you interact with other people the better, until you become accustomed to your new personas. You won't have to get off of the train until you get to Boston's South Station. When you do, look for a man dressed like I am holding a sign that says 'O'Reilly'. That will be Jackson's and my cousin Vinnie Marconi. He will take care of everything for you on that end."

They kissed Saul and the rest of his family before they got into the back seat of the Mercedes, and before long they were on I-90S and headed for the Loop. The next thing they knew, Saul pulled up to the curb on Canal St., opened the rear door, and popped the trunk. Saul helped the Porter with the couples bags, and Jake handed the ticket folder to the Porter.

The large muscular black man said, "This way please," and led them through the station to the platform of the 'Broadway Limited'.

When they got to the train, Jake handed the Porter a $20., who handed the young man back the ticket folder, which now also held their baggage claim checks, and directed the couple to the train car in front of them. Once onboard, they were met by the conductor, who showed them to their sleeping room compartment. After he punched their tickets, and explained how everything worked, Jake told the man that they were newlyweds, and they would like to take their meals in their room.

The conductor handed them a menu, and after they made their dinner and breakfast selections, he left them alone. They sat together on one of the two couch-like seats on either side of a table against a large window. Soon there was an announcement that the train was leaving, and the two watched excitedly as the train backed out of the station. The train soon stopped, and reversed directions, heading toward Indiana, and all points east.

As the sun was getting low in the sky, there was a knock at the door, and when Jake opened it, their dinner was served. When they finished their meals, their dishes were cleared, and the porter asked them to step out so he could prepare their bed for the night.

After Jake grabbed the briefcase, he and Kathy walked to the next car and up the stairs to the upper level, because it was an observation car. They sat in seats under the glass dome of the nearly empty car, and watched the sun finish setting and the stars start to come out.

When they started to get sleepy, they went back to their room, and found that the table and couches had been turned into a double bed. Jake latched the door and they both got undressed. Jake put the briefcase under the pillows, pulled down the window shade and turned off the light. They crawled nude into the bed, and made gentle love until they fell asleep, as the motion of the train added to their enjoyment.

When they awoke the next morning, Jake was lying on his back, Audrey atop him, with his morning wood still buried in her vagina. They enjoyed an early morning tryst, finishing just as the sun was peeking above the horizon, and under the window shade. Afterward, they squeezed into the small bathroom of their cabin, and peed together. She sat on the seat with her legs spread, and held his cock, pointing it into the gap between her legs.

When they finished their morning rituals, they dressed, finishing just before the porter came to change the bed back to the couches and table. They waited in the hallway, because they could smell breakfast being delivered at the other end of the car. Sure enough, as soon as the porter left, breakfast was served.

They raised the shade, and watched the New York State countryside roll by as they ate. They discovered how to raise the tabletop and slide the couch cushions together, and had a mid-morning fuck, finishing just before their lunch was served. They fucked again, in the afternoon, finishing just before the train pulled into New York's Penn Station.

They at their dinner just as the train crossed into Connecticut, and managed a 'quickie' as they passed from Eastern Connecticut into Western Rhode Island.

They managed to make themselves 'presentable' by the time the train was pulling into Boston. As they were walking down the platform in South Station, they saw a man dressed as Saul had described, who had a mass of grey hair under his cap, and a large grey mustache. Audrey and Jake giggled to each other because they thought that Cousin Vinnie looked like the video game character Mario!

They walked up to him and shouted 'Cousin Vinnie!"

Vinnie hugged them and said, "Ah the redheaded O'Reilly kids. Welcome to Boston."

Jake handed Vinnie their baggage claim slips, and he escorted them to the baggage claim area where he retrieved the couple's suitcases. Next the three walked to the parking area, and Vinnie put their bags in the trunk of his cab, while Jake and Audrey got into the back seat.

Vinnie got behind the driver's seat, reached over the back of his seat, and handed Jake two cell phones, a key ring, with two sets of car keys that had a Ford emblem on them, and two house keys. As he drove through the congested streets of Boston, he told the young couple, "The phones are burners, and the family is taking care of the bill. The numbers are written on the labels that are stuck to the backs, so memorize them as soon as you can, and tear the labels off. The cah keys are for an old Focus I've had for a while. It may not be pretty, but it's mechanically sound, and it's parked in the garage behind your new place. The other keys are for your second floor apartment in a row house my son-in-law manages for my Aunt in Brookline. The place is fully furnished, including dishes and linens, and the frige was filled with food this morning. There is a laundry room in the basement, and Aunt Sophie lives downstairs on the first floor."

Vinnie continued, "Youse two are already registered for school, so all you have to do is go the bookstore down the block to buy your books." He handed Jake a folder and said, "Here are your class schedules, and the textbooks you will need to buy. By the way, classes don't start for two weeks, so there's plenty of time to get used to your new home."

About thirty minutes later, Vinnie pulled up in front of a row house at 110 Beacon St. in Brookline, MA. They collected their belongings, and walked up the concrete steps to the front porch of the red brick two story structure with two front doors. The door to the right swung open, and they were met on the porch by a grey-haired lady of indeterminable age, who greeted them all with a hug.

She smiled at the young couple and said, "In case my uncouth nephew hasn't told you, I am Sophia Marconi, but you must call me Aunt Sophie. At present, I am the matriarch of the Marconi-Powell clan. I will not intrude into your lives, but I must insist that you join me for Sunday dinner, after 11 o'clock mass, OK?"

The bewildered couple smiled, and nodded. Vinnie opened the other door, which revealed a stairway helped them carry their belongings upstairs to their new home. They were both surprised to find the clothing they had left behind at Kathy's apartment hanging in the closets, and their unwrapped wedding gifts stacked neatly in the kitchen of their new home. After they were all settled, and everything was put away, Vinnie asked Jake to follow him downstairs, and into the garage that faced the alley behind the house. Vinnie opened the door and showed Jake the faded, light blue colored compact Ford sedan parked there.

He told the young man, "She's full of gas, and the registration and insurance papers are in the glove box, so you are all set. By the way, when you get settled, and want something to do, you might want to visit cousins Kaci and Staci, they've been asking about you." He handed Jake a map to the beach cabin on Martha's Vineyard, and an envelope with $500 in $20's, saying, "This should take care of your expenses until we get your bank account set up next week."

Jake thanked Vinnie, and the two walked back around to the front of the house, where they said their goodbyes. When he reached the top of the stairway, he was greeted by the smell of garlic and several other spices he did not recognize. When he opened the apartment door, the aroma almost took his breath away. He had never smelled anything quite like it before, and it made him remember how hungry he was.

As he walked into the kitchen, his bride was taking a steaming casserole dish out of the oven. As she placed it in the trivet in the middle of the small kitchen table, she said, "This was in the refrigerator, and it was marked 'Mamma Marconi's Lasagna'. I was hungry, so I warmed it up."

The young couple ate ravenously, and drank a couple of glasses of the home-made dark red wine that was in a pitcher in their refrigerator. When they finished their meal, they wrapped up what was left of the casserole, did the dishes together, and went to the bedroom of their new apartment.

The sun was just setting, so the young couple undressed and sat on the bed nude and watched the sun disappear behind the large oak tree in the back yard that blocked the view of their neighbor's house. Jake remarked, "We will probably have to close the curtains this winter when that tree loses its leaves."

Audrey replied, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn if our neighbors see us naked. I think it would be really sexy if someone was watching us while we fucked!"

Jake chuckled at the reference, and at Audrey's bad Rhett Butler imitation. He took his bride in his arms and the two of them made gentle love until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When Audrey awoke the next morning, the room was filled with the early morning light. The first thing she felt was Jake's cock hardening inside of her vagina.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the smiling face of her husband and asked, "Has your beautiful cock been inside of me all night?"

Jake replied, "Yes darling, I believe it has."

Audrey smiled, kissed her husband, sat up, and started riding her his morning wood. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands, pinching her hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. This spurred her on, and she started riding him like a cowgirl on a wild mustang. It was as if time stood still, and before either of them realized it, her Kegel muscles were spasming on his cock, and he was filling her womb with his seed.

She leaned forward and kissed him with all the love and passion she could bring her sleepy self to muster, and he returned the kiss with equal passion. When she opened her eyes after they broke the kiss, she said, "Do you know how much I love you darling?"